Taken As Reward (The war of p...

Af Rachayetria

Zehra Hassan She was robbed of her ordinary life, brought into the dirt turned into a profanity introduced t... Mere

AUTHOR NOTE
DEDICATION
TRIGGER
CHARACTER
PLAYLIST
Prologue
01. Barbadi
02. Tadbeer
03. Gajra
04. Azmanzil
05. Badla
06. Aashna
07. Hasrat
08. Massla
09. Musalsal
10. Iztiraar
11. Muqtalif
12. Mehfooz
13. Harqat
14. Lugai
15. Fanaa
16. Sufiyana
17. Khel
18. Rooh
19. Keher
Here's An idea!
20. Haasid
21. Khelwad
23. Keemat
24. Kuffar
25. Undekha
26. Jazbatein
27. Aaftaab
28. Selaab
29. Gunnah
COMPLETE BOOK CHART
30. Kabil
31. Zubaniyat
32. Musibatein
33. Mubashrat
34. Mukhtalif
35. Masal
36. Khuda
37. Izzat
38. Behaya
39. Lihaaz
40. Sharam
Bonus Scene ( Abhiraj's POV)
41. Rahazan
42. Gaddar
43. Haadsa
44. Zehni
45. Hashar
46. Munasib
47. Munafiqat
48. Barbadi 2.0
49. Aakhir
50. Antim
VOTING PAGE
Epilogue
BONUS 01
BONUS 02
BONUS 03
BONUS 04

22. Shak

8.3K 491 126
Af Rachayetria

DAIWIK

The way her eyes had darkened since last night, her worried face, that she tried to hide under forced gleam, she couldn't fool me.

She stood there at the door last night, inviting me to bed. Everything that same evening was strange about her, but her offer to sleep next to her, I know that was not random.

Yet, only to know more, I did go to bed last night. I thought maybe she will divulge her troubles to me. Her face was over the other side, while I stare at her blank back, the sweet touch of her beautiful skin when unzipped her dress right before my eyes.

Her body swiftly turned to face me, eyes widening witnessing me watching her wide awake, her hands slowly resting on my face, taken aback by her sudden action, for a moment I was ready to fool myself into believing that maybe she have started to love me again.

Her thumb rubbed back and forth on my stubble, as suddenly her face tempted to get closer, utterly shocked I pulled back from her,

"What are you doing Zehra?" I almost yelled at her, but she shook her head and just turning back to her side, she slept.

Since then, I have been reminiscing if I made a mistake. If I shouldn't have yelled at her like that? Maybe she was truthfully trying to accept me and I pushed her back like that.

She woke before me just like usual, and I was still lying on my bed. I am supposed to go to work later today because the party runs late, and Abhiraj might not need me right now.

I had my eyes closed but my mind worked just fine, I felt the water droplets on my face, and I opened my eyes, and found Zehra rubbing her water on her towel.

She is not aware, but this has been a constant in my life since she shifted to my room. She doesn't realise it.

And with my morning erection, this little act of hers enchants me into madness.

She went to work, the kitchen sound was loud, I lay down, trying to think of all the unsexy and non-beautiful things, to calm my fucking nerve down.

But I found someone almost jumping on the bed next to me, I opened my eyes and jumped as I sat up, my cushion on my thing, "What the hell! Zehra!" Not much improvement in my vocabulary since last night.

"Sarisha is asking me if we can meet today." She asked me,

"I was sleeping!" I complained, her face close to me, her flawless face that she feels so insecure about, only if she knew all those marks she wants to hide are her best parts!

Not helping my undercover situation right now.

"You were not! Your eyes flutter very much when you are forcing yourself to sleep!" Her talking too much was utterly a surprise to me and I don't hate it. But I keep feeling this strange question that was telling me there is more to it.

I am reading too much. She was talking last night at the party too. Maybe her interactions with people uplifted her from feeling like a prisoner in the house.

"So can we?" She again interrogated, her wet hair resting on her shoulders the water dripping in droplets as they went down her deep neck blouse, between her cleavage line. I closed my eyes trying to hold on to my quivering penis.

"Are you mad? I won't go." She said as she stood up, and pulled back, lot of help

"Yes! I am mad. You are asking me?" I asked her, and she frowned, "You should be telling me that you are going with her." I said, as my nerves came down, and felt my thing going down.

She smiled and turned around typing on her phone. It's eight in the morning don't Sarisha have better things to do! I wondered and some up, taking my clothes to go and bathe.

When I came back, she was surfing on her phone, sitting in the television room. She looked really happy, as she typed something, I entered the room, and she stood from the stool. And went into the kitchen, came back with my tea and handing me, she sat down beside me rather than on the stool like her usual place.

"Still your friend?" I asked her, and she nodded. "She forwarded me a joke her friend sent her. It's funny." She was delighted And I loved seeing her being so happy, sitting next to me on the couch, with just a palm distance, I tried to look at her screen. But she was reading some picture with texts on them.

It was gradual but I was delighted that normalcy was overlooking in our lives and eventually but we were growing into each other. My directness has left her stranded previously but now her open-ness to me, was a good indications.

I dreaded the thought of going to work for the first time since I have started working. I was ready to commit myself on this couch next to her for the rest of life.

But the clocked ticked, her face dropped, "What is wrong?" I implored at her dismay, she shook her head.

She hide but then she met my eyes and spoke, "Sarisha can not come, Vidyut refused today. She said day after tomorrow," She informed, her sorrow and my time to head to work, synced little to perfectly.

"Maybe, I should call in sick? And stay home today?" I asked her, and her eyes twinkled, a smile resurfacing.

She interrogated, "You can do that? Won't Abhiraj dislike it?" I laughed shaking my head.

"I won't go to work today, let me take you for a movie?" I asked her, and she instantly gave me a approval.

It hardly took her ten minutes to get ready, she was always quick, settled in her simple black suit piece she waited by the door, as I walked around house gathering by things.

I went over the cabinet as I picked out my purse, her eyes resting on me, as I opened the wallet, and stare at the money in it.

~

ZEHRA

He went over the cabinet taking out his purse as he wore his rudraksh, the locket and his ring. Today, dressed in a decent white shirt that was folded on his biceps, looking very nice.

He opened his wallet, and ruffled in his purse, his eyes halted briefly, as they immediately ran over on me.

My mouth left open, the cruel past resurfaced before my eyes, was he accusing me of taking his money without his approval? With that look was he trying to accuse me of stealing?

I waited for him to say but he shook his head within his own opinion, and pushed the wallet in his back pocket.

Through the ride, I couldn't dwell past the fact, that he thought I stole money from him? My hands never wandered his wallet.

I did not talk anymore, upset on the unsaid accusations.
"Zehra," he called me, but I did not turn.

Waiting for his words to strive through me as he says did I took money from his wallet?

"Hmm?" I dryly said,

"Nothing!" he said and hanged himself dry, the drift ness pulling between us. He parked outside this rundown looking mall, which seemed like it had not been clean for years. The people, the crowd was minimal.

He asked me to wait as he went to buy tickets, he came back, as I asked him to see the tickets. I looked at the stamp of seats.

And my eyes briefly jumped on him, why did he took such corner seats? And it's a romantic movie? Is he going to try something? Well, if he does. You accept it Zehra, remember you need the actual money and not the false indictment.

I walked behind him, when he tried to walk next to me, he kept lowering his pace to be next to mine but I always tried to fall a step behind.

In the end he halted and he pulled me by my forearm, right next to him, "You will match my steps! Do you hear me?" He ordered and I missed heartbeat before I gave a short nod.

We arrived at the screen, strolling the numbers of seat to find and my guess was right, it was a corner seat, half the room was empty and he chose the corner.

I sat next to him, "Remember the last time?" I asked him, and he smirked before he nodded.

~

PAST (2 YEARS AGO) -:-

I was sitting in the living room in front of my future in-laws as they were talking about what there plans of marriage next year, I don't know what to say. I was simply following orders.

What can I do? I have not even met the man I have fallen in move with. I just see him always and everyday in form of papers, in form of flowers, in form of those white gajra, see him in gifts. And also in the basket he sent me.

But in life, I have never, I have touched his huge man like hand, taken his hold. I have begged Arti and Anju to make me meet him. But they keep saying he doesn't want to.

How am I to tell these people I have fallen in love with materials of something that a man gave me? And I can not marry there son? And how will they take it in? What will Murshad do?

He almost killed him that day, if he gets hints that things are still continue he will shred me this time, with no remorse.

"I will give you nice support Murshad! My son is getting married to your sister. Even your family's status should increase, we will give you the sub-manager position for one quarter of the work!" My future father-in-law said, stating the reason why Murshad is so fixed on getting me marriaged at the age of 22,

His face was bring, slowly they were walking out, the entire meeting was a daze for me. I heard compliments, I heard questions and gave answers but I don't remember anything it asked,

At the end of the leave, Murshad didn't realise I was still at the door when he talked to Abid about the actual deal between them.

"You will pay me 8k every month without fail! Or else, Mustafa is ready!" Murshad said,

"Yes! I will give you 8k, but you won't but in whatever I do with her after marriage?" He asked Murshad, and Murshad raised his hand in the air.

I couldn't believe my ears, so far I have seen Abid a lot around, but he always kept a safe distance and acted like a nice guy. But he is dealing me away with some money benefits!

I was surprised but I ran away before I could be spotted.

I must tell him what my brother is doing. I have told him about the marriage, and he told me he won't let it happen. But how much I can trust him?

The man who haven't even shown his face to me.

~

In the last letter he sent me, he sent a ticket of a movie for tomorrow's show during my college hour, was along in the envelope. He asked me to see him, there.

Arti jumped when she looked at the ticket, as she started reciting alphabets in air, and numbers along with them, as after half and hour of self-talk she was surprised looking at me. "It's corner seats! He is going to kiss you! Zehra he is going to kiss you!" She started to jump more excited then me.

Here I was losing my heart, and he was busy thinking about kiss?

I stole the ticket as I recited the combination of alphabet and number.

I sat in the seat, as soon another person was right next to me, I turned but the lights of the theater turned off and darkness sunk the room, his face wasn't visible clearly but I could make the outlines, he had stubble on them, he had big eye sockets, I wondered about it's colour, he had sharp jawline, a very high nose, as he turned his face and looked at me.

"Hii, Zehra!"

*SNIPPET*

Female lead character reveal!
THE MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE series.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

3.2M 180K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
119K 7.5K 8
"๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...
40.1K 1.4K 38
Well read the story at ur risk and i advice you read the triger warnings first cause its a very dark one giving you a body shaking adventure and trig...
254K 15.4K 38
3 brothers, 3 women and 3 stories The vicious love of royals is a combination of 1 family and 3 vicious romances 1. THE VICIOUS BET Daharthya Rajpu...