Red Garden: The Supreme Warri...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Henshin!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Nguyen was the chosen one for Kuuga ...after the second of legend Kuuga wh... More

Introduction: Third Kuuga
Harem
Villain & Teaser
Prologue: The Legend Has Return
Chapter 1: Mysterious Killer
Chapter 2: The Rebirth Of Kuuga
Chapter 3: The Rider Kick of Kuuga
Chapter 4: The Truth History Of Kuuga & Grongi
Chapter 5: Kuuga's Appearance
Chapter 6: The Vigilante
Chapter 7: Lancer/Summon Servant
Chapter 8: Lancer V.S Dragon Rod
Chapter 9: The 3rd Holy Grail War
Chapter 10: Archer V.S Kuuga Part 1
Chapter 11: Archer V.S Kuuga Part 2
Chapter 12: Summon More Servants?!?
Chapter 13: Kuuga Isn't Mess Around
Chapter 14: Kuuga Is Avenger
Chapter 15: Tsundere Girl
Chapter 16: Kuuga V.S Rider
Chapter 17: The White Hair Girl
Chapter 18: Berserker V.S Ultimate Dark Kuuga
Chapter 19: Relaxation
Chapter 20: Shirou Emiya & Sakura Matou
Chapter 21: Caster
Chapter 22: Shinji's Death
Chapter 23: Illya Meeting/Encounter Grongi
Chapter 24: Ally Fight Grongis
Chapter 26: Kuuga Meet Archer
Chapter 27: Kuuga & Daguva
Chapter 28: Save Lise
Chapter 29: Daguva V.S Kuuga
Chapter 30: Rising Ultimate Kuuga V.S Archer

Chapter 25: How Many Servants Have?!?

228 12 3
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Previously Of Red Garden: The Supreme Warrior Kuuga.

When (Y/N) with Ilya and the servants are fighting at these army of skeletons by themselves and they both were battling at the skeletons and they beating the crap out of the army of skeletons right away. After (Y/N) was keep fighting and more fighting right now and then (Y/N) was doing great that he using his own martial art of Kung Fu that he was fighting at the skeletons and he use his both fists and kicks with elbows to smash these skeletons and smash them into shattered.

(Y/N): "Damn many of them....I can't handle them all until I need to call my-" He tried to said and then out of nowhere from his right hand that it is glowing up right away and make (Y/N) was took a stepped back and surprise to see his right hand it is glowing up right now and the command seal was activating it up.

(Y/N): "Shit not again....Aaargh!" He said and he was shout out in blinding light on him and make him was closed his eyes and prepare to feel something happened and it is rising out of the ground and make (Y/N) was stepped back away from the mark on the ground and then (Y/N) turn his head to look up and surprise for what he saw there were more servants appeared by themselves.

Scathatch.

Katou Danzou.

Atlanta.

Tamamo-Mae.

Metrymills.

Nero.

Kiyohime.

Then seven servants appeared by themselves and they both were landing down on the ground and they turn their heads to look at (Y/N) and make them both surprise to seeing (Y/N) with his Kuuga form and make him was looking like an armored bug but then he told the new servants that he is their servants. When (Y/N) with the other servants notice there were more army of skeletons arrive right away and they both are going to fight right away....then (Y/N) with the other servants begin to beating the crap out of these army of skeletons.

When (Y/N) was keep fighting and then he was already done with these army skeletons and make him turn his head to look over there and saw the woman finally reach her escape right away and it seems like (Y/N) got his new servants here. Before (Y/N) was going to after her and he sense there was two servants appeared by themselves and make him turn to look the two persons arrive by themselves is...Rin with Shirou...and they got their own servants with them.

(Y/N): "Shirou?!? Rin?!?" He shout out in surprise and make him was surprise to seeing the two of them are here and they brought their servants with them....Ruler and Archer is here.

Shirou: "(Y/N-san?!?" He shout out to (Y/N) and make him surprise to see him is here right now and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at Illya and she was finally meet her own sibling...her elder brother Shirou Emiya and (Y/N) is already read the book or picture of Einzbern family. Also the picture of Kiritsugu Emiya and Irisviel Einzbern that he know the truth about the family and the flashback of war long time ago.

(Y/N): "Shirou!!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!! ILLYA IS GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!" He shout out to him and Shirou was surprise and Illya seen this and told Berserker to kill Shirou immediately and this make Shirou was gonna stepped back. Then (Y/N)'s servants arrive right on the time and they both were use their weapons to block the attack of Berserker and then they shove Berserker back to where he is.

Illya: "(Y/N)-niichan!!!! What are you doing?!?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm sorry, Illya...this is not a deal what we just doing this....you are tried to kill or hurt your brother that isn't the way that you were doing this." He said to her.

Illya: "I see....Well, then you have no let me choice...Berserker Attack!!!!!!!!" She shout out and she was about to attack at Shirou and Ruler but then Ruler with Archer is going to attack at the Berserker by themselves and they both were taking care of this motherfucker. Then (Y/N) told his servants attack at the mad dog Berserker and he need to save Shirou right away and he cannot let him just die by Illya's hand.

(Y/N): "*I cannot use my Ultimate form because I will ran overpower too much...but I need something more powerful to defeat Berserker.*" He thought himself and make him was stepped back and then (Y/N) was use his hands goes position and he said.

(Y/N): "CHOU HENSHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to himself and make him was change into different armor form that he is gonna turn into black right away.

When (Y/N) was stepped back and he use his body moving on his own and the red was change into black with golden rising on his body and make (Y/N) got another gauntlet on his left foot and this make the servants notice (Y/N) was change into Amazing Mighty Form!!!!!!!

(Y/N): "Hmmmmm...." He was walking and keep walking.

Illya: "Berserker! Smash him!!!!!" She shout out at her own servant and he tried to crush him with his weapon and make (Y/N) dodge out of the way and he was use his hand grab the sword and he was breaking it into half. Then Berserker was surprise and he was begin to beating the shit out with his dark flames on his both fists and he was beating the shit out of Berserker like brutal with multiple punches hits all over at him...and then (Y/N) was jumped up and he gave him with a rounhouse kick right away and then (Y/N) was beating the crap out of Berserker like wild. Illya with the other girls are surprise for what they both saw (Y/N) who was strong enough to kick this guy's ass right away and make him was begin to beating the shit out of Berserker and finally he kick Berserker to the ground.

(Y/N): "1...2...and 3. Game over!!!!!!!!" He said to himself and make him was turn his head to look up at the Berserker who was let out a growling out and he shout out.

Berserker: "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) and this make him was running and keep running toward to Berserker and then he was keep running and make him start to running toward to Berserker with a flames on his foot. Then the girls are confuse about what they seen him doing then (Y/N) just jump up high and make him goes backflip and he use his right kick and he was gonna kick Berserker in the chest with powerful finisher.

(Y/N): "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out in victory with a powerful kick at Berserker.

His kick finally hit Berserker in the chest and make him was spat blood out of his mouth and he was sent to the wall of the building and blown in half and make him fall down on the ground and then (Y/N) was land his feet down on the ground and make him turn his head to look at Berserker. The mad dog was got up and make him groaning with grunt out and there was a symbol mark on his chest and make him felt there was a pain and lot of pain that he just imagine it is hurt as hell.

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When (Y/N) was landing down on the ground and he turn his head to look at the Berserker who was laying down on the ground and he didn't move because (Y/N) just use his finisher move to kick his ass and then he was got up and he turn his head to look at the Berserker was laying there and he was got knock the fuck out. Then (Y/N) was slowly to get up from the ground and make him turn his head to look at the Berserker's body laying there and his torso got rip apart off.

Illya: "Impossible....he defeat Berserker?" She asked herself and (Y/N)'s servants were surprise to seeing (Y/N) did back there but he turn his head to look at Illya and he told her to leave immediately and this make her seeing this and she was pisses and she stomp her foot down on the ground and she seeing (Y/N) who was the strongest kick these servant's asses and send them both where they belong to. Then she finally leaves and she just gonna need Berserker alive again and this is going to be surprise that she will bring Berserker again.

Arturia: "(Y/N), care to tell us about why is there more servants with us?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, shit." He said to himself.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 1.1K 20
In the supernatural world, there's tons of individual beings just waiting for the story of their rise to greatness to start. A story where they rise...
185K 7.2K 57
In Archer's last moment during the Holy Grail War, he made a promise to Rin, to try his best. Not knowing if he was even capable of keeping up such a...
35.2K 531 44
Silva, your name, and the only precious thing you remember. Waking from a centuries-long slumber with scattered memories and a burning hatred of huma...
71.4K 2.1K 12
He finds himself back in the past. But it's different. Being summoned into the past isn't something new to him. But when he finds himself in his teen...