Hearts of the Lonely (Reader...

Per cos_at_your_service

Y/N becomes lost in the forest while camping, and a ghoul, Mountain, finds them. They are brought back to a c... Més

1- Lost
2- What the Fuck
3- Cara Mia
4- Introductions
5- New Home
6- Ritual
7- Rats
8- Plants
9- Ghouls
10- Ghouls (Pt. 2)
11- Band Practice
12- Work
13- "Wait, did he plan a date?"
14- Quick Visit
15- His Greenhouse
16- Summer Solstice
17- Friends
18- Special
19- Alone
20- Rescue Mission
21- Time Together
22- Caught
23- Ghouls & Angels
24- Phantom
26- Shopping Fiasco
27-Meetings
28- Rising Tension
29- Confrontation
30- Favors
31- Trouble Brewing
32- Febreeze & Foiled Plans
33- Temporary Housing
34- *Back Again
35- Test
36- *Test (Pt. 2)
37- Fall Festival
38- An Eventful Halloween
39- Season's Greetings
40- The Chimes Close to Midnight
41- New Plans

25- Full Moon

674 24 9
Per cos_at_your_service

*TW: vomit

"Here. "

"Rain, you are fucking amazing."

"Take two a day. They'll last you a week." Rain gave me a plastic baggie of pills labeled 'ANXIETY'. I went over to my bathroom to put them on the counter.

"So I hear Y/N came up to your room?" Rain tilted his head, giving me a sly smile.

"Yea." I told him as I laying on my stomach on my bed. Rain flopped into the chair in my corner.

"Still smells a bit like them."

"I gave them a couple of books I thought they would enjoy."

"And?"

"They were interested in my plushie."

"And?"

"We had a pillow fight."

"And?"

Satan, Rain was nosey. I trusted him, though. We were pretty close, and we trusted each other with our secrets.

"They, uh, well-"

"Hmm?" Rain started picking at his nails.

"They touched it," I said sheepishly, looking down at the bed.

"Touched what?" He looked up, seeing me stare into the green blanket. "You can tell me; I won't repeat anything said in this conversation."

"The pillow, Rain. The one I use when. . ." I trailed off, putting my face in my hands. I felt the heat rise into my cheeks, and I was thankful for my silver mask.

"Crap. It'll reek of them." Rain got off the chair to get a garbage bag from the bottom of my trash can. "Get it out."

"What?" I asked, looking at him.

"Get it out. Today's garbage day, after all. Unless you want to keep it."

"Satan, no." I took the garbage bag from him and crawled off the bed. I reached for the pillow and put it in the bag. I put some paper scraps in it to make it seem less suspicious, tied it up, and set it in the corner of my room towards the door.

"Come with me," Rain told me. I followed him to his room, and he locked the door behind us. He went over to his nightstand and opened the bottom drawer. Rain shooed me out of the way, and he pulled a box out and set it on his bed.

"Take any one you like; you can keep it. Tomorrow's the full moon anyways."

. . .

"Phantom, I have to talk to you."

"What's up, Swiss?" Phantom was at the kitchen table, still focused on expanding his artistic abilities. Now he had a set of watercolors in front of him as well as some brushes, a glass of water, paper, and a rag in case anything spilled.

"First of all, don't let Sodo teach you artsy stuff. Go ask Sunshine. 'Cause, no offense, but I've got no clue what that is supposed to be." Swiss pointed at the yellow blob on the paper, and Phantom sighed.

"I know. I'm trying so hard to make this stuff look good. It's supposed to be a bunch of bananas since I know it's Aether's favorite food." Phantom set down the brush.

Swiss pulled out the stool next to Phantom, and sat down. Luckily, the rest of the ghouls went out for dinner at a restaurant, so Swiss could talk to Phantom in private. "So now that you're a ghoul, the full moon will have an effect on you."

"How?"

Satan, help him. Was he really about to give Phantom this talk? Swiss shifted in his seat.

"So you know when we were. . .helping you. . .explore yourself yesterday? How did you feel?"

"Weird. Like, I felt such a wanting in my body."

Swiss gulped. "Ye-yes. So that is called being horny." Swiss internally swore at himself. He wasn't good at explaining this kind of stuff, and he prayed that Phantom would pick up fast.

"It also hurt."

Swiss's eyes went wide in concern. "We hurt you?! You should've told us! We would've stopped!"

"No, you didn't hurt me! It just hurt since my chest wasn't fully healed."

Swiss breathed a sigh of relief. "So when the full moon affects you, you could feel horny. You will also get possessive. Maybe even sick since this will be the first time you are experiencing it."

"Okay."

"I just want to warn you that Sodo and I are boyfriends, so we might get possessive of each other."

Phantom gave a slow nod. The mask he was given earlier in the day seemed too big for him. "I'll do my best to leave you two alone."

"If you need to feel better, you can go to someone you trust. I talked to Sodo already, and he feels that you could come to us if you want help." Swiss started to get uncomfortable, and he had a pained expression on his face.

"Thank you, Swiss. I would like to get back to my painting," Phantom tried switching the topic. Swiss wanted to, too, but he had to get a few last points across.

"Wait. Make sure you use protection if you end up doing it with someone. We don't need kits running around. And remember that consent and communication are two of the most important things."

"Is that all?" Phantom looked at his art supplies.

"Yes."

Phantom got back to work, and Swiss got out of the kitchen, embarrassed by the conversation.

. . .

The full moon was quickly approaching, and Special was starting to feel its effects. He rubbed his forehead as he dropped off a newspaper at Y/N's house.

I could stop in and say hello.

Special shook his head.

Mountain's old lover was so sweet. Y/N will be the same.

No, he couldn't. Y/N told him that they had their heart set on Mountain. He and them were strictly friends.

That conversation was long ago.

Special walked away, cursing the damn moon.

. . .

"Swiss, it's starting to hurt."

Phantom stood on the other side of the Sodo's room door. It was barely five P.M.

"Come on in." Phantom went into the room, and Swiss locked the door behind him. Sodo sat on the edge of his bed, scrolling through his phone.

"What's up, my fallen angel?"

"It hurts."

"What does?" Swiss asked. He gave Phantom a hug, resting his head in his shoulders.

"My head, and OH MY STOMACH!" Phantom shoved Swiss aside, running into Sodo's bathroom. He retched into the toilet, shivering as gripped the sides of the bowl. Sodo and Swiss wiped his mouth with a warm washcloth.

"Sit in the tub, that way you'll be next to the toilet if you have to puke again," Sodo told Phantom.

"If you want, you can join us when you feel better," Swiss added.

"Go get him something."

"Good thinking, babe!" Swiss went out of the bathroom and returned with something in his hand.

"What's that?" Phantom sat up in the tub, trying to see what Swiss held.

"Feel free to use it." Swiss smirked, handing it over to Phantom.

"You know what this is, right?" Sodo questioned, watching Phantom hold the object.

"I-I think so."

Sodo kissed Phantom's forehead as he stood up. "Well, we will definitely know when you figure out how to use it."

. . .

Mountain had enough.

He tried to sleep, but the moon's effects were too strong. Maybe Rain could help him if he asked? Why not try. Mountain rolled over to grab his phone to text Rain.

He stopped mid text. He could hear Rain crying in his room, which was across from his own.

Mountain rolled out of bed, grabbing a box out of his nightstand before heading over to Rain's room.

"Hey, want some help?" Mountain pushed open the door. Rain was whimpering, tears falling down his face. He quickly nodded.

. . .

Sodo woke up tangled in Swiss' embrace. The sunlight coming through the curtains made him squint as he stretched. He stood up, almost tripped over the dirty blankets on the floor, and went into the bathroom.

"Poor boy."

Phantom was curled up in the tub, shaking as he slept. Sodo noticed that he hadn't used the toy, as it was set on the rim of the tub, unused. Instead, it appeared that Phantom had some vomit on his mask.

"Hi," Phantom said shakily.

"Rough night?" Sodo asked, leaning on the wall.

"Yea, I was really sick."

"Want me to warm you up?"

"Please?"

"Your wish is my command, sweetheart."

. . .

"Rain, thank you for the anxiety pills, and for last night."

"Hey, we always look out for each other, don't we?"

We sat in silence for a bit. Mountain and I were curled up under a soft, light blue blanket that I previously found in the back of my closet.

"Ah, shit. We've got practice today, don't we?"

"Yes." I rubbed Mountain's arm, pulling it over my body. I felt him tense up. "You okay?"

"I think? My arm just hurts; probably slept on it." He gave me cuddles, and then left to go get ready for the day.

I stood up and walked into the bathroom, the evidence of last night not fully cleaned up. I wished we had a washing machine upstairs instead of in the basement, but it wouldn't hurt me to get my steps in. I yawned, and started to get ready.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

197K 5K 35
𓆩*𓆪 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𓆩*𓆪 ꒰ ͜͡➸ she just wanted her music. they didn't like that. so she found someone else...
39.3K 1.6K 70
-Finally the balaclava was gone too and she turned to you and you saw your girl for the first time. Your pants tightened and you would have sworn tha...
22K 516 24
Y/n finished college and is now looking for a job. Tho at the moment not very successful she spent most of her time listening to her favorite band Gh...
22.6K 274 68
• imagines, fanfiction, one-shots and drabbles reuploaded from my tumblr and ao3 @p1nkcanoe !! CONTAINS MOSTLY SMUT AND OTHER NSFW, TREAD CAREFULLY r...