Addicting Sins | ๐’˜๐’๐’˜

Por lovablelies

๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ Spin-off gxg โ€ข wlw โ€ข studxstud/studxmasc Nine years later, Angel Pearce-Ford is... Mรกs

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. | Bonus
51. | Bonus
Sequel?! / Fun Facts!
Deleted Scenes
Update On Sequel!

32.

6.7K 218 77
Por lovablelies

Birthday Sex

I woke up laying on the edge of the bed, on my back. I felt Angel partially underneath me. A panic started to arise as I quickly sat up, making sure I wasn't suffocating Angel.

A sigh of relief left my mouth when I saw Angel breathing, sleeping peacefully.

I was more than confused when I recognized my shirt as the one Angel had on. The shirt slightly covered up her boxers, the only other things she had on.

That's when I recognized I was only in my sports bra and boxers.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen area. There was a slight alcohol smell that hit my nose. "Shit." I mumbled, cleaning up the counter.

The sound of a phone notification caught my attention. I paused my cleaning, not knowing where it was coming from. Once I heard it again, I tried to locate it.

Angel groaned while rolling over on the bed. That's when I saw she was sleeping on my phone.

I sluggishly walked over and fell onto the bed.

I sighed while grabbing my phone and unlocking it. I smiled a little to myself while seeing the amount of new pictures and videos of Angel and I in my gallery.

My heart suddenly dropped as an Instagram notification from Alia slid down on my screen.

𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: OMGGGG!!! Wait- you and Angel??? Y'all been dating this whole time?!?

The notification was then followed by two more separate replies from her.

𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: She's the girlfriend?!? Bruh! No fucking way!

𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: Purrr my new moms

I then started scrolling through my notifications and my stomach started to feel unsettled as 80% of them all said Reacted or Replied to your story.

"Shit, shit, shit..." I kept quietly repeating to myself while opening Instagram.

I swiped left and began scrolling through the large amount of reactions and replies. Some of the reactions were hearts, heart eyes, surprised emoji's and even a few question marks.

I then turned my attention to the replies.

𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: Mbn

𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: Well damn...

𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: Gay ass.

𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: Ayo?

𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: Bro that's gay...

After reading a couple more, I went to the Instagram notification screen. I immediately saw that one of my stories had at least 30 or 40 likes.

"Oh my god." I groaned to myself, putting my head down.

Finally, I got myself together and started clicking through the multiple stories I posted last night. Most of them were just random small clips of me, music or pictures of food and drinks.

Then, I found it.

The video that currently has my phone blowing up.

It was a video of Angel and I, clearly intoxicated. We slowly flicked our tongues on each other's before tongue kissing, nastily. All while Girls Need Love played in the background.

"Angel!" I accidentally shouted, startling her out of her sleep.

"What?" she mumbled, gradually sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "Um...so...I might've...sort of posted us last night." I hesitantly admitted.

"Doing what?" she asked, confused. "...kissing." I stated.

Angel gave me a stare that was hard to read. She then shrugged before laying back down and closing her eyes.

"Angel! Did you hear me? Do you not care?" I questioned. "Yea, I heard you." Angel mumbled. "...but nah, I don't really care. Bout time bitches know why you're off limits." she continued.

"Bae look." I turned my phone to her. Angel slowly opened her eyes. I watched as her eyes widened.

Angel quickly sat up and took my phone, looking at the video of us closer.

"Yo, what the fuck? You ain't say we were swallowing each other's faces like that." Angel covered her mouth while smiling.

"Shii, I don't care. They were gonna find out when we get married anyways..." Angel shrugged.

"Yea but, what about what Lena told us?" I wondered. "What about it?" Angel scoffed. "You think I wasn't telling the public bout us cause of her? Nah, I did it for your comfort." she expressed.

"It's only on your close friends anyways." Angel handed me my phone. "Really?" I questioned, looking at my phone.

Angel nodded while getting up.

"So, you don't care if I leave it up here?" I asked. "No." Angel smiled a little.

I watched as she suspiciously walked over to the side of the bed I was laying on. "What are you doing?" I questioned her suspicious behavior.

"Happy birthday sexy." Angel smiled while pinning me down on my stomach.

"You get half now and half tonight." I heard her say. "Half what?" I questioned, attempting to get out of her hold. "Stop moving." Angel told me, tightening her grip.

Suddenly I felt a sharp, stinging pain as Angel slapped my ass harder than ever. "One..." I heard Angel count.

She slapped my ass again and the sound filled the room, followed by me groaning.

I started trying to move once again. "Stay still!" Angel firmly spoke. "Nah cause you're doing too much." I mumbled, my face smushed into the bed.

Angel quickly started slapping my ass repeatedly. "Fuck! Angel..." I groaned in pain. She ignored me and continued.

"...10...11. See, all done...for now." Angel let out a no good laugh.

I instantly rolled over and sat up once she got off of me. I groaned as I still felt the sharp stinging sensation on my ass. "It's cool. I got you on your birthday." I told Angel.

"Okay papi." Angel mockingly chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and held up my middle finger while standing up.

~♥︎~

After Angel took me to a wonderful brunch, two museums, and sight seeing, we came back to the hotel to chill a little. It was a little after 6PM now and we were heading back out to go to a casino.

"Ah shit! Actually, I don't wanna wear this shirt. Ima just go change real quick. I'll be right back." Angel spoke.

"Oh, I'll go with you." I offered. "No, it's fine. Just stay right here. I won't be long." Angel smiled.

"Okay." I sighed. Angel kissed my forehead before walking back towards the elevators. I awkwardly sat down in the lobby, waiting.

A waited a good few minutes. As much as I tried not to, I got up and headed back towards the elevators myself. I went up to the floor our room was on and walked down the hall.

Just as I approached our hotel room, Angel walked out. She slightly jumped a little when she saw me.

"I told you to stay in the lobby." Angel sighed. "I know but you were taking forever. Are you ready to go?" I wondered. "Yea, come on." Angel held my hand as we walked back to the elevator.

*Casino*

"Okay, Ima be honest. I don't know what I'm doing. Help me." I told Angel, showing her my cards. Angel immediately started laughing like it was the funniest thing.

Angel wrapped her arms around my shoulders from behind. She then rest her head on her arms, looking at my cards.

I heard some guy mockingly snicker.

Angel and I both looked up at him in sync. It was the same guy that had been making slick remarks the entire game thus far.

"What the fuck is funny?" Angel immediately asked, gathering the attention of everyone at the table. The guy shook his head a little.

"Nothing. I can just tell your friend here is a noob." he smiled.

"Girlfriend." Angel corrected him.

"And mind your own cards. It could pay off in the end." she added. Angel then went back to looking at my cards. I immediately felt a little heartbeat between my legs by the way Angel defended me.

Angel then whispered to me which cards to place out once it was my turn again.

The both of us continued this strategy for a hot minute. After paying attention to Angel's instructions, I started realizing what she was doing.

"I'm surprised you're still in the game." the guy from earlier chuckled while placing his cards down.

"Wait- no! I didn't mean to put that card down." he panicked. Everyone else at the table immediately started telling him that he couldn't switch his cards out once it hits the table.

"Yea, bitch ass." I heard Angel mumble. I turned around and looked at her, in shock.

"What?" she questioned. "Nothing." I shook my head while smiling a little. I turned back around and my smile grew.

We continued playing and soon the guy that had so much mouth got out, due to his mistake. I smiled to his face while Angel laughed in his face as I continued playing.

Eventually the round ended and although I didn't win, I felt good that I lasted longer than the guy who had the most mouth.

"You ready for dinner bae? I got somewhere I wanna take you." Angel spoke, hugging me from behind as we walked out of the casino. "Muah!" she kissed my cheek.

"Yea." I nodded in response to her question.

"Okay, Ima call an uber." Angel said, pulling away from the hug and getting out her phone.

I turned around as Angel focused on handling whatever on her phone. I watched her, smiling a little while admiring her.

"I love you." I expressed out of the blue. Angel looked up from her phone and looked at me. "I love you too baby." she smiled softly.

Angel and I smiled at one another for a moment.

After a little while longer, Angel and I were in an uber, on our way to wherever Angel planned.

When Angel and I arrived at the restaurant, I was immediately surprised by the beautiful scenery. While I was looking around, I noticed Angel quietly talking to the host.

I walked closer to them, confused.

"Oh yea! Right this way please." the host gestured us to follow her. She led us to small table in the back that already had candles lit. I noticed a few red rosé petals on the table as well.

There were a few other couples and people in the area as well, but not nearly as many as in the front.

Angel pulled out a chair and gestured me to sit. I wrapped my arm around her waist a little while kissing her. I then sat down in the seat.

Once Angel sat down, the host handed us menus then went back to her post. A waitress greeted us shortly after and we ordered drinks. Both Angel and I ordered alcoholic beverages.

Before I knew it, we were finishing up our food. Angel and I were holding hands on the table while talking.

Our conversation was suddenly interrupted by Angel's phone ringing.

"I'm sorry baby, hold on. It's my sister." Angel held up her finger. "You're good." I nodded. "Hello?" Angel answered her phone.

Angel chuckled a little before putting her phone on speaker. "Okay, you're on speaker." she smiled.

"Happy birthday sister in law!" I heard Hazel say loudly in a cheerful tone.

I chuckled a little at her excitement. "Thanks Hazel, I appreciate it." I smiled. "Of course! Although I'm always giving you the side eye, you're kind of growing on me." Hazel sighed.

I laughed a little.

"You treat sissy pooh so well. I love that for y'all." Hazel expressed.

"Aw, thank you. Now bye! We're in the middle of dinner right now." Angel stated. "But-" Hazel tried to protest. "Bye! I love you." Angel said before hanging up.

"Damn." I chuckled. "She's good." Angel smiled.

Seconds later, a waitress walked over to our table and sat down a slice of cake. It was an Oreo cake with one small candle in it and chocolate writing on the plate that said Happy Birthday! -Angel.

"Happy birthday." the waitress smiled before walking off.

"Baby." I groaned, looking at Angel. "Hm?" she smiled. "Why'd you do all of this for me?" I questioned.

"Because, I love you. So much. And because I wanted to. I wanted to express my love and show you how much you mean to me." Angel expressed.

I sat there speechless. I don't know why but I couldn't form any words.

"Are you gonna eat your cake?" Angel chuckled. I nodded a little while smiling. I picked up the fork and took a small bite of the cake. I moaned a little at the taste.

I picked up another piece of the cake on my fork and fed Angel. I watched her lips wrap around the fork and slowly slide off.

"We're gonna take this to go." I smiled before eating a little more. "Okay." Angel chuckled.

~♥︎~

Angel and I arrived at our hotel room door.

I continued to place kisses on her cheeks and lips. Angel smiled a little. "Okay baby, let's get inside." she suggested.

"You're taking to long to unlock the door." I whispered. "Cause...you keep distracting me." Angel spoke, kissing me back. "You keep getting distracted." I whispered.

I bit my lip a little while unbuckling Angel's belt.

"Woah. Chill." Angel grabbed my hand. She then quickly unlocked the room door.

I immediately paused in my steps. I saw a trail of red rose petals on the floor. Angel stepped to the side and gestured me to the walk in first.

I followed the rose petals into the hotel, until I got to the bed. There was a big heart made out of more rose petals on the bed. In the middle of the heart was a gift bag full of stuff. My eyes then went to the bouquet roses.

A woman has never bought me roses before. I like the feeling though.

I noticed there were a couple of $50 bills wrapped around some of the roses. There's no way this woman loves me this much.

Angel started to say something but I immediately pulled her into a hug. I felt myself getting a little emotional as she pulled me in closer, hugging me tighter.

As I finished up going through my gifts, I noticed Angel dimming the lights.

I started putting the gifts up and clearing the bed while Angel turned on her playlist. Angel turned around and looked at me with a smile.

"Yea, you know what time it is." Angel smirked.

"The moment fat ma been waiting for." I sighed, with a specific look. "Shit. The moment I've been waiting for." Angel chuckled.

Angel turned up the music a little while walking over to the bed.

She got on the bed and crawled closer to me, kissing my cheek slowly. Angel began talking to me in a soft, low tone, only making me want her more.

I nearly got chills when Angel finally touched me, her hand gradually sliding up in my shirt as she kissed me deeply.

Just then, Love Faces by Trey Songz began to play.

Angel slowly laid me back, hovering over me. I wrapped my arms around her neck as we continued to tongue kiss slowly. I occasionally moaned a little into the kiss.

My little horny ass got a little too excited when I felt Angel finally going to undress me.

The both of us slowly started to undress each other until we were left completely naked on top of each other.

We continued rolling over on top of one another while kissing.

Suddenly, Angel pinned me down by my shoulders. She stayed on top of me, positioning herself perfectly. I moaned at the feeling of her pùssy against mines.

Angel slowly rocked her hips, grinding her pùssy on mines. I grabbed her waist and helped guide her.

The both of us moaned a few times.

I felt my wetness poring out of my pùssy. Each time Angel's clít rubbed against mines I nearly lost it. The sensation was so good.

When Angel came, she eventually got off me and disappeared. I wasn't sure what she was doing.

I slowly went to rub my clít but Angel told me otherwise. "Don't touch yourself." she demanded from another area in the room. I sighed in annoyance but listened.

When Angel finally walked back towards the bed, her hand was behind her back. Angel also had a no good smile on her face.

I groaned as she quickly grabbed my wrist and cuffed them together.

I tried to say something but she disappeared again. She was gone for a hot minute but when she came back, it was more than obvious why.

Angel was now wearing her strap and carried a few sex toys and a towel with her. It also looked like something was in her mouth. I then heard a slight slurping sound.

That's when I saw Angel had an ice cube in her mouth.

I laid there as Angel laid down the towel and got everything ready. She smiled a little when she finished. I watched her slowly lower her head.

I immediately groaned at the cold sensation against my clít.

I felt a mixture of pleasure, pain and numbness as Angel played with the ice and gave me head. "Baby..." I barely moaned.

"Oh shit." I moaned at the number of sensations I felt.

I rest my hands on Angel's head, barely being able to move them due to the handcuffs.

I moaned a little, feeling Angel's tongue swirl around my clít and occasionally suck on it. I then groaned when I felt the cold ice on my clít once again.

"Baby...stop it..." I barely got out. Angel didn't listen and continued.

Eventually Angel pulled away. Another overwhelming feeling was quick to take over when I felt Angel spreading my pùssy lips. I then heard the sound of vibrations.

I looked down and saw Angel place a rose toy directly on my clít. "Oh. Fuck." I immediately said at the strong sensation.

"I wanna play a game..." Angel smirked.

Angel then pressed the button on the rose toy again, switching it to the second setting. "Mmmm." I dragged out, closing my eyes tightly.

"No, no, no..." I started to whine when Angel pressed the button, putting it on the third setting.

"Oh my god...no..." I continued to whine as the sensation became very intense. "Shit!" I moaned when I could feel myself nearing very overwhelmingly.

"Ouu fuck! Yess! Ouuu baby! Uh-huh." I moaned in a very uncontrollable high pitched voice as I came hard.

"Mhm." Angel bit her lip, staring at me.

My breathing intensified tremendously and I began to twitch a little as Angel kept the rose toy on my clít.

"Angel." I groaned.

Angel chuckled a little while removing the toy from my clít. She then had the nerve to place the rose toy back on my clít after only a few seconds.

Angel did this at least five more times, giving me intense orgasms with the rose toy, then only giving me seconds to recover. I was now on the seventh round and I was legit losing my mind.

"Mm-mm. I can't...fuck...there's no way..." I whined, barely comprehending.

"Come on baby. Cum again. Cum for Angel. Yea?" Angel bit her lip. "Ahh shit..." I moaned. "Mhm. Cum for daddy." Angel smiled a little.

I felt a very strong sensation approaching.

I took a deep breath before letting go, cuming and squirting everywhere.

"Baby- Angel- oh shit! Oh my fucking god. Mmmm. Ohh my pùssy...Yes, I'm cuming!" I whined in very high pitched voice.

"Mhm. Uh-huh." Angel smiled, staring at my pùssy.

I was surprised as I continued squirting.

"Ouuu shit. Yea? You got more for me?" Angel smiled, lowering her face. She moaned while getting her face drenched. "Mhm. That's that good pùssy." Angel groaned.

"Fuuuck..." I moaned as my body started to shake.

Angel pulled the rose toy away and turned it off. I immediately covered my pùssy with my hands.

I could clearly hear my heavy breathing over the music. Angel looked at me and chuckled a little. "You okay bae?" she asked. All I could do was lay there silently as my body shook a little.

"Move your hands." Angel demanded. "Mm-mm. My clít's sore..." I expressed. "Move your hands." Angel repeated herself.

"I'm scared." I admitted.

"You should be. Now move your hands." Angel bluntly spoke. I hesitantly moved my hands.

Angel lowered her head back down to my pùssy. I felt her tongue against my inner thighs and pùssy, cleaning up the mess I made.

My toes curled tightly as Angel started giving me head again. "Bae! Bae chill." I told her. I heard Angel chuckled a little as she continued doing tricks with her mouth.

"Shit...oh shit." I breathlessly moaned, feeling her suck on my overly sensitive clít.

"Angel no..." I whined.

"Mmhm." Angel dragged out a little.

Eventually I felt Angel slip a finger inside my pùssy, followed by a second finger soon after. She repeatedly thrust them deep inside my pùssy, twisting her fingers while thrusting in and curling them upwards on the way out.

"Wet ass pùssy." Angel groaned lowly. She then started back stimulating my clít with her tongue.

I tried to close my legs but Angel immediately forced them back open. "Oh my- shit." I moaned, my legs shaking once again.

"I wanna cum." I began to whine repeatedly.

Angel quickly thrusted her fingers in and out of my pùssy then pulled them out. I watched as she licked and sucked the large amount of creamy wetness on her fingers.

She moaned while dragging her fingers out of her mouth. She then put her fingers in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around her fingers and sucked lightly.

Angel brought her lips to mines. "Nasty ass." she whispered before kissing me. The both of us began tongue kissing, nastily.

I immediately grabbed Angel's arms when I felt her rubbing the strap against my pùssy.

Within minutes I was in missionary with my leg up, getting my pùssy beat. Literally.

I whined and moaned loudly, feeling how hard and fast Angel continuously thrust in and out of my pùssy. It took everything in me not to scream when Angel placed a vibrator on my clít, while maintaining her strokes.

I placed my cuffed wrist slightly on top of my mouth, trying to suppress my moans.

Just then, Birthday Sex by Jeremih started playing.

Angel continued fucking me senseless.

She eventually began giving me backshots. Angel stood at the edge of the bed, gripping my hips as she repeatedly slammed into me.

Angel had finally uncuffed my wrist and I was now gripping the sheets for dear life.

One thing about me though, Ima throw this ass back for the right person, Angel. And that's exactly what I was doing. As Angel began to pull my hair, I began throwing my ass back on her.

"Mmhm, fuck me." I heard Angel whisper to herself.

I continued what I was doing, guessing that's what Angel was reacting to.

"Mhm. Throw that ass back. Just like that..." Angel muttered. Angel wrapped my hair in her hands more, pulling harder.

"Bae-" I whined while reaching back to my hair, grabbing Angel's hand.

"Dominique. Move your fucking hand. I'm not gon' keep telling you." Angel firmly spoke. I groaned loudly while slowly moving my hand. "Look." Angel demanded.

I looked at the mirror directly in front of us.

Angel and I stared at each other through the mirror. I moaned a little as I felt her fucking my pùssy up.

Angel suddenly let go of my hair and stopped fucking me. I went back down to my previous arch position, my head resting on the bed with my ass in the air.

"Come on." Angel gestured with her fingers. "What?" I quietly asked. "Fuck me. Throw that ass back, don't be shy now." Angel demanded.

I gradually began throwing my ass back, feeling the strap slide in and out of my pùssy.

"Mm." I quietly moaned at the sensation.

Before I knew it, I was throwing my ass back hard and fast repeatedly. I groaned when the strap slipped out.

"Put that shit back in." Angel told me.

I reached back and grabbed the strap, feeling how wet it was. I quickly slipped it back inside my pùssy then continued my previous movements.

"Ouu shit..." I moaned, gripping the sheets. I looked at the mirror and watched my ass bounce and recoil repeatedly. Angel stared at my ass while biting her lip.

"Mhm. Just like that..." she whispered. She then slapped my ass rather hard, making me groan.

"Fuck!" I moaned when Angel put her foot up on the bed and started back slamming into me. I felt her slip the tip of her thumb into my asshole. "Oh my- baby! Yess, right there." I whined.

After a moment, Angel and I switched positions again.

"I'm not playing. If you fall off tonight..." Angel gave me a look as I got on top of her. "Shh. I know what I'm doing." I told her.

Instead of traditional riding, I got up on my feet in a low squat position. "Shit, you finna ride me like that?!" Angel smiled, looking surprised. I nodded while positioning myself properly.

I groaned a little as I lowered myself on the strap. "Whew shit." I moaned in a whisper once it was all the way in.

"Lay back and enjoy the show." I smiled a little. Angel bit her bottom lip.

I leaned forward a little, wrapping both of my hands around Angel's neck. She wrapped her hands around my wrist and slowly traveled up my arms then back down.

I moaned a bit as I began bouncing up and down on Angel's strap. I continued choking Angel while bouncing on her strap.

Once I got used to the feeling, I turned around. My back and ass now facing Angel as I slammed my ass down then up repeatedly.

"My gawd." I heard Angel groaned.

I felt Angel slap my ass repeatedly. I reached my right hand back and Angel held my hand. I placed my left hand on her thigh for more control.

"Uh-huh...you creaming on my shit. Like a good little slut." Angel muttered.

"Mhm." I moaned.

Eventually I turned back around and started riding Angel traditionally. Completely straddling her, riding back and forth.

I was doing this motion rather fast and hard for a hot minute.

"Hold on. Bae watch out." Angel groaned, grabbing my hips. I smiled a little while continuing what I was doing, maybe even harder.

"Stop- chill." Angel held my hips tighter.

"Seriously bae, get up. Change positions." Angel groaned, closing her eyes.

I bit my lip and little while moaning at the sensations I felt. I then groaned as I felt Angel's nails digging into my skin. "Dominique get up!" Angel tried to stop me from riding her.

"Shit- Dominique..." Angel's words quickly turned into moans. "Oh shit." she moaned.

It was obvious that Angel was having an orgasm.

When Angel finally calmed down from her orgasm, I smiled a little at her. She didn't once smile back at me.

"Get off me." Angel tried pushing me off her. "Why?" I smiled. "Cause, I was not tryna nut yet. You're always doing something. You really piss me off." Angel expressed.

"Shut up." I told her, getting off her strap and sitting on her face.

•*•*•

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲...;)
#happybirthdaydom
———
Don't forget to vote!♥︎

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

1.6M 98.3K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.1M 28.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
429K 23.9K 17
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
3.9M 115K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...