Helping Gwen 10

By AnimeEagleScout

Ben is driving a while after the final battle in Ultimate Alien and ends up in a portal to another world. Ben... More

Random Portal
Family and Smoothies
Home and Work
Play with Fire
Fast
Templars
Wrinkle Brain thinking
Plumbing
I thought of it First
Null and Void
don't fuck with Terra [maybe a chapter?]
Grampa Proud
Human Race
Noticable Difference
it's a placeholder title
Malling About
What Grey-Matters
Galvin's Life
Kevin's Reward
Charmed
P.A.S.S.I.O.N
Helping Out
Draining Work
Plastic Straws
The Think Tank
The Big Think
start running now. [not canon]
Resequencing...
recalibrating...
Relaxing...
back on the grind.
Shock
After Shock
Calm...panik
Week Off part 1
Week Off part 2
Week Off Part 3
Week Off Part 4
Week Off Part 5
Week Off Part 6
Week Off Part 7
Week Off Part 8
Week Off Part 9
Week Off Part 10
Week Off Part 11
Week Off Part 12
[TECH BREAKDOWN]
Week Off Part 13
Week Off Part 14
Back Home
This is it Part 1
This is It Part 2
Incomprehension[what if]
Graduation
Ceremonial
Warpath
Squad
Ledger-domination
turtle soup
TTIFW
Time slipping
Birthday
Birthday Part 2
Birthday Part 3
Birthday part 4
Chapter Title
Starwalkin'
Ultimate Omniverse Pilot
Jade-s Christ-al
My Greatest Enemy
Ultra's End Goal [Not a Chapter]

Family

1.4K 48 24
By AnimeEagleScout

Aunt Camille's house

Lucy Mann had gotten the invite from Aunt Camille about someone from the Tennyson family finally being told about their heritage and she was excited about it.

She knew about them years ago but when she learned she wouldn't get to dance with the boy she was sad about it. She worked hard learning the right way to pass as human.

Don't smile to hard the mouth isn't supposed to be that big, watch the eye size, careful about proportions and remember keep your body to jiggle physics right.

When it was time for the wedding she was so excited about showing off her freckles.

Sitting with another alien of the family Sunny Tennyson who was texting. "So tell me again how you made yours?"

She looked up at her. "My what?"

"Your body." Lucy said.

"It's fucking annoying. You spend like a week sitting doing nothing but focusing to make wad of meat that you basically coat your outer body and just...it's fucking stupid. I destroyed my body just to have to make another skin. Ick."

"So how does it go on?" Lucy asked "Does it just flash on or do you have to like step into it? A zipper on the back or-"

"I step into the mouth. I don't wanna ruin the ass because it can loosen too much and look saggy." Sunny said.

"Yeah I've always had hard time with that. It's either flat or looked like botched surgery." Lucy says "I found out goodwill jeans work for a blueprint. Or if you can find a friend with a butt the right proportions and borrow a pair that don't fit. A size smaller then ones I would wear make the perfect mold."

"Sunny Tennyson." She said holding out a hand.

"Lucy Mann." Lucy said shaking it.

"They're here." Max announced.

Everyone hid.

Entering through the room was a red-haired version of Sunny and a brown haired boy in a white jacket.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone shouted.

"Gwen meet your extended family." The Boy said.

Lucy looked to Aunt Camille and she nodded as she stood in front of Gwen.

"Gwen...we aren't humans." Camille said calmly and instead of a scream or a faint or anything a yellow light ran over aunt Camille.

Suddenly in a blue flash a Lenopan was standing before her aunt.

"MUD-POODLE!" They exclaimed shrinking into a copy of Aunt Camille then down to Gwn's original body.

"We aren't either." The brown haired one said as a dial manifested on his arm.

Lucy and Sunny looked at one another and in a flash the human disguises came off.

"Gwen, meet the real Lucy Mann and Sunny Tennyson." Ben said.

Sunny had looked at Gwen and said "Hu, expected a Anodite."

Gwen looked down at the cute cat symbol on her chest and a voice said "I got one in me."

"How's this?" Gwen asked causing Sunny to drop her phone.

"You...how did you..." Sunny's jaw dropped examining Gwen.

Lucy turned Ben and he grinned "Watch this your gonna shit bricks."

The Lenopan shape shifted into a Tetramand then into a plant creature and threw a seed into a potted plant and it actually grew.

Into a ravanagander did a cartwheel into a armadillo creature with jackhammer arms Lucy didn't know what it was that pistoned itself up then into a Nemuina.

The fairy like creature had landed on the couch then turned into a Petrosapien.

Lucy had jumped up to check out the crystals and tapped on them. "It's so realistic!" Lucy said "How can your forms work so well?"

A gem was pulled off the body and handed to her before turning back into human.

The crystal remained.

Joel

As the party was going on to talking with Gwen, Joel pulled Max to the side "Please tell me I'm not going crazy."

"Yes it is really Ben." Uncle Max said grinning "Alternative universe where he got the Omnitrix."

Joel watched Ben talking to his family and not even struggling whenever he was hugged or spoken to.

Joel walked over and said "Hey Ben."

"Hey uncle Joel." Ben said.

"So you're 16 now, right?" Joel asked.

"17." Ben said.

"Right...so you working at all?" Joel asked.

Ben shrugged off his jacket and the glowing tattoo on his upper arm was shown.

"Your starting out in the Plumbers?" Joel asked.

"I am a Plumber." Ben said as his badge was pulled out his pocket.

Joel's eyes widened "Wow, I...Sorry just thinking of that 10 year old that couldn't think past food or sports joining it's...damn."

"Yeah. Mom cried when I first joined." Ben said.

"So what's your current rank?"

"Alpha or as you'd call it back when you joined a-"

"Spec 4?!" Joel asked dumbfounded.

"Highest rank available before I turn 18 to actually start training to become the next Magister Tennyson." Ben said "The spots open with Grampa Max moving up to Proctor."

"Dad why didn't you tell me?!" Joel said turning to Max who was currently slurping his food.

"I'm not." Max said chewing his food "Re-enlistment stops me from moving past first class till it's over."

"It will benefit you later since pay is factored in how many enlistments you've done." Ben said.

A scream and Joel told his wife he'll get the kids.

"So Ben can you tell me anything about me and Joel?" Camille asked.

"How many kids do you have currently?"

"2."

"What's today's date?" Ben asked.

"December 27th, 20XX." Camille said.

"Yeah you are definitely currently pregnant." Ben said.

Camille's eyes widened as Joel returned with a kid in his arms "I miss anything?"

A grid pattern the same color of the scanner from Gwen's Omnitrix projected from Ben's palm over Camille and a hologram displayed a construction of sludge and human cells.

"Congrats." Ben's Great Aunt Betty Jean said.

"Another one?!" Gordon Tennyson exclaimed "Boy I know I said the ones we lost need replacin' but pace yourself. Can't chase all my grandkids I swear."

"Grampa can't swear." A voice said.

A 4 year old was munching on a cookie.

"Zackary don't fill up on junk." Camille said "There's gonna be cake after dinner."

"But cookie!" The little half Lenopan said.

"So Benny' how you liking this dimension?" Gordon said.

"Oh I'm havin' fun. Xenocites to burn and Bitches a plenty." Ben said "Had fun in a few tournaments."

"Wait. Are you Ben 10?" Sunny asked.

"Yeah you know about me?" Ben asked.

"My boyfriend is a fan." Sunny said "He's seen every maiden fight to see who wins the hand of Solara."

"Yeah Antonio seems like the hopeless romantic type." Ben said.

"You know him?" Sunny perked up "If you a year ahead are we still together? Does he propose? Tell me!"

"As far as I know you two are dating." Ben said "Might wanna ask him about Lashawna."

"Excuse me?!" Sunny shouted as she started glowing brighter.

"Ben 10?" Lucy asked.

"Ben was invited to a maiden tournament on Khoros." Gwen said "Had a fun time."

"Alright everyone time for cake."

Linebreak

After blowing out the candles the cake and ice cream was served.

Ben watched Zachary trying to keep a human like shape while he was eating but was kinda nervous.

"You good?" Ben asked.

"You and Lucy are really good at shape shifting." Zackary said "I can't even play kickball with my friends without my leg melting after a few kicks."

"It's fine Zackary, Pups often don't get walking till they are around 8." Camille said.

"Come on the boy needs to learn." Great Aunt Betty said.

Ben grinned and held out his arm in front of Zackary.

The green glow followed by a black powder formed a circle and the dial popped up with a hologram of a human.

"Go ahead little man," Ben said "Slam it."

Zachary waved a hand through the hologram and then looked at Ben "Are you sure?"

"It was built for slamming." Ben said.

Zachary had brought his arm up and brought it down.

A flash and the family gasped.

[I'm using reboot Ben as a substitute for a younger then 10 Ben. If anyone knows the episode of Omniverse where there's a flashback of 7 year old Ben tell me please.]

"Woah." Zackary said looking down at his hands. They were solid. He touched his face and said "Woah! I have bones!"

"What just happened?" Camille asked picking up Zackary and looking him over.

"Nanite-Trix was built with more junk in the trunk." Ben said "Anyone who's blood related can use it. Anyone wanna know what's it's like being a different species. Uncle Joel Sludgepuppy is pretty fun."

"Mama said that's a bad word." Zackary said picking up a can of fruit punch and opening it with his eyes wide with wonder "I'm gonna drink it like a person!"

"I have permission from one of the first Sludgepuppies." Ben said "Now anyone up to give it whirl."

More dials appeared on Ben's arm and Vera and Gordon immediately rushed over.

Vera was turned into a Necrofriggian and Gordon was turned into a Galvanic Mechamorph.

"Ohh this is fun!" Vera said floating looking at her wings "I feel amazing."

"Oh I just have to...oh...oh now I get it." Gordon said touching his cellphone "Now I understand this confounded thing."

"Uncle Joel get in on this." Trixie said from Ben's shoulder.

Joel pressed a dial slowly.

"Weak." Trixie said as the transformation started.

Joel had felt his body melt but it wasn't a painful experience. The pain on his neck was gone and his body felt relaxed.

"Joel?" Camille asked.

Slowly he tensed his body and slowly got to the full sized Lenopan.

"Woah." Joel said as his body stretched looking at himself.

"Like father like son." Max said chuckling "It's weird Hu? It feels like you've got a lifetime of using it but it's so alien."

Joel tilted his head as his body bent and twisted.

Joel turned to his parents-in-law and asked "You approve of the two of us now?"

The two were just watching shocked while Lucy was doing a full cartoon reaction. Massive eyes, jaw on floor.

"Does that work for just anyone related to you?" Mr Mann asked.

"Anyone related by blood." Trixie said "And the reason I can change her is because Necrofriggian are actually genderless." Pointing to Max's sister.

"You got an Anodite form?" Sunny asked.

"Not safe to use in earth's atmosphere." Trixie said "Wanna give it a shot?"

Sunny slammed it down and was turned into a Necrofriggian.

She preceded to fall to her knees and grab her head. "Oh my god what...what's happening?"

"You have a nervous system right now." Trixie said "Calm down and just breath."

"Oh God I have lungs again? Eww." Sunny said as the mist came out her vented mouth.

"Welcome to the club." Gwen said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 81 6
Y/N L/N is a 14 year old boy who, along with his close friend Ben Tennyson, goes on a cross-country summer vacation, with Grandpa Max and Gwen Tennys...
111K 3.2K 45
The actual Ben 10 story that actually follows the continuity with my ideas added in. Ben 10 belongs to cartoon network and all artwork used belongs t...
552 11 4
Ben Tennyson was a normal 10 year old. He wished more Than anything in the world to be a hero. However, he was Quirkless, his wish becoming a distant...
4.6K 55 15
what if during the events of benwolf when ben turned back human he was split into two versions of himself as the original ben remains with his family...