3 a.m

By starfishqueen2

Aria and Marcus had known each other long before ,but they never dared to go beyond casual flirting. Things c... More

1. Aria
2. Aria
3. Marcus
4. Aria
5. Aria
6. Marcus
7. Aria
8. Marcus
9. Aria
10. Aria
12. Aria

11. Marcus

20 6 4
By starfishqueen2

Aria went to freshen up in the bathroom and I went in after her. I told her I'd do the same. I cleaned myself but when it came to my face ,I just didn't want to wash it. The smell of her cum was locked on my beard ,and it reminded me of everything I just did to her. I wanted the memory, I wanted her scent. It was the most addictive perfume that I'd ever had on. Now that I had it,I wore it proudly. Maybe I sound like a creep ,but I think I'm addicted to her. What is she doing to me?
I watched myself on the mirror and all I could see was a very lucky man. Then I splashed some water into the mirror and the image got blurry.

-Marcus are you done?-I heard Aria calling me.

-Yes,I'll be out in a minute.-I told her and turned off the tap,and then went out.

She was leaning against the doorframe with a smirk on her face,looking at me like I was edible or something.

-Hey ,handsome !-she said crossing her arms around my neck and I leaned in to kiss her lips.
-Missed me already baby?-I laughed.

- I think we should go back.-she said .-Im starving.

-Don't worry babe. I got you covered.-I said throwing my arm around her shoulders and walking together toward the kitchen. I needed to find my phone.

-Who are you calling?-she asked and I tried to shush her.

-Maverick is everything ready?- I could hear him telling me that everything was into place.
-Good,thank you, you may leave.-I told him and ended the call.

-What was all of that for?-she asked me hugging my waist with both her arms,and I loved watching her pretty face and big eyes staring back at me full with curiosity.
-You will see. We are heading there right now.-I told her.

As I took Aria's hand in mine, a nervous excitement bubbled within me. The soft sand pressed against our feet as we made our way towards the secluded spot on the beach.

- Marcus, where are you taking me?-Aria asked, her eyes sparkling with curiosity.

With a smile, I replied,
-Just a little surprise I've planned for us, my love. I hope you're hungry."

-I told you Im starving.-Aria's stomach growled in response, and we both laughed, the sound harmonizing with the sea.

As we arrived at our destination, a blanket sprawled on the sand, adorned with an array of delicious treats, a gasp escaped Aria's lips.

-Oh, Marcus, this is absolutely beautiful. You've outdone yourself,- she whispered.

I squeezed her hand, my heart swelling with affection.
-I had a little help but this is all for you, Aria. I wanted to create a moment where we could be alone, bask in each other's company, and enjoy a romantic picnic here.

Aria's eyes shimmered with gratitude as we settled onto the blanket, our legs intertwined. The cool ocean breeze enveloped us, a gentle caress against our skin. She reached out and took a bite of the ripe strawberries filled with chocolate, their sweetness mingling with her laughter. She licked the chocolate eyeing me and said :

-Mmm, these are divine, Marcus. They taste delicious. Thank you for thinking of everything.

-Hmm,let me check for myself.-I said and grabbed her by the neck to bring her closer to me and indulged my tongue in her mouth.

She did indeed taste divine,soo sweet that she could easily make me fall in love,if I weren't already. The thought of that made me stop and take a step back. And this didn't go unoticed,by her.

-What's wrong Marcus?-she asked and I stared deeply into her eyes trying to reach for her soul.

-What are we doing Aria?

-Enjoying each other while eating a delicious lunch you have set up for us? The view is also amazing.-she offered.

-No,I mean with us? What are we doing?

-I don't get it.-she said.-Can you be more clear?-she really sounded confused.

- I love every minute we are spending together and feel soo bad that I didn't find the courage to kiss you sooner.

-Yeah,but you did now and we are okay,aren't we?-she smiled and touched my cheek with her hand,such soft hands she had.

-Aria Im afraid I can't imagine my life without you anymore. I want to be with you like this for every single day of our lives. You deserve the world Aria. Please let me give it to you. I know I can make you happy.- I whispered, my voice filled with a vulnerability I had never expressed before.
-You bring soo much meaning and joy into my world.

Aria's eyes softened, her voice filled with tenderness.
- Im not going anywhere Marcus. Im here with you,on your private island,for God's sake.-she said and laughed and then she became serious again.
-I feel the same way as you do,I just need more time to explore my feelings and be fully convinced about what I want.

-I told you before that I won't pressure you,nor will I make you rush into things you are not ready for. You don't owe me that,I just wanted you to know that Im serious about us, and I want you in my life,a lot.

-We are good then. That's all I needed to hear,and now I know.-she said with a happy face.

Then she laid down on the blanket her facing the sky,she closed her eyes,and I knew that she felt safe,and I loved it that I was the one making her feel that way.

-You look weird. Stop staring at me.-she said with her eyes still closed.

-How do you know I was staring at you?-I asked.

-I can just feel you Marcus.-she answered.

-Okay,okay I'll stop.-I said and laid down near her on the blanket,staring at the sky.

It was a good day ,the best one yet. I closed my eyes feeling the warm sun beam all over my body. I was happy ,this must be it,what people spend their lives looking for.
Then I felt something fall on my face and I heard Aria giggling. I removed the piece of clothing from my face,which I found out to be Aria's skirt and looked at her as she was uncliping her bra.

-Come on,let's go for a swim.-she laughed and started running toward the sea.

I could stare at her ass cheeks bouncing forever but she soon reached the sea and went in. Now her body was under the water denying my eyes from seeing her. I was already hard,I could feel my dick rising in my pants.

-Marcus, come on !-she waved her hand at me.

I quickly stood up,unzipping me shorts,and taking down my pants and my shirt. She cheated for not giving me a heads up,but I still couldn't wait to go near her. I started running and I remembered that I have indeed never went skinny dipping before. And with that thought in my mind I just couldn't wait for other things I'd do for the first time with Aria.

-Hey,don't look at me.-I told her while I was slowly getting into the water. I wanted her to see how hard I was for her.

-Why,are you shy?-she mocked,pretending like she would cover her eyes with her hands to deprive herlsef from seeing my naked body.

-Very !- I said and dived into the water underneath her.

Maybe I stayed under the water for a minute too long cause I could her. Aria was calling me to come out the water cause it wasn't that funny anymore. But the more I closed the distance between us ,the clearer I could see her legs,and I started touching them with my hands while I was getting up for air. I don't know what came to mind,but I stuck out my toungue and gave her pussy a little lick while I was going up.

-Marcus !-now I heard her clear,her voice moaning my name.

-There you are !-I said pulling her closer to me.

Wet Aria was becoming my favorite view. Her nipples were brushing hard against my chest,I loved the way they feeled ,so I gave them a little pinch and twist at the same time and her breath became heavier,her mouth searching desperately for mine and I gave in. Once again I was getting my breath taken away from her.
Oh God,how much I needed her.
I took her leg and raised it around my groin. I wanted to fuck her soo bad right there,right now. I stopped and looked at her and she put both her arms around my neck and her other leg around my ass. I placed my hands under her ass,her weight very light under the water.

-Fuck me Marcus.-she said ,and my baby girl sounded so desperate,yet so demanding.

-Beg. -I said playing it strong,but I was the one that was weak on his knees for her.

-Please !-she said and kissed me hard and then she started sucking my neck and placing small bites all over my shoulder.

-Aria !-I moaned her name as I thrusted my cock,deep inside her wet tight pussy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 44
The Wattpad draft! Not the final version. I rolled my eyes and smiled, "Never had a one-night stand," "A one-night stand huh?" he smirked, "And what...
1.7M 50.8K 39
Copyrights © 2014 by itslovely23 All rights reserved (Revised) Meet Matt Leonardo. One of the wealthiest men in California. The owner of the Na...
15.2K 1.4K 78
Ava Richards, an adventurous travel blogger with an insatiable wanderlust, never expected her next adventure would lead her straight into the arms of...
57.7K 1.7K 24
It was hard to confess his feelings to anyone, but she made it easy for him. Saying the three words doesn't glitter the set of circumstances. Charlie...