Single: A Tale of Ten Lovers

By Noelsqueen

Stories of Noel's dating journey post divorce More

1. The Mutual Friend
2. The Waitress
3. The Intern
4. The Ex
6. The Journalist
7. The Photographer
8. The Fan
9. The Musician
10. The One

5. The House Cleaner

119 2 0
By Noelsqueen

Since having sex with his ex, Noel had started thinking about dating again and finding someone new. He no longer was hoping for a reconciliation in the back of his mind and he was ready to move on for good.

He was home one morning when the front door opened. He stood up to investigate and saw it was the cleaning lady. She came once a week to clean the house, but he was never home when she came. She walked into the living room with a bucket of cleaning supplies and saw Noel.

"Oh, hi." She smlied.

"Hi." He smiled back.

"I'm Carrie. I'm here to clean?" She said.

"Sorry. I forgot you were coming today. Don't mind me." He said.

"Ok, I'll get to work and be out of your way in no time." She smiled.

She walked out of the living room to the kitchen. Noel's eyes stared at her ass as she walked. He hadn't had sex in a few months and was feeling rather horny.

He went to the spare room where he kept his guitar and sat on the small sofa. He picked up his guitar and started strumming. A little while later he set his guitar down and went to the kitchen to get some water.
Carrie was wiping the counter down.
She looked up and smiled at him.

"Just getting some water." he said as he opened the fridge.

He grabbed a bottle of water then closed the fridge. He opened the bottle and took a drink then looked over at Carrie. His eyes went to her breasts, which were bouncing side to side gently as she wiped the counter. She looked up at him and he quickly moved his eyes up to hers. He really wanted to fuck her and he decided to go for it.

"I never knew my house cleaner was so beautiful." He said with a smile.

She looked into his eyes, but didn't say anything then went back to cleaning. He walked over to the counter and set his water bottle down.

"Sorry. I'm not very good at chatting up birds." He said.

She looked at him.

"No, you're not." She chuckled.

"I just couldn't help but notice you and wanted to..."

"To fuck me?" She interrupted.

He suddenly realized how ridiculous he was being.

"Look, I get that alot. Guys love that porn scene. Fucking the hot maid or whatever." She said.

"Sorry. I'll get out of your way." He said, feeling slightly embarrassed, and turned and walked out of the kitchen.

He went back to the room where his guitar was and sat on the couch. He felt so stupid and now she probably thought he was some old perv. Was he an old perv? He was getting older, but he still had a dick and desires. He was pulled from his thoughts when she walked into the room a minute later.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I'm flattered, really, but I don't date clients." She said.

"Technically, my ex hired you so she's your client, not me." He grinned.

"Nice try." She smiled.

"Can ya blame me? You are very beautiful." He said.

She smiled. She couldn't deny he did have a certain charm about him. She walked over to the couch and sat next to him.

"So you got divorced? I wondered why I hadn't seen your wife lately." She said.

"Ex wife." He said.

They looked into each other's eyes. Noel leaned in closer then she leaned in and met his lips. They kissed then pulled away.

"You're a good kisser." She smiled.

"I'm good at other things too." He said.

"Like what?" She smiled.

"Like this." He said softly and placed his hand on her breast. He gently rubbed her nipple with his thumb until it became hard. She decided maybe she could make an exeception to the no client rule just this once. She pulled her t-shirt off then unhooked her bra. She let it fall off and Noel's hands went to her breasts. He leaned down and gently sucked each nipple. She moaned softly.

"What else are you good at?" She said.

He sat up and unbuttoned her jeans.

"Take these off and I'll show ya." He said.

She unbuttoned her jeans and lifted her torso to pull them down. She kicked them off then looked at Noel. He leaned over and kissed her lips as his hand went between her legs and touched her over her underwear. They continued kissing as he slid his hand inside her underwear. She moaned as he found her clit. His finger circled her clit then he pushed it inside. She moaned louder as he moved his finger in and out. He broke their kiss and looked at her face. She looked into his eyes. They shared a smile.

"Take off your pants." She said.

He pulled his hand out of her underwear and stood up. He unbuckled his belt then unbuttoned his jeans. He pushed them down along with his boxers shorts. They rested around his ankles as she took his dick in her hand and stroked it slowly as she looked up at him. They kept eye contact as she took his dick in her mouth. He closed his eyes and lifted his head back and let out a breath. He looked back down at her and grabbed her head gently with both hands while she moved. She sucked his cock for a while then stood up. He pushed her underwear down and his hand went between her legs as they kissed. She pulled her lips away.

"You got me so wet." She said.

"I see." He grinned.

"I want you to fuck me." She said.

"Yeah?" He said.

She nodded slowly.

"I want you to fuck me hard." She said then she climbed onto the couch on all fours. He kicked his pants off then stood behind her.

He pushed his dick inside her and started moving. She moaned and looked back at him.

"Harder." She said.

He fucked her harder and she screamed in ecstacy.

"Mmm yeah. Just like that." She moaned.

He kept fucking her hard and she began touching herself. He became sweaty as he moved and peeled off his shirt. He dropped it to the floor and kept moving.

"Harder." She moaned.

He fucked her even harder.

"Mmm yeah." She moaned.

He kept moving.

"I'm gonna cum!" She said then let out a loud moan as Noel felt her contract around his dick. He kept moving, fucking her hard until he couldn't hold back any more. He quickly pulled out and before he could stroke his dick, she turned and took it in her mouth. He let out a moan and shuddered as he came into her mouth. She swallowed then smiled up at him as he took a step back and tried to catch his breath.

"That was amazing." She said.

He smiled as he continued catching his breath.

She gathered her clothes and got dressed as Noel sat down on the couch to catch his breath. When she was dressed, she grabbed his clothes off the floor and handed them to him. He put them on then took a deep breath. They looked at each other and broke into laughter.

"Fuckin 'ell. It's a good thing I never saw you until today." He said

"Well I'm glad you did." She smiled.

"I'm gonna go take a quick shower." He said.

"Ok. I'll go finish up cleaning." She smiled.

Noel walked to his bedroom and into his bathroom. He turned the shower on and undressed. He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and stopped. He stared at himself. His hair was damp with sweat and so was his chest hair. He looked at his face. He never liked how he looked. He looked at his thick eyebrows, his crooked nose, all the lines on his face.

"You do alright for such an ugly bastard." He said outloud to himself then turned and got into the shower.

He thought about Carrie as he washed his hair and cleaned his body. By the time he got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist, he had decided to ask her if she wanted to go out on Friday night.

He walked out of the bathroom and into his room as he dried off his body with the towel. He threw the towel onto his bed then got some clean boxers out of his dresser. He pulled them on then walked into the closet and got a clean pair of jeans. He pulled those on as well followed by a navy button up shirt. He buttoned it up, leaving the top two buttons unbuttoned, then he walked out of his room and into the kitchen. Carrie wasn't there. He walked down the hall to the other rooms, but she wasn't there either. He went back to the kitchen and noticed a piece of paper on the table. He walked over and picked it up. It was a note from Carrie.

You were right. You are good at other things. Thanks for the fun!
Carrie

He grinned and set the paper down.

"Yep, you do alright." He said to himself and walked over to the fridge. He made himself a sandwich then sat on the couch eating it as he watched some tv.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 32 19
3 years after Liam and Finley's happy ever after, we think. sequel to The Masterplan
7.6K 218 19
⸻ YOU'VE GONE SOFT, MATE. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 liam and emma understand each other perfectly and yet it's not enough. ( liam gallagher x fem!oc ) ( 1994...
13.1K 251 21
Nothing ever really happened in Burnage. Nothing good anyway. Beatrice, Trix to her friends, always felt like she was waiting on something even remot...
36.4K 791 32
Claire is a college student who works at a local record store. Her strained relationship with her parents is tested when she falls for a customer, wh...