Desert Duo //Scarian (Scar x...

By Rosa_2406

A "3rd life" fan-fiction from Scar's and Grians perspective, as a ship (because I think they're cute together... More

.•° ✿ °•. Authors note .•° ✿ °•.
✿ Just a prank... ✿
✿ Sand-Biome Duo ✿
✿ The Tower ✿
✿ Science Bros!! ✿
✿ Red life ✿
✿ Red Winter ✿
✿ RIP and Revenge for Pizza ✿
✿ The Bunker ✿
✿ War ✿
✿ Fighting ✿
✿ The Final Fight ✿

✿ The Last Yellow ✿

304 9 1
By Rosa_2406

Grian was out of TNT, so he went to 'the fallen kingdom of the desert' as he had dubbed it, as they've lost their items, they've lost their base and they've lost their sense of security. The gunpowder farm hadn't been working at all, so the builder needed to collect some manually.

After a bit of hunting, Grian set out to find his boyfriend, after walking around the whole server, the avian found the love of his life hanging around in the Crastle, he snuck in quietly, without any of them knowing (which wasn't good that he was able to do so) and jump-scared Scar on his way down the stairs.
Impulse and Bdubs assured him that they were working on it.

//Time Skip\\

[Renthedog has made the advancement <we need to go deeper>]

Grian and Scar, quickly found their way to the Netherportal, while making fun of Bdubs 'secret' tunnel. How romantic. Instead of breaking the portal, Grian poured lava on top of the Netherportal, and they quickly skedaddled out of there. Scott came and watched, then helped with making sure the lava was covering the whole portal.

Joel and a lot of dogs/wolves arrived and the avian was very relieved to find out he was on their side.

After a while, Grian was bummed to find out that the portal trap didn't work, so the builder quickly found something else to do, he was going to build a sky-fortress over Dogwarts, it was actually a pretty good view, with the night sky and everything, the yellow-life just wished that Scar was there as well, then it would've been almost romantic, and they could use a date, they hadn't really had the change to take one because they were at war and Grian really hoped that someday they would go on a date.

The builder looked around and saw Joel shooting Martyn, but the avian couldn't see his dogs, weird. He looked to the other side and saw Scott and Etho fighting. The Canadian was trying to run away so the blonde pulled out his bow, aimed and actually hit, that was a bloody good shot.

Then Scar came up and Scott on the other side, Scar was drowning and Scotts water was missing so he was just slowly floating down, the yellow-life went over to his boyfriend and gave him his hand, the soaked man got up and sat down.

"Can you put the water back?" The scot begged and the brit did as he was asked to do. Now the trio, and the only other people Grian really trusted. They quickly went over to the platform, and Scar started some music, with a jukebox and a music disc named 'Cat'

Some where firing some arrows at each other down below and the three started joined in, shooting at Ren and Martyn. After a little while of waiting around, enjoying the view, Etho started pillaring up a bit away so they all started shooting him.

The Canadian was quick to put a barrier up and dig his little down again. After a while he pillared up again, this time higher than the trio.

They all started shooting arrows. Scar was hit and after getting the arrow out and making sure he was okay, Grian pulled his bow back, fuming with anger. "Well he had initiated combat in my opinion" he exclaimed and started firing arrows towards the Canadian.

He build higher up, probably up to build height, but then he shot himself with a slow falling arrow and gracefully glided down.

All three on the platform started shooting after 'Mary Etho Poppins' but couldn't hit him. Etho on the other hand almost shot the avian down from the platform, so he quickly stepped back onto safety.

[Smallishbeans was slain by Renthedog using <The Skizz Blade>]

Oh no, another ally was out. Fully out. Grian was going to rename his sword when another message popped through.

[Smajor1995 was shot by Renthedog]

Oh no, luckily Scott wasn't fully out, but he was red now. The boyfriends went down to tower and met up with their allies.

"They didn't play ball with our thing" Grian said and pointed at the platform over Dogwarts.
"Are they even in the castle?" Tango asked and Grian shook his head.
"No, they've abandoned Dogwarts"
Impulse then gave them some slow falling arrows so they could pull off the same trick as Etho did.
"They're in the desert if you want to go finish them, it's just two of them" the redstoner added.

Scar gave him an enderpearl and the man went to go set his teleporter up.
Tango pulled the others aside and warned them not to trust him, where his morals were wasn't really clear, and it could be a set up.

"He literally said 'if you wanna go take them out' is he luring us?" Bdubs asked with worry in his eyes. "Guys, do you trust him?" The red-life added.

"My opinion, he seems to be popping off to something, every two or three minute" the avian added, and they talked a bit back and forth until Impulse came back and another message popped up.

[Smajor1995 was slain by Renthedog using <The Skizz Blade>]

Oh no, that was Scotts last life, now the only person Grian really could trust was Scar, the avian just hoped that Scot and his boyfriend found each other in the after life.

"Noo! Scotts out!" Impulse yelled and Grian added "we gotta do something"
"We gotta retaliate" Tango hissed, actually almost everyone said something agreeing that something must be done so it was kind of difficult to hear who said what.

The alliance found their way to where what was left of Dogwarts was hiding, Grian pulled out his crossbow while the others shot with their bow, someone hit Ren and soon after Grian hit Martyn. Arrows were flying everywhere, some hitting, some not.

[InTheLittleWood was shot by impulseSV]

Cheers could be heard among the Crastle alliance and now Martyn had a red-name as well. They ended up charging as they were heavily outnumbering Ren, and there were free stuff on the ground. The dog-hybrid ended up fleeing and the team looked over the stuff Martyn had dropped when he died.

Grian didn't find anything of much interest, then he remembered something and quickly ran away from the group, he didn't want to tell them what he was planning.

He went over to the desert and found his little 'safety blanket' to hide som stuff, so he could be quickly back in the game when he died again.

He arrived and set his respawn point, in the chest he put a full set of diamond armor and a diamond sword he had picked up from people he had killed, a crossbow, some slow falling arrows, 2 baked potatoes and some wood.

//Time Skip\\

Scar and Grian was on top of the platform over Dogwarts, Impulse had just 'fallen' down and almost died, Grian had placed a TNT for his boyfriend to light, they ended up not doing it in time so Impulse survived.

Grian looked a bit up and saw Etho, Martyn and Ren running to the gate. The boyfriends on the platform continued to shoot arrows from their vantage point while the fight raged under them. Once in a while they also lit some TNTs to fall and explode.

[Etho was burned to a crisp while fighting Impulse]

Etho was now dead and gone as well, fewer and fewer people were left on this world.

"Dude, is this it? Is this where we show our true allegiance to each other and that's it? We turn on everyone?" The smaller asked his boyfriend who got a look of determination in those beautiful ruby eyes.

"Yes, we do it for the fallen kingdom, for Pizza!" He exclaimed.
"For Pizza" Grian agreed and they shot each other with slow falling arrows.

[ImpulseSV was slain by InTheLittleWood]
Impulse was now on red as well, and far away but most likely on his way back.

They took each others hands and gracefully floated down, together, after everything, that was what was most important to Grian, that they were together, the whole world could crumble and he wouldn't care, as long as he was with the live of his life, Scar.

Grian landed and reluctantly let go of Scars hand in order to use his bow. The war still raging on.

[Tango was burnt to a crisp whilst fighting InTheLittleWood]
Tango was gone as well, and he was on their side, somewhat.

[bigbst4tz2 was shot by Grian]
Yes, he had actually hit someone. He found Scar again and started fighting Ren, but and Iron Golem attacked and Scar accidentally hit him as well.

"I'm sorry Grian, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I hit you" Scar cried and the builder immediately forgave him.
"I'm out of here" the parrot replied and ender-pearled out of there.
He got some of his health back before going back inside.

[Renthedog was shot by GoodTimeWithScar]

Yes Scar, Grian internally cheered for his boyfriend whilst trying to sneak up on Martyn.

"Nooo! Ren!" He heard the other blonde yell as he got closer. Martyn chased towards Scar and Grian tried to help but before he could get over there, Martyn died.

[InTheLittleWood was shot by GoodTimeWithScar]

"YES SCAR!!" Grian cheered and ran into his arms and kissed him, blissful that they still were alive and that they had won over Dogwarts.

//Time Skip\\

Bdubs was in their side now, because of a clock, why the man wanted a clock Grian couldn't wrap his mind around, but at least he wouldn't kill them, which was good.

"Can you please kill Impulse? I knew he was gonna betray us at any moment" Scar demanded of Bdubs and the man agreed?! Because of a clock? Grian was confused, but that was one 'enemy' less.

Impulse arrived and asked if everyone was okay which they all were.
"Impulse, they gave me a clock"
"Umm ok?"
"Which means I have to do this" Bdubs added and started slicing with his sword.

"NO BDUBS!!" He yelled and ran away, they now engaged in distanced fighting with bows and arrows.

[ImpulseSV was shot by Bdouble0100]

The new trio went over to BigB for him to be their next victim. Grian took a little step back, he didn't really like the situation, he didn't like how close Scar and Bdubs were and he didn't like how he was the only one that still was yellow on the server.

Somehow Grian had gotten out of that unscathed, and somehow Scar had gotten two kills

~1786 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 349 8
Deep In the Scarhara Desert, lived two very different guys. One, a tall, dark haired male with scars to show, and the other, a careful, light hearted...
1.4K 74 7
To describe Scar & Grian's relationship, it is one of complete and utter loathing. The two have a deep-rooted dislike for one another, always wanting...
82K 2.8K 28
⚠ Cover Art Isn't Mine ⚠(I wish it was though like, DAMN! talent!!! When Mumbo Jumbo died unexpectedly his best friend, Grian, never recovered. He'd...
79 0 7
This is an original Au that I recently came up with while scrolling through animatics of Grians Limited life series. In this Au I explain a clock sys...