The Missing Mafia Princess

Da MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... Altro

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 53

4.6K 111 7
Da MafiaAngel8394

After the tour, Katherine and I sat back down in her living room. "How's it been with your father and brothers?" She asked making me smile softly.

"Hold up, you never smile which means you're doing well with them." She added which caused me nod my head while still smiling.

"It's been going well, I'm starting to feel free." I said making her smile big then she patted my shoulder.

"I'm happy for you, Angel." She said making me pat her hand then grab the bottle of Jack Daniel from her hand and took a sip from the bottle.

"Do they know?" She asked making me nod my head, chuckle.

"They were shocked, amused. Shocked and amused Katherine. I thought they were going to yell at me but they didn't and it definitely caught me off guard." I said making her laugh, and smirk.

"Have you trained with any of them?" She asked making me nod my head.

"They couldn't keep up with me." I said which made her laugh again, and this time she wasn't stopping.

"I wish I was there to see that." She said as she tried to calm herself down but it wasn't working.

"I wish you were too." I said making her stop laughing, then smiled softly at me.

"Okay, I should start heading home before my Dad or brothers freak out." I added making her nod her head then she stood up and hugged me.

"I'm going to miss you, Dark Angel. Here let me give you my number." She said walking over to the desk area that was in her living room and wrote down a number on a piece of paper.

She handed it to me and I folded the paper up then slid it into my pocket. "Thank you, Kitty Kat." I said making her chuckle then shake her head.

"That nickname is seven years old, Angel." She said making me laugh.

"I know that's why I still call you Kitty Kat." I said making her shake her head.

"You better get going, Angel. I don't need your brothers or Dad break down my door." She said making me chuckle then I hugged her one last time before walking out of her house to my car.

I got in my car then started the engine and drove away from Katherine's house.

I reached home and went to my room saw this figure in the corner of my eye causing me to look up to see my twin with a big smile on his face. My eyebrows furrowed as he still smiled making me look at him weirdly.

"Brother, are you okay?" I asked making him smile normally and nod his head which made me laugh and shake my head.

He walked in and sat down on my bed then laid back making me laugh and sit beside him. "I'm so bored." He said as he sat up and then sighed making me shake my head.

"Why don't you go see if Domenico and Giovanni wants to go to the arcade?" I asked making his face light up and he ran out of my room.

I stood up from my bed and then walked over to my desk around and grabbed a bottle which I brought to my lips then took a sip of fireball. Luca ran back into my room breathing hard and bending over while holding his stomach.

"They said yes, and Giovanni wants to drive which is a win-win because I know you probably don't want to drive." He said making me shake my head no because for once I don't feel like driving.

I grabbed my phone and the two of us walked out of my room, I closed the door behind me and we walked downstairs then walked to the garage where Domenico and Giovanni were waiting for Luca and me.

We got into Giovanni's car and it was pretty clean because his room is messy as fuck. Giovanni started his car and pushed the button for the garage door.

When it was fully open he drove out of the garage and pushed the button for the gates. He drove down the driveway and when we reached the gates they were open making him drive through them.

He drove to the end of our road and made a right then drove to the mall.

~

We reached the mall and Giovanni pulled into the parking lot then pulled into one of the parking spots. He turned off the car making us get out of the car, and walked up to the door then walked into the mall.

We decided to get something to eat first before going to the arcade, so we walked to the food court and ordered food.

Giovanni and I got the literal same thing which was Taco Bell while Luca and Domenico got McDonald's and Chinese.

"Is it okay if I invited Ace and them?" Giovanni asked.

"That is fine with me." I said making Luca and Domenico say the same thing and Giovanni nodded his head then bit into his taco which made me laugh.

"Perdedor." I said in Spanish making Giovanni look at me with his eyebrows furrowed making me shake my head.

(Perdedor- Loser/ Spanish)

We all finished eating then waited for Ace and them to show up. "Where are they, they literally take forever." Giovanni said making me laugh.

"Giovanni, they're probably busy. Having to take care of the Mafia by yourself at a young age is stressful and emotionally exhausting." Luca said making Giovanni glare at him.

"I hate it when you're right." He said making me roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Why did Ace and them have to take over their Mafia?" I decided to asked.

"Their dad, killed their mother at the Mafia ball on year. His dad went crazy one day and asked if he could run the ball then at the ball all hell let loose." Luca said making my heart break for the three brothers.

"That's heartbreaking to actually hear." I said making my brothers agree with me.

"Yeah but, they don't let it bother them because their mom started to act like their dad and they were starting to lose feeling for their mother anyway." Giovanni said making me nod my head because I honestly didn't know what to say.

A few minutes of us sitting at the table went by and we heard footsteps behind us. "What's up." We heard from behind us making me turn to see Ace, Liam and Dante.

"See, fratello. If you wait patiently then things happen." Luca said making me laugh and shake my head.

"Leave me alone." Giovanni said making me chuckle which earned a glare from Giovanni.

I rolled my eyes at him and then stuck my tongue out at him which ended up making him gasp. Our brothers noticed and looked at Giovanni weirdly making Giovanni shake his head.

"Let's go." Domenico said once he was done stacking our trash so it was easier for the staffs to clean up.

My brothers and I stood up from the seats then we all walked to the arcade. We purchased gaming cards and I separated from the group and walked to the baseball game.

I swiped my card and it light up then balls rolls down the ramp. I grabbed a basketball and threw it at the hoop making it go in, and I kept making baskets.

I turned around and came face to face with Ace. "Haven't you heard of personal space?" I said making his lips curl up into a smirk making me roll my eyes and walk to the other set of racing games and sat down in one of them.

I swiped my card making it light up then I set up the game and once it was set up I played the game. I won the game in first place and stood up from the game then walked over to my brothers.

"What's up losers." I said making them laugh and shake their heads.

"Where did you disappear to?" Domenico asked.

"I went over and played the basketball game then the other racing games." I said making Giovanni look at me like I'm crazy.

"You play basketball?" Giovanni asked surprised, making me chuckle and nod my head.

"Yeah, she made every basket. I watched her." I heard from behind me, and recognized the voice as Ace's voice.

"Bro, where have you been?" Dante said making me wonder if he was watching me this entire time.

"I got bored, so I went to watch what Yaszy was doing and the race was amazing." Ace said making me turn around and send him a smile.

I grabbed Ace's hand and dragged him over to the Ice hockey table. "Wanna play?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

He walked to the other end of the table and I walked to the other end. We played a couple of rounds and I beat him in three rounds out of one.

We walked to the basketball game and we both played a couple rounds of basketball.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Azalea Da epic_shit

Storie d'amore

161K 3.7K 74
18 year old Azalea who lives in Russia and has no family, What happened when she finds out that she's mafia princess, a girl who's been born in De Lu...
14.8K 346 17
Aurelia is a powerful young girl on the outside who owns her own empire. She's smart and beautiful, and all people are afraid of her but on the insid...
198K 2.7K 44
Vera Romano has not had any family since she was 13. She makes sure to keep as many people as possible at arms length, apart from her two roommates/b...
77.5K 1.4K 65
Isabella D'Angelo a gang leader and a girl with a dark past. The past comes catching back to her in the form of her 5 elder brothers who would die to...