RED QUEEN | DAEMON TARGARYEN

By isa-tnj

"It's my duty, my God-given birthright and my crown." - Mary, Queen of Scots In which Valyria Targaryen retur... More

RED QUEEN
ACT I | HALCYON
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
ACT II | PĀX
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
ACT III | RETROUVAILLES
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
ACT IV | BELEAGUER
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
ACT V | POLLEŌ
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTET FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
EPILOGUE
THE END

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

6.4K 343 75
By isa-tnj

THE REDS IN KING'S LANDING
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

131 AC, King's Landing

The trip from Sunspear to King's Landing was a route Valyria had grown very accustomed to over the years. Ānogara could probably fly between the two castles with her eyes closed after the amount of times she'd made the exact same trip over the years. However, she could count the amount of times she'd made the trip by ship on one hand.

At times, Valyria truly wondered how everyone else managed without a dragon. Being able to fly across Westeros in a fraction of the time it took everyone else to travel by horseback, ship or foot had spoiled any other means of transportation for her. Some days she felt as if there weren't enough hours for her to complete all her duties and spending days on a boat didn't help that stress. But with Jaeron and Viserys still young, she didn't wish to risk travelling by dragon.

The only child of hers that stayed behind was Cassian. They discussed it for some time and while Valyria always wanted to have all her children close, it was her son's idea to let him stay behind with Lewyn and rule Dorne. And if there was anyone she fully trusted with Cassian's safety, it was her good-brother.

Valyria rode through the gates upon a horse next to the large carriage holding her children, Serra, Nora and Raya. Daemon rode beside her as close as he could, his gaze constantly moving around to search for any possible threat. It would be a lie for Valyria to claim that she too had been on constant guard since the attack.

Dismounting her horse, Valyria turned to those who had gathered to greet them, "Now this is a proper greeting," she smiled, pulling Aegon into a hug. Due to her difficult pregnancy some time had passed since she'd seen him and in appearance it felt like Aegon had aged years. Instead of a child, he'd at seven-and-ten, grown to a handsome young man with shoulder-length silver hair.

"Welcome home, Lyria," Aegon told her happily. Much like his father, Aegon truly thought the Red Keep lost all its light whenever Valyria left. His mother's presence grew more and more unbearable for every passing day. The only reason he didn't drown his depression in wine was the fear of disappointing Valyria should she find out. Instead the young prince spent his day in the library or his chambers reading or on some occasions the training yard since it was required of him. "I can't even begin to describe how missed you've been."

Aegon then looked over Valyria's shoulder to see Daemon standing there, eyes narrowed. "Uncle," Aegon greeted him with a sarcastic smile, "I don't have anything pleasant to say to you."

"Likewise, nephew," Daemon scowled.

"You two are impossible," Valyria rolled her eyes at their immaturity. "Especially you, Daemon."

"Me?" Daemon asked incredulously.

"You are a grown man," Valyria reminded him, "even if you constantly fail to act in a manner appropriate for the maturity that is expected of you. You should be setting a better example."

When Valyria moved to speak to the others there to welcome them, she missed the smug smirk Aegon sent Daemon and the way her husband gritted his teeth in an attempt to contain his irritation. Even though the close bond between Valyria and Aegon was akin to that of mother and son it always bothered him.

"Tyland," Valyria said to her first husband's little brother, "always a pleasure to see you again."

"The feeling is mutual, princess," Tyland told her. Lord Beesbury and Lord Wylde were also there to join her welcome party in the King's stead since he needed rest. While Valyria spoke with the older lords, Aegon had nearly been tackled into a hug by Aelia.

Out of her peripheral vision, Valyria could see Aegon greet Cyrenna with a courteous kiss against the Lannister lady's knuckles and judging by her daughter's reaction, there was some hope that their future union would be a happy one. Likely, the Small Council and the King would push for an official announcement of their betrothal before Valyria left the Red Keep and a wedding before the next summer.

Once she'd spoken to everyone who'd honoured her by being there upon her arrival, Valyria turned to her children, "Daemon and I must see the King now, will you manage on your own?"

"I will personally escort them to Maegor's Holdfast," Aegon assured Valyria.

"Where is Aemond and Helaena?" Aelia wondered, pulling on the older prince's sleeve.

"Aemond is probably in the training yard and Helaena is with her septa – I think," Aegon shrugged. He didn't actually care what his siblings did all day. "But I am sure we can find them."

"Thank you, Egg," Valyria said before she and Daemon made their way through the Red Keep, towards the King's bedchambers. A smug smile appeared on her face as she walked through the corridors, "I do appreciate how they have used the tapestries and decorations I sent for the keep." Many Targaryen heraldries had been removed and not yet put up again but the tapestries she sent hung proudly on the walls. "Otherwise, I scarcely would have recognised our own home."

Outside the King's apartments, the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard stood and he gave the prince and princess a bow as he opened the double doors. The familiar scent of herbs mixed with smoke hit her the moment she entered. The drapes were pulled over the windows, protecting the room from the midday sun and a growing layer of dust and cobwebs covered Viserys's model of Old Valyria.

On his bed, obscured by the thin drapes surrounding it, hanging from the four large pillars, laid the King. As expected he looked even worse than he had the last time Valyria saw him and she felt her stomach drop at the sight. Nearly all of his hair had fallen off by now, leaving only the thin strands of an old man. A bandage covered his eye, hiding the sight of his eye that he lost a few moons back.

"Val-yria," Viserys croaked, showing his rotting teeth in a pained smile. "You are here."

"Of course I am," Valyria didn't let his appearance get to her. The last thing he needed now was somebody pointing out that his body was failing him; that he probably didn't have many years left to live. "I'm here with Daemon." Behind her, Daemon waited out of sight from his brother, observing him silently.

"Daemon?" Viserys repeated. "Daemon." Valyria turned around to her husband and beckoned him to come closer. Judging by how Daemon avoided looking straight at his brother he was struggling. "Please, help me sit," Viserys asked her.

Valyria reached over to grab a pillow and then assisted Viserys in getting into a seated position before placing the pillow behind his back, propping him up, "Careful now," she said, gently lowering him back down, extra careful after hearing his laboured and pained breathing.

"It has been so long," Viserys said, looking at his little brother. Daemon, however, continued to look down at the bed, avoiding eye-contact.

"Do you know why we are here?" Valyria asked the King. She didn't know exactly what state his mind was in. If it had gone so far that he no longer knew anything of what occurred outside the safety of his apartments.

"Something about the Stepstones," Viserys said, wincing in pain like his head hurt in an attempt to remember. "Alicent and Otto handle it all when you are not here, Valyria."

"I am here now," Valyria said, feeling guilt for leaving him like this. Defenceless against the Hightower's ambition. A sickly King and a power hungry Queen with an even power hungrier father did not bode well for the good of House Targaryen.

Before they could discuss it further, the doors opened to reveal Nora and Raya carrying their children for the King to meet. Hopefully, seeing his nephews would be a welcomed distraction and bring some light into the king's darkening mind.

"Enough of that, now," Valyria said. "There are two people we would like to introduce you to." She crossed the room to fetch the children, leaving the two men alone.

"Daemon," Viserys said again, observing his brother with all his attention now that Valyria no longer could be seen by him.

"Brother," Daemon said, shifting his gaze between his sickly older brother and his wife.

"She seems happy," Viserys noted. "It makes me happy."

"My King," Valyria said as she returned carrying little Viserys while Raya placed Jaeron on the bed in front of her, "this is Jaeron," she gently stroked the top of her son's head, "and this is Viserys."

"Ah, Viserys," Viserys breathed, voice thick with emotion as he looked at the babe in her arms. He reached forward and little Vis grabbed onto one of his thin fingers. "Now that is a name fit for a King."

"Oh, we know," Valyria chuckled as little Viserys cooed.

Then Viserys winced, clutching his head as a crushing headache came over him. Realising that he needed to rest, Valyria kissed the top of her youngest son's head before handing him over to Nora. Meanwhile, Daemon picked Jaeron up from the bed and placed him on the floor where Raya took him.

"You should rest now," Valyria told him, "this is enough excitement for one day."

"I am sorry," Viserys apologised, still clutching his head. "My tea – could you give me – my tea?"

"What tea?" Daemon asked. Then he saw a goblet on the bedside table, "This?"

"Yes, yes, that," Viserys said, taking the goblet from him with shaky hands. He took a few sips of whatever liquid was inside. Daemon watched his brother carefully while Valyria instructed the wetnurse and handmaid to take the princess to their chambers. When the King handed him the cup back, he took a sniff of whatever drink someone was getting Viserys to drink.

After drinking, Viserys dozed off and after the children left Valyria and Daemon gave him some privacy by going to the other side of the room. Daemon rested his hand against the back of the chair, tilting his head down as if asking her to sit down.

If it was little Viserys's birth or the recent attempt on her life that made her husband so concerned for her health – probably a mixture of both – Valyria did not know. What she did know was that his overprotective behaviour happened to be how Daemon showed affection and care but sometimes she simply wished he'd say the words too; actions might speak louder than words but receiving both did not hurt.

"I am fine standing," Valyria told him. The fatigue from the journey did not win against her restlessness and anxiety that grew from the moment she stepped her foot inside the Red Keep. The tension inside court could be cut with a knife as everyone awaited the verdict of who would inherit the Driftwood Throne.

"Lyria," Daemon said sternly, not enjoying how she never just could do as he said. Even when it was something as simple as sitting down.

"If anyone should sit down, it is you, dear husband," Valyria told him, smirking teasingly. "Perhaps your old knees need some rest. It would be unseemly of me to take the only chair from the elderly."

"Mhm, I expected more of you, ñuha jorrāelagon," Daemon took the seat, leaning back with an air of casual elegance she'd come to associate with her husband. "That jape got old a year ago."

"Still makes it younger than you," Valyria retorted wittily, flicking her husband's nose playfully. In retaliation, Daemon seized her arm and pulled her quickly towards him. She only just managed to regain her footing before falling down to sit on his lap. Instead she braced herself, hands gripping the arm rests.

Casting a quick glance over at the bed to make sure Viserys was indeed sleeping, Valyria leaned down to offer her husband a chaste kiss. Only nothing with Daemon was chaste. He gripped her chin between his fingers, deepening the kiss.

A creak from the door opening caused Valyria to straighten up just as Alicent entered. Daemon didn't allow her to get far and maintained some physical contact by holding her hand, absentmindedly shifting between rubbing circles against her knuckles and rolling the golden ring on her finger.

"Queen Alicent," Valyria greeted the Queen with a small bow of the head. Daemon did not bother moving an inch. In fact, he plainly ignored the presence of the Queen. Wearing the green of her house and the Seven-Pointed-Star on her chest, she looked less like a Targaryen Queen than ever before.

"Princess Valyria, Prince Daemon," Alicent greeted them and despite the false tone of politeness in her voice, it was clear as day that she was not pleased by their presence. Over the past few years Alicent's hostility towards everyone other than her father, Aemond and Helaena had grown to the point where the Hightower Queen made it clear no one else was welcomed. "It's been so long since we were granted the joy of both of you here at once."

With his free hand, Daemon rubbed his forehead like he'd gotten a headache with no intention of answering his brother's wife's false pleasantries. "Indeed. But we are most happy about being able to visit together. Especially now when the King and yourself need so much help ruling the kingdom."

"I do not rule, as you well know," Alicent said defensively. "My father and I are mere stewards of the King's will and wisdom."

"Of course, and now I am here to help too," Valyria smiled sweetly. "Which is probably for the best considering Viserys's worsening condition." Her eyes grew a bit colder as she added, "Though I do wonder if this treatment he is going through truly is for the best. If this continues he might not be able to express his will for much longer."

"The King's condition has worsened since you were last here," Alicent stated calmly. "It subjects him to considerable pain. On the advice of the maesters-"

"Of course we can't argue with the wise words of the maesters," Valyria said. "But keeping the King addled on Milk of the Poppy can't be the only possible treatment for his suffering. While the Grand Maester has my utmost trust, I do believe we should call in a few other healers to consult on alternative treatments that do not include muddling his mind to the state where he can't remember his own name."

"Valyria, you have not seen him without it in over a year," Alicent argued. "He is nearly blind with suffering-"

Daemon scoffed loudly from his chair, "Alicent, I have no doubt it was an act of the purest mercy, but tell me, for the King's suffering, did the maesters also prescribe for the removal of Targaryen heraldry and the installation in its stead of various statues and stars?" he stood up and came to stand beside his wife, glaring at Alicent.

"The emblems of the Seven serve only to guide us on an uncertain path," Alicent replied calmly. "To remind us of a higher authority."

"You are permitted to decorate your own apartments in whatever way you'd like," Valyria told the Queen. "But the Red Keep is not the Great Sept. The castle was built on the command of the Conqueror and finished by the Kings that followed him. For decades it has been run by men and women that bow to neither men nor Gods and I don't think the King would be pleased for his home to be turned into a mere house of worship for the Seven. Here there is no higher authority than the King of the Seven Kingdoms."

Casting a quick glance over at Viserys, Valyria then said, "My husband and I are rather tired from our long journey. You must excuse us if we retire to our chambers now, Your Grace." Using her hold on Daemon's hand, Valyria led her husband out of the room.

"Otto and Alicent are showing their greed too much," Valyria said, switching to High Valyrian in order to grant them some privacy. Ever since Alicent married the King, Valyria had treated her with kindness. She'd played the mediator between her and Rhaenyra, assisted her in her duties as Queen and even supported her through a birth. The limit of Valyria's kindness and support was passed when Alicent's actions became a threat to House Targaryen.

.•° ✿ °•.

After their less than pleasant interaction with the Queen, Valyria and Daemon bumped into Baela in the hallways. It took some convincing for Daemon to agree on escorting his daughter to her sister and other siblings while Valyria had a word with Rhaenys who according to Baela likely was in the Godswood.

The Red Keep's Godswood had long been a place the royal children went to hide since most courtiers avoided the place or at least did not have any reason to be there. In front of the Weirwood tree stood Rhaenys with her back against anyone that approached.

"Baela mentioned you might be here," Valyria announced her presence. The eldest Targaryen turned around, a small smile appearing on her face as she saw Valyria approaching. Once she got close enough, she wrapped her cousin into a quick hug and kissed both her cheeks, "Are you considering a change of faith, cousin?"

"From the Seven? Any day," Rhaenys chuckled, observing her under a scrutinising gaze. "I see being married to Daemon has treated you rather well."

"Is that visible?" Valyria asked, raising a questioning eyebrow.

"None of you are dead yet, which is more than half of the kingdom expected," Rhaenys teased her. "And had Daemon not treated you well, I am sure that would be very visible. So the absence of a growing insanity is proof enough for me."

"Daemon is a surprisingly good husband," Valyria confessed. "Though, I'd appreciate it if you neglected to ever mention anything akin to that for him. His arrogance could not handle it."

The two Targaryen women shared a quick laugh. Valyria then decided to turn the conversation in another direction, "I was very saddened to hear about Corlys condition. I truly wished we could all have reunited here under less grave circumstances."

"Indeed," Rhaenys said. "I am very grateful that you came here even though what happens to Driftmark is of little concern to you."

"We are family, Rhaenys," Valyria said, "if you need me I'll be here to support you. And everyone knows how much I enjoy putting my nose in matters of no concern to me."

"I can't speak for everyone else, but I appreciate your meddling," Rhaenys told her sincerely. "My husband is not yet dead but they are already treating him like he has already joined the ancestors in the sea. It's a disrespect."

"Rhaenys, why are you truly here?" Valyria wondered. "Corlys may still wake up, so you could either fight for your own claim as his wife, or support Lucerys."

"Rhaenyra killed my son," Rhaenys said with certainty. The circumstances in which Laenor had died was indeed suspicious and Valyria would lie if she said that she hadn't also suspected Rhaenyra's hand in it. No one else profited from him dying. "And today she came to me, asking for me to support Lucerys's claim to the Driftwood Throne."

The bitterness in Rhaenys's tone was clear as she continued, "She suggested we betroth Laena's children to hers," Rhaenys revealed.

Valyria scoffed, "Is that so?" She definitely had not heard that any betrothals were on the table.

"Such a union would make Baela Queen of the Seven Kingdoms and her sons heirs to the throne while Rhaena would rule in Driftmark alongside Lucerys," Rhaenys continued. Betrothing her two eldest sons to Daemon's and Laena's daughters seemed like a desperate move in Valyria's opinion and one that wouldn't benefit anyone else other than Rhaenyra.

"Is Rhaenyra aware that she can't decide on a betrothal without speaking with Daemon first?" Valyria wondered. Her husband would have told her if he considered a betrothal for one of his daughters, she was certain of it."

"She mentioned speaking to Daemon when he arrived," Rhaenys told her. "Probably as soon as possible considering the audience is to take place in the morning."

"Splendid," Valyria said sarcastically. "Where do you stand?"

"Does it matter?" Rhaenys scoffed.

"Baela and Rhaena are your granddaughters," Valyria said, "so your opinion matters to me a great deal. And if it matters to me, then it will matter to Daemon too."

"Driftmark should pass on to mine and Corlys's grandchild now when our children have passed," Rhaenys stated vaguely. Baela should be the heir to Driftmark was the hidden meaning behind her words. That is why Rhaenys wished to foster her eldest granddaughter in High Tide all this time. But Rhaenys could not fight for her granddaughter's claim without also declaring Rhaenyra's children bastards which would only push the entire realm into chaos. "But for as long as my husband still breathes, I am the Lady of Driftmark."

Valyria and Rhaenys spoke for a while longer until Valyria excused herself. As she returned to Maegor's Holdfast, she crossed paths with the two eldest Velaryon boys, "Luke and Jace," she grinned, "how you've both grown so much. What does Rhaenyra feed you at Dragonstone?"

The dark haired boys both cracked a smile but neither of them could be considered talkative. After exchanging a few words and promising she'd see them both in the morning, Valyria continued her walk towards her chambers. The sight of a few unfamiliar guards outside the doors combined with her conversation with Rhaenys made it rather easy for Valyria to deduce that they had a visitor before even entering.

"Rhaenyra!" Valyria smiled warmly as she passed through the doors, catching the attention of the two people inside. Her husband and Rhaenyra stood about a metre or so apart; not close enough for it to be any cause for suspicion but still an unnecessary closeness according to Valyria. "What a lovely surprise."

Within two seconds of her entrance, Daemon pushed himself up from where he had been leaning against a table, arms crossed so that he could stand by her instead. His eyes scanned up and down her body, making sure that she hadn't managed to get attacked in his absence.

"Valyria," Rhaenyra said with slightly less enthusiasm. Although she did manage a polite smile, "It's been far too long."

"Aye, it has," Valyria said, kissing the princess's cheeks in greeting. "I met your sons on my way here. Time really flies by us." After stepping back from Rhaenyra, Valyria felt the warmth of her husband's body behind her. He didn't stand close enough for his body to touch hers, but close enough for her to feel his presence. When Rhaenyra didn't say anything more, Valyria asked, "Did I interrupt something."

"Rhaenyra has proposed we betroth Baela to Jacaerys and Rhaena to Lucerys in order to unite our Houses," Daemon explained.

"A most generous offer," Valyria said, looking at the Princess of Dragonstone.

"Daemon and I were discussing the profits of the betrothals," Rhaenyra told her. "Baela would be Queen of the Seven Kingdoms and Rhaena the Lady of Driftmark." And Velaryon blood would actually course through the veins of the future Lord of the Tides.

"And what do you think of this proposal, husband?" Valyria asked, turning to Daemon.

"I think it's most definitely worth discussing further," Daemon said, for once sounding diplomatic. "And something Valyria and I need to discuss in private before giving you an answer, Rhaenyra."

"I must argue before the Queen and Hand in the morning," Rhaenyra reminded them.

"And you believe a betrothal between yours and Daemon's children will be vital in order to secure Lucerys's place?" Valyria asked calmly. She wanted to see how Rhaenyra argued for the betrothal; if she proposed any other benefits it would bring other than titles. Or if she'd admit that it was all a desperate attempt to gain the Velaryons as allies.

"I will not get a fair proceeding. It is a trap set by the Queen and the Hand, I'd wager, to proclaim my son illegitimate," Rhaenyra declared.

"The highest of treasons," Valyria said, recalling the evening of Laena's funeral when the incident between the boys turned into a deadly standoff between the princess and queen. "If you want a fair proceeding, Rhaenyra, you should speak to your father. His illness has not yet crippled him completely. And we all know he will defend you and your sons no matter what. Meanwhile, Daemon and Rhaenys will consider your proposed betrothals."

For a few seconds of tense silence, Rhaenyra stared at Valyria blankly, clearly not pleased by her reluctance to accept the betrothals; having one's daughter marrying the future King was an honour and a dream for most nobles.

"I will leave you to it then," Rhaenyra said, basically ignoring Valyria as she exited the chambers.

The door closed with a thud and Valyria turned to face her husband who wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her close. "What did Rhaenys have to say?"

"She mentioned Rhaenyra's proposed betrothals," Valyria told him. "She believes Driftmark should pass onto hers and Corlys's grandchild."

"Hmmm," Daemon hummed. "It should."

"Rhaenys had not forgiven Rhaenyra for what happened to Laenor," Valyria continued, breaking out of her husband's hold.

"Why would Rhaenyra be the one to kill Laenor?" Daemon asked. "She didn't benefit from his death in any way. Had Laenor been alive, Driftmark would have passed to him now without all this fuss."

"For as long as Laenor lived she could not remarry," Valyria pointed out.

"It's been years and she hasn't remarried yet," Daemon reminded her. Valyria gave him a deadpanned look. With a cocky smirk, Daemon said, "Ah, you think she wished to wed me and that is why Laenor had to die. Isn't that a bit far-fetched?"

"That anyone would kill to wed you, aye, a little improbable," Valyria patted her husband on the shoulder and tried to walk past him only for Daemon to grab her elbow and pull her back into his chest.

"Are you saying that you wouldn't kill for me?" Daemon pouted, gripping her chin gently.

"No, I am saying that I never could kill innocents just for my own gain," Valyria stated. "But should anyone ever dare to harm you or try to take you away from me," she kissed him chastely, "I would kill them."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 579 29
"You asked me to stay, I'm staying." With Fire and Blood, We light the way. The Little Dove and The Warrior Lady They just wanted love, but why did i...
92.2K 3.5K 28
Aella Targaryen wed on the anniversary of her father's death. To her cousin, nonetheless, continuing the long-standing tradition of her family to mar...
45.4K 1.3K 35
"Blood of the Old runs thick... the winds of change will stir..." Why the Doom of Valyria occurred had been a mystery to all across Essos and Westero...
1.1K 77 12
𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗔𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗲𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀' 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲...