Red Garden: The Supreme Warri...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Henshin!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Nguyen was the chosen one for Kuuga ...after the second of legend Kuuga wh... More

Introduction: Third Kuuga
Harem
Villain & Teaser
Prologue: The Legend Has Return
Chapter 1: Mysterious Killer
Chapter 2: The Rebirth Of Kuuga
Chapter 3: The Rider Kick of Kuuga
Chapter 4: The Truth History Of Kuuga & Grongi
Chapter 5: Kuuga's Appearance
Chapter 6: The Vigilante
Chapter 7: Lancer/Summon Servant
Chapter 8: Lancer V.S Dragon Rod
Chapter 9: The 3rd Holy Grail War
Chapter 10: Archer V.S Kuuga Part 1
Chapter 11: Archer V.S Kuuga Part 2
Chapter 12: Summon More Servants?!?
Chapter 13: Kuuga Isn't Mess Around
Chapter 14: Kuuga Is Avenger
Chapter 15: Tsundere Girl
Chapter 16: Kuuga V.S Rider
Chapter 17: The White Hair Girl
Chapter 18: Berserker V.S Ultimate Dark Kuuga
Chapter 19: Relaxation
Chapter 20: Shirou Emiya & Sakura Matou
Chapter 22: Shinji's Death
Chapter 23: Illya Meeting/Encounter Grongi
Chapter 24: Ally Fight Grongis
Chapter 25: How Many Servants Have?!?
Chapter 26: Kuuga Meet Archer
Chapter 27: Kuuga & Daguva
Chapter 28: Save Lise
Chapter 29: Daguva V.S Kuuga
Chapter 30: Rising Ultimate Kuuga V.S Archer

Chapter 21: Caster

231 12 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

A pair of lips were in set in a firm line as she watched the wildcards of the war that they both were here in this New York city and doing their own mission. Since the day one she had been keeping her eyes on the other Masters and their Servants to see what they were capable of and plan accordingly. However, when she had learned of the existence of an eighth servant were capable of and plan accordingly. The idea of n eighth servant was summoned, when all seven had already gathered, it should have been impossible, but the proof was staring her in the face and the armor. However, that was nothing compared to the transformation the master went through it seems that he had been assassinated by Archer's exploding arrow.

Stepping into the light the figures form was revealed with movement that would be likened to everything. She was a woman who was no doubt in the prime of her life, donned from head to the black and purple robes which, even though were baggy, only accented her figure with a shawl draped on her shoulders. Her face likewise, was hidden by the black hood she wore, with only the lower portion her face visible. Her skin, one would almost mistake it for the smoothest of porcelain with nothing marriage beauty; however, this beauty did little to hide the malice that was simmering beneath it. As she was got her attention on the driver of the motorcycle, her visible features turned to that of confusion.

Caster.

Caster: "Who are you?" She asked no one but herself and she saw the image of young man was turn into Kuuga and she was interesting about (Y/N)'s ability to transform the armor warrior Kuuga and the fight was amazing and make her interesting how strong of (Y/N) really is.

Caster: "What type of power do you possess to summon such armor man." She said this young man confused her. Much like Archer before her, she sensed the presence of Prana 

This thought caused her to frown even more, for old as what she was feeling from the man was, it was an eerie ring of familiarity. however, this merely turned her confusion into curiosity, she was more than little interested in finding out and, perhaps make that power her own. Unfortunately to act with her spell her end. No, before she can claim this power she must know more and that would take time preparation and research.

At the thought her lips twisted into a frightening grin.

Caster: "Well, if I wish to know more about him." She said to herself.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in his home and then he brought the two of them went to the apartment building and they both were sat there by themselves and then (Y/N) ask them if they want to drink like waters and then they both nod their heads and they want a waters. Then (Y/N)'s servants were stand there and guarding at these two and they make sure that these two are going to do something.

(Y/N): "Alright, here you two go." He said to them and make him hand the water bottle to the two of them and they both drinking it right away.

(Y/N): " You two are the masters, right?" He asked the two of them.

Shirou: "Yeah, we both are...but how do you know about that?" He asked (Y/N) and he was showing his Command seal to the two of them and make them both were surprise to see his command seal was appeared.

Shirou: "You're the master too?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, I am....and so what brought you two here anyway?" He asked him and then the two of them were looking at each others and Shirou turn his head back to look at (Y/N) and he said.

Shirou: "We both...run away from back there....the crazy maniac her brother Shinji was tried to hurt his sister...and he doesn't care at it." He said to (Y/N) and then he want to know what are these two gonna said and then he was listening for what the two of them said and also they both heard the thing about what they said. The Matou family could be behind this and (Y/N) wouldn't let that happened to the two of them and he had to protecting them from the danger what come for them.

(Y/N): "Alright, I'm not sure if I can see you two are going to be helpful...but I will protect you from danger...whatever it is out there and your brother or your servant get here. I'm readying to kick their asses." He said to the two of them and make them nod their heads with a smiles right away and make the two of them felt safe right away and he gonna need to contacting with Rin Tohsaka right away and he need to talk with her about something.

Before he was tried to reach his phone and out of nowhere a huge sense coming from (Y/N)'s head and he sense there was something else is here and make him was stood right there and he turn his head to look.

Arturia: "(Y/N), what's wrong?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I can sense there was an enemy around here and I definitely feeling it right now." He said to her and then the group sense there was an huge aura or mana around here and make them both got their weapons out right away. When Shirou and Sakura got up from the couch chair and they both were definitely heard something else is here and this is why (Y/N) must going to fight for whatever it is here and he need to stopped the monsters.

After (Y/N) was told Jack, Semiramis, and Serenity to stay there and make sure these enemies or whoever it is came here to destroy these two and killing them all....and (Y/N) was run outside by himself and when he was got outside and he saw there were an army of skeletons are in the hallway and they both were got their weapons out and make them both are going to fight these skeletons right away.

Mordred: "Well, looks like we are going to fight them. Shall we, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep...let's do this." He said to himself then Okita, (Y/N), Arturia, Mordred, and Morgan are going to fight the army of skeletons.

When he was seen this and make him turn his head back to look at the army of skeletons were there and (Y/N) brought his both hands on his waist and he was summon his silver metallic belt right away.

(Y/N) shifted into his position, placing his left palm above the belt, while his right hand crossed over and he had only one thing to said.

(Y/N): "HENSHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

(Y/N) just called out at the top of his lungs as he brought his left hand back into a fist over what look on a lever on the belt. From there he brought his right arm back on top of his left and pressed down, and finally he use his arms out to the sides.

AN-AN-AN-AN-AN-AN-AN-AN-AN-AN-AN-ANANANANANANAANANANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ SHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upon the phrase (Y/N) spread his arms, and the changes once again started. As the sound began to emanate the belt the armor was also changing with each sound. All the power of armor was shifted to a royal purple however, the changes to the shape of the armor were the most outstanding. The chest armor became more bulky while the shoulder pieces began to flare out, creating more distance from the arms. As the changes continues the Amadam stone in the center of the Arcle shifted to the same royal purple as the armor, as these same changes occurred to the color of the gems on the knee guards, the eyes. Lastly on the final sound of the transformation. The markings was reappeared on the edges of the shoulder armor and in the center of the chest and bottom edges of the armor. Finally the Titan had risen.

(Y/N): "Alright this is going to be alright." He said to himself and make him turn his head to look over there and there was a stick and it is long stick for what (Y/N) gonna take it and he grab it in his hand and he was change the stick to be a sword right...a huge sword for what (Y/N) was carrying it.

Mordred: "Hmmm....what kind of form did you just use, Master?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "This is Titan form and it is allowing me to doing this sword mighty and now I am become unstoppable." He said to her and then (Y/N), Morgan, Mordred, and Artoria goes fighting stance and they were charge toward at the enemies and begin to fighting them all and killing all every last one of these motherfucking skeletons.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 1.8K 16
Lisa has craved for the Holy Grail her whole life. After all these time he can finally sumon a spirit. She has a blade... A blade that has fought in...
179 3 21
This novel everything you like about harem and has girls who are skilled and competent Haruto has found himself in major conflicts ever since he joi...
234K 6.4K 52
(A Fate Harem Story) The Third Holy Grail War was over, and the grail had been corrupted by Angra Mainyu. The three original families in response des...
579 11 6
Since the Dawn of time, historical beings throughout history have been summoned to fight in the great Holy Grail War. Servants in classes Saber, Arch...