Red Garden: The Supreme Warri...

Huyhuynh406 tarafından

(Y/N): "Henshin!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Nguyen was the chosen one for Kuuga ...after the second of legend Kuuga wh... Daha Fazla

Introduction: Third Kuuga
Harem
Villain & Teaser
Prologue: The Legend Has Return
Chapter 1: Mysterious Killer
Chapter 2: The Rebirth Of Kuuga
Chapter 3: The Rider Kick of Kuuga
Chapter 4: The Truth History Of Kuuga & Grongi
Chapter 5: Kuuga's Appearance
Chapter 6: The Vigilante
Chapter 7: Lancer/Summon Servant
Chapter 8: Lancer V.S Dragon Rod
Chapter 9: The 3rd Holy Grail War
Chapter 10: Archer V.S Kuuga Part 1
Chapter 11: Archer V.S Kuuga Part 2
Chapter 12: Summon More Servants?!?
Chapter 13: Kuuga Isn't Mess Around
Chapter 14: Kuuga Is Avenger
Chapter 15: Tsundere Girl
Chapter 16: Kuuga V.S Rider
Chapter 17: The White Hair Girl
Chapter 18: Berserker V.S Ultimate Dark Kuuga
Chapter 19: Relaxation
Chapter 21: Caster
Chapter 22: Shinji's Death
Chapter 23: Illya Meeting/Encounter Grongi
Chapter 24: Ally Fight Grongis
Chapter 25: How Many Servants Have?!?
Chapter 26: Kuuga Meet Archer
Chapter 27: Kuuga & Daguva
Chapter 28: Save Lise
Chapter 29: Daguva V.S Kuuga
Chapter 30: Rising Ultimate Kuuga V.S Archer

Chapter 20: Shirou Emiya & Sakura Matou

268 13 1
Huyhuynh406 tarafından

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was feeling better and he realize that he just become a different person but he is still same person and he was laying down on the bed and he felt a wet warm on his forehead and make him was closing his eyes and waiting for 5 hours that he need get some rest right away and then (Y/N) just sleeping like peaceful and make him was slowly opened his eyes up and he saw her....Serenity who was looking down at (Y/N) and she was smile up at (Y/N) who was sleeping down on the bed by himself.

(Y/N): "Hey...." He said to her.

Serenity: "Master, are you alright?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm fine...I just got tired by reaching my power overlimit." He said to her and make him was sigh out little bit and he was turn his head to look over there and he saw the other rest of servants were sat there and they both were sleeping and then they both were guarding at (Y/N) and making sure that won't let happened to (Y/N) right away.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Well, this is going to be fine at all....." He said to himself and make him was resting right there and he turn his head to look at the window and seeing the sun is out there and make him was thinking about it.

Serenity: "Master, what are you thinking about?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm not so sure what I am gonna said or thinking about...but I think I look at the sun is over there and it is beautiful." He said to her and make her smile at (Y/N) and she was thinking (Y/N) is a good man and he was protecting the people for what he loves in endanger and he doesn't want these creatures out there and killing innocent people.

Mordred: "Hey! (Y/N) is awake!" She said to them and make them both surprise for what the heard and they both turn their heads to look at (Y/N) who was laying on the bed and it seems he was already awake and he had no idea what just happened but then he really do remembered about what happened like he just feeling like he remembered when he battling with Berserker with his Ultimate Darkness form and fighting at the Berserker.

Then (Y/N) just thought Berserker was strong but that giant dude cannot hit him and then (Y/N) beating the shit out of Berserker badly with his Ultimate form....but the Einzbern family and (Y/N) never heard of it but he went to look at Arturia and he didn't knew her recognize the name of family.

(Y/N): "Saber, let me ask you a question." He said to her.

Arturia: "What is it, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Do you know the name of Einzbern family?" He asked her and make her was surprise and she just heard the name before and she tried to remembered and she couldn't remembered at it and then (Y/N) was tried to ask her about more questions and she couldn't answer at it. Then he should leave her alone and make him was tried to thinking about Einzbern family and he just want to know about what happened.

When (Y/N) was sat there and he was chilling by himself and make him just sat there and he turn his head to look at the TV and make him opened it up and he was going to cook right away and then the girls don't want him to leave on the bed but they both want him to stay there and let him rest in the bed. Then (Y/N) was laying there for awhile and after he was take a rest for few 8 seconds and then he heard a ringing on his head and make him was slowly got up and he told the girls there was something else just happened right now.

(Y/N): "Grongi is here...and it is here right now!" He said to them and make them both surprise and they nod their heads and then (Y/N) got up and dressing his clothes on right away and he need to get there fast as he could.

When (Y/N) got his clothes to dressing up right away and then he was heading out to somewhere and searching for his bike right away and make (Y/N) was hop on his bike and he told them to get moving right away and they both were quickly get moving on. Then (Y/N) drove his bike going faster and more faster going also (Y/N) was driving his bike to somewhere else in the New York city and then (Y/N) was driving his bike gonna go faster as hell.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When there was two people are running away and they both were being tailed by something else was flying and not so sure what that is and they were been running fast as they could and they were being chased by a Grogni bird flying over there on the sky. It is looking toward at 

Shirou Emiya.

Sakura Matou.

The two of them were running and keep running fast as they could and they were running away from whatever it is chasing at them and then the creature was flying and he is looking down at them and make them both were keep running fast as they could. Then out of nowhere the creature was appeared right in front at them and make them both stopped where they going and the creature was stood right there and prepare to kill them right away.

Shirou: "STAY BACK, BASTARD!!!!!!!!!" He shout out at the monster and the creature was walking toward to Shirou and Sakura and the two of them were standing right there and they didn't know what to do but then out of nowhere a bike was crash down on the ground and make the creature turn and he got hit in the face by a bike. Then the creature was fall down on the ground and he was surprise to seeing someone else arrive right away and then (Y/N) was land his bike down on the ground and make him was stepped out of his bike.

(Y/N): "Are you two alright?" He asked them and make them nod their heads and then he notice their hands...they have command seals.

When he was seen this and make him turn his head back to look at the monster was stood right there and (Y/N) brought his both hands on his waist and he was summon his silver metallic belt right away.

(Y/N) shifted into his position, placing his left palm above the belt, while his right hand crossed over and he had only one thing to said.

(Y/N): "HENSHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

(Y/N) just called out at the top of his lungs as he brought his left hand back into a fist over what look on a lever on the belt. From there he brought his right arm back on top of his left and pressed down, and finally he use his arms out to the sides.

BREET! BRETT!!! BRETT!!! BRETT!!! BRETT!!! BRETT!!! BRETT!!!!!!!!!!....SHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Y/N): "Oh no, you don't!!!!" He shout out and make him was run toward to the Grongi Bat and he was tackled the creature down by himself.

(Y/N): "GO! RUN!!!!!!" He shout out at them and make the two of them were run right away and then they both were running away from here and then the two of them goes fighting stance right away and make (Y/N) with Grongi bird stare each others and (Y/N) goes fighting stance right away and make him was gonna fight at the Grongi.

Grongi Bird: "Damn you, Kuuga!!!! I'll kill you!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Not today, motherfucker." He said to Grongi Bat and then the two of them are fighting each others and they both were fighting each others like a wild and beast too.

Grongi Bird: "NO!!! I WON"T DEFEAT BY YOU-" He shout out to (Y/N) and make him start to fight back at (Y/N) and then (Y/N) was block the attack of this Grongi Bird and then (Y/N) begin to beating the crap out of Grongi Bird by himself. When (Y/N) was use his punches goes Mike Tyson and beating the shit out of Grongi Bird like he punch him in the face and he was punch the crap out of Grongi Bird.

When (Y/N) gave him with multiple hits in the ear and face too and make (Y/N) punch him in the face so hard and make Grongi Bird spat bloods out of his mouth and then he was sent to the ground and make him was tried to get up from the ground and he spat blood down on the ground. When the creature look up and he tried to spear him and then the two of them were jump up and they both were flying up right away then (Y/N) punching at the Grongi Bird in the face and keep beating the shit out of him to let go and make (Y/N) was land on the rooftop's building and he turn his head to look up and saw Grongi Bird was flying away.

(Y/N): "Shit, he's get away....but I have something else in my mind to take him down." He said and he remembered what he must do.

(Y/N): "Chou Henshin!!!!!!!" He shout out.

GAN!! GAN!! GAN!! GAN!!! GAN!!! GAN!!! GAN!!! GAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAN!!!!!!!!!! GAN!!!!!!!!!! SHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Y/N): "Alright, you won't get away from this." He said to himself and he was aiming his bow gun at the enemy who was tried to shooting at (Y/N) and then he was dodge out of the way and make him aim his bow gun at the bad monster and he start to shooting at it. Then the two of them were keep shooting also (Y/N) shot the Grongi bird was hit in the chest and make him was screaming out and keep screaming and then he was been blow up by the mark from the arrow of his bow-gun.

(Y/N): "Well, that was done." He said to himself.

When he turn his head to look at the two of the masters down there and he recognize these two could be a master.

To Be Continued.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.9K 106 4
Blade Crimson Chaos Sieghart is an unique boy and he and his family works in a business called C.B.F.(Crimson Black Flame). He is one of the 9 member...
763 19 7
After Blade reached his goal, saving his brother and made peace between Creation and Destruction. He lived a happy life with his family, friends and...
234K 6.4K 52
(A Fate Harem Story) The Third Holy Grail War was over, and the grail had been corrupted by Angra Mainyu. The three original families in response des...
72.5K 1.8K 16
Lisa has craved for the Holy Grail her whole life. After all these time he can finally sumon a spirit. She has a blade... A blade that has fought in...