1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 30

213 7 0
By HungjuiChiu

When we enter Saffron City, my Mom calls the International Police to make sure the citizens are safe. We also rush to the Silph Co., and the Team Rocket member who is guarding the door is falling asleep. Gary says, "Geez, that was quite easy to break through..."

"I know." Serena says as we enter the building. A staff member yells, "I have to tell you that our office is a bit of a disaster right now...A REAL disaster!"

"What's wrong?" I say, "We can help you."

"This is no place for kids - not when there are so many dangerous people around!" The staff member says.

We decide to reveal ourselves to be Aurora's children, and they agree to let us pass. Gary says, "Indeed. We can't keep letting Team Rocket do whatever they please! It's time we did a little strategy planning!" Gary says.

"And what do you have in mind?" Alice asks.

"So in short, the plan is this: We are going to drive Team Rocket out of Silph Co., just like we did in Pokemon Tower. If we split, then it will be crazy." Gary says.

"So you mean we are going to stick together." Ash says, and Gary nods.

We try to use the elevator, but we can only access the fifth floor as they go there instead. But just as we come out of the elevator, we find the person that we're surprised to find: Archer. And he's talking to a grunt. "You—!"

"What is it, Mr. Archer? you know those kids?" The grunt asks.

"Archer..." I mutter.

"So you're fool enough to get in our way, is that it? What brave little boys and little girls." Archer says.

"Says the one who lost to me back in the Rocket hideout." Serena says, "You know we beat you once, WE can beat you again."

"So you are the ones that get in Mr. Archer's way? You want to go home in tears or what?" The grunt yells back.

"Calm yourself! I'll teach these children a good lesson. But first..." He suddenly smirks and takes out a remote, and much to our surprise, Misty, Insey, Yellow, and I fall through the floor.

"Ash!" My Mom and Serena yell, but in vain.

When we fall to the second floor, we are approached by a man. "What do we have here, it seems Archer brings four people here."

The man in front of us has green hair, and he introduces himself as Proton, and he presses a button and causes everything in the place to fill with electricity.

"This is awful..." Misty says, "We're trapped in an Electric room!"

"And now taste this!" Proton suddenly takes out a giant gun and fires a lot of Electrodes at us. We all try to dodge, but Magnemites and Magnetons appear and trap us, causing us to get hit by the attacks.

"You... this is dirty... Pikachu! Thunderbolt!" I try to have Pikachu fire the attack, but it doesn't seem to do anything to Proton. He smirks, "Do you think I will enter an electric arena without some insulated gloves? It is something that those idiots are good for."

That Jessie and James. I wonder where the heck they are while this is happening, and when the Electrodes continue to attack us, Insey says, "This is strange... why aren't they running out of electric power?"

"Since you're all going to die, I might as well tell you. The source of all the electricity comes from this Pokemon!"

We gasp to see a Zapdos behind them, and his eyes seem to be red. "It can't be! Zapdos?"

While we're facing Proton, Serena, Gary, my Mom, and Brock are facing Archer, and he is also playing dirty by using Muk to suffocate them. Archer smirks as he grabs Gary's shirt, "I know that you're Professor Oak's grandson. We've been asking for his help with something for quite some time, but he keeps refusing us. Now how would we be able to change this mind about that? It's up to you, help us get your grandfather to cooperate or die now. What is your choice?"

"You...I say no to both of these options!" He tries to struggle by using Scyther, but Archer's Golbat keeps attacking him with Razor Wind, causing him to fall to the ground. Serena yells, "Gary!"

Back with us, we are still shocked by the electricity and both Misty and Yellow are about to pass out. Insey says, "We have to do something!"

"You're right. Venusaur!" I decide to call out my Pokemon, but Zapdos just goes for a Thunder Shock to give him a lot of damage, "Now what do you do now?"

I say, "I have a plan. Venusar! Petal Dance! Cut out the cords!" When Venusaur continues to attack, I smirk as Proton didn't realize that the attack is not only for the cords to free Zapdos, but it's also for the clothes. And when all of his clothes are torn, he realizes the mistake and is too late to call Zapdos to stop.

"Impossible..." He mutters before falling to the ground. Misty says, "The Petal Dance isn't just cutting the cords, it also cuts his clothes to make him vulnerable. But much to our surprise, a shadowy figure comes and Zapdos is recalled.

"No! Zapdos!" Insey yells, I say, "Ignore it for now. We have to find Mom and the others."

"Guys! Are you alright?" Serena and the others arrive, and I ask, "What happened?"

It turns out that Gary has faked his death because the reflective pendant saved him, and sends out Pidgeot to attack Archer, freeing Serena, Aurora, and Brock. They also faced a Legendary Pokemon Articuno, who is also under their control, and it freezes all four of them in ice. But fortunately, Pidgeotto evolves into Pidgeot and uses Heat Wave to save them, while Aurora, Gary, and Brock deliver the final blow on Archer's Pokemon.

"Again?" Archer says. "So it wasn't just a stroke of luck that let you beat me last time. I understand now. We'll have to be more careful about you..."

He recalls Articuno and rushes away, but they accidentally drops the card key to the ground, and that's how they manage to find us.

Pidgeot: The Bird Pokemon: Normal and Flying Type. Evolved from Pidgeotto at LV:36. When hunting, it skims the surface of the water at high speed to pick off unwary prey such as Magikarp.

"So even Articuno is under their control as well?" I say with anger. "We met Proton and he got Zapdos. We managed to defeat him, but Zapdos is also gone."

"There is still Moltres, I think they might have their hands on it." My Mom says. "We need to be careful."

But as we continue further, we also heard a scream and I say, "That sounds like Green's voice!"

We follow the voice and find an empty room, and there is a device on it. "What is this thing?" I say while picking up the device.

"It seems to be the Pokemon Badge Energy Amplifier..." My Mom says. Before she can explain, we heard a commotion outside of the room.

"You there! Did you see a young girl come running by here?"

"No, Miss Sabrina!" We flinch after hearing the grunts saying Sabrina's name. She calls the grunts to search for Leaf and then walks into the room, we try to hide behind the counter, and Insey asks, "Mom, what's the plan?"

"She would have spotted us with her Psychic powers. We have to fight back."

I rush out and have Pikachu attack her, but Pikachu somehow refuses, and she laughs, "It's good to know that Pikachu doesn't see me as an enemy. Looks like you also found the device as well!"

She tears off the disguise to reveal Leaf, and Brock says, "You're really good at disguising."

"Anyway, the badge amplifier here has some special powers and it needs all 8 badges to activate it." Leaf says. "How many badges do you have right now?"

I frown since I only have five, and Gary smirks and says, "Only five? I've already got 8."

"If that's the case, why don't you just do it?" I say back to Gary, who places all 8 badges on the machine, but at the same time, the real Sabrina finds us.

"How dare you make a fool out of me!" She yells in anger. "Hand over the device!"

"And what if we won't?" My mom says.

"Well if it isn't Dark Rainbow?" Sabrina smirks, "I see you're here to stop us once more?"

"What if I am?" My Mom says in a cold tone. "I still remember how you ruined my childhood, I'm going to make you pay!"

"I'll see you try." And much to our surprise, she sends out Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. And just then, the device on Leaf's hand starts to glow and she yells, "What's going on here?"

Sabrina smirks, "The time has finally come!"

And much to our horror, the three birds are starting to fuse as a bird with three heads. Misty yells, "What... what the hell is that?"

"Because of that power ball that came in, three Legendary Pokemon become one!" Sabrina yells.

Leaf notices the bird and suddenly she faints, Gary says, "Hey! What the hell? You can't just faint now?"

"Gary, we worry about her later. We need to stop that bird!" I say.

Then it goes for Fire Spin, Blizzard, and Thunder at us, also destroying the wall behind us.

"This is Team Rocket's greatest scientific achievement. A simultaneous attack by three different Pokemon at once." Sabrina smirks. "It's thanks to you to gather all 8 badges and put it on the amplifier, so to thank you, I'll let you die quick and fast! We'll take control of Pallet Town and its people and finally, the town can serve a purpose!"

"Pallet is our town! You can't touch it!" I yell while sending out Wartortle while Serena sends out Charla. Gary also sends out Blastoise and yells, "That's right! We'll fight to the finish!"

"Ash Ketchum." Sabrina smirks, "You would have made to be a handsome man, perhaps you were even as charming as Gio. We'll never know! Triple Gust!"

We are trapped by the flying move and Yellow asks, "What are we going to do?"

I turn to the unconscious Leaf, and there are two Pokeballs beside her. One of them contains a Clefairy. I also look out the broken wall and find the moon in the air. "I have an idea."

Then I use the Moon Stone on Clefable, and it goes for Metronome to attack the bids.

"Sky attack!" Sabrina is getting impatient and tries to attack us, and it sends us out of the wall. She smirks, "Not even they could survive that."

But much to her horror, Charla evolved into Charizard and saved us from the fall, the same also goes for our Wartortle, who evolves into Blastoise and learn the Hydro Pump flying thanks to Leaf.

Charizard: The Flame Pokemon: Fire and Flying Type. Evolved from Charmeleon at LV:36. Spits fire that is hot enough to melt boulders. Known to cause forest fires unintentionally.

Blastoise: The Shellfish Pokemon: Water Type. Evolved from Wartortle at LV:36. A brutal Pokémon with pressurized water jets on its shell. They are used for high-speed tackles.

My Mom also takes out the badge amplifier and smirks, "And now!"

Much to Sabrina's horror, my Mom has defeated the Abra, Kadabra, and Alakazam behind Sabrina that's controlling the birds, and by reversing the amplifier, the three birds are free and they escaped.

"HOW DARE YOU!" She roars in anger, but also knows that she's outnumbered. "Fine, you win this time. Ash Ketchum, you want my gym badge? I'll be waiting for you at my gym."

Then she teleports away, and Insey yells, "She got away!"

"It's fine, we saved the birds, right now saving the Pallet Town residents and finding Giovanni is our important mission." I say while turning to Leaf, "And thanks for helping us, but what happened?"

"It's nothing, I was just tired. But thanks for evolving Clefy. Since there is nothing to do here, I'll just leave." Then Leaf also leaves with her Blastoise. And we decide to continue searching for the missing Pallet Town residents.

Here is a new chapter, but the Silph Co arc is not finished yet. I hope you like this chapter and the next chapter will be the battle with Giovanni and also getting a new Pokemon.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Charmeleon, Charizard, Blastoise, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeot, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Diglett, Persian, Primeape, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Machamp, Victreebel, Golem, Farfetch'd, Doduo, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Hypno, Electrode, Exeggutor, Marowak, Lickitung, Rhyhorn, Chansey, Kangaskhan, Seaking, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Pinsir, Tauros x30, Gyarados (S), Ditto, Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon, Snorlax, Dragonair

Insey's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Victreebel, Farfetch'd, Doduo

Misty's Pokemon:

Psyduck, Poliwag, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie, Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude, Doduo

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix, Vulpix

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 274 49
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 6 of the series: Unova
169K 6.1K 200
Based upon the Journey's anime, with an older cast of Ash, Goh, Chloe including Isaiah, an OC with a lot of social problems and isn't fond of people...
123K 2.6K 61
*COMPLETE**EDITS COMPLETE* Ash Ketchum is a brand new trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto region at 16 years old. His dream is to become the very b...
1.6K 58 13
The prologue of Ash's Story, telling how he meets his friends and the past before starting his journey.