1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 29

209 6 4
By HungjuiChiu

Since we have Fly, we can just use it to go back to Saffron City, but we decide to go west through Route 15 because we haven't explored there yet. On Route 15, we met Professor Oak's aide. He gives us the item known as the Exp All. This is useful because we can gain more experience even if our Pokemon isn't battling.

On the way, we stumble at a house. When we get inside, we see ourselves inside the room, much to our surprise. It turns out that the owner is a girl named Duplica, and her house is full of wild Dittos because this place is a theater and Dittos are welcome to play here. There is one Shiny Ditto that is attracted to us, and it has a problem changing its face into the same as the Pokemon that it is transforming into. Team Rocket of course tries to steal one of the Ditto, and we decide to disguise it as themselves while saving the Pokemon. The Ditto changes into Pikachu with the face finally succeeding and we all send the trio flying. In the end, we capture the Ditto because it wants to come with us, and we bid farewell to Duplica so that she can continue her dream with the theater.

Ditto: The Transform Pokemon: Normal Type. Capable of copying an enemy's genetic code to instantly transform itself into a duplicate of the enemy.

The next location is Matcha City, we meet Dr. Akihabara because we are asked by Nurse Joy about the Poke Ball transporter being problematic. And it turns out that the Porygon that we have there originally belongs to him but is stolen by Team Rocket. There is another one that is stolen by them as well, and Dr. Akihabara decides to have us use our Porygon to go into cyberspace using the human transporter so that we can stop Team Rocket who is inside there using Porygon for their own virus.

We manage to defeat them with a Pokemon battle and Porygon's Conversion 2 attack really helps a lot because it changes into Psychic Type to defeat Arbok and Weezing, but the antivirus that Nurse Joy puts into is trying to destroy both Team Rocket and us, so we try to escape and eventually creating a bug hole, it causes the antivirus to have a system error and stop.

When Team Rocket tries to escape, the antivirus is coming once more and we have Pikachu direct them to Team Rocket and send them flying, but it also destroys the doctor's house. Nurse Joy's Transport system is fixed, but we decide not to tell her that we're the ones who did it. And before we leave, Yellow also finishes another one of her badges and gives it to me. She called it the Iron Badge because it looks like a piece of iron.

While we're also moving, we decide to train our Ivysaurs and they all start to evolve. Insey says, "Wow, my starter Pokemon is now a Venusaur!"

"You're right. I thought Charla would be the first to evolve, but I guess having Venusaur is awesome." I say.

Venusaur: The Seed Pokemon: Grass and Poison Type. Evolved from Ivysaur at LV:32. The plant blooms when it is absorbing solar energy. It stays on the move to seek sunlight.

And since it can use Petal Dance, this gives us a lot of opportunities to use them. But happy moments are not going to last long because we arrive at a forest where we found a lot of Pikachus. And since our Pikachu saves them all form Team Rocket, he seems to be a hero to those Pikachu.

"Pikachu, I guess this is goodbye. You will be happy with them." I shed a tear and say that while running away, and my friends are trying to chase after me. It is painful for me to release Pikachu like that, but he'll be happier with them.

But the next morning, Pikachu still comes back to us, he says that he promised that we'll be together. And he is also willing to bid goodbye to the other Pikachus because of that.

The next location we arrive at is Stone Town, we meet a boy named Mike and he doesn't want to evolve his Eevee into Flareon, Vaporeon, or Jolteon. The reason is that his brothers, Spike, Rainer, and Pyro are forcing him to evolve and he doesn't want to.

We also have an Eevee who can't evolve and no matter how the brothers try to, they can't. And after showing them how wrong it is to evolve Pokemon without their free will and sending Team Rocket flying again, the brothers finally understand and also decide to let Mike keep his Eevee the same as he wants.

On Route 14, we meet a Pokemon that Insey and I want to capture for a long time: A Venonat. I use Goldeen to battle the Venonat and capture it. They both evolve after more training on the route while battling trainers. Insey also finds herself a Farfetch'd and she captures it.

Venonat: The Insect Pokemon: Bug and Poison Type. Lives in the shadows of tall trees where it eats insects. It is attracted by light at night.

Venomoth: The Poison Moth Pokemon: Bug and Poison Type. Evolved from Venonat at LV:31. The dust-like scales covering its wings are color coded to indicate the kinds of poison it has.

Seaking: The Goldfish Pokemon: Water Type. Evovled from Goldeen at LV:33. In the autumn spawning season, they can be seen swimming powerfully up rivers and creeks.

In Dark City, we met up with our mother again, and she told us that this city has two rival Pokemon Gyms, the Yas Gym and the Kaz Gym.

"You see, both of them are trying to seek official status, that's why I'm here to check it out." My Mom says. "But I heard from the restaurant owner that each gym will fight each other because there is only one gym to be approved. Since you're here, I want you to help me investigate both gyms."

We agree since our mom is also our boss at the same time, and we decide to go to the Yas Gym because we were attacked by Team Rocket who was working with the Kaz Gym. Ninetales and Brock's Vulpix are the ones who defeated them and send them flying, and it gives us a chance to be recruited by the Yas Gym. We of course go under our disguises, but we go with the food names because Pikachu's addiction to ketchup is messing my mind.

We learn from both sides that they only do this because they want money, so we decide to refuse to join them and it causes them to attack us. We decide to stop the fight and use some ketchup to make Scyther and Electabuzz attack their own trainers. This only makes both sides join together to fight us, just as they are about to attack us, my Mom comes and says, "Hold it right there. I'm the Champion of the Pokemon League."

This causes the two of them to freeze in shock. She says, "I could never allow people who use Pokemon for nothing but street fighting for an official Pokemon Gym. Not to mention the one you're trying to attack is my son and my daughter."

They realize their mistakes and beg to give me a second chance, and my Mom asks me to teach them a lesson.

"You see, Pokemon are really our friends, we have to be kind to them. Of course, you fight Pokemon battles as hard as you can, but you don't beat each other. I think before you can become a gym leader, you have to fix everything that you've broken in this town."

Then they decide to reconstruct the gym and they decide to become true Pokemon trainers, but just before we can leave, my Mom got a call from the International Police.

"What? You say Team Rocket has taken over Saffron City?" My mom gasps in shock. "They kidnapped all of the Pallet Town's residents and even Professor Oak?"

We gasp in horror after hearing what my Mom says, and after she finishes the call, she says, "Ash, guys. Team Rocket has kidnapped all of the Pallet Town residents and they also take over Saffron City."

"What are we going to do? Should we fly over there to stop them?" Insey asks.

"We can't fly to Saffron City because there seems to be a barrier. But we can go to Lavender Town and rush there." My mom says.

We nod as we quickly fly to Lavender Town and quickly rush west to Route 8. But before we can enter, we also find Gary there.

"Gary? What are you doing here?" I ask. "And where are your cheerleaders?"

"Forget about them, will ya? When I head back to Pallet Town and meet my gramps, I was attacked by a Psychic Pokemon." Gary says while gritting his teeth. "It belongs to the Gym Leader of Saffron City."

"Gym Leader of Saffron City? You don't mean Sabrina?" Yellow asks. "She's working with Team Rocket?"

My mom sighs and says, "Sorry to say this, but during my time working in Team Rocket, I know Sabrina very well. She's Giovanni's wife and a powerful psychic. Especially her heart is filled with darkness that not even I was able to do anything to her."

Someone that even my Mom couldn't handle? That is going to be terrifying. Gary says, "The barrier hasn't decreased in power since I came here, if a single Pokemon is producing a barrier of this size... then there's definitely a weak spot."

I touch the barrier and say, "No doubt about it... this barrier is the same as Mr. Mime's. If only we'll be able to find a way through..."

Serena says, "I have an idea." She kneels to Pikachu, "Pikachu, can you use Substitute?"

Pikachu nods as he creates a substitute to go in, Gary says, "But the only problem right now is to locate the enemy."

"How about I help you out?" Much to our surprise, Leaf appears in front of us, and I say, "You..."

"We can try to work together, you know." Leaf then sends out a Ditto, and it turns into Golduck. "A Golduck? How's that supposed to help?" Misty asks.

"Just watch." Then Golduck seems to be transferring the location of Mr. Mime to Pikachu, and Pikachu manages to knock it out with the Iron Tail attack.

"The barrier disappears!" Then we all rush inside the city, hoping that we can find Team Rocket and also stop the mess.

Here is a new chapter, and we're going to add the manga arc of the Saffron City battle into this one as well. Although Lt. Surge and Koga are not going to be Team Rocket members, Sabrina is and she's actually Giovanni's wife. I hope you like this chapter and the next one will be the Silph Co.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Charmeleon x2, Wartortle, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Diglett, Persian, Primeape, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Machamp, Victreebel, Golem, Farfetch'd, Doduo, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Hypno, Electrode, Exeggutor, Marowak, Lickitung, Rhyhorn, Chansey, Kangaskhan, Seaking, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Pinsir, Tauros x30, Gyarados (S), Ditto, Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon, Snorlax, Dragonair

Insey's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Victreebel, Farfetch'd, Doduo

Misty's Pokemon:

Psyduck, Poliwag, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie, Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude, Doduo

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix, Vulpix

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 84 9
We all know Ash Ketchum and his crazy adventures in becoming a Pokémon Master, but what if things went differently for him. After all, in order for o...
7.2K 207 55
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 3 of the series: Hoenn.
111K 831 16
Ash has been betrayed by his male friends and family. 10 years later, a Pokemon Master Tournament will be head in Kanto as Ash along with his girls a...
5.3K 274 49
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 6 of the series: Unova