The moment I saw you

Par RandomDcThingz158

Two vigilante sons meet when their fathers send them to protect Gotham and Metropolis together. They seem to... Plus

When it all began
Uh Oh
I'm sorry
Trouble
The arrival
Gotham City Sirens
 Rivalry
Hurt
Please
Love?
Date pt.1
Date pt.2
Confession
Talk
What if...?

Chat

159 2 0
Par RandomDcThingz158

Jon's POV:
I texted Damian and set up a little met thingy for tomorrow. We're gonna go out for lunch and talk so things out. I just hope we can work things out.

Damian's POV:
I was sat in my room, peacefully reading with Alfred the cat when I got a text from Jon. He asked if we could meet for lunch and if we could "talk things out". Does he regret kissing me? Does he actually like me or was a spur of the moment thing? Anyway, I said yes because I want these questions answered and before I knew it I was sat face to face at a cafe with Jon. He spoke first.
"Sooo about the other day..."
"Yes? Anything wrong?"
I really want sure if he liked me or if he kinda felt like he had to?
"No..no, nothing's wrong I just wanted to know if you liked it..."
I was quite confused on what 'it' was.
"Liked what?"
"The kiss, I gave you the other day?..."
Poor Jon, you could tell he would start to cry any second now.
"Oh that, uh-"
I was soon cut off by Jon's rambling.
"Because it's fine if you didn't I just wanted to know because I don't wanna loose this friendship with you Damian, you mean loads to me and-"
I them cut him off.
"Jon! Calm down, I'm the one who confessed, in fact what you did is exactly what I wanted you to do..."
"Wait really?"
"Yeah, I hoped you would"

Jon's POV:
He hoped I would kiss him? I knew I was smiling but I just couldn't stop, I was so happy!
"Dami..."
"Jon I love you and I always will and I've always cared about you."
He then takes my hand in his and squeezed it and I knew at that moment, he meant everything he said.
"I love you too, Damian"
I smiled and he leaned forward and kissed me softly on my lips.
"I love you."
"Damian?"
"Yes?"
"Do you wanna be my boyfriend?..."
Oh my god. Had I really just asked him that? He loves me and I know that but?...
"Yes, I would love to be your boyfriend Jon."
He then kissed me softly on my lips again. I then cuddled closer to Damian.
"I love you so much Dami."
"I love you too, beloved."

That's the end! I hope that you've enjoyed this!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

76.4K 2.5K 15
"According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs, and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split t...
167K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
15.1K 385 11
Allura wants to have another trust exercise, but this time it's looking into their pasts. What will the paladins think of Lance's not - so - perfect...
354K 12.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...