The Mafia nanny [✓complete]

By Xyclonia

Leah Morreti is just like any other nanny until hired to nanny the kids of the Mafia King. Luca Romano is th... More

•Important•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•70•
•71•
•72•
•73•
•74•
•75•
•76•
•Trailer•
•77•
•78•
•79•
•80•
Awareness
•81•
•82•
•83•
•84•
•85•
•86•
•87•
•88•
•89•
•90•
•91•
•92•
•93•
•94•
•95•
•96•
•97•
•98•
•99•
•100•
•101•
•102•
•103•
•104•
•105•
•106•
•107•
•108•
•109•
•110
•111•
•112•
•113•
•114•
•115•
•116•
•117•
•118•
•119•
•120•
•121•
•122•
•123•
•124•
SUPER IMPORTANT (i mean it)
UPDATE!!!!!(very important too)

•31•

8.3K 211 6
By Xyclonia

Leah's POV

Tomorrow came quicker than I wanted it to.

I woke up and heard a lot of noise in the mansion.

Even though it was 5 minutes to 3 am, I decided to wake up.

I freshened up and wore blue jeans, a white tee and some white sneakers.

I tied my hair as usual with a white lace scrunchie.

As soon as I walked out I realised the chaos that was in the house.

Hundreds of bodyguards were walking left and right. It felt like entering a Mall on a busy Saturday.

Some carried boxes, white boxes, brown, grey even black.

Stuff occupied the large corridors, some things were wrapped in bubble wrap.

It took double the time to get to Luca's office to ask him what on earth is going on.

I knew he was going to war, but what was all of this for?

I knocked. No answer. I knocked again. No answer.

Also if he answered it would be impossible to hear with all the bustling and talking in the hallway.

I opened the door. No one, I groaned.

It'll probably take me 15 minutes to get downstairs in all this chaos.

Oh well, life is a pain. I shrugged.

I dived back into the crowd, all of them seemed to not even realise I was there.

After what felt like minutes of struggle, I made it downstairs.

And to my disappointment downstairs was 3 times busier.

I'm starting to get a headache from seeing so many people.

"Looking for someone?" I heard behind me, I turned around.

"Andrew, thank goodness, I thought I wouldn't find a soul I know in this mob" I sighed in relief.

"Still, are you looking for someone?" he asked.

I knew it'll sound weird but I need to know.

"Um...Do you know where Luca might be?" I asked.

He chuckled as though expecting that question.

"Yes, he's in the veranda by the entrance," he said.

"Agh" I groaned "I'm gonna take an hour walking in this min of 6" men" I finished.

He laughed, "It's a shame, but I can solve that" he looked at me.

I was confused, "Everyone, if anyone bumps into her you'll deal with me!" he announced.

And typically everyone around me took 4 steps back.

"Thank you, I didn't know you'd be useful" I teased.

"I should report bullying from both of you" he rolled his eyes.

I shook my head giggling.

Walking to the veranda really was 'a walk in a park', no one even came close to me.

I finally got a glimpse of Luca, he was talking to another guard.

I walked towards them, I was a few steps away from him when he realised I was coming.

"We can talk later, you may go" he ordered, the guard gave a little bow and left.

"Leah, you need anything?" he asked me.

"Nope, just wanted to ask why the greatest earthquake is coming and everyone is packing for it inside" I joked while gesturing inside.

He chuckled, "Yeah, I'd probably leave you to die here without telling you" he looked at me.

"And I'd hit you for that" I glared at him but then laughed.

"You really have guts to think of doing that to the King of the Mafia" he chuckled.

"What if I'd kill you for that?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes "Oh please, you have more than 3 guns in your study, probably 2 on you 24/7 and more hidden ones around the house. So if the 'great Mr Romano' wanted to kill me, I'd be dead by now already" I explained.

"Good point," he said and nodded my head in agreement, "So what time are you going?" I asked.

He looked at his watch "Probably in a few minutes" he said.

I nod my head, "Why, are you that eager to get rid of me?" he asked.

"No" I answered looking at him in the eyes.

"So you'll miss me?" he asked.

He put me in a hard spot. Like who tells their boss you'll miss them. I actually will.

But I can't say that.

"Uh...no," I said softly, knowing it wasn't the truth.

"Then it's settled, I'll make sure to die" he announced.

My eyes widened "Don't dare!" I warned, as hit him on the arm playfully.

He chuckled "And what will. Miss Leah Morreti do if I do so?" he asked.

"I'll die to hit you" I warned "Maybe crush your coffin first" I added as I crossed my arms.

"So you'll miss me?" he asked, I didn't want to admit it.

"Maybe...depends" I finished.

"Just...promise you'll at least be careful?" I asked.

"I'll try" he shrugged.

I hit him again "Don't try. Do" I warned.

He laughed "Fine" I rolled my eyes "I'll come back, I promise" he assured me.

I nodded, trying to smile through my internal tears. "Someone will be waiting for you," she said.

"And that will be?" he asked, I won't tell him that it's me so...

"The dining table and study chairs" I teased.

"You're terrible" he chuckled as I giggled.

I was doing my best to keep a brave face, but I kinda felt sad that he was leaving for so long.

Even though he smiled a few times I could see he was in critical thinking and I wanted to lighten his mood.

"So, you're off to battle, huh? Do I need to pack you a lunch?" I teased, attempting to add a touch of humour to the serious situation.

He chuckled, "I think I'll manage without a packed lunch," he replied, a hint of a smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

I feigned offense, placing a hand on my chest in mock surprise.

"Well, excuse me for trying to be a good nanny!" I teased, trying to ignore the flutter of my heart.

He raised an eyebrow, pretending to consider her offer.

"Alright, alright. How about you pack me some good luck cookies instead?" he suggested with a playful glint in his eyes.

I rolled her eyes, unable to resist the playful banter. "My cookies don't deserve to be eaten by your ungrateful mouth," I said over dramatically, trying to hide the affectionate smile that threatened to surface.

As we continued our light-hearted conversation, I noticed the twinkle in Luca's eyes, and I knew he was trying to keep the mood light to ease my worries.

"You better come back in one piece, Mr Great Mafia King," I ordered, trying to sound stern but failing as a fond smile tugged at my lips.

"I'll do my best," Luca replied, his voice softening.

The playful banter and the tender moment were a bittersweet combination for me, as I knew the risks involved in Zach's mission.

But at that moment, I found comfort in his presence, taking advantage of every second I had with him.

Andrew came with some papers in his hand,  "Uh Luca, we're ready to go, just missing your order and we'll start heading out" he said going through the papers.

I looked at him, "We can head out" he agreed, his playful demeanour was completely gone. 

"Ok, I'll go tell everyone," he said as he turned and left.

"You're going already?" I asked, "Yes" he answered more sternly this time.

"You're not gonna say bye to the kids?" I asked.

He looked at me as though contemplating an answer to give me.

I sighed "I'm just gonna send Andrea a message because if I go inside again I'll lose my mind," I said typing on my phone.

Andrea immediately answered:

Andrea:
Kk we're coming down now🙂👍

I looked at him "You don't say bye to them?" I asked.

"Well,  depends if they're there or not" he answered.

I shook my head softly, "We gotta work on your father skills when you get back" I said.

The kids came, surprisingly quicker than I thought.

"Be quick you have class in two minutes" I reminded them.

"Bye Dad" Andrea waved, "Bye Dad" Gabriel did the same.

Bella came to hug him "Daddy" she asked looking up at him.

"Yes," he said kneeling to her height.

"What country are you going to?" she asked.

"America," he answered, "Can you get me unicorn play dough?" she smiled.

"I don't know, I don't think I can" he said.

"Perché trascuri ciò che chiede il povero bambino?" i asked him. (Translation: Why do you neglect what the poor child asks?)

"È solo pasta da gioco" I protested. (Translation: It's just play dough)

Luca sighed, "Ok fine, I'll get someone to get it for you" Bella jumped in excitement.

"Thank you" she said, I looked at my watch, 7:00. "I'm really sorry, but you have class now" I said to the kids.

They nodded, "Bye dad" they said then went back inside.

"Uh, Leah the kids wont have tutoring this month, because no one is going out or in due to safety" he said.

I nodded.

For a moment both of us were silent.

I saw the house was typically empty again.

Andrew came back, "We're ready" he informed Zach.

"Good" he replied, "Andrew, remind Luca about the Play dough" I said.

"Play dough? What play dough?" he asked confused.

"Don't worry, he knows" I said looking at Luca.

Andrew got a call "Uh... Luca I'll be out side" he said before answering the call.

"Bye then" I said, "Bye" he said before leaving.

I saw all the black SUVs and trucks leave the estate by the window.

I knew he was gone. For an entire month.

•-------------------------------------------•

I'm thinking if not doing the whole month, I'm maybe gonna skip through... Idk, I'll see how it goes.

What you like the most about this chapter?

I hope you enjoyed it.

Love you all❤️

~Xyclonia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 32.8K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
11.9M 343K 76
** Currently in the progress of being rewritten :)** - Angel Romano was known for his ruthless ways. They said he was a supposed duplicate of his fat...
12.2M 368K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
170K 3.9K 23
Anastasia Ivanov inherits her father's mafia after his death, but also acquires his past enemies as well. Her father was not a good man and that left...