Chased by Life and Death

By Lillian2Gwen

"She is a monster.", they said. Well, they are not wrong. I'm not a normal monster like the others from the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
The End
Authors Note

Chapter 35

27 5 8
By Lillian2Gwen

This chapter contains sexual scenes!

 Monica

"So, how are things?" Maddie asked me while I put on my dress. Today was an important day in the calendar for the academy. Clearborn arranged for tonight an event at the school hall. Maddie had suggested to go to her room and get dressed.

"Fine, I guess. You?" I turned her my back and she zipped the dress. I did the same thing to her too.

"Great but eventually we have to find this thing to destroy the artefact."

"I will help you if you want," I suggested. She shook her head. "No, you have done enough. You have to relax."

I smiled at her and took her form. "You are gorgeous." She giggled. "Am afraid that our guys will slip with their drool." I laughed and sat at her window to do my makeup and hair. "Can I ask you a question?" I asked her. "Anything."

"Is it difficult with many boyfriends?" She eyed me. "You want to add more to your list?"

My cheeks flamed. "Maybe." She smiled. "Sometimes we fight but we kiss and make up. We love each other and take care of everyone in the group."

I opened my mouth but couldn't find the words. "What about..." I trailed.

"Sex?" I nodded.

She laughed. "Well, you can do it in many positions, and you can try many things with them and them with you. But believe me, it's hell." I laughed. "Thanks."

"If you have any other questions don't be afraid, to ask me." A warmth spread in my chest. "You are a good friend Maddie."

She stood. "You too, Monica." She put on her high heels and I did the same thing. She opened her door, and I followed her. "Will you come with me?"

"I have to find my brothers. They are coming tonight, and the guys are at the hall so, I will meet you there."

"Ok, see you there. And make a good entrance." I winked at her as I walked out of her room and into the hall. Guys with suits were walking down the stairs and I followed them. They shoot me glances and I smiled at them. My feet touched the cement outside and I made my way to the large building where we had our classes and the hall. As I approached the entrance of the building three familiar forms stood there.

Matched dark blue suits hugged their bodies and the usual smirks. Killian ran at me with open arms and hugged me. He lifted me and spun me around. I smacked him. "You will ruin my hair and makeup, Kill."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever." Austin and Liam walked and gave me a hug with a kiss on my forehead. "We missed you, demon," Austin said.

Liam looked at me from head to toe. "Our baby sister grow up."

"Finally," Killian added. I growled at him, and they chuckled. "And I thought to tell you that you look good." Austin placed his arm around my shoulder, and I muffled his hair. "The dress is beautiful along with his owner." 

I smiled. "Thank you."

"Are we late?" A voice called from behind me. I turned and gasped. "What are you doing here?" I asked in surprise.

"Well, your brothers invited us," Kian said.

"So, here we are," Adam added. I walked forward and embraced them with the same suits as my brothers were wearing. Killian gestured to me at the door. "Shall we?" I laughed and walked ahead of them. We passed the door and headed to the hall where the event was. The guys behind me said something and I laughed. My laugh was cut as I sensed them. The fuckers. They were here.

As my brothers and Kian and Adam had sensed it, they stopped talking and fell silent. I straightened as we walked through the door of the hall. A boring song was playing while people and students were chatting or dancing. Their eyes found us as we walked in. Me at the front, Liam at my left, Killian at my right and Austin with Kian and Adam at the back.

Ahead of us were the principal, Tristan's family and the council. I didn't go there. Instead, I turned slightly at my guys who were standing near the windows. All of them were wearing black suits and their hair was styled. Their eyes were fixed on me and travelled to my body. I was wearing a dark green dress with thin straps, narrow in the middle and then becoming airier downwards. There was still a terrible detail on the side, a big cut that reached up to my butt. The neckline was quite low which showed my cleavage. I had combined it with black high heels.

My hair was free on my shoulders. Pieces of them reached my waist. The rifles that covered my face were now caught back in a loose bun and small flowers were in my hair. My eyes were lightly painted with nude shades and mascara and eyeliner. My lips were painted red, and my neck and ears were covered with jewels. I smirked at them. When I was in front of them Parker came forward, took my hand and brought it to his mouth. His lips were hot on my skin, and I blushed.

"Monica you are beautiful."

"Yeah, you are gorgeous," Luke added.

"Sexy," Tristan spoke.

"Hot." Ian corrected. I watched as their muscles flexed through the fabric. I swallowed. Killian threw an arm at my shoulders.

"Well, the only thing I see is that they are looking at you my little sis like they want to devour you." They smirked in answer.

Hunter had his hair in a low ponytail and looked at me with.... lust in his eyes? Blake licked his lip piercing while Noah scratched his neck nervously. Micah and Logan stared at me like I was a princess. "I invited you here because I wanted to don't make me regret it," I said embarrassed.

They chuckled. Killian clapped me on my back, and I smacked his head. "See you around, sis." He spoke and he left along with Liam, Austin, Kian and Adam at his trail. I turned to the guys. Micah gave me a glass of champagne. I smiled at him and took a sip. Ian's arms came and hugged me from behind. Butterflies dance in my belly. "Fuck, you are sexy as hell, darling." He whispered in my ear, and I shuddered.

Hunter eyed the cut of the dress. "Shouldn't it cover more space here?" I rolled my eyes. "I will wear whatever I want. I didn't ask for your opinion."

He came in front of me and whispered in my ear. "This dress makes me want to rip it off you and fucked you on that table with the buffet. But I don't like it when others stare at what doesn't belong to them." I closed my eyes as a hot sensation travelled through my body. Finally, I glared at him. "Who said am yours, big guy?"

His eyes glowed and he smirked. "Me and you."

I stared at him confused. "How will I say that am-" I cut myself as I realized what had happened. I smacked his chest. "Stop smelling me." He chuckled and went back. He gestured at the others with his head. "Am not the only one." I stared at them in shock.

Tristan and Parker shrugged. Blake took a sip from his drink but didn't look at me. "Unbelievable," I said and looked around. My eyes found Jackson. He had a drink in his hand, and it looked like he was grabbing it too hard while, his jaw was flexed at us with fire burning at his eyes. I glared at him. I wasn't his toy, and he knew. A hand came at my shoulder and Jackson stared at it. I looked at Luke. "Don't let him bother you. We are here to have some fun."

I signed. "You are right. We should-"

"Monica!" Millie's voice came from behind me. I turned in time as Millie came with force and hugged me at my waist, and Ian had to steady me from falling. I laughed. "Hey, you." She drew back and smiled at me. She wore a baby blue dress with a tutu. Colin came behind her along with his father and mother. I hugged them all and a woman gave us drinks from her tray.

I felt eyes on me, and I turned to Caiden. He wore a suit and sipped at his drink. He gave me a nod. I turned and gave my drink to Emelie, Tristan's mom. "I will be back," I said and the guys watched my every move. I walked to the stage and whispered to the guitarist, "'You Don't own me' by Grace." I grabbed the microphone and turned to the crown. I brought it closer and let myself sing.

My eyes caught Maddie and her boyfriends in the crowd, and I smile at them. I turned at Caiden and the council and glared at them. In the end, I looked at the guys and sang with my heart. They looked proud and thankful but why? As the last lyrics left my mouth, claps and excited shouts came from the crowd. I only smiled and headed back to the others. Before I opened my mouth, Parker took my hand and took me to the dance floor.

He eyed the guitarist and as they talked in their minds, 'Mamacita' by Jason Derulo started to play. My smile widened. When we were at the centre, his hands came to my waist and my hands around his neck. We gazed into each other's eyes and let the music swallow us. "Thank god, I met you." He said and kissed me. Before I could enjoy an arm drew me away from him. With a twirl, I was in Logan's arms. "Hey, little devil."

I giggled. "Oh, that's how it's going to be. When?"

"When you were singing, we thought we would like to dance with you."

"Am a lucky girl then, having hot guys dancing with me." Yeah, I think the champagne hit me in my head. "Yeah." He kissed me on my forehead and Ian took his place.

"Well?" He lifted a brow. "I like it very much, Casanova." We danced until Noah snatched me away from him.

"This dress is hell for us." He spoke with red eyes. "The same thing is with your suits." He chuckled and kissed me. His tongue darted out and licked my lip and he let a small growl. He pushed me slowly away from him and my back found a chest. I turned and blue eyes stared at me.

Luke lifted me and kissed me passionately. I knew students were watching us, but I didn't give a fuck. He placed me down and gave me a wink as Blake took my hands. "Hey." He said. His cheeks matched mine and his tongue darted to lick his lip piercing. Fuck, this piercing will kill me. I grabbed his face and brought it close until our noses were touching. My tongue darted out and licked his piercing while my eyes never left his. They widened in shock and hunger. Before he could respond it was Micah's turn.

I smirked at him. "With this suit, it gives me prince vibes."

He chuckled. "You are the centre of the attention, sweetie."

I eyed him. "I think am not the only one." He walked back and kissed my hand. Then he left leaving me alone on the dance floor. I looked around for him but didn't find him. My eyes were saddened.

"Looking for me, sunshine?" Hunter called from behind me, and my belly did a happy dance as I turned to him. His hair now was down, and his eyes fixed on me. He grabbed me and dragged me to him. Our chests were flashed together, and I had to lift my head to look at him. He came closer and closer. "Tell me to stop.", he said.

I only stared at his green eyes, no words coming out. He went back just a little and I grabbed his tie and brought him closer, our breaths became one. His eyes flared not from fury but from lust. "If I wanted you not to touch me, you wouldn't be here."

He smirked. "That's not an answer, sunshine."

"For god's sake, Hunter-" His lips cut me as they smashed against mine. A sign left from both of us, and he kissed me hard until a growl escaped him. He released me and took my hand, leading me away from the crowd inside a hall and then a door. I was so dazed by the kiss that I didn't know where we were going. He dragged me inside a door, and he closed and locked it behind us.

I turned to him while he breathed heavily. "Hunter." My voice came husky, and he came at me like the predator he was. One hand came at my waist and the other to my cheek. Before I knew I brought my lips to his and my hands to his chest. At first, the kiss was slow but then he went faster and harder. He explored my mouth and his other hand travelled from my waist to my stomach and up. When his hand rested on my breast and squeezed, l let a small moan.

He broke from my mouth and went to devour my neck. My hand had made its way to his back neck, inside his hair. "Hunter."

"Fuck. Sunshine, you are killing me." My other hand had already started to open his buttons. I slipped his suit from his shoulders and hands, and he unbuttoned his shirt. He dropped it on the floor and came back at me. I walked back until my back found a counter. I was too stunned by his tight body and muscles. His tattoo-covered arms. He grabbed me by my shoulders and spun me, so I was facing the table with my back to him.

He took my hair to one shoulder, and I waited. Our breaths were the only thing to hear. A moment later I felt his lips on my back neck, travelling down. His hands unzipped my dress and he let it fall on the ground leaving me with only my panties. I gasped and he kissed my ear. "You are perfect, sunshine." His fingers found my panties and he dragged the down leaving me bare to him. His hand came to my ass cheek with a slap. I screamed but in the end, it became more like a moan of pleasure.

I heard a shuffle and I turned back. My eyes widened at the sight of him naked. He looked at me. "I don't like slow. I like to fuck and at that moment I want to fuck you hard and fast." I shivered but didn't say anything.

"Bend over." I did as he said and waited until I felt his hand on my ass and his dick at my entrance. I screamed when he slammed into me. I grabbed onto the counter as he started to fuck me faster and harder. His hand found my breast and he teased the tip. I moaned. Then his other hand grabbed my hair, and he fragged them back, leaving only pleasure. "Yes," I said and growled.

"Fuck you are so tight, Monica."

As time passed, he went faster, our breaths and the sound of our hot and sweaty bodies slamming together. Slowly something built inside me and a moment later I came hard. Hunter kept pushing inside me until he came with a growl and his teeth pierced my shoulder. I moaned. He slowly dragged himself out of me and my knees buckled. His hands came around me to steady me. He turned me around and stared at my eyes. "Did I hurt you?"

"No."

"Do you regret it?" I shook my head. He smiled. Like actually smiled. He kissed my forehead and slowly he started dressing me and then me him. Now that I had my mind back, I saw that we were in some storage room with shelves.

He took my hand and guided me to the door but I stubbled. He turned to me and lifted me off the ground. My hands went automatically around his neck. "You are weak. I will carry you."

"Am not weak," I said with a yawn.

"We all are somewhere inside. That's why we have some people to lean on," he said but my eyelids were closing.

"Woo, what happened?" A voice asked. Ian's voice.

"Omg, you fucked?" Tristan said, surprised.

"Finally, you understood some of your feelings," Logan said.

My mind drifted then and I came back when Hunter laid me on a bed. A bed which smelled like him. He lay beside me and pulled the covers over us. I fell asleep in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90 1 22
From the second you're in this world they tell you what is fair. What questions your allowed to ask and the ones you can never dare say. I find it da...
5.7K 329 38
Every year, nobility and royalty from near and far gather together to court and find matches for the Season. Rowan never thought she would find hers...
122K 3.3K 29
I left behind the scared girl I was. I didn't want to be her anymore, and standing up to those who bully is what I should have done from the beginnin...
130 10 16
************************************** Going to the university you have dreamed of is always feels like a dream come true. Right? But what happens...