Under wingsโœจ|| Kny X Reader ||

Par Strawberryberryjuice

"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ๐Ÿ˜ƒ" ๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น Where Y/n and the KNY gang try to figure... Plus

โœWhats goodโœ
Momma? Dat you?
Why is there sugar in my milk?
Big brain energy
Did you know
If 2 + 2 is 4...why are they 5?
Milkshakes
Milkshakes pt2
Reunited
Rainy Gloom
Simply alone
Little Luggage
They said She said
Rescue Mission
The vibes

Lost Souls

475 21 36
Par Strawberryberryjuice

"𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧...𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐤-𝐚-𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧" "𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞..." "𝐏𝐨𝐩 𝐩𝐨𝐩" •••

Hello lovely people of this world

𝐇𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞....𝐈 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.

05:32 𝐚.𝐦. 𝐒𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡...

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲
ᰔᩚ𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠ᰔᩚ

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
'Where could they have gone? Why are they so small?'

Y/n searched around the area she'd seen the girls in at first, but there was no sign of then.  Feeling like her fretting wouldn't help, she decided to ask the people around.

'Why must I be so irritatingly anti-social!!!?'

"Hello, have you seen four girls with butterfly hair pins?" She asked someone. "No" they responded simply. She continued to ask, over and over again and not once did someone help her. Rich stuck up tourists were always ones to ignore their surroundings or dismiss them completely.

Your girl Y/n was sick of running around with a cake in her hand, a sling bag that kept sliding off and a phone that reminded her to drink water......(Oh shii I need myself one of those._.)
She pushed past a crowd of people that were gathered around a woman who was performing. The girls were still nowhere to be found. No where in sight.

Y/n began to worry. It was getting darker and darker as the seconds sent by. The dangers of the road were unknown to everyone but Y/n, she'd lived there long enough to see what the residents were brave enough to do. The residents robbed the tourists at most, so the only ones left to be wary of were the tourists themselves.

Creepy women would pay young men to hit girls for no reason or they would take random guys off the streets and who knows where. It didn't happen often but it wasn't a laughing matter. The men would harass woman, drug them, or take them away. People knew about some of these things but if they acted up, their only source of income would be risked. They did what the assholes wanted them to do, and watched guilty of their selfishness.

Y/n feared the girls would fall prey to any one of these crimes, so she made haste to find them. 'They couldn't have gotten far.' She decided that, instead of going deeper into the city, she would search the outer parts. She dashed past all the previous stores and turned to look where the forest met the town.

She stopped in her track as she heard a muffled voice. "They're here? Aoi-chan! Sumi-chan! Kiyo-chan! Naho-chan! Where are you?" She called out. "Aoi-chan! Where are you??" She called again. An empty silence was all she got in response, but she called out one more time. "AOI-CHAN! PLEASE SAY SOMETHING!"

"WHO ARE YOU!?" A soft and stern voice called back. "I'm a friend of Tomioka Giyuu and Iguro Obanai. Please tell me where you are it isn't safe here!" She spoke. Foots steps could e heard in the distance as she awaited the girls reply. Y/n took a fighting stance and as she raised her fists to defend herself, a small hand touched her leg.
"Ahhh wtf- oh. Don't scare me like that!"

The 4 girls stood there, eyeing our main protagonist skeptically. "I know I seem a little suspicious, but I can explain." "Explain yourself, how do you know our names!?" Aoi yelled.
"Tomioka-san told me your names. He uh... Take about you guys a lot. Anyway now isn't the time for an interrogation. We need to get you to my house where its safe."

"We're not going anywhere with you, weird lady!" Sumi shouted. "Weird...I can live with that. Now come on. We don't have much time."

Y/n picked up Aoi and Kiyo and slung them over her shoulder. The girls retaliated while she was washed with a thought of nostalgia. "Where have I seen this before? Meh..it doesn't matter. LETS GOOOO." " Let them go." "Yeah let them go"

"If I let them go, you won't come. We need to stay together. Girl power! Your safety is my top priority. Now repeat after me, GIRL POWER!"

They looked at each other. They just looked at each other not knowing what to do. "Um..."

"GIRL POWER!" They yelled. "GIRL POWER!" She yelled back. Everyone seemed to be cooperative from that point on, so she let go of Aoi and Kiyo and they all walked away chanting.

When they got to y/n's car, they hesitated to get inside. Y/n threw them in carelessly and drove away at the speed of light not caring about the screaming and crying going on in the back seat.

✼✼✼

"WHAT IS THIS CONTRAPTION AND WHY IS IT SO FAST?!!" Aoi asked fearfully as she stepped foot out of the car.

"Its called a car Aoi. Its not even a big deal." "Not a big deal?! You almost killed us!!" "Relax. You can only say you almost died, if the risk of death is high. Otherwise, you say it for fun."

"What? What kind of concept is that?"

"Let's go inside. Oh and by the way, there a two guest here you won't like, but please try to get along with them. They won't hurt you as far as I'm concerned."

"Huh?" They said unanimously. "Shhh don't ask questions."

With no choice but to obey, the 4 girls followed Y/n up to her front door, preparing for whatever was inside on the way. Before she could even take hold of the doorknob, a sense of resentment overtakes her all over again.

She remembered the state of her house when she left earlier and why the it happened to be the way it was. They chomped her cupcakes and threw some on the walls, the floor and probably the ceiling. They best pray for they lives yal.

She opened the door slowly as it creaked loudly in a creepy way. Once the door was fully open, she walked in and welcomed the girls into her home as best as she could, fake smile and all. She did feel bad that that was the welcoming they had to receive, but she couldn't help her emotions at the time. She apologized on the spot and promised to make it up to them in the near future.

"Y/n-san?" Sumi called. "Yes lovely." "Where are your guests. There's no one around." She pointed out. "You're right...where are those little shrimps anyway. Come on, you can wait in the lounge while I look for them." She gestured for them to follow her, and the do so quietly.

As they entered the lounge area, there sat sleeping males, one demon the other human, and to the far right of them, sat two NOT sleeping males, both watching a weird Notnetflix-flix (copy right. That's mine😗✨) show. "Hello there. When did these two fall asleep."

"Oh you're back." Giyuu got up and bowed down to his host then began to answer her question. "It hasn't been long since they fell asleep." She smiled lightly at the sleeping figures, then sternly turned back to the other two NOT sleeping males. "Kokushibo?"

"Upstairs." Obanai responded with no care for her mood. "I brought you guys a gift. Shinobu's girls were wondering around while I was with my acquaintances. Talk to them or whatever, make them feel comfortable while I go up and get changed." They looked behind you, the 4 girls stood quietly in wait of your next order. "You can sit over there. If you need anything you can ask them. They're not Hashira in my house so don't worry about status."

"Hey!" "Shut it Obanai. I am not in the mood to deal with your bad attitude right now, I've had a long and absolutely horrible day if you're not going to help then cram it." Y/n exclaimed. It wasn't a yell, more so raising her voice slightly above a whisper shout. Point is it was louder than her normal tone, but seemingly as soft as a whisper.

Obanai just sat there flabbergasted, bamboozled, confusioned, shooketith. He watched as Y/n stormerd off, his words betraying him as he thought of something to say back to her.

An L day for the Queen smh.

✼✼✼

"CROOOOO CROOOOO CROOOO!"

"The birds are out being a nuisance." Obanai snarled. "Leave the birds alone and put the hoodie on snake boi."

It was currently 08:18 a.m in New Nelson. The sun was somewhere in the sky and as you can probably tell, the birds were in a good mood. After the drama from the day before, Y/n passed out on her floor so Giyuu ended up babysitting. When she had woken up, she was kinda giving a 'dont talk to me Imma beat yow A' kinda vibe. Everyone wanted to cheer her up, so they suggested doing something fun with her and she told them they couldn't refuse, leading to the current event.

"Before you fight me for the 6th time today, I have to remind you that you sir, agreed to do this. I wasn't gonna be mad if you said no." Y/n informed. "You said we couldn't refuse." "Purely a white lie. But that doesn't mean you can back out no. No take backsies."

"What are you doing to me anyway?" He questioned. "I'm giving you a lil make over. I wanted to go shopping today, but I realized I'm too lazy to do that." "So what exactly are you making over?" Y/n smiled lightly at the ravenettes little interrogation she really couldn't help herself. "We changing your clothes. Them musty uniform patches ain't gonna last any longer. I don't necessarily own clothes your exact size, but I do have clothes that might fit you. I bought them for my brother and Noah for if they ever needed a change of clothes."

Y/n didn't miss the cocked brow Obanai had when she mentioned her friends name. She decided to elaborate. "Noah is a close friend of mine. He and I met at my ho- ummm the hotel that my boss owns. I was running errands for him and that's when I bumped into the snarky brat. I'm happy that he's engaged now. He's lucky to have a hot babe like Brook, like bro doesn't deserve that cake." Y/n laughed. She continued to ramble on and on about Noah and his family, while Obanai became lost in her words. The more she spoke the more he wanted to listen. And the more he wanted to listen, the more he lost his thoughts. "Murata told me you're family is struggling, tell me more about that." he suddenly said.

"Oh? Well I don't like to talk about that often. It's not the best story." Y/n answered. "Okay, then tell me about the real owner of this house." She froze. "Nevermind." he said. "No no. The owner of the house is uhhh, they're pretty cool. Uhm he? He lives in the city, that's why he doesn't live here." "Which city?" "I don't know, one of the cities in District C." she said simply. It was quiet for a little while, like maybe 3 minutes or so. Neither of them said anything or wanted to, but snek boi decided to break the ice. "I'll believe you for now. But I expect the truth from you someday. I'll wait."

"WHAT???? YOU- You think I'm lying? Am not!! I'm so telling the truth!!!"
"Yeah whatever you say. Get out so I can change. And come back with Kaburamaru." He started to push Y/n out the room as she continued to rant softly. They got to the door and just as she was about to start yelling again, Obanai shut the door in her face. "Rude. How dare he not believe me? Tch."

Meanwhile in the lounge, 4 girls and 4 guys sat on two couches opposite each other and stared at one another. No one talked, no one moved and no one looked away. During the whole ordeal, Y/n happened to walk into the lounge and witness the ultimate silence.

"The heck is going on in here?" "Why are there 4 kids here?" Enmu pointed at the girls with a drop of sweat rolling down his face in discomfort.

"Why do you ask. Its not like they're planning murder. That's my job."
"Y/n!!!" "Murata!!!! Now that you mention it...what do you guys want for breakfast? Pancakes? Or would you prefer something you're used to."
"Fi-"

"I was asking the girls." She cut in. Murata pouted. "Pancakes!! Mitsuri-san said they taste really good." Naho said. "Well she sure as hell was right about that. Come on let's go make breaky!"
"Yeah!!"

As the 5 of them walked away, the boys watched with blank faces on and an awkward silence. "I fear she won't be able to keep her faith in you 2." Giyuu says out of the blue. "Excuse me? Are you referring to me?" Murata questions. "There are 2 demons living under the same roof as the people they have hurt. It won't be long before they betray the trust of the innocent. I'll never forgive your kind." He added.

"You're surely mistaken. As soon as I find my way, the demon slayers will continue to be my number one target." "Kokushibo-senpai?" "The humans hospitality was her own choice, I never consented to liking any of you pesks." Giyuu frowned in annoyance. How dare a demon take advantage of a human. Someone as kind as Y/n should never have to deal with evil like this. "You!!"

"YAL BETTER NOT BE FIGHTING OVER THERE!!!!! I SWEAR I'LL RING YOUR NECKS MYSELF IF I HAVE TO!!" Y/n yelled from the kitchen. Footsteps approached quickly as the boys took their seats. "I hope you're getting along. Murata!" "Yes?!" "What's going on in here. Don't lie." "I- Well- yo-."

"Nevermind I've already deduced the situation. Here I thought you guys would get along...*sigh* could you at least pretend to like each other for a couple days." "Y/n I hate to break it to you, but humans and demons can't be friends." "Hmm that's funny coz you said the exact same thing yet still decided to save Nezuko. Hypocritical don't you think?"

"That was different. This is whole thing is just different."
"Okay I'll put it this way then, they haven't eaten anyone here. So while they are HERE, try to treat them like you would treat Nezuko. Deal?" "Bu-" "Deal?" "No-"
"I'm not gonna stop until you say yes. Deal?"

"Good, now can someone get Kaburamaru to Obi. He told me to but I'm busy."

✼✼✼

38 minutes, screaming and crying, and 2 missing pancakes later, Y/n and the others sat comfortably in the lounge watching the Spiderwick chronicles. Obanai was wearing black cargo pants, a black turtle neck and a white Levi Ackerman shirt. He didn't want to change his mask so yeah that's that. So while everyone was watching the movie, Y/n stared deeply at the now, alt-looking snek boi. "He kinda hot..." She said loudly, meaning only to whisper. The girls looked at her, then turned their attention to whatever our protagonist had her eyes on.

"Oh. But he likes Mitsuri-san." Naho said. "I know but, he still looks good in that fit...10 out of 10 fit for real."
Obanai heard while they talked about him openly with no shame, but didn't retaliate. Compliments are compliments yal. A WIN IS A WIN👹.

"The book is better than the movie." "What?" The girls asked. "The movie we're watching Weirdo's. I just think the book is ten times better. Maybe Kokushibo and I should read it upstairs." Y/n shoved a handful of popcorn into her mouth while everyone looked at her skeptically. A few seconds went by before she took notice.

"What?" "What do you mean "read with Kokushibo?" Why cant you read it alone?" Obanai questioned. "Umh...coz I don't want to. Plus Kokushibo hasn't been helping me figure out the demon food serum, if we read together, we might figure it out. That book is really informative."

She raised her brow at them all, then made a face that said, "stop looking at me and what h the movie" so everyone turned around.

The movie came to an end and it was Murata and Enmu's to get dressed up. Y/n shoved them in one of the walk-in closets and pulled out some clothes. Two matching hoodies that said "long - gone", black jeans for Murata and white khakis for enmu. She also thought to grab the white golf shirts to ho under the hoodies.

"You two can change over there. I'll be over here looking for something Kokushibo can squeeze into." She said waving her hand.

Murata was flattered by the fact of wearing such flashy clothing. He really liked them and he was excited to show them off. Enmu in the other hand, was saddened by the fact that he couldn't just stay in his normal outfit. He really liked his clothes. Reminded him of his loyalty to the dancing loser Muzan.

"Y/n-san, is there really a need for me to change into these. I'm most comfortable in what I normally wear." He called out from behind the curtain. "Um...well if you don't want to change that's fine. But would you at least try them on?"

"Oh well.....I'll try." "Notice. What about you Murata? Are you also uncomfortable with changing....?" "At first I was....but Obanai-senpai looked really good in casual clothes. I got a little jealous. So I would like to keep these please."

"Gay." "I asked you not to say that anymoreeee." Murata whined "Noooooo." Y/n mocked. "Well then Enmu doesn't have to change if he doesn't want to and Murata can take all the clothes he likes with my permission. So don't worry bout it."

"Would you be upset if I changed my mind later on?"
"Bro I legit have no reason to be mad. So like, just get with it and live your life. I don't have a problem."
Enmu ripped the curtains open and looked into his caretaker's eyes through his glossy ones. "You're too kind." He said. "Am not. I'm just understanding of circumstances. Now hurry and get your shirt on. I don't need all that."

'What am I to do with these losers??'

While the two males got into their attire, Y/n looked through her closet for a cute crop top to stuff Kokushibo into. She thought about how he would  say no and probably try to end her life but she was determind to see him in the peak-a-boob crop top. She also grabbed him a coal black hoodie and some techwear pants coz the  cargo's she first thought of were a bit too small.

"Y/n look! Look!"
"What is it now???" She slowly turned around to face the two, her eyes lighting up at how cute they both looked. "Awwwww yal are soooo cute. Gimme a 360. A lil spin." They spun around slowly, Y/n admiring her master piece, Enmu liking the fit a bit and Muramura sniffing the new clothes smell out of existence.

"Okay go out and show the others. I'll be out in a second."

'You're worried about outfits Y/n? I swear I've got time on my hands.'
"Its very much like you, isn't it?" A voiced emitted around her, it echoed. The sound was loud and distant, but so close and quiet... It startled her. Y/n's blood ran cold. So so cold.

"Dad?"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

𝐈𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧!

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥....𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐦. 𝐈𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭.

𝐈𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐦𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬. 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐳 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲.🤍

𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞💟

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.2K 136 43
!!VERY SHORT CHAPTERS!! โ ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†, ๐’Š๐’•๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’† ๐’…๐’, ๐’Š ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’š...
26.6K 872 30
๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜†: ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป. ๐˜ผ๏ฟฝ...
6K 146 29
Story mostly circles around anime characters and barely on the OC.Original character is mine. They have little reading time. Slight manga spoilers fo...
11K 569 22
โ๐’๐“๐…๐” ๐๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡, ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒโž โ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐„๐‘?!๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…โž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, [๏ฟฝ...