INDECENT 》Harry Styles #Watt...

By MySillyHarryDiary

''Oh, girl. No offence, you are... like okay, but hell no! I couldn't be able to show my face around with you... More

》Chapter One.
》Chapter Two.
》Chapter Three.
》Chapter Four.
》Chapter Five.
》Chapter Six.
》Chapter Seven.
》Chapter Nine.
》Chapter Ten.
》Chapter Eleven.
》Chapter Twelve.
》Chapter Thirteen.
》Chapter Fourteen.
》Chapter Fifteen.
》Chapter Sixteen.
》Chapter Seventeen.
》Chapter Eighteen.
》Chapter Nineteen.
》Chapter Twenty.
》Chapter Twenty-One.
》Chapter Twenty-Two.
》Chapter Twenty-Three.
》Chapter Twenty-Four.
》Chapter Twenty-Five.
》Chapter Twenty-Six.
》Chapter Twenty-Seven.
》Chapter Twenty-Eight.
》Chapter Twenty-Nine.
》Chapter Thirty.
》Chapter Thirty-One.
》Chapter Thirty-Two.
》Chapter Thirty-Three.
》Chapter Thirty-Four
》Chapter Thirty-Five
》Chapter Thirty-Six
》Chapter Thirty-Seven
》Chapter Thirty-Eight.
》Chapter Thirty-Nine
》Chapter Fourty
》Chapter Fourty-One
》 Chapter Fourty-Two
》 Chapter Fourty-Three
》 Chapter Fourty-Four
》 Chapter Fourty-Five
》 Chapter Fourty-Six
》Chapter Fourty-Seven
》Chapter Fourty-Eight
》Chapter Fourty-Nine
》Chapter Fifty
》Chapter Fifty-One
》Chapter Fifty-Two
》Chapter Fifty-Three
》Chapter Fifty-Four
》Chapter Fifty-Five
》Chapter Fifty-Six
》Chapter Fifty-Seven
》Chapter Fifty-Eight
》Chapter Fifty-Nine
》Chapter Sixty
》Chapter Sixty-One
》Chapter Sixty-Two
》Chapter Sixty-Three
》Chapter Sixty-Four
》Chapter Sixty-Five
》Chapter Sixty-Six
》Chapter Sixty-Seven
》Chapter Sixty-Eight
》Chapter Sixty-Nine
》Chapter Seventy
》Chapter Seventy-One
》Chapter Seventy-Two
》Chapter Seventy-Three
》Chapter Seventy-Four
》Chapter Seventy-Five.
》Chapter Seventy-Six
》Chapter Seventy-Seven
》Chapter Seventy-Eight
》Chapter Seventy-Nine
》Chapter Eighty
》Chapter Eighty-One
》Chapter Eighty-Two
》Chapter Eighty-Three
》Chapter Eighty-Four
》Chapter Eighty-Five

》Chapter Eight.

5.5K 186 26
By MySillyHarryDiary

Edited by: _rose

***

Roy instantly gets on his feet and strolls over to Harry, one of his paw lifted up probably because there's still something stuck in it.

'' What have you done to him?'' He accuses me and I scoff. Of course he would say something like that, why am I even surprised?

'' This is unbelievable.'' I snort cleaning my skirt as I stand. '' This is just- How dare you?''

'' You are wondering around the gardens covered in dirt like a homeless thief, my dog is also hurt probably because of you and you have the audacity to say, how I dare to call you off on this?'' I exhale loudly before placing my hands on my hips and staring straight into his eyes, not afraid of crossing the line.

"You know what? It doesn't matter.'' I escape his company and i start walking, trying to get away as far as possible.

"Where are you going?'' He inquires shouting from a far. I ignore him and keep moving, doing everything in my power not to care about the sting I feel burning behind my neck, meaning someone is eyeing my every step.

'' Take her!'' I hear his command in a low tone of voice before I sense sharp fangs digging into my flesh cutting the air out of my lungs. I fall to the ground swearing like a sailor and when I open my eyes, I find his amused grin staring back at me.

'' What were you trying to do?'' He spits and I roll my eyes. If he thinks he's going to scare me, he's out of his mind.

'' I was trying to get back to work, if your majesty would allow me.'' I growl the final part and take the piss out of him as I clean my uniform from the dirt.

''I want to know what are you doing here, why are you always tripping in my way and what were you trying to do to Roy!''

'' I won't tell you a single thing!''

'' That's because you're guilty, otherwise you would!'' He shouts back getting all red, his voice becoming so deep it seems the close echo of a desolate cave.

'' No, I wouldn't either way. It's not my costume to give any explanation when my judge has already decided I'm guilty. I'm not used to waste my time''

'' How much did he pay you? Whatever he offered, I'll make it double.''

I angrily rub my hands on my face before leaving him standing there and moving anyway. I don't care if I have to fight with his dog to get free, I won't stand his interrogation any longer. It's too humiliating and I hate the feeling of disgust that bugs at the bottom of his eyes each time we make eye contact.

'' You can't go back in that state. Alice is going to be pissed.''

'' I'll tell her the truth. Hopefully she will believe me.''

'' Which is?'' I stop and abruptly confront him.

'' Do you really think I'm so stupid I'd let you tricked me this easily?'' He shrugs but I keep climbing and by the time I reach the top of the hedge Roy, Harry's traitor dog, starts to growl.Suddenly I feel cold hands wrapping around my ankles and after a sharp pull, my grip on the hedge loosens up and I slip down. As soon as my dizziness stops and I can orientate myself, I discover I'm not face on the floor. My nose brushes against a white plain shirt that is slowly colouring of a deep shade of red, meaning my face is bleeding for the scratches and cuts the fall provoked me.

'' Put me down!'' I cry out fisting my hands ready to punch him. '' Put me down this very instant, you spoiled brat!''

'' Calling me these lovely names will not make my heart melt. You're not the one who can give orders, little bird, just so you know.'' I huff and struggle into his grip but he just doesn't want to let me go.

He stops by the door of that tiny house I've noticed when I first stepped in here and takes out a key to open it. It's dark inside and the only thing I can clearly see is the couch he drops me on before going to turn the lights on. I pass a hand on my now messy hair and feel the despair filling every inch of my body. Missus Alice will get so angry at me and I'm sure this time she would not believe me whatever I tell her the truth or not.

He stares down at his shirt and curses, noticing the stains I've left with my dirty uniform. That's what you get when you act like a brat, and I'm not even sorry.

I try to convince myself but I do feel sorry, that tee must cost a fortune.

'' Look what have you done!'' He calls me out and I involuntary duck my head back uncrossing my hurt hands.

'' What have I done? I'm covered in cuts and wounds and you're complaining about a barely stained shirt? You probably have an endless closet full of them anyway.'' I arise from my position and he swiftly points his finger towards the couch.

''Sit down. I'll deal with you in a minute. Don't try to run away, it's pointless and it'll only make your staying more unpleasant." Not even a minute later he comes back and it looks like he has no intention of leaving me be.

''Let me go!'' I find myself almost begging him and hate it with every bit of my soul.

''Not before you have answered my questions." He promptly fires back.

''I won't tell you anything.''

''Then I suppose you won't leave this warehouse after all.''

''You can't keep me here forever!'' I shout, ready to flip the tea table.

''I can indeed. I have all the time in the world and you will break eventually.''

''He'll come looking for me so I'll just wait patiently.'' I childish reply because I'm pretty sure Louis will come find me once he notices my absence.

'' Oh, so you do admit you are working for my father now?'' I roll my eyes and don't answer as I drop myself on the ground and cross both legs and arms waiting for Louis.

'' Are you just taking his orders or there's more? Perhaps you even have an affair with him from the way you talk about him.''

I abruptly stand up and erase the distance that was lingering between us. He looks up so proudly and I feel so stupid for letting him playing me so easily, but I can't help it.

'' You don't know me; you know nothing about me. What have I done to you to make you hate me so much? You have no right to say that of me.'' My voice breaks and tears stain my cheeks. What he said hurt me more than it should. There's a limit and he totally crossed it.

'' You are making a fool out of yourself.'' He blankly mocks me as another tear escapes my control making me angrier.

'' Sorry if I offended your snobby sight with my tears. I'll stop so Your Grace can enjoy his tyrant game with me a little longer.'' I harshly bite back and fall to the floor.

''You're making it hard on yourself. I've just asked a question. You could as well answer and be done with it.'' I stay silenced so he goes on.

''What have you been looking for in the gardens? What were you trying to do to my dog, why was he hurt? You were trying to take him down, weren't you? My father told you he's the last thing left me to love that hasn't been soiled by his dirty money, hasn't he?''

Again I don't say a word.

''I'll fire you if you keep up this stupid play. This is a dangerous game you're playing and you're not even close to win it.''

''Then do it. I won't give you any satisfaction. But remember Harry'' and I shake my head in a very childish way as if I'm taking the piss out of his name. '' You're not Mr. Styles, you're just Harry. You live behind your father's back; you don't fight for anything because you already have what you think you deserve. And while everyone moves forward with their lives and make plans, you will still be here hiding behind your daddy! The bad news is, Harry, that you will stay behind for the rest of your life. Everyone will know you as Harry, the son of Mr. Styles. That's it! That's all you'll ever be!"

I end and he finally shuts up. I hold myself on the wall, my head spinning for the pain in my ankle. I'm so miserable that I don't even notice him leaving his seat to reach for me. I then press myself completely against the hard surface, not leaving his now cold and grey eyes. He twists the handle harshly and without looking at me, he leaves me alone.

When I recover from the shock, I find the door locked so I hopelessly fall to the ground again and blame it on myself for being so stupid, not even taking pleasure in winning the battle that just took place between us.

***REMEMBER TO VOTE, SUGGEST, LIKE AND WHATEVER COMES TO YOUR MIND. ALL THE LOVE, LOU.***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
125K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
103K 9.1K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...