I am forced to love a Bad Boy...

Av AlishaDLinth

Having to date a bad boy at the age of 18 is hectic enough, but what about marrying a bad boy at the age of 1... Mer

A/N and cast!!!
Wait? I have to be a dog trainer?
Put your legs down dumbass.
You like Jason Grace? Like THE Jason Grace?
I'm driving with Leo, not you.
Woah... It's...it's amazing Leo!
You should marry Percy.
I need to tell you something Leo
So that's just it? We're done?
I'm willing to marry Percy
A birthday and a wedding
Burger King
Urm... Annabeth?
Today is the movie night
Joshua Willow Martin
Bye Mrs.Jackson

Periods

136 3 2
Av AlishaDLinth

( Y / N ) ' s       P O V

It had been almost a week since Josh came to his house. Sometimes, I felt I was rude to Percy, but hey! I was thinking of this for a long time when I felt a sudden pain in my abdomen. I rushed in the toilet to check and urggggggggggggghhhhh - why did HERA and ARTEMIS create periods? I attached an in-case of emergency pad (yes, I do have one) on my underwear, before leaving the room.

"Percy?" I asked quietly.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms hugging me from behind.

"Yes?" Percy asked quietly, snuggling his head in the crook of my neck.

"I need-"

"Yes?" 

"Tam-"

"Yes?"

I pried myself of Percy before screaming, "COULD YOU LISTEN TO ME ONCE! YES, YES, YES. ANNOYING ASS-"

I stopped midway, realizing what I was about to say.

"Since when had my princess started saying bad words?" Percy asked, smirking.

"Take me to the drug store?" I asked.

"Why?"

One Mississippi, two Mississippi- just as expected, Percy's face fell into an O.

#####

I tried Bing AI, and uploaded my face so that it could change it to a realistic avatar and...

This is SOOOOO me :) I cant believe it! And, I was wearing a part-see through shirt. You could see u know what if you zoomed in.

Sorry for the short chp. I cant think of anymore ideas.  😵

Words:215

Sincerely,
Alisha D'Linth

FortsÀtt lÀs

Du kommer ocksÄ att gilla

17K 450 33
Omega verse AU Percy Jackson just turned 18. The year that a lot of things happen all at once. 1) He has to go through the Transition. 2) He starts...
57.9K 1.4K 38
two teens. one camp. one love story. forever & for always. (undergoing heavy editing.) _______________________________ the only characters I own fr...
32K 562 14
Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase are getting older. They just turned 18 and are ready to leave the sanctuary provided by Camp Half Blood. The only pr...
1.4K 33 16
UPDATES WILL BE VERY VERY SLOW. Percy Jackson, a notorious gangster had a perfect life. A perfect girlfriend, Annabeth. A dear sister, Estelle. Tw...