𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 | 𝐝...

By naiithewriterr

Widening the door I seen him holding another bag, with flowers in his hand and a blunt behind his ear "really... More

introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.

5.

2.3K 84 11
By naiithewriterr

I was currently on my way to Des crib since we decided to hang out a lil bit before we decided to go the apartment viewing, I ain't have nothing going on for the day so I told her Imma be there.

I was already look at a whole bunch of furniture for my apartment I was buying things that I knew that was gonna fit from the description of the sizes of the room, I did end up buying a bed, a sofa and a couple other things that I'll need for when I move in.

Before I started to look for apartments I made a checklist so I know everything that I need to get especially since I like to be organised I make sure everything is done in advance so I'm not stressing out.

"We here" the Uber driver announced.

"Thank you" I got out the car, closing the door behind me I walked up to Desiree's door I texted her to let her know I'm outside before I knocked so if anyone else in her crib they wouldn't fast them self to the door.

The door finally opened up with Des's body coming into view "heyy" she greeted.

"Hii" I returned with a lil smile, she reached for my hand and pulled me inside as she closed and locked the behind me I quickly took off my sneakers before she took me throughout her house.

"So everything is sorted out for your crib?" She asked me once we got into her room she let go of my hand and went over to her bed.

"Yeah I gotta take all my documents and shit wimme, they go through them I give my deposit and rent for the next two months and the place is mine" I told her.

"That happening today?" I nodded my head as I scrolled down on this website still on the lookout for sales and furniture, as I said I love to be organised which goes hand in hand to me having ideas of what I want me apartment to look like.

And this is exactly why I'm always on Pinterest I always got shit I wanna be ready for so I make Pinterest boards ahead of time.

"Soo.." Des spoke up having me put my phone down "it's my homeboys birthday tonight and I want you to come with me".

I don't have shit planned until Monday when I officially start my job so "I can come witchu but what is he doing for it?"

"There's some club opening up you gotta pay to get in but-"

"You gotta pay to get in?" I interrupted.

"Yeah it's a new club so they tryna make and shit which I can understand, since the club open all night he wanna celebrate the second midnight hits" she explained.

"Damn how old he turning?"

"Twenty one" she chuckled.

"Mhm now I understand" I laughed with her cause everyone be turning up the second they hit twenty one even though they all be drinking way before they hit the legal age they mostly happy that they can be in clubs and drink freely.

"Now I gotta find something to wear" I sighed I ain't got much clothes for clubs or other events as I don't be outside  and I am most definitely not buying anything to wear for one night.

"Girl you my best friend you know I got you".

"Imma look to see if I got anything if I don't Imma let you know" I most definitely don't got shit but I'd rather wear my own stuff than someone else's cause people be weird "so what time we supposed to be at the club for?"

"The plan was for Davo to pick me up but since you coming  if want you can stay the night so we can just go straight there".

"I don't mind" I mumbled "Davo gon have to take me back to the hotel".

"Nah but what's up with you and Davo? He was talking bout some he tryna make you his girl" she looked at me waiting for an answer but I didn't even have one ready cause what is there to say about me and Davo?

"Ain't nothing going on between me and him, he can't be saying allat too cause he was telling his sister that we friends" I shrugged.

"You know these niggas be lying" she chuckled "but this giving you options just incase that East nigga ain't shit for real".

"I'll rather be in a relationship with East than Davo cause Davo be giving me immature vibes".

"I meann he do be having his lil moments but Ion think he's that immature" she defended.

"If you say so" I shrugged, Ion know bout anyone else but a nigga that look put together and mature just really be doing it for me.

Not to say Davo ain't put together or anything but it's the maturity level, if you not on the same maturity level as me we will not work out.

I hate being around someone who's not mature and I gotta act like their momma that shit really be blowing me but everyone matures at their own pace so I can't really be too negative about it.
––

We had left Desiree's crib around 3:45PM— as Davo came earlier than he was supposed to, I wasn't really bothered about it since me and Des can just continue with what we was doing before Davo pulled up.

She also had me sit in the passenger seat cause she don't wanna interrupt anything between me and Davo after I been told her that we just friends.

"You got furniture and shit for ya crib?"

"Mhm" I hummed "but I didn't buy a lot I wanna see how the apartment is set up before I get other things" he nodded his head and put his eyes back on the road.

We was right around the corner from the apartment building and now my excitement was kicking in cause I can't stay another night in that damn hotel room and it's only been four days but Ion think I can physically stay another day up in there.

If I really need to I'll buy an air mattress and stay in the apartment until I get all my shit sorted out.

"We here" Davo announced as he parked up the car, I was the first to get out as I didn't have time to waste the people told me that they're waiting in the lobby by this fountain that I can't miss.

Closing the door I made my way towards the entrance of the building, I stood for a couple seconds to allow the automatic doors to slide open walking inside I was immediately met with a heater blowing hot air by the door.

The further you walked away from it the colder it was getting in the lobby, everywhere just be so unnecessarily cold.

The only reason why I knew who exactly to walk up to is cause on the when you click on the person who is gonna be showing you around their picture is next to their details.

I guess her lil senses kicked in as she seen me walk up to her with my paperwork in hand "Miss Samuels?"

"Yeah that's me" I am always so awkward when it comes to speaking to new people like I ain't done it a million times already.

"It's nice to finally meet you" she held out a hand for a handshake making this way too formal for me, nevertheless I did the handshake cause I don't want her to start thinking I ain't got manners or anything.

"Likewise" I smiled once again.

"You can follow me" she turned around and walked towards the elevator, so I looked behind me to see if Davo and Desiree was anywhere near me.

"Come on" I mumbled tugging on both of their arms Davo looked down at me with Desiree's ass cheesing like I can't see her, rolling my eyes I walked up to Amanda if I can remember correctly standing by the elevator.

"I'm not sure if you're aware" Amanda spoke up as the elevator dinged "but this apartment complex is brand new so there will be no problems with the pipes, water or anything like that.

As the appliances are new, we will send someone to double check everything for you, if anything is broken within the first six months of you living here, we do fix it free of charge as some of your deposit money covers that".

"Oh okay" I felt Davo sling his arm around my shoulders, Des is always smiling about some like me and Davo would ever happen, but I do I think I fucked up in a way as I didn't move out the way or take his arm off me.

"Would you like a tour before or after you see the apartment?"

"After is fine" I needed to see the inside of the apartment the tour ain't that important as I'll be able to figure all that out, my ass been waiting for two months I'm finally gonna be in my own space.

The elevator dinged telling us we got to the floor of my apartment which happens to be the fourth floor, Des got off the elevator first, with me following behind her.

We waited for Amanda to walk off and get in front so she can show us where to go, she turned to the right and walked down the hallway.

I love how everything just looks so clean and fresh, I hope it stays that way for the time I'm here and not just for the simple fact that the apartment complex is new.

She got to the door but what really got me was the fingerprint to get into the apartment, since when we apartment buildings this advance with their technology?

She pushed the door and held the door open for us, thanking her I stepped inside with my eyes immediately soaking in every detail that I couldn't see on the website.

"I hope you like it, if you have any questions please do let me know" she gave me a small smile and stood by the door giving her a nod I walked off to explore.

"They really did their shit with this apartment" Des said once we had walked away from Amanda.

"They really did" I agreed it looked exactly how it did in the pictures it was just nice to finally see things in person, I opened up all the doors to see where Imma be storing my things making mental notes as I go along.

"This the bedroom" I stepped into the bedroom it was the perfect size for me as long as I could fit a decent king/ queen bed in here I'll be good.

I had the interior planned out in my lil Pinterest boards now I just gotta buy anything in which I've started to do, some of the items are still in transit with items being things for the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom as those are the important then the decor and things like that come later on.. at least in my eyes.

Cause why would have all these aesthetic decor but you ain't got a bed or some damn utensils? It's priorities and some people got them all fucked up for real, for real.

Walking backwards Amanda a smile appeared on her face "happy?"

"Very" I responded returning a smile "I do have a question about the size of the bedroom and laundry" she nodded her head telling me to continue "about the bedroom do you think it would be to fit a king sized bed?"

"Yes there shouldn't be a problem" her response gave "I for real don't know but it should be good'.

"And about laundry do I have to go to a laundry in the basement, or do I buy my own appliances?" Those bitches ain't cheap especially if you want one that actually wash your clothes.

Not only do you need a washing machine but ya ass need a drier too, once again personal preferences when my clothes get washed I need to be able to have something to wear at all times.

"You can actually buy your appliances or you can do laundry downstairs, I feel because you're already so high up buying your own appliances is what I feel like is the best thing for you" she suggested.

"You're right" I mumbled "we can go on that tour if you're ready".

"Sure" I went to go get Davo and Desiree from whenever they were at "can y'all hurry up Ion wanna keep that lady waiting" I found them standing on the balcony looking over the edge.

"Nah Brook make sure ya ass stay inviting me over" Des told me as she stepped back inside.

"Yeah I gotchu".
––

"The fingerprint for the door has been reset, but here are some keys just in case anything goes wrong" she held the keys her hand so I held out my hand ready for her to drop the keys in the palm of my hand.

"The place is all yours whenever your ready to move in" she had looked at my paper work to see if everything had been filled out correctly before she gave it to whoever gonna read over my shit.

"Thank you" she gave Des and Davo a smile before she walked towards the exit.

"Nah that apartment is dumb cute".

"Right, I can't wait til I'm able to decorate" I mumbled "y'all ready to go back?"

"Yeah" they both replied, I put the keys to my apartment in my purse and zipped it up "I'm ready to eat though".

"We can order something when we get back to ya crib so the phone won't be cold?" I suggested.

"Bet".
––

Davo had dropped us to Desiree's house after I had picked my stuff up from the hotel and officially checked out after we had a whole back and forth cause I didn't want to be in her house for too long.

I don't know how long it'll take for the items to be delivered to my house, I know that the bed, the mattress, bed sheets and things like that is supposed to be delivered on Monday.

So I'm gonna need to come back and take them up to my apartment so I can move out of Des's place as quick as possible. In the checklist that I had made most of the things I can just buy in the store.

I brought all my things into the spare room she had then walked out the room so we can go get ready for this party as we didn't come straight back I went to Target to see if I could buy a few things in preparation.

Since I couldn't find majority of the things I had in mind, I ended spending my money in Best Buy which means that we was in that store for a lil minute.

"You know how you doing your hair?"

"I'm thinking of just keeping it straight" I ran my fingers through my hair thinking if I really wanna curl or crimp it.

"Yeah Imma keep it straight" I concluded and put my hair in a low ponytail so I can do my makeup "you know what you're wearing?"

"I got this top but Imma customise it, it's cute but not really how I want it and of course I'm wearing a skirt" she cheesed as she curled her hair "what about you?"

"If I'm being honest Ion really know I do wanna wear this jumpsuit, Imma show after I finish my makeup" I don't even remember when I had bought the outfit but it goes with the idea of looking apart in the club so I just hope it fits.

"Mkay" she muttered under her breath as she did her eyeliner.
––

"Imma be back" I got off the chair and picked up the jumpsuit on my way to her bathroom, I pushed open the door and turned on the light before I closed it behind me.

I took the clothes off my body, folding them up I put them on the bathroom counter then made my effort to put on the jumpsuit, I pulled it up and zipped up the back.

Stepping back I examined myself in the mirror soon to be satisfied with my look, before I made my way back to Des's bedroom I decided to go put my clothes in the spare room.

"So what do we think?" I asked once I got into her room.

"Girl!! You look good" she complimented with a genuine smile on her face, thanking her I went back to flatten the top of my hair and brushed it out one more time "now I gotta go put on my fit".

She got up from her vanity and went into her closet to get her outfit, looking at myself in the mirror I decided to take my some pictures to keep in my phone as I don't really be posting myself on social media.

I probably got a couple posts up right now that I'm most definitely going to archive sooner or later.

I don't know how long it took for Des to put her outfit together but she finally came back into the room wearing something different "you know we had to match" she cheesed as she twirled in her jumpsuit.

Her jumpsuit was real cute it was similar to mine and in a different colour, hers was so showing way more skin than mine but she was pulling everything off.

"It's real cute" I complimented.

"Thank you" she smiled "let's take some pictures before Davo come to get us" I moved the chair to the side to make room for Des, she held out her phone with both of us posing she took a couple snap shots with us posing differently each time.

She put the phone down and then swiped through the pictures "we look too good" I said as I looked down at the pictures.

"We do" I got up off the chair and went to go get the heels I wanna wear tonight knowing damn well I hate heels cause every pair that I be putting on be hurting the fuck out my feet.

Picking up my purse I unzipped it and put everything that I need for the night which included: my phone, wallet, lipgloss, setting powder, and my travel sized perfume.

"Davo saying he downstairs" Des had her eyes on her phone probably texting back Davo "you ready?"

"I am" I put the strap of my purse on shoulder and picked up my heels as I made up my mind that I'll not put my heels on until we get outside the club.

"Okay let's go" I followed behind Des as we walked out her house and went towards Davo's car that's currently blasting music in the middle of the night on the quiet ass street.

Des went to the backseat so I went to the passenger seat, opening the car door I got in and put my purse on my lap before I closed the door.

"Davo stop staring at me and drive" I chuckled as I pushed his head to look at the road.

"Nah you look good though" his eyes scanned my body one last time before he looked at my face.

"Yes Davo she look good but can we go Ion wanna be late we got people waiting on us".

"You heard her" I put my seatbelt on but the strap behind so it couldn't mess up my hair the lighting in his car looked real good so I didn't waste my time in taking videos of myself.

Des moved so she could be in the videos holding a rolled up blunt in her hand, "Brook you smoke?"

"I don't" I ended the video and watched it over before I saved it.

"You ever tried?"

"Mhm" I hummed "Davo had me smoke a couple days ago".

"Did you like it?"

"Ion know cause it made my lips bout dry as hell" I chuckled "why you asking me all these questions?"

"I need a smoke buddy and Ion wanna always be around these niggas".

"Oh shit it's like that?" Davo spoke up as he shook his head.

"No it's not like that, I got friends but they be annoying me when they high I feel like Brook will be chill" she shrugged "here" she gave me the blunt and I gladly took it from her.

"Just make sure ya ass don't drink nothing tonight" Davo told me.

"Nah we gon be together so she definitely not drinking" Ion know what I did when inhaling the smoke but my ass started to cough like crazy and my throat was now burning.

"Damn Brook you okay?"

"I'm okay" I fanned myself making sure to sweat off my makeup and add to my list of problems for the night, I gave Des back her blunt my coughing finally calming down but the burning sensation in my throat didn't go anywhere.

"Is my throat supposed to be burning like this?"

"Yes girl you just coughed up a storm" she chuckled "it'll go just give it time".

"Damn" I muttered.

"Nah Brook I'm looking back at these pictures and I'm already knowing all the niggas bouta be on you tonight!" Des laughed.

"Fuck them niggas" Davo mumbled.

"Nah I agree with Davo cause Ion wanna be anybody" I shrugged.

"Okay but does that include Davo?" Des asked with a bit of curiosity in her tone.

"Yeah but he knows that though".

"Do I?"

"Davo I'm sure I told yo ass that Ion want a relationship".

"Nah that must be the other niggas you getting me confused with".

Rolling my eyes, I felt Des tap my shoulder for me to take the blunt "you think I got a roster?"

"Ion know" he shrugged "do you?"

"Do I even gotta answer that?" I inhaled the smoke being careful to not make the same mistake as last time "how far is that club?"

"It's round the corner so start putting ya heels on" I held out the blunt for her to take but she shook her head "put it out" looking down for an ash tray of some sort I seen that this nigga using a cup.

Tapping the end of the blunt into his supposed ash tray I put the blunt on the side to put my heels on "my feet bouta be hurting me all night".

"For real Inma be on the lookout to find a nigga to give me a foot massage".

"Girl don't be giving me ideas" I chuckled the car came to a stop and you could see the line up of people waiting to get in the club.

"Aight we here" I unbuckled my seatbelt letting Davo get out first before me and Des followed behind him, he walked up to the front of the line with people sucking their teeth and doing the most cause we jumped the line.

"Yo what's good?" Davo dapped up the doorman with them having their lil interaction I awkwardly stood behind them waiting for the nigga to let us in "aight Imma see you".

The doorman stood off to the side and let us in "so why did you bring up having to pay if we was just gonna get let in?"

"I was going to but you interrupted me".

"Oh" I mumbled the club was surprisingly full of people smoking, drinking, laughing, and whatever else I caught a glimpse of.

It was kinda dark with purple led lights and matching beams flashing throughout the club, they walked up to their sections with it already being filled with people.

"What's good with y'all?" Des spoke up as she went to hug her friends "happy birthday Marni!!" She gave him a hug to which he gladly accepted.

"Preciate it" he smiled "who that?" He said pointing at me.

"Brooklyn you'n remember her?"

"Nah nah" he shook his head as he stared at me.

"Well happy birthday".

"Preciate it" he repeated with a lil smirk on his face "where that nigga Davo at?"

"Ion know he was just with us" Des said as she glanced around to find her friend "oh that nigga with Cece".

"Oh aight, anyway Brooklyn where you from?"

"Here".

"Oh for real? Ya ass got an accent" he acknowledged.

"Mhm" I hummed "I moved to Louisiana for a lil bit" I shrugged.

"Oh that's what's up" he nodded.

"Brook?" Des called out looking over at her I moved my hair out of my face and put it behind my ear "why that nigga staring at you?"

"What nigga?" She tried to subtly point him out but from the darkness in the room can't nobody see where she pointing "girl just point him out".

"That nigga" she stretched out her hand to show East sitting in his section with some girl on his lap.

"Oh that's the nigga I was telling you about" I spoke up but now it's fuck that nigga cause why he telling me he wanna get to know me but got a bitch sitting on his lap?

What sense that make?

"That's the nigga?" She repeated to which I nodded "you was talking about Dave East this whole fucking time?!"

"Dave East?" I repeated "who the fuck is that?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows cause now I'm confused.

"Girl you'n know Dave East? The rapper?"

"Am I supposed to?"

"Yes" she chuckled "how the fuck you don't know who Dave East is?"

"Ion know but I guess I'm not gonna find out" I rolled my eyes as I looked away from him.

Fuck that nigga and fuck everything he got going on.

unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 46.7K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
4.3K 139 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...
1M 30.1K 44
𝙪𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 | 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 I went silent just resting my thoughts on the idea of l...
603 9 17
"What are you doing?" I asked him but he kept singing. For a moment I couldn't help but feel so special. Nobody ever sang to me before. This was the...