Steal Your Girl [JENLISA / CH...

By bae__lalisa

Lisa falls in love for the first time. She should be happy but things are not easy especially if the girl tha... More

One (M)
Two
Three
Four (M)
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten

Eight

259 11 1
By bae__lalisa

"Okay girls, let's take a break." the photographer said and dismissed the girls.

Irene and the others went to their seats and have their make up retouched.

Irene plopped down on her chair and grab her phone from her purse. The other models took a seat and rest too.

Modelling is a hobby that Irene enjoyed a lot so when her mother suggested that she should try auditioning to some tv ads when she was a kid, she took the opportunity and gave it a shot. She had fun doing photoshoots and since then, she had a lot of call backs and gigs.

"Unnie, you're alone today. Seulgi unnie isn't coming to watch you?" Wonyoung, one of the younger model asked beside her.

"I don't really know if she'll make it today. She might be busy." Irene answered and smile.

"Really? That's new. She never missed your photoshoots. She was so supportive of you. I wish Yujinnie was like that too." Wonyoung sulked.

"Why? Is she sick? Your best friend never missed your photoshoots too. This is a first for her." Irene noticed while looking around them.

"She won't come. She has a date with a girl named Gaeul. Even if I told her not to go, she still didn't listen to me." Wonyoung pouted like a kid.

"Oh is that so? I'm sorry to hear that. I know that you're expecting her to come."

"Not really. If she wants to choose that girl over me, then so be it. I won't talk to her from now on." Irene smile at Wonyoung's stubbornness. She obviously looks hurt that her best friend ditched her. Irene wondered if Seulgi feels like this too whenever she had a date with Jennie.

"Do you like her?" Irene suddenly asked and that startled the younger girl.

She just can't help but nodded her head as an answer.

"It was one sided though. I hope it won't happen to you unnie. Unrequited love sucks and hurt so much." Wonyoung sighed deeply. Irene gave her a sympathetic look and draw a comforting hand around her back.

Right. Irene knows that unrequited love is hard. She's always reminded of that whenever she sees Seulgi. She knows that Seulgi has been suffering for a long time because of her. And she doesn't even know how to help her get over her. Seulgi still loves her till now and she doesn't think it will change anytime soon. Especially after what they talked about last Thursday, on Seulgi's birthday party.

*Flashback*

"Karina and I have been looking for you everywhere Winter. I didn't know that you were with Seulgi." Irene said after seeing the two talking outside the garden.

"Well Seulgi unnie help me when I throw up earlier, and we catch up to each other too." Winter reasoned while Karina holds her girlfriend's waist to guide her.

"We should get going now. We have to wake up early tomorrow remember?" Karina said and Winter agreed. The two freshman bid Seulgi and Irene farewell and left.

Irene was about to go back inside to Jennie but Seulgi stopped her and told her that they should talk.

Irene complied and the two went to sit together.

"I won't apologize for what happened earlier but I want you to know that I've finally decided what to do next." Seulgi began and Irene turned to face her. This is the first time that she saw her best friend look so serious.

"Okay. Then I promise to listen to whatever it is." Irene stare at her eyes and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Break up with Lisa and take me as your lover instead. I'm willing to become your second option. You don't even have to pay me. Even if our relationship was just purely physical I'll promise that I won't demand for anything more. I promise that I'll be contented to stay by your side and help you. Please think about it for me Irene." Seulgi stated sincerely and Irene just couldn't believe what she's hearing. Did her best friend lost her mind?

"What are you talking about? You're my best friend and I can't do that to you. You're just gonna get hurt in the end if you think like this. Seulgi, stop doing this to yourself."

"I'll be fine. I've already accepted a long time ago that you wouldn't choose me but to think that you were willing to sleep with someone that you don't even like? And someone who doesn't even care about you and was just using you for your money was just hard for me to watch. Irene, please at least think about it carefully before giving me an answer." Seulgi pleaded. Irene shook her head.

"I can't. Why would you do this? You're giving me a hard time. Lisa was my safest option cause there's no complications. We both know our boundaries. If I choose to do this with you, then it's like I betrayed Jennie once more like in the past. Have you forgotten that we broke up because of what we did? Do you really want me to hurt her again like that?" Irene brushed her fingers through her hair in frustration.

"She'll get hurt nonetheless. You've been cheating on her all this time so what's the difference?"

"She'll be more hurt if it was you. And you know that. Please just stop this Seulgi." Irene stood up ready to leave but Seulgi held her arm to stop her.

"I'll do anything to change your mind. Please consider it at least." Seulgi looks straight into her eyes. Irene didn't answer and just go back inside, leaving Seulgi there.

*End of flashback*

"Oh look. She's finally here." Wonyoung suddenly says beside her and Irene turns to the door and sees Seulgi walking in while holding bags of food. She puts them on a table and walk towards Irene's seat.

"Am I late? You haven't eaten lunch yet right? I actually brought your favorites." Irene just stay silent while gawking at her.

She didn't expect Seulgi to come today. And she also didn't expect her to look this good in a plain white polo shirt. Seulgi has always been attractive. Irene knew that this wasn't the first time that she felt an appreciation about Seulgi's appearance but for some odd reason, she felt self conscious about her best friend's presence as of the moment. Maybe because she remembered Seulgi's offer and just the thought of that makes her feel uneasy and conflicted how she should feel around her. Seulgi is undeniably hot and good in bed but that's not enough reason for her to say yes to her best friend's ridiculous offer.

"You shouldn't have bother to come. You should spend your weekend to yourself and stop worrying about me."

"I always do this so it's nothing new. Besides, I'm here to tell you that I'll do anything just for you to agree to my offer. I'll make an effort to change your mind." Seulgi smiled.

"But Seulgi.." Seulgi cut her off.

"We should eat first. Relax okay?" Seulgi walk towards the table and offered the food to some of the models too.

Irene can't help but just sigh in defeat.

JENNIE'S POV

Me and Rosé have decided to hang out today and spend time together by talking to each other and watching some horror movies. We were currently on our second film for today and Rosé was too immersed at the movie while enjoying her snacks. I, on the other hand, was too distracted by my own thoughts to even focus on it. My mind couldn't stop replaying what had happened last Thursday night at Seulgi's birthday party. I thought I wouldn't remember anything from that day because I had too much alcohol but I was wrong because the next morning, all the embarrassing things that I've done came back to haunt my thoughts.

*Flashback*

"I never had an orgasm before.." I muttered and heard Lisa gasped. I looked at her face and search for her reaction but she just gave me a passive look when our eyes meet.

"Really.... Why?" she simply asked.

I look down at my lap and play with my fingers.

"I don't know.. The doctor said that it's normal. I.. I don't really know what to do." I answered truthfully.

"Have you talked to Irene about it? What did she say?" Lisa curiously asked.

"We agreed to do something about it and decided to try new thing once.." I suddenly felt embarrassed saying these things out loud. I don't know why am I sharing these things to her.

"What happened then? Still didn't work out?" I just simply nodded as an answer.

Lisa stayed silent after that. I don't know what she was thinking but before I can look up to see her face, she once again spoke.

"Then, do you want me to help you?" she offered and my eyes widen at that. I looked up to see her face and saw her smiling at me.

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered in confusion.

Lisa burst out laughing upon seeing my reaction.

Was she making fun of me?

"I was just kidding Jennie. Relax. But if you want, I can give you an advice instead." Lisa patted my shoulder comfortingly. The simple action made my heart calm down for a moment.

"But first, I want to ask you something." She stare into my eyes and I just nodded my head.

"What is it?"

"Have you tried touching yourself before?" I felt my cheeks burn at the question.

"Like.. masturbate?" I shyly asked. Lisa just nodded at that.

"Um, no. I've never done it. I don't think it's necessary and I'm always busy anyway so I don't have time for that kind of thing." I felt like I was making excuses at that moment. And I was so embarrassed that I couldn't look into Lisa's eyes.

"Well I think you should give it a shot. It's your body and it'll help you find all your pleasure points if you know where to touch and what part feels good for you." Lisa adviced carefully. I can feel her eyes searching my face for my reaction to her suggestion.

I know that it's easy to say that but I couldn't imagine doing it if I have to be honest. I don't know if that'll work for me.

"Jennie, it's alright to think it through. What's important is that you're comfortable. To be honest, it was harder to reach your peak while doing it alone cause you'd also have to imagine wild thoughts that would arouse you and get you into the mood. So I understand if you're having second thoughts about it." Lisa said and look at the sky above us while I remain silent on my seat.

Then, Lisa turned to me again and speak.

"Anyway, I just think about something. Do you ever feel horny though? When do you ever looked at your girlfriend sexually?" Lisa was so straight forward and bold that I don't even know why I was having a conversation like this with her but it still don't make me feel uncomfortable at all. I still feel shy but also, I can honestly feel that I can open up to her about everything. She has this aura that can make me feel at ease. I don't know why but I don't mind answering all these embarrassing questions from her.

Now that I think about it, when I fell in love with Joohyun, we were too young that I just want to spend time with her and see her everyday. And I respect her so much that I didn't even think about any sexual thoughts about her. I just felt pure and strong admiration for her during that time. That's why when she started saying that we should try to turn our relationship to the next level, I wasn't even expecting that she meant that we would start having sex. I was too naive and confused but I treasure the memory of my first time with her. I never took the initiative when it comes to our lovemaking but I still somehow enjoy the feeling of having her in my arms. I just love her from the bottom of my heart. And to me, that's enough.

"I don't know. I'm sorry Lisa but I don't know how to answer that." I decided to evade the question.

"Relationship should be filled with love but you have to remember that lust was a big part of it too. A relationship without lust would affect your sexual connection with your partner. That's why both of these things are important. You should think about this and see if it'll help you answer the question that you're looking for about your relationship with her." Lisa said seriously.

I nodded my head in agreement to that. She's right. When did Joohyun ever make me feel desire for her I wonder?

"How about you though? What makes you feel sexually attracted towards a girl?" I asked before I could even stop myself.

Lisa smirked and scooted closer to my seat. Our shoulder brushed with each other and the little contact made me flinched in shock.

"I like a girl with a very seductive eyes and has a smart mouth. I also think think that it's quite sexy when she's a little innocent and demure." Lisa stare straight into my eyes and my heart skipped a bit at that.

She's too close.

I unconsciously bite my lip and her gaze landed at my mouth.

My breath hitched.

But then she backed away and maintain a small distance between us before I can even say something to respond.

"It's getting hot in here." I heard her mumbled when she turned away from me.

I gulped and release a deep breath. I don't know what's happening but this feels a bit dangerous.

"You should answer that question too. Are you attracted to a more feminine girl like Irene all this time?" Lisa asked and lifted her shirt a little to fan herself. The action distracted me and my eyes automatically glanced at her toned stomach. I didn't know that she was that fit. Her hand is big and she has a long and slender fingers too. I felt butterflies inside my stomach while looking at them.

What is happening to me? The alcohol in my system wasn't helping too.

I quickly averted my eyes before she caught me staring at her.

"Yes. You could say that. Irene was definitely my type." I replied.

I took a side glance at Lisa and found her already staring at me.

"Do you feel better now? If yes then, will you give me the chance to have one dance with you?" Lisa tilted her head while waiting expectantly for my answer.

A smile found it's way to my lips.

"Let's go." I beamed.

We went back inside the house and Lisa was holding my hand the whole time to guide me. I don't know if it was because of the alcohol but the feeling of her warm hand against mine makes me feel a bit dizzy. And it surprised me that the simple physical contact doesn't make me feel awkward at all.

After passing by a sea of people on the dance floor, Lisa finally stopped walking and turned to face me. Then she put her hand around my waist, pulling me closer to her. There's still a small gap between us but we're close enough to feel each other's breathing. She guide both of my hands around her neck and sway our bodies slowly. I couldn't help but giggle when I realize that we were slow dancing to an upbeat song.

"What are we doing?" I asked smiling and she just smile back after hearing my question.

"I don't know but this feels nice." She said and even make me twirl around her. I bust out laughing at her silly action and put my hands back around her neck. I looked up straight into her eyes and move even closer to her.

"You know you smell good. I like it." I feel like it was the alcohol talking at this point. Lisa smile and I felt her nose on top of my head.

"You smell good as well Jennie." She replied and I saw her bite her lip. I giggle at her answer even though I don't have an idea what was funny at her response.

I fluttered my eyelashes and licked my lips before staring at her mouth then back to her eyes. Lisa returned my gaze and we are both staring at each other while slow dancing to the song 'Boombayah'. I know that the sober people around us are giving us strange looks while most of them are too drunk to even notice what we were doing.

We keep dancing to the songs after that. I was laughing, jumping and screaming while Lisa did the same. We were enjoying each other's company until I suddenly felt dizzy and get tired again. I clutched to Lisa's shirt and rest my forehead on her shoulder.

"Are you alright? Let's take a break." Lisa muttered and I just nodded in agreement. I pulled back before looking up at her face.

I was about to say something but I suddenly felt like throwing up so I instinctively covered my mouth and gagged. Lisa looked at me in worry and rubbed my arm.

"Jennie?" She called my name in concern but I really felt sick at that moment so before I can even react, I ended up vomiting all over her shirt.

My eyes watered and I clutched my stomach in pain. I heard collective gasps from the people around us while Lisa just kept saying 'It's alright. You'll be fine Jennie' in my ears. She even brushed my hair out of my face and pulled out a handkerchief from her pocket to offer it to me.

I was so lost that I was just staring at her dirty shirt in front me. I wish the ground would swallow me whole that moment. I was to embarrassed.

"Jennie!" I heard Joohyun's voice and she suddenly appeared in front of us. My eyes felt sleepy so I just cling to her. She asked Lisa what happened and that was the last thing that I remembered.

After that, I passed out and everything turned black. I didn't know how I get home or what Joohyun said to Lisa. I just couldn't remember the rest of the night.

*End of Flashback*

I was so ashamed of how I acted that night that I decided to distance myself from Lisa the next morning. I shouldn't have shared all of my personal problems to her. I couldn't even looked at her eye when we met yesterday. She tried to talk to me but I brushed her off and told her to forget about what happened that night and lied that I couldn't remember most of it and just apologize if I acted so stupid. She reassured me that she wasn't bothered about her shirt and just kept on talking to me but I hurriedly excused myself and avoided her. I really don't know how to face her. Everytime I think about everything, I felt so embarrassed and guilty for ruining her night and her shirt.

"You look serious. Are you alright?" Rosé tapped my arm, waking me up from my trance.

"I'm fine." I answered simply. I don't know if I should talk about this to Rosé. She doesn't like Lisa after all and I'm sure she'll be mad at me for still being friends with the girl.

"Jisoo asked me your number. But of course I didn't give it to her. She even told me that Lisa needs it to contact you for your assignment together. Did the teacher really paired you two up?" Rosé asked in doubt while I just nodded in response.

"We have to write an essay about each other. But I don't know if I can do it with Lisa. I want to keep my distance from her as of the moment." Rosé's brows scrunched in confusion.

"Why? Did something happen between you two?" I took a deep breath and decided to tell Rosé everything.

In the end, she wisely adviced to continue avoiding Lisa cause it was for the best.

*The next day*

I decided to keep avoiding Lisa and will focus on working on our assignment by myself. I already knew some things about her when we started getting to know each other before so I think I could do this without her help. I'm sure I have enough information about her to write on my essay. I'm kind of curious what would she write on hers about me but like what Rosé said, this was for the best.

I get off my car after arriving in our school and fix my bag on my shoulder. I was walking towards the door when someone caught my attention.

It was Lisa.

It looks like she just got here too like me. She was walking slowly and based from her posture, she kinda looks tired. Maybe because she had work last night and haven't gotten any sleep.

But even if that was the case, she still looks good. She looks cool in her outfit today and I can't help but admire the beautiful sight in front of me. I admit, she's really attractive. I don't know why but because of what happened last Thursday, I feel self conscious when I see her around. I feel shy and for some reason, I feel a warm feeling inside my chest. Since when did she have this effect on me? I still don't know how should I react when she try to approach me again like last time. I need to calm myself down and face her normally like before.

I let her walk inside the school first and when she was finally out of my sight, I started walking and head inside too.

I arrived in our classroom and was shocked to see Lisa sitting there, looking at me with a serious expression on her face. I didn't expect to see her here. I thought she would go straight to the library to sleep there like before.

"You're here. Good morning Jennie." My heart skipped a beat when I heard her voice. I thought she wouldn't acknowledge my presence.

"Good morning too." I avoided her eyes like usual and went towards my seat beside her. I plopped down next to her and took out my book from my bag. I opened it and silently read the pages.

I can feel Lisa's eyes staring at me and it made me feel uneasy.

A few minutes of silence passed by between us before she groaned and stood up from her seat. Then she stopped in front of my desk and lean down to face me. My eyes landed at her toned stomach.

This is too distracting. My heart beat faster against my chest. I unconsciously licked my lips and look away from the sight.

Calm down Jennie.

"Why couldn't you meet my eyes? Do you know that I kept on thinking about you since that night? Are we still friends Jennie?" I heard that Lisa's voice was laced with concern.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

I should be avoiding her right now like I planned.

What should I do?

I slowly raise my head up and finally meet her gaze.

"Jennie, did I do something wrong?" She began to ask and the worried look in her eyes makes me want to tear my gaze away from her again.

"Why do I feel like you were avoiding me since Friday? I feel like I'm going crazy cause I don't know what have I done to make you act like that towards me. I was so confused. Please tell me if I did something wrong so that I can apologize and make it right." She said sincerely and sighed heavily.

"You didn't do anything wrong Lisa." I answered plainly and rubbed my temples.

"Are you sure? I.. if you're mad about something then please just tell me. I don't know how you found out or how to make it up to you but I have reasons why I have done all of that." Lisa bite her lip nervously.

What is she talking about?

Now I'm the one who's confused.

"What do you mean by that?" Lisa averted her gaze.

She stayed silent for a moment and contemplated on what to say next.

I don't get what she was trying to say here.

Now she's the one who looks guilty. What is happening?

I get impatient at her long pause so I decided to speak first.

Maybe I should tell her my reasons now.

"The truth is, I was trying to keep my distance cause I was too embarrassed about what happened at Seulgi's party. I think I overshared too much about myself. And as much as I hate to admit it, I regret getting too close to you that time. I shouldn't have bothered you with my personal problems and also ruining your shirt. I'm sorry if I lied about not remembering everything and I hope you can forgive me for suddenly puking on you." I confessed and Lisa finally meet my gaze again. We locked eyes with each other and I don't know why but I saw her relaxed a little after hearing my reasons.

Then she heave out a sigh of relief.

"So that's your reason? It's alright Jennie. I don't really care about that shirt. I'm just glad you went home safe that night. And about everything that you told me about yourself, I appreciate that you trusted me enough to share them with me. But don't worry cause I'll keep them to myself forever. I won't even write them on my essay if that's what you're worried about." Lisa joked and I gasped upon hearing that. I give her a glare while she just laughed at my reaction.

"Speaking of our homework, are you free today after school? You can come to my house so we can start working on it as soon as possible. Was that okay with you?" Lisa looks at me expectantly.

Wait, was she inviting me to her home?

I don't know why but the thought makes me feel nervous for some reason.

I think there's something wrong with me. I need to chill.

I nodded my head as an answer.

"Sure. I'll go after school. Just send me your address." Lisa shook her head.

"That was unnecessary. Let's just go home together. Have you ever ridden a bicycle before?" Lisa smile in enthusiasm while I just tilted my head in curiosity.

"Nope. And I don't have my own bicycle to use."

"Then let's just share mine. Two people can ride it together Jennie. It's alright." she chuckled in amusement.

"I know that. I just.." I trailed off.

I'm shy. Does she really want me to ride it together with her?

"Like I said, everything's going to be alright so don't worry too much. I promise that I won't let you fall Nini." Lisa stroke my arm in comfort. Her words and her simple touch gives me goosebumps.

I blushed upon realizing my body's reaction to her and hope that she wouldn't notice.

Lisa speaks again.

"Okay. That was settled then. I'm excited for later." Lisa happily walked back towards her seat.

I was just left there confused and a little excited too even if I won't admit it.

I wonder how her apartment looks like. I can't wait to see it.

A/N: I really really want to update this but it's hard and I'm so busy. So forgive me if this takes too long. Anyway, please enjoy this chapter and tell me in the comments what you think about it. Thanks for reading XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 273 8
Months before, Lisa confessed her feelings and Jennie has turned her down. They're friends, she doesn't see Lisa that way. Now, Jennie was trying to...
191K 5.6K 25
Synopsis : Lisa was born with heart disease and need a transplant at the age of 20. She got a lifetime girlfriend since she was 15 years old. Jennie...
261K 7.8K 23
Will Lisa find herself in an unexpected situation of falling in love with the person she thought she was supposed to loathe? ** This is actually my f...
3.7M 102K 68
Jennie said she's 100% straight, but she's not homophobic either. It's just that she has been inlove with a guy for almost 5yrs now. But, what if one...