๐‹๐„๐…๐“๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘; T. Dugray

By starryraee

โ†ณ Tristan Dugray x Reader (Gilmore girls) "Y/N, please wait." He ran after you. "No Tristan." "Please." He b... More

๐‹๐„๐…๐“๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘
Aditional characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (yay)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 16

1.7K 57 55
By starryraee

Tysm for 6k reads this lil book is growing so fast </3

I recently got past the episode where Tristan makes his last appearance and I think it's safe to say he's left me heartbroken 💔 So I'll make sure to make these following chapters as good as I can possibly manage because I love him and he deserves it.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

"You excited?" You heard a woman's voice come up from behind you as you were currently having breakfast.

"Oh, you're up. Sorry did I wake you up?"  You turned around to look at your aunt.

"Not at all darling. I had to wake up early for that conference meeting I have later remember?"

"Oh right, the one that's going to make you miss the winter festival. Are you ready for your meeting at least?" You asked her.

"As always, and again, I'm so sorry I couldn't make it." She said her eyebrows furrowed.

"It's no worries." You smiled.

"What about you? Ready for today?" She grabbed herself a piece of toast and put it in the toaster.

"Definitely. I'm excited to have fun with my friends." You said.

"Wooow, look at you. All sociable and everything." She nudged you and sat down next to you on the counter.

You scoffed. "We'll I don't know about that."

"What about boys? Have you met any boys yet?" She whispered into your ear.

"Why the whispering? We're alone in the house." You laughed. "But no. Although I did kiss one on the cheek the other day." You said non-chalantly as you took another bite of your cereal.

Your aunt didn't say anything.

"What?" You furrowed an eyebrow.

"That's it? No details?" She asked.

"It's not that big of a deal. We just always mess with each other—"

"Yes that's how it always starts." She rested her chin in her palm as she smiled cheekily at you.

"You interrupted me." You said, holding back a smile. "And since he was being excessively annoying, I decided I'd catch him off guard with the last thing he would expect from me; a kiss." You explained.

"Uh-huh." She said with a serious face.

"Finally someone who understands and doesn't make a big fuss out of it." You sighed.

"Y/N, dearie," she started.

"Mhm?"

"You're in love with him." She said.

"Okay that's it I'm done." You stood up and walked out of the kitchen.

"Honey, what about your breakfast?" She walked after you.

"I ate enough."

"Oh come on don't be sour."

"Your toast! Don't forget about it." You yelled as you started going up the stairs.

"Oh dear I forgot about them." You heard her heels clack against the hardwood floors as she made her way back to the kitchen. "Thank you!" You heard her shout.

"No problem!"

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Y/N's outfit

You got off the bus at the stop closest to where the long-awaited event was going to take place.

You were about 15 minutes early but you thought it'd be nice to take a look around everywhere while it was still empty so you wouldn't be completely lost. Besides, there's a coffee shop not far.

So you made your way over there first and got yourself some hot chocolate milk with marshmallows on the top.

You paid and got out.

After that you walked around and finally recognized the festival. There was no one except for a few teachers and adults.

You walked around and looked everywhere. It was beautiful.

"It's nice isn't it?" You heard a man's voice.

You whipped your head around to see your English teacher. "Oh, Mr. Medina. Yes it really is."

"So what's up with you? So early."

"Eh, well I thought I'd take a look around since I'm not used to the place."

"That's a good idea. It gets really crowded." He says. "Well I'll leave you to it then. If you do need help later don't hesitate to ask me." He smiled at you politely.

"Thank you." You said before walking away.

You continued perusing everything. You made note of where the bathroom stalls were, as well as all the exits and entrances. And then, you spotted a gazebo.

It was quite big and regal looking. Truly Hartford style.

You walked up it's steps and perched over its surrounding fence, looking at the entirety of the festival.

You noticed more and more students coming in with their parents.

You sat down on one of the benches inside the gazebo and closed your eyes, enjoying the fresh winter air.

This is nice.

"Hey princess."

Never mind.

You sighed and opened your eyes back up, but no one was infront of you. You looked around.

"Down here." You heard.

You looked behind you, right on the other side of the gazebo's fence, was a boy. Outside of the gazebo in question.

You stood up from your bench and perched over the gazebo's fence like earlier and looked down at him.

"Hi." He said.

"Hi." You smiled.

"I feel like Romeo down here."

"And I feel like Juliette."

"Would Juliette mind letting her hair down?"

You laughed. "That's rapunzel you idiot."

"Same thing. Both damsels in distress."

"So you're assuming I'm a damsel in distress?" You crossed your arms on the fence.

"You only get to be in the distress if I'm the prince." He said.

You laughed. "And why's that?"

"How dare you question me? I'm the greatest prince out there." He replied.

"The number of damsels you have does not equal greatness." You argued.

"So then what does?"

"Hmm..." you pretended giving it some thought. "Oh nevermind. It's not like you could ever do it anyway." You shrugged and let go of the fence.

He walked around the gazebo to make his way to the stairs. You walked at the same time, making him walk out of the gazebo, and you in. When the two of you finally reached the stairs, he walked up the few steps and got in with you.

"Please do tell."

"I'm telling you Tristan, you're just not the man for the job." You click your tongue and sigh as you slap his chest and walk out of the gazebo.

He follows after you.

"What makes me not man enough?"

"Well for starters, you'd have to be a man. Not a boy."

"Very funny."

You stopped walking and turned around, facing him. You stared at him for a little while.

"What? You wanna kiss me like you did the other day?"

You lightly chuckled. "If it catches you off guard and shuts you up like it did the other day, I'm willing to take the extreme measure." You said.

He chuckled a little bit. "Look at that." He looked at the top of your head.

"What. Do not tell me a bird pooped on me. I'm tired of that happening."

He laughed. "Well I guess you're keeping the streak up."

"No! You're joking!" You said with a grossed-out expression. You took the beanie off your head. "Wait there's nothi— ohhhh wow. Funny. Hilarious. Amusing. Lovely." You said as you looked away, defeated.

"Now I get to kiss the top of your head." He said with exaggerated duck lips.

"Gross get away from me!" You ran off.

"Oh so it's fine when you do it?" He said with his arms up in disbelief.

"Well duh. I'm cute." You said as you walked back to him and crouched down to pick up the beanie you dropped. You put it on top of your head.

"You're wearing my beanie." He said.

"What?" you asked. You took it off. "Oh. Yeah I guess I am. Can't believe I didn't notice when you chased me down the street for me to wear it."

"Oh stop it. I know you waited the last two weeks to wear it so you could grab my attention." He said as he nudged in closer to you.

You rolled your eyes and pushed him away. "Get over yourself." You walked away.

"Wait for me princess!" He ran after you.

"Why do you keep calling me that?! Stop it." You sighed, annoyed.

"Well I can't help it when that little kiss you gave me was very princess like."

"Okay stop calling it a kiss without mentioning it was on the cheek. Seriously, people might get the wrong idea." You pretended to shiver.

"That shiver better have been because of the weather." He said.

"Well..."

"Ouch."

"Don't be too sad. I promise I'll give you a real kiss if you cheer up." You said sarcastically.

"Promise huh? I'll take your word for it."

You shook your head, trying to hide your smile as you pushed his face away from yours, making your way to the numerous stands of food and gifts.

"Stop playing hard to get! Come on you know you love me." He said.

"The only thing I love about you is the face you make when you're offended. On your ego mostly." You said.

"Cheering up for that promised kiss is getting harder princess."

You pretended to shiver again. "Gross nickname. Gross, gross, gross."

"It's not that bad."

"Uh. Is too!" You said.

"Is it?"

"Don't tell me you call your girlfriends that? Oh god that just makes this worse." You pretended to puke.

"Jealousy is an evil thing." He said, acting unbothered.

You eventually gave up on the act and laughed.

"Oh what would I do without you? It's like having a free entertainer by your side all the time."

"Entertainer? Woah there." He said with a smirk.

"You're my personal clown Tristan, don't get ahead of yourself." You said as you squeezed his nose, like you would to a clown and walked off.

"Top comedian..." he mumbled.

"I heard that!" You said.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

A/N: don't worry, I'm just getting started with this winter festival thing, It just felt like this chapter was getting too long, so I cut it early. (Y/N and Tristan's banter takes up 90% of the word count lol) but there'll be more next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 283 50
Rory is a Sophomore at Yale, she is crazy about Logan, but he wants to be a playboy. She gets invited to Finn's birthday party by Robert. Logan is ve...
261K 5.5K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! โ”โ” โ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! โž &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...
108K 4.3K 21
TREACHEROUS. "แด›สœษชs sสŸแดแด˜แด‡ ษชs แด›ส€แด‡แด€แด„สœแด‡ส€แดแดœs แด›สœษชs แด˜แด€แด›สœ ษชs ส€แด‡แด„แด‹สŸแด‡ss แด›สœษชs sสŸแดแด˜แด‡ ษชs แด›ส€แด‡แด€แด„สœแด‡ส€แดแดœs แด€ษดแด… ษช, ษช, ษช สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด› ." seasons 5-? book2
98.5K 2.3K 50
Tristan Morales and Olivia Young's relationship came to an end because Tristan decided on moving to London to continue with his studies. Heartbroken...