The Mafia nanny [✓complete]

Por Xyclonia

Leah Morreti is just like any other nanny until hired to nanny the kids of the Mafia King. Luca Romano is th... Mais

•Important•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•70•
•71•
•72•
•73•
•74•
•75•
•76•
•Trailer•
•77•
•78•
•79•
•80•
Awareness
•81•
•82•
•83•
•84•
•85•
•86•
•87•
•88•
•89•
•90•
•91•
•92•
•93•
•94•
•95•
•96•
•97•
•98•
•99•
•100•
•101•
•102•
•103•
•104•
•105•
•106•
•107•
•108•
•109•
•110
•111•
•112•
•113•
•114•
•115•
•116•
•117•
•118•
•119•
•120•
•121•
•122•
•123•
•124•
SUPER IMPORTANT (i mean it)
UPDATE!!!!!(very important too)

•32•

8.2K 186 3
Por Xyclonia

Leah's POV

It's been two hours since Luca left and the house feels so empty.

I sighed in my boredom, there was no one here.

I heard my phone ring, I smiled at the caller ID.

"Hey girls" I answered.

"Hey," they both said. I put on my AirPods.

"So how is life?" I asked.

"Good," Isa said, "Terrible," Sydney said.

"Let's start with Isa," I said, "Myself and Jack are going to the Maldives" she squealed.

"Damn girl, enjoy" Sydney said, "Yeah I agree" I added.

"He's picking me up in an hour, I'm so excited," she said.

Sydney role her eyes, "You didn't even care to tell me you're leaving Italy?" I asked.

"Lee, we both know she was probably too busy being fucked by Nat" Sydney teased.

"Shut up," Isa said as we both laughed.

"So, Sydney?" Isa asked, "I can not tell you how shitty my life is right now," she said.

"Number 1, I have an older brother, his name is Rodrigo," she said.

"Number two, you won't believe what my dad wants me to do," Sydney said, sounding exasperated.

Both myself and Isa listened attentively.

"He wants me to have breakfast with my 'fiancé' today."

"Fiancé?!" Isa and I gasped in unison. "Since when do you have a fiancé?"

"Since my dad decided to arrange a marriage for me," Sydney replied with annoyance.

"I didn't even know about this guy until recently. I don't even know his name."

"Wait, your dad is arranging your marriage without even consulting you?" Isa asked, sounding shocked.

"That's insane!" I added, feeling angry on Sydney's behalf.

"Tell me about it," Sydney sighed. "I mean, I barely know this guy, and now I'm supposed to have breakfast with him like we're already a happy and lovely couple."

"That's so unfair," I said, my frustration growing. "You should have a say in who you marry."

"I know, right?" Sydney agreed. "But my dad doesn't seem to care about what I want. He's literally making all the decisions for me."

"Well, if you need anything, you know we're here for you," Isa said, her voice full of support.

"Thanks, guys," Sydney said, sounding grateful. "I really appreciate having you both as my friends."

"We're like family, Sydney," I said. "And family sticks together through thick and thin."

As we continued to talk, I couldn't help but think about my own situation with Luca. His sudden departure had left a void in my heart, and I missed him more than I cared to admit.

The unspoken feelings I had for him were becoming harder to hide, and I wondered what would happen when he returned.

But for now, I needed to be there for Sydney.

Despite the distance between us, I knew our friendship was strong enough to bridge any gap.

As she faced the challenges of her arranged marriage, I vowed to support her from afar and remind her that she was not alone.

And so, with our friendship as our anchor, we should navigate the uncertainties of life together, finding strength in each other even when miles apart.

And as we faced our individual challenges, we would hold onto the bond that made us feel like family, knowing that no matter what, we could lean on each other in times of need.

"How is life for you?" Sydney asked directing at me.

"Um... It's kinda sad right now" I said.

"Why?" they both asked in unison.

"Well, Zach went for wa– I mean a business meeting and he'll be away for a month or even more," I said sadly.

I missed teasing him already.

"You have a crush on him don't you?" Isa said.

My cheeks flushed slightly at Isa's straightforward question. "I... well, no, I don't know," I stammered, trying to brush it off as if it was nothing.

"Come on, Leah, we know you too well," Sydney teased. "You can't fool us even if we were old ladies with arthritis."

"Yeah, we've seen the way you talk about him," Isa chimed in with a mischievous grin.

"Okay, fine, maybe I do have an extremely tiny crush on him," I admitted, feeling a mix of embarrassment and relief for finally sharing my feelings with my friends.

Sydney and Isa exchanged knowing glances, and I could tell they were silently communicating with each other.

"What?" I asked, feeling a bit self-conscious under their scrutinizing looks.

"It's just that... maybe you and Luca have more in common than you think," Sydney said, her voice gentle.

"What do you mean?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"I mean, it's clear that you both care about each other," Sydney said.

"And it's also clear that you're both trying to hide your feelings for each other" Isa added.

"Yeah, I've noticed how you get a bit flustered when we talk about him too," Isa added with a playful smirk.

"It's not that easy," I said, feeling a pang of uncertainty.

"Zach is still my boss, and I'm just his employee. I can't let my feelings get in the way of our professional relationship."

"But what if your feelings are stronger than your professional relationship?" Sydney asked, her gaze steady.

"What if you're both missing out on something incredible because you're too afraid to take a chance?" Isa said.

I fell silent, contemplating their words. They had a point, but it was all so complicated.

"I understand your concerns," Isa said, as though sensing my hesitation.

"But sometimes, life surprises us in unexpected ways. Maybe this time, it's worth taking that leap of faith."

Sydney nodded in agreement. "You deserve to be happy, Leah," she said.

"And if you let yourself maybe Luca will make you happy,  maybe it's worth exploring what could be between you two."

"I just don't want to complicate things, you guys won't understand," I said, feeling torn.

"You're already complicating things by trying to suppress your feelings," Sydney pointed out.

"Why not be honest with yourself?"

"It's weird and maybe it won't work out," I admitted, feeling vulnerable.

"We get it," Isa said softly. "But sometimes, the best things in life come from taking risks and being vulnerable."

I sighed, knowing they were right. "I'll think about it," I said, feeling a mix of uncertainty and hope.

"Just remember, we're here for you no matter what," Sydney said, her voice filled with support.

"Thanks, guys," I said, feeling grateful for their friendship. "I don't know what I'd do without you both."

"You won't have to figure it all out alone," Isa said with a reassuring smile. "We've got your back."

"And besides, I and Isa ship you two already, and we like our ships sailing" Sydney giggled.

"We're on team Leuca" Isa cheered.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's 'Le' from Leah and 'uca' from Luca" Sydney explained.

"You two are crazy, I told you guys to stop reading Wattpad, it gives you too many ideas," I said.

They both giggled.

As we continued to talk, I felt a newfound sense of clarity.

Maybe it was time to confront my feelings and be honest with myself that I genuinely liked Luca.

Perhaps, when he returned from the war, I could finally find the courage to take that leap of faith and see where our connection could lead us.

For now, I would focus on supporting Sydney through her own challenges and find strength in knowing that my friends were by my side, cheering me on no matter what path I chose to take.

And as we faced the uncertainties of life together, we would lean on each other, finding comfort in the bond of friendship that had brought us together, even when we were miles apart.

We said our byes because Sydney said she had to get ready for 'The Breakfast'.

Myself and Isabella tried to convince her that maybe the guy isn't gonna be that bad.

But she didn't fall for it.

I really hoped Sydneys life would get better.

I also hope this month would go faster.

•-------------------------------------------•

It's midnight, I need to wake up at 3 am 😭

Comment on what you think.

So I hoped you guys liked it.

Love you all❤️

~Xyclonia

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

170K 3.9K 23
Anastasia Ivanov inherits her father's mafia after his death, but also acquires his past enemies as well. Her father was not a good man and that left...
866K 32.8K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
1M 29.8K 44
Book 1 of the Moretti Chronicles PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "The Girl Who Walked Into A Bar" •1st place General Fiction in Star Dazzle Awards •Best Plot Tw...
1.2M 47.3K 37
Luca Giovanni. The heir to New York's biggest enterprise has a task to complete before his father will pass down the company to him- the company that...