Red Garden: The Supreme Warri...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Henshin!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Nguyen was the chosen one for Kuuga ...after the second of legend Kuuga wh... More

Introduction: Third Kuuga
Harem
Villain & Teaser
Prologue: The Legend Has Return
Chapter 1: Mysterious Killer
Chapter 2: The Rebirth Of Kuuga
Chapter 3: The Rider Kick of Kuuga
Chapter 4: The Truth History Of Kuuga & Grongi
Chapter 5: Kuuga's Appearance
Chapter 6: The Vigilante
Chapter 7: Lancer/Summon Servant
Chapter 8: Lancer V.S Dragon Rod
Chapter 9: The 3rd Holy Grail War
Chapter 10: Archer V.S Kuuga Part 1
Chapter 11: Archer V.S Kuuga Part 2
Chapter 12: Summon More Servants?!?
Chapter 13: Kuuga Isn't Mess Around
Chapter 14: Kuuga Is Avenger
Chapter 15: Tsundere Girl
Chapter 16: Kuuga V.S Rider
Chapter 17: The White Hair Girl
Chapter 18: Berserker V.S Ultimate Dark Kuuga
Chapter 19: Relaxation
Chapter 20: Shirou Emiya & Sakura Matou
Chapter 21: Caster
Chapter 22: Shinji's Death
Chapter 23: Illya Meeting/Encounter Grongi
Chapter 24: Ally Fight Grongis
Chapter 25: How Many Servants Have?!?
Chapter 27: Kuuga & Daguva
Chapter 28: Save Lise
Chapter 29: Daguva V.S Kuuga
Chapter 30: Rising Ultimate Kuuga V.S Archer

Chapter 26: Kuuga Meet Archer

220 10 1
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When there was a meeting with the blonde hair man and he was sat there and then he looking down at the strange figure who was laying on the bed and make him was stood right there and silent and he was turn his head to look at the person who was laying on the bed by herself and she seems to be quiet and she looks like peaceful girl for what (Y/N) know her for a long time ago. This young blonde haired man name is...Herve.

Herve.

Herve was sat there and he was touching the hand of a girl and she had an orange long hair and she was beautiful also she is a childhood friend of (Y/N) before when she was laying there like peaceful and sleeping also she was been missing for 4 weeks and months too.

Herve: "Lise....." He said to himself and make him was touch the hand of this girl for what he been loving with her and he was looking at her who was sleeping there peaceful and sometimes that he want her to revived back alive and bring out something was special. Then Herve was something worst for what he want to do is take her and then destroying the New York City by himself.

Out of nowhere the door was opened and then he was turn his head to look at one of the servant was made it here and he said.

???: "Young master, your father wishes to speaks with you." He said to Herve.

Herve: "*Sigh* Alright, then...." He said to him and he was got up and prepare to leaving right away and make him was heading out and he had to work to do right now and he need to find the other Gardens for what he really need them alive.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When Rachel grabbed his arm and hugged it close to her body. (Y/N) and her started to walk down the stairs and went out the door. Both of you started walking to the fun land to start his date while (Y/N) was thinking on how to make this date fun for her. 2 hours passed making (Y/N) and Rachel arrived at the Fun Land. When both of them arrived (Y/N) saw the flashing lights on the rides and around the area. This brought back memories of (Y/N)'s parents and his little brother always got on every ride and almost every show that was here. The one thing that made he was smile was when (Y/N) with his little brother were about to leave his dad got a phone making him walk around in circles. When he was doing that a mine started to cop every move that he did even when he was moving his hand while talking. (Y/N) and his mom were laughing bringing a tear in his eyes of happiness. After you finished thinking Rachel was tapping on his face to see if (Y/N) was alright.

Rachel: "Hey. You ok you're zoning out?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, I'm alright, just thought of something."

Rachel: "Alright, let's go have fun already."

(Y/N) nodded making her grab his hand and drag him also the children went into ride. The first ride they both went on was the swings. The swings were normal but they spin around in circles in the air. The swings were normal but they spin around in circles. The ride took (Y/N) and Rachel really high into the air making he see the whole fun land and the town. This kindle made (Y/N) scared because (Y/N) felt like the chains were going to break or get unhooked by the right thing was holding it. (Y/N) look to his right and saw Rachel arms were up in the air while (Y/N) was use hands were holding on the bar tight as possible.

Rachel: "Come one, (Y/N). put your hands into the air and feel the wind."

(Y/N) finally had the courage to put his hands up into the air and was feeling the wind hit your face and your hands. This made him feel a little confident but not enough to put his hands in the air. Few minutes passed making the ride stop and landed on the ground. When the ride Rachel was happy that she got to see the whole fun land in the air. She look at him smiling a little but was still scared.

Rachel: "Aww, you look cute when you are scared."

(Y/N): "I'm not scared."

Rachel: "Whatever hurry up let's go look around the place. I want to see a show, get on another ride or play one of the games here."

(Y/N) smiled at laughing Rachel and went up close to her. (Y/N) put his hands arounds her hips and brought her close to him. She saw this making her blush on what was he doing.

Rachel: "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N)'s face started to get close to each other making both of your lips touch each other. (Y/N) was really happy that today was a normal day for him. No nothing....because remind of (Y/N) wit his family. She saw him stop and saw he was smiling at her. Rachel never saw he this happy before making her ask like.

Rachel: "You're happy?

(Y/N): "Of course, I am. Why wouldn't I?"

Rachel: "No, I mean your really happy. I seen you happy around the others but it wasn't like this."

(Y/N) went up to Rachel's ear and whispered to her.

(Y/N): "I love you, Rachel and this is the best day of my life just to have a normal day."

Rachel: "I love you too, (Y/N). how about we go into the fun house for our last ride. Then we can go back to your home and having fun.~" She said.

(Y/N): "Whatever you want, Rachel."

After they both finished talking (Y/N) grab her hand and put them into each other's hands and started to walk to the fun house. Few minutes of walking you were now in front of the fun house. The fun House was pretty big meaning it might take awhile for the both of them ready to find the exit. Both of them started to wait in the line to get into the fun house. The line wasn't too big but was it did take a while it to go down.

Rachel: "(Y/N), I love you so much that I want to be a mother for Aqua and Ruby." She said.

(Y/N): "You too...Rachel." He said to her.

Time Skip Later.

When (Y/N) was with Rachel having lot of fun all everything around and then the two of them were take a seat right away and make the two of them were got the ice creams with their hands that they both holding it in their hands and then the two of them were looking at each others and smile up then they both were licking and eating the ice cream. After the two of them were sat there and then they both just chilling little bit and make they both were chilling but then (Y/N) sense there was a servant nearby and make him was turn his head to look around.

(Y/N) saw there was a sword was coming near at him and Rachel then he grab Rachel and the two of them were throw away and they both dodge away from the attack of the sword and make the two of them turn their heads to look up and they both saw there was an golden armor man who was fly there by himself and that is....Archer.

Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh: "He's dodge....Impressive." He said to himself.

(Y/N) was got up and then he hold Rachel up from the ground and the two of them were looking at the golden armor man who was fly there and he is gonna attack but then the two of them turn their heads to look a woman over there and she is here too.

???: "Hello, Rachel....we meet again." She said.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595 11 6
Since the Dawn of time, historical beings throughout history have been summoned to fight in the great Holy Grail War. Servants in classes Saber, Arch...
17.6K 247 27
"He fight for whats right, even he fight many Gods, Demons and more, he would do anything to protect his friends and family, including his world. His...
187K 7.2K 57
In Archer's last moment during the Holy Grail War, he made a promise to Rin, to try his best. Not knowing if he was even capable of keeping up such a...
10.3K 579 34
(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Look into my eyes...your soul stained by the bloods of innocent...Feel their pain.~" My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Blaze...and I am Ghos...