I'm in love with your Best Fr...

By camrenharmonizer97

You have been best friends with Ally since elementary since your parents and her parents were best friends si... More

Heeeyy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chatper 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 42

8.5K 251 30
By camrenharmonizer97

Your POV

When we went to the restaurant we just ate dinner and as we eat dinner we held hands across the table. It was cute because Lauren kept doing something romantic and cute it's just perfect. When we finished we went home and we went upstairs to my room. "Baby, can i spend the night here?" she asked wrapping one arm around my neck "You don't have to ask you know?" i said kissing her cheek. "Oh okay" we went to my room and i quickly got my clothes so i can change. "Lauren can you go out first? i'll just change" she look at me an smirk "No, change here" i glare at her "No please? i'll be fast" i said "Nope, change here" i sighed and just went to the bathroom. When i finished i saw her in my laptop opening a movie, i jumped on the bed and hug her "What are we watching?" i ask "Insidious 2" my eyes went wide "No no no no please!" i beg "Oh come on i'll be here beside you" she said pulling me close to her. "No please Lauren" i begged and bury my face on the crook of her neck. "Come on i promise i won't leave you tonight" i sighed and finally nodded "But if i had a nightmare it's your fault." i said crossing my arms.

When we started the movie the lights were off and we have the blanket on top of us. I was cuddled to Lauren and her arms were wrapped around me protectively. When a scary scene comes i hide my face on Lauren's neck and cover my ears with my hands. I felt Lauren kissed my head but i didn't want to look up or else i'll see the scene. I hesitantly look up and regretted it when i saw the scene, i quickly hide my face again an hug her tight. When the movie ended i sighed in relief and brushed my teeth, she went behind me and brushed her teeth too. Then we both went to bed drifting off to sleep.

Lauren's POV

I felt Y/N shaking so i opened my eyes and saw her having a bad dream, i shake her slightly to wake her up but she wouldn't wake up "Baby, wake up. You're having a bad dream" i said she open her eyes and quickly hug me "Shhh.. it's okay, i'm here" i cooed in her ear. "Do you want to drink something?" i ask "Milk please" i smiled "You're cute" she finally smiled and kissed my cheek, "Alright stay here then" i said but she quickly held my hand "No, don't leave me here" i giggle and we both went downstairs. I got her a glass of milk and gave it to her "Here ya go princess" she blush and drank her milk, i walk behind her and kiss her head when she finishes her milk. "Do you feel good now?" i ask she nodded giving me a cute smile "Alright, let's get to bed" i said holding her hand. When we got upstairs we both cuddled and i kiss her forehead "I love you" i mumble "I love you too Lauren" i smile and we both fell asleep.

--

Today is now Monday, i groan since i really hate Mondays! I sighed and walk inside the school and when i pass Y/N's locker i saw her so i stopped and walk to her. I hug her from behind making her jump "Shit, you scared me baby" she said slapping my arm "Ow, stop hurting me" i said pouting she giggle and faced me "Don't scare me then" i shrugged and gave her a kiss "Good morning" she smiled "Good morning" she said hugging me. "Hey!" we look up and saw Lily standing there "Hey" i greeted "Hi" Y/N greeted coldly before turning back to her locker. "Woah, someone's had a bad morning" Lily chuckled "I just.....never mind" Y/N said and gave her a fake smile, "See ya later Lolo" she said kissing my cheek before looking at Lily then walked away. UGH LILY!

"Is she mad at me or something?" she asked me i look at her "Uh, she thinks you like me so yeah" she chuckled "I do like you as a friend Lauren, not in a relationship way" i smiled "Really?" she nodded "Phew, good" i said she laughed. "Wanna go to class?" i nodded and walk with her, hmm, so she doesn't like me. Why was she flirting with me then? I shrugged and got to class, Lily sat beside me and i really don't mind since she doesn't like me anyway. "Hey, do you get this? I hate Science" she said i smiled and nodded "Yes i do, alright so.." i started explaining her the Science thing. "Oh thanks" she said then kissed my cheek, i shrugged the girls kiss my cheek so eh it's alright.

When lunch came, i walk to Y/N's locker but she wasn't there i sighed and just wait for her. I lean on her locker and look through my phone then suddenly i felt a pair of familiar lips on mine, i smile and kiss her back i made the kiss deeper but she pulled away making me frown. "Don't stop now" she giggled "Baby we have to eat now come on i was waiting for you there" she said i blushed "Oh really?" "Yeah, now hurry up cause i'm hungry" she said dragging me to the cafeteria. When we got to the cafeteria we saw the girls and Lily, Y/N groaned when she saw her and pout at me "Relax baby, she doesn't like me" i said she raised an eyebrow at me. "It's true, she told me" she sighed "Yeah yeah" i pull her arm "Baby, she doesn't like me" i truthfully said "I don't believe her that fast Lauren" she looked at me seriously. I sighed and pull her into my arms "Okay okay, let us not talk about her okay?" i felt her nod and hug me tightly "I love you Lolo" i smile and kiss her head "i love you more" we then sat on our table.

"Hey guys" we greeted "Hey! So Lily told us that there is a party on Friday y'all wanna come?" Dinah asked "I'm coming" i look over to Y/N she chewed on her bottom lip and nodded. "Sweet!" Dinah said then we start eating our food. As Y/N eat her spaghetti her hair was falling so i pulled her away from her food and i saw her smile as she chew her food. I got tissue for her and wiped her mouth since it was full of sauce, i giggle and kissed her cheek "I'm feeding you, you're a messy eater!" i joked i saw her pout i glare at her "Don't pout!" she pouted even more i groan and kiss her "Stop it" i said when i pull away. I got some spaghetti on the fork and slowly bring it to Y/N's mouth with my hand below the fork, she giggle and ate it. I pulled the fork away and she was smiling at me goofily, i stuck my tongue out at her and continued feeding her.

- FRIDAY -

It was finally Friday! which is good cause i'm sick of all this shitty home works! I'm now at the last period and like 20 more minutes and i'm FINALLY FREE. The party starts at 8 pm and i'm not that worried anymore since my girlfriend and the girls are going with me to the party. I sighed and stared at the teacher as he talks, i couldn't understand what he was saying. I shrugged and got my phone out of my pocket.

Me: Baaaabbyy... i'm bored.

Y/N: Hahaha! Oh come on babe, just listen for a few minutes. The bell will ring soon. 15 more minutes.

Me: Ugh! No! I wanna talk to you.

Y/N: You're gonna get me in trouble and my teacher is Mrs Woods and you don't want to see that woman angry.

Me: Hahahaha!! Oh come on! Mines WORST i got Mr White

Y/N: Hahaha! Then you will both get us in trouble then?

Me: Uh no! I'm too sexy for that babe! Pshh

Y/N: Hm.. really? Who said you're sexy?

Me: You! I know you think i'm sexy! ;)

Y/N: No i don't, i think i'm SEXIER than you baby! ;) :*

Me: I'm the SEXIEST! :P

Y/N: Ugh, i hate you *pout*

Me: I love you too honey! :* :*

"Hey Jauregui! Are you texting on my class?!" the teacher snapped i raised my eyebrows in surprised "No sir" i lied he walk to me and i quickly text Y/N.

Me: Oops, gotta go babe i got in trouble! XD I love youuuu!!

"See, you're doing it again!" i rolled my eyes "Don't you roll your eyes on me missy!" i sighed and cross my arms "You know what? Get out of class! See you on Monday!" i look at him weird "Don't give me that look! GO!" i got my bag and muttered a "Gosh, i think you need a chill pill!" i heard some people laugh when they heard me then i got out. I sighed and just sat on the ground just below Y/N's locker, well at least i won't do some shit right now.

Me: Hey baby? The teacher kicked me out of class, can you ask the teacher if you could go to the restroom? I need my baby!

Y/N: Seriously? Hahahaha! Oh gosh! My trouble maker! Yeah, sure but where are you?

Me: Just at your locker, and i am totally your trouble maker! :*

Y/N: I'm on my way, and i wish our kids won't be one too in the future!

I smiled at her text and began to imagine our future kids, having a kid with Y/N will be the best thing ever and i can't wait for it to happen. I know it's too early but i can imagine right? I want a boy, i want him to have Y/N's hair color, her skin color, her adorableness! her personality! well i also want him to have mine cause i'm an awesome person! I want him to have my eyes, my height, and my sexiness! "Hey there my trouble maker" i heard a voice say i snapped out of my thoughts and smile at my girlfriend. "Hey!" i said giggling she sat down on my lap and i wrap my arms around her waist "How'd you get in trouble?" she asked "Well, i was texting you then suddenly he said if i was texting someone and i said no then he came to me and i quickly text you something then face him. Then he got angry and i rolled my eyes and gave him a weird look then he told me to get out of class." i said she slapped my arm and i winced "Ouchie!" i said pouting then rub my arm.

She laughed "You deserve that for getting in trouble" she said glaring at me playfully i pout "I'm sowwy owkay? I jwust mwiss wu" i said in a baby voice. She 'aw'ed and kiss me, "i mwiss wu too" she mumble i smile and deepened the kiss. She pulled away and look at her phone "Shit, 5 more minutes and the bell will ring. I'll just go back to class to get my stuff and come back when the bell rings okay baby?" i pout and nodded "I'll wait here" i said smiling "Alright, see ya again later" she peck my lips and began sprinting back. I move my bag but i heard something, i look down and giggled "Idiot" i muttered her phone fell while we were having our moment. I smile and tried opening her phone but it won't open cause of the passcode, i groan and try to guess it but few minutes later i gave up.

I sighed and randomly tried 'Jauregui's girl forever' then suddenly it opened, my eyes went wide and laughed "Seriously babe?" i said well that was a good guess. I began dancing my happy dance then lean back at the lockers, i went to her messages and all i saw are her friends. I went to her photos and smiled when i saw her selfies, there are cute, sexy, adorable selfies of her but mostly sexy photos. Then i saw our photos and some of the girls with her, i bit my lip when i saw a picture of her lip biting while doing her sexy face and her hair was messy. Her cleavage was slightly showing, there are 5 sexy photos of her and honestly it's turning me on. I gulped and quickly sent her cute, adorable, sexy selfies to me and locked her phone, damn i think my girlfriend is the SEXIEST! Nah still am! HAHA!

When i heard the bell ring i threw my fist in the air and stood up waiting for Y/N, soon i saw her running to me but when she was near me she began to trip but i caught her. I giggle "Damn, excited to see me already baby?" i joked she was panting "Have you seen my phone?!" she panicked i smirked "Yeah, it fell when we were having our little moment here." i said she sighed in relief and smile "Can i have it?" i shook my head she pout "Whyyy??" "Kiss me, and say i'm the sexiest, and the best girlfriend ever" i said smirking she groan "Noooo, we all know i'm the best and the sexiest girlfriend!" i laughed "Nah uh! You won't get yo phone back!" she pouted and just got her things instead. "Heeey guys!!" Dinah and the girls greeted, "What's wrong?" she asked Y/N who was still pouting, she pointed to me "She won't give me back my phone" i giggle as i watch her. "Lo giver phone back" Dinah said "No way, she won't give me a kiss and won't say i'm the sexiest and the best girlfriend ever" Dinah raised an eyebrow at me "Really bruh?" i nodded then looked at my girlfriend who is now glaring at me, i wink at her then she tried hiding her blush by turning away from me. Oh my baby is such a cutie!

When we were now at Ally and Y/N's house we went to the living room and began talking some random shit and joking around, Y/N hadn't kiss me or talk to me but i know she was just playing. She sat beside Camila still glaring at me, "Aren't you gonna kiss me now?" she shook her head 'no' i shrugged "Alright, my phone then" i said kissing her phone. I opened her phone and began taking selfies, when she heard the clicks knowing i took a lot of photos she jump on top of me and straddle me then pulled my face and kiss me. I smirk and wrap my arms around her waist, i palm her right butt cheek making her moan a little "You're the sexiest and the best girlfriend ever" she mumble against our lips then continued kissing me again. I smile in victory and pulled away panting "Was that hard baby?" she glare at me and got her phone. "No" she mutter and got off my lap and sat beside me, i wrap my arms around her and she cuddled on my side "I love you my trouble maker" she joked i giggle "I love you too honey!" the girls 'aw'ed and we smile at them.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Author's Note: 2 updates for today! Because I'm happy!! I'm really sorry for mistakes and I'm sorry if it sucks, but hey I tried my best. I love y'all so much! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 10.9K 47
Camila Cabello, she is the head cheerleader but she isn't a rude person like every cheerleader in the movies, she's actually a really loving person w...
Li(f)e By Effy

Fanfiction

9K 507 10
When Lauren gets hurt one too many times she decides to leave her hometown. But when she gets in a terrible accident she has to go to the hospital. W...
118K 7K 15
Camila has spent the last few months of her life talking to a girl who she thinks she's falling for. But she has no idea who the girl actually is, or...
342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...