She gets her way (Fanum)

By LoveFanum

"Hood fame, everybody know my name when I come thruu.. But don't nobody scream it like u. I was havin visions... More

1
2
3 Amp Lie Detector
4 Addressing
5
6
7 Public
8
9
10. Miami
11. Flashback
12. Flashbacks & Feelings pt 2.
13. Flashback pt 3
14.
15. Argument
17.
18. Pregnant?
19. Payback
20. Date night
21. Couples Freaky Questions
22.
23.
CHAPTERS AND IDEASโ—๏ธ
24. Smoking
25. ๐Ÿฆƒ (18+)
26. What happens in DR, stays in DR ๐ŸŒด(Valentines Day Special) 18+

16. Titty whipped

3.3K 69 10
By LoveFanum

My friend had called me about a party for a friends birthday. I had already wasn't gone go but they kept telling me that everyone was gonna be there so I decided to go. It was in 5 days so I had time to find what I was gonna wear and a gift.

"Yeah I guess I'll go girl" I said with the phone to my ear laying on the couch. Fanum was at the end of the couch watching tv with my feet in his lap. He wasn't paying attention to my phone call but lost in the show we were watching. He noticed me moving closer down the couch to him and put his arm over the top of the couch welcoming me.

"Ok just let me know" I said hanging up the phone. "Fanum"

"Hm" he said looking at me

"So im going to the party with my friends" I said looking at my phone trying to find the flyer

"Mhm"

"I'm just letting you know because i'm not gone be with you that whole day"

"Mm" he said he sounded like he wasnt paying attention so I looked up but he was looking at me

"I might not be with you the day before too"

"Igh"

"Im looking for the flyer to show you"

"You said what?"

"You piss me off. Are you listening?" I looked up again catching him

"Yeah nah I'm focused"

"Really Fanum" I said as he was looking at my titties

"You be having em out" he said biting his lip

"Dick in ya pants for one second I'm tryna tell you something"

"I'm listening you said some about a party"

"What else"

"That we going"

"You not invited"

"I'm always invited my love"

"It's for my and my friends birthday"

"I got friends"

"You annoy me"

"Tell ya friends to get with my friends and we can be friends" he said referencing biggie laughing.

"Corny.. And drink some cough medicine or something your voice is raspy"

"It's my rizz voice"

"For who?" I raised my eyebrow

"You" he opened his phone checking a message

"It's not working on me. Cough medicine" I said pointing at my throat.

"Ima buy it" he said closing his phone with a weird look on his face but I ignored it.

"Mhm"

"You pay attention to the movie?" he asked

"No not really"

"Me either lets do something else"

"Like?"

"Think of some" he said his eyes flicking back down at my titties

"Come here" he said moving me sit in his lap facing him. "Why you always look so good Kay" he kissed me on my neck.

"Mm" I hummed expecting it was gonna happen he was already looking it was gonna happen eventually.

"They so perfect Ma" he said pulling the shirt I had on up enough so he could squeeze them.

"You tell me it everyday"

"No bra? Crazy" he said

"Mhm" I said hazily playing along

"You be tryna get me like this"

"Like what"

"Titty whipped"

"Mmm" I laughed

"You know I like when you sit in my lap with ya titties out" he said kissing me and feeling on them.
"I can just play with em, kiss on em and lick on em.. suck on em" He said putting one of my titties in his mouth.

"You love my titties" I laughed again

"Mhm" he said kissing them before biting one playfully.

"Mm" I said biting my lip and touching the bite mark

"It hurt?"

"No" I said grazing my hand over it again before putting both arms around him. He moved up to my neck doing the same thing but marking light hickeys.

"Mmm" I moaned before he grabbed my neck softly bringing me in for a kiss. I felt him harden under me and he picked me up still holding me making me wrap my legs around him and he was on his way to carrying me into my room.

"Hold on" I Said and he stopped walking

"What"

"I wanna take a picture"

"Really? Right now" he said annoyed

"Memories" I said as he moved his face in my breast and I took a quick picture. As soon as he heard the click he started walking, carrying me to the room.

"Mm Kay" he groaned as he put me down and flipped me over. I loved when he took control like that it was my favorite part of sex. He pulled the leggings I had on down and got ready by putting his condom on..

"Clap that shit" he whispered in my ear after bringing me up by my neck. My back to his chest.
____________________________________

After me and Fanum had got done I laid in my bed sleepy about to fall asleep under him. 

"Kay you know we made for each other right?"

"Mhm" I said sleepy

"I love you" he kissed me on my forehead

"I love you more" I said still sleepy giving him a kiss on his chest.

"You going to sleep?"

"Mhmm"

"Its only 8"

"I'm tired"

"I wore you out?" he laughed quietly

"Mhmmmmm"

"Don't go to sleep yet"

"Whyyy"

"Cause"

"Mm" I laughed sleepy knowing I was gonna sleep anyway. 

After Kay fell asleep Fanum took a picture of her sleeping under him and posted it on his story tagging her.

____________________________________

When Kay woke up Fanum had fell asleep and was still in the same spot but he had become the one being held somehow. She checked her phone and saw the photo. She couldn't decide if she wanted to post the photo from earlier or him sleeping she decided on both. She posted them separately on her story and tagged him and both so when we woke up he would see them.

'Naaa wtf thats a crazy photo gang' Kai responded to her story after a few minutes. He had responded to the phone of Fanum carrying her. She looked at the picture again had now only noticed you could see his print.

'Omg I forgot to crop it😭' she responded

'Ya done😂😂'

'I can't delete it now can I' 

'How many people saw it?'

'Let me go look' She checked her story views and saw that her story had spiked up 30k views then it usually was and she refreshed it kept going up.

'Kai 50k people already saw it and it keeps going up'

'Yea ya done😂'

'Tiktok finna have a blast'

'Def' 

____________________________________

When Fanum woke up 30 minutes later Kay didnt say anything about it and he didnt notice it till he got a message on his phone from the amp group chat. Agent sent a screenshot of her story.

'W print'

'Ayo?' he said confused till he scrolled up the screenshot and everybody else reacting

"Omg Kay" he said looking at me

"It was an accident I forgot to crop it"

"Nah thats dead finna go viral"

"It already did"

"When you post it?"

"2 hours ago"

"Did you delete it?"

"No"

"Dumbasssss" he said going to her story looking at the photo for himself. "And you posted me sleepinggg" he said causing me to laugh

"Duke said he thought we was promoting a only fans" She said showing him the message

"Crazy"

"Soo??" 

"Aint shit we can do"

"Oooopssss"

"Yea nigga oops" he said making his voice higher at the 'oops'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 163 34
The tittle Says it all. So Read, Enjoy, Vote, And comment. Tag a Friend and Haters will not get Blocked. Be Honest with me and tell me how I can Impr...
3.7K 220 27
I was board so HC 7, probably go how you'd expect it to go, but who cares? I am Dyslexic so grammar and spelling errors will occur in this book.
24.4K 717 15
- ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ษช แดษชษขสœแด› ษดแด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœ...
110K 1.9K 25
Someone randomly texted you for an unknown number. You soon find out he's a rapper from Harlem. Will yall grow feelings for each other ?