The New Racer ~ Charles Lecle...

By simp_0102

Alana Basset the mentee of Lewis Hamilton 8 time world championship is now going to take his seat at Mercedes... More

Cast
Play list
Prologue
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Her tattoos
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt 1)
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt2)
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
Chapter TWENTY FOUR
Chapter TWENTY FIVE
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
A/N
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Netflix
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY ONE
Instagram
Chapter THIRTY TWO
Chapter THIRTY THREE

Chapter TWENTY SIX

528 20 4
By simp_0102

Alana's POV
Monaco for now

"Mouse I think I'm going to cry." I said  frustratedly to Mouse who was standing by the door in his suit while looking at myself in the mirror.

"Why?" He asked confused while he took my shoes and gestured for me to sit down so he can put them on for me.

"I don't like...I don't like how I look." I said as my eyes geared up a bit.

"Hey no no don't cry your makeup. Also you look absolutely stunning." He said patting my calf through my dress.

"I agree." Danny said coming into the room with a glass of red wine.

"Should you even be drinking so early?" Lewis said as he came into my room and checked himself out in the mirror.

"No." Daniel scoffed out a laugh while he joined Lewis in checking himself out.

"Als you look breathtakingly gorgeous." Lewis said to me as he made me stand up in front of the mirror.

"Look at yourself how can you not say that is beautiful." Lew said as patted the top of my head.

"Did anyone see how Lewis had to stretch up a bit?" Daniel asked while laughing.

"Danny I think the wine is getting to you." Lewis said while he crossed his arms over his chest and leant back on one foot.

"No,no I saw it too." Mouse said and he mouthed a sorry to Lewis.

"HER HEELS ARE HIGH OK!"

"You guys are jokes you know that right?" I asked them when I turned around from the mirror to face all three of them.

"That includes Seb."

~~~~
Airport

We sent our luggage's early before so we wouldn't get delayed since it's a two hour flight to the venue. Was this a good idea? Absolutely not.

  •°°

°•°

  °°•

(Sorry for the low quality everything I get is from Pinterest also we gonna pretend it's long with a slit)
Liked by:pierregasly,lewishamilton,marc_marquez,charlesleclerc
alana_basset.08:felt cute ng/

lewishamilton: her everybody

mickshumacher:that's my bestie
esteban_ocon: I don't know how to feel about that

zhouguanyu24: I brough skittles for Incase of emergency also you look beautiful alana
alana_basset.08:bless your soul 😭

charles_leclerc:prettiest world champion out there
sebvettel:excuse me?
lewishamilton:I don't want to go to this thing anymore-_-
fernandoalonso: Im Latino excuse me ☝🏼

user1:can she step on me respectfully

user2:I love how seb,Lewis and Alonso are offended

user3:you don't deserve it

user4:the dress doesn't suit her body
user5:I think she looks gorgeous

user6:she needs to reject me so I can move on

~~~~

"Peasants step aside world champion coming through!" Danny said while he pushed Lando into Carlos.

"Shall we get on the ground and worship her to?" Lando asked as he straightened his suit out.

"No you can do that for Jojo." I said and linked my arm with his as he put his hand on where his heart is suppose to be and pretended to swoon.

"Just say you want the skittles." He said to me and with the arm that wasn't linked with mine he dug into his pocket and took out the skittles.

"You are my favorite."

"HEY!" Carlos exclaimed and feigned a hurt look on his face.

"Don't believe her she says everyone is her favorite." George said while playfully rolling his eyes at me.

"But you know who's Carmens favorite? Me." I said and flipped my hair over shoulder and walked to the jet and walked up the stairs with my hands on the railing swaying my hips.

3rd POV

"Lucky." Muttered Lando to Charles while Charles killed over at him and glared at him.

"Watch yourself Norris she's my girl."

"Just saying sheesh."

"Boys no fighting." Lewis came over to them and put his arms around their shoulders. "You both know she's hers before she's anyone else's."

~~~~
Alana POV

"XNDA." I said and sat next to Lewis who looked at me like I gave him myocardial infarction.

"I have an idea." I whispered to him and looked around the plane seeing everyone engrossed with talking to each other,noticing Charles eyes on me while he spoke to Pierre.

"Right so anyways since you know my mums birthday is coming up record a song for her." I said and he gave me a look that said are you serious.

"Als the songs that I make aren't really family friendly." He said with a pointed look while whispering back to me.

"Alright then a cover I'll do it with you."

"Oh yeah your mum said you sing but do we have enough time do you even have a song in mind?"

"I do give me your pods I know they are in your pocket." I said and held out my hand as he reached his hand into his pocket. I connected my phone to his pods and put one of his pods in my ear not before wiping it and giving the other to him and then the song Into You by Tamia ft. Fabolous started playing.

"So?" I asked him impatiently.

"I don't think it'll be as good as the original but let's go." He said and we dabbed each other up.

"Now go your lover boy has been making lovey dovey eyes the moment he saw you."

"Cant blame him." I said and stood up and kissed Lew's forehead,yeah I give my boys forehead kisses.

"Hello my fellow baguettes." I said as I approached Charles and Pierre.

"I am Monegasque!" He exclaimed and put a hand around my waist and pulled me to the seat next to his since I couldn't sit on his lap because not everyone knew.

"Do I look like baguette to you?" Pierre said to me with a deadpanned look on his face.

"Want an honest answer?"

"No." He said sulkily while he got up and said, "as much as I would like to stay Charles has been eye fucking you and I want no part of it."

I turned to look at Charles and put my arm on his shoulder and my other hand went to his thigh and gripped it while I crossed my legs over each other showing more skin on my leg while he pulled me closer to him. "Look what you did,you chased Pierre away because of your raging hormones."

"You are the reason my hormones are raging mi amor." He whispered into my ear as I laughed and shook my head. "You make me speechless."

"Not here, Alex will see and tell Lilly and Lily will tell Carmen who will tell George and Kelly who will tell Max and then the whole grid knows." I said and chuckled a bit.

"Danny knows I'm surprised the whole grid doesn't know yet, do you mind them knowing?"

"No of course not just that the media will find out somehow and I'll be termed a whore." I said and rolled my eyes at the thought of social media.

"You should teach me how to play the piano when i come back from Qatar before i go Greece."

"I'm still jealous you going to Greece with Carmen,Lily and Heidi plus you are going without me." He said and pouted a bit.

"You wanted to go to Las Vegas plus it's a girls trip."

"You invited Danny?"

"He's one of the girls and he's not coming since he wants to go to Vegas to." I said and rolled my eyes.

~~~~

I was standing in between Charles and Max as we held our trophies in our hands and posed for the picture.

"I'm taller than both of you guys in these heels, I'm such a slay." I said as we walked off since we were done with the pictures.

"Why no how are you so tall?" Max asked me in an unamused tone,but he was.

"My mum she's even taller than Lewis so when I see them I can't help but laugh." I said and laughed now as picture of mum and Lewis standing next to each other.

"Lewis is an average height guy." Charles said as he put his hand on my lower back while we walked to where we sitting.

"Guess you and Max have that in common with him then." I said and laughed at both of their offended faces.

"Why are you so mean?" Max said and feigned a hurt look on his face."

"Don't know why are you short?"

"Ok now you are violating." Charles said with a deadpanned look on his face.

~~~~

"Oh I'm having dinner with my mum and Lewis tomorrow join us?" I asked Charles as I came out the bathroom in the hotel that we were staying in.

"Sure mi amor." He said and kissed my forehead as he went into the bathroom to take a shower.

The awards was short because I didn't know how to write it also rushed ending sorry unedited sorry again also I started a David Beckham book because I'm like in love with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 930 34
Seb decides to create group chat with the 2023 grid, Kimi, Daniel and mick. Including Max and Charles. They hate each other but everyone think there...
32.9K 682 22
"I don't wanna see him, I can't. I'd never be able to look in his eyes again, because all I would think about is how it was all my fault." Celine Val...
97K 1.2K 26
Ivory Reyes is the stepsister of Lewis Hamilton,7 time F1 world champion But what happens after she has an affair with his biggest rival on the grid...
241K 3K 36
Alex was on a plane to Barcelona. Unexpectedly she made friends with two guys who sat next to her. They were touristing in the city. Thinking she wou...