Male Reader Wrestling One-Sho...

By Logan-Kenway

I'm doing this because I can seem to keep a Harem story going! Enjoy! More

Request Chapter! {Closed - Indefinitely!}
Stephanie McMahon & Nikki Bella: Repaying a Favour! (18+)
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (18+)
Naomi & Sasha Banks: Drama At Home!
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Ronda Rousey: Anything For A Title! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Final - Part!) (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friend's Wife! (18+)
Brie and Nikki Bella: Love of Twin's (Final Part!) (18+)
Alexa Bliss: Merry Christmas!
Gigi Dolin: Celebrating! (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy!
Jessica McKay: A Charming Bartender!
Cora Jade: The Boy Next Door!
Alexa Bliss & Liv Morgan: Just Give It A Try! (18+)
Carmella: Champions Together! (18+)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 1)(18+)
Anna Jay: Marine's Heart!
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Part - 2)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 2)(18+)
Eva Marie: Work On It!
Nikki Cross: The Funny Man! (18+)
Tegan Nox & Liv Morgan: The Stepbrother! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (18+)
Laura Dennis: The Bunny's Mate! (Small - 18+)
Bayley: Breaking Walls! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Part - 2!)
Kacy Catanzaro: A Blast From The Past!
Becky Lynch: I'm Dating The Man! (18+)
Maryse: Not So Easy To Step Aside! (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friends Wife! (Final?!) (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Final - Part!)
Brie Bella: My Daughter's Teacher! (Small 18+)
Tiffany Stratton: My Hero! (18+)
Aalyah Mysterio: Family Issues!
Alexa Bliss: Trouble In Paradise!
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Final Part!)(18+)
Madison Rayne: Good Things Come Back Around!
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Final Part!) (18+)
Liv Morgan: Livin' Marine! (18+)
Tay Melo: My Husbands Rival! (18+)
The Outcasts: Best Night Ever! (18+)
Trish Stratus & Becky Lynch: A Champion Celebrating! (18+)
Roxanne Perez: A Long Weekend Apart! (18+)
Bayley: More Than Just Friends! {18+}
Liv Morgan & Rhea Ripley: A New Deal! (18+)
Skye Blue: More Than Colleagues! (18+)
Samantha Irvin: Who I'm Really Meant For!
Paige Van Zant & Mandy Rose: Just Taking Pictures! (18+)
Ava Raine: Living In Legacy!
Rhea Ripley: Best Friends Turn More! (18+)
Cora Jade & Roxanne Perez: Feeling Better?! (18+)
Sonya Deville & Toni Cassano: A Small Baby Issue! {18+}
Nikkita Lyons: Testing Out Her Knee! (18+)
Paige: Favorite Lead Signer!
Rhea Ripley: Mami's Real Papi! {18+}
Iyo Sky & Kairi Sane: Kairi's Homecoming! {18+}
Jennifer Neidhart: My Sister-In-Law! {18+}
Natalya: An Helping Hand! {18+}
Damage CTRL: Celebrating a Champion! {18+}
Liv Morgan: A Final Deal! {18+}

Liv Morgan: Deal's A Deal! (18+)

4.5K 43 25
By Logan-Kenway

*Requested by ChristopherBahena!*

Warnings - BDSM, Male Dom and Female Sub!

=========================

It's time for Wrestlmania 34, the WWE's gone to New Orleans and the fans as well as the Superstars are all buzzing, two stars in particular, one of them being Liv Morgan, one third of the Riot Squad is taking part in the Women's Battle Royal match while her new boyfriend, Y/n L/n has a Fatal 4 Way match for the Intercontinental Championship, he vs Seth Rollins vs The Miz, vs Finn Balor, The Miz doesn't have good odds to keep that belt while the youngest out of the four is getting a lot of hype right now.

Y/n: ... It's that simple. I win, I do what I want to you ~ You win... Well, that's not going to happen...

Y/n smiled as he's been dating Liv now for a few months, they first met when they both joined NXT at the same time, with Liv being from New Jersey and Y/n being from New York, they built up a friendly rivalry, it didn't get much more then that till Y/n caught Enzo mistreating her, Y/n's father was abusive so seeing it really pissed him off, Y/n didn't hurt Enzo physically but Liv felt safe with him after that day, now their both performing on the Grandest Stage of them all, sure Liv's on the Kick-off show, while Y/n's competing for one of the most prestigious titles in the WWE, it didn't matter to them as their enjoying their time together.

Liv: Your awfully cocky. I like it ~

Liv wrapped her arms around his neck as Y/n's hands found her waist, he's leaning on a production crate as they shared a quick kiss, both of them ready for tonight while she's representing the city colours...

... Liv was tapped on her shoulder since it's her time to go, so she forced herself away from him then left but not before Y/n gave her as a little slap, Liv turned to him blowing a kiss then went out for the Battle Royal, Y/n went to watch the match and honestly, Battle Royal's kind of suck, it's too much going on at once and you can barely keep up but he did watch as Liv, Ruby and Sarah kicked butt, to the point where he was starting to worry that she might actually win tonight, but it wasn't to be since she was eliminated by Banks and Bayley right after they got Natalya out.

Once Liv got back stage she smiled to Y/n a little while rubbing the back of her neck, he put his arm around her in an attempt to make her feel better about not winning, she'll get her chance one day, today just isn't that day.

Liv: So all you have to do is win.

Y/n nodded with a small smile while she is now sitting on the crate and he's between her legs, her arms around his neck, Y/n nodded to her while he knew what's going to happen but she doesn't, the whole point of this is to keep it a secret from the other, that's the fun.

Y/n: Well, since the odds were more against you. You can have one IOU.

Liv smiled with little bounces on the crate as their "IOU's" are a little different from the normal one's, their's means no matter where or when they are, if one of them want something, the other needs to do it, no matter what, Y/n has 3 of them saved up while Liv has about 5 or 6, including the one she was just giving.

Liv: Ooooo ~ I might use one before we leave.

Y/n chuckled to her as they shared another kiss, Liv's been in love with him ever since that day when he stopped Enzo from being, well, Enzo, Y/n didn't want to jump in bed with her right away just in case it was a rebound thing, Liv waited 2 weeks before she could hook Y/n onto her line, then all she needed to do was real him in, then it's been a few months of pure happiness.

Y/n: I gotta get going. Stay here and keep cute, Cutie ~

Liv gave him another kiss as he went out to do his part, the Intercontinental Championship match is the first match-up on the Main card, so giving him the same butt slap he gave her, Y/n smiled his way to the gorilla where the others are waiting, Liv went on her way though to get ready to leave and watch the match, she'd love to say she's dating the new Intercontinental Champion...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The match has been getting a nice reception from the fans, Y/n and Seth getting cheered while Finn and The Miz getting boo'd, their not sure why but that's how it's going as Y/n and Finn are the only two left standing, Finn getting the upper hand on Y/n getting the youngest in the match with 1916...

... Y/n landed right into the drop zone as Finn quickly moved to the corner and tried to climb up the turnbuckle as quick as he can, as soon as he was in place, Finn jumped for the Coup De Grace but as met with the mat because Y/n rolled out the way and stayed under the turnbuckle, playing possum.

Finn jumped to his feet again to go back after Y/n being the only one to know that he missed the Coup De Grace, that faded with him when The Miz slipped back into the match and got Finn with a Skull Crushing Finale...

... Seth too had joined them all back into the ring, neither The Miz nor he knowing the Y/n's lying and waiting as Seth ran at The Miz and got him with the stomp before The Miz could get up from the Skull Crushing Finale...

... Seth was second from winning the Intercontinental Championship and his eagerness seemed to get the best of him because he rushed straight at The Miz for a cover but only got met by Y/n hoisting "The Architect" onto his shoulders then sending him back into the mat...

... Y/n hooked the leg as the ref dropped to the mat and counted to that all so sweet number 3, Logan let Seth go after his music started playing and it all sank in, his first ever Wrestlemania event and he's won the IC title...

... Y/n sat up after being handed the Intercontinental title, it still hasn't seemed to compute for him as he just looked between the ref and the belt, The Miz kicking off outside the ring about it not being fair, Seth sitting in the turnbuckle disappointed he didn't see it coming and Finn outside sitting against the barricade, running a hand through his hair.

Y/n: That mine?

Y/n asked the ref as he nodded to him, Y/n just won the most prestigious title in all Wrestling on the Grandest Stage of them all, not something that he'd thought he'd ever do but here he is, now holding the title in his hands, sure he'd know about it when they told he he'd been winning but actually experiencing it was something so much more...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n unlocked the door to their hotel room then was tackled back a little when Liv jumped onto him, Y/n chuckled as her legs and arms are wrapped around him, he spun and pushed her against the wall, kissing at her neck while closing the door, Liv hummed from the feeling before helping him take his jacket off.

It dropped to the floor then he moved them over to the bed, kissing her as he humped his groin into her covered pussy making her let out cute little moans into the kiss, Y/n's been looking forward to this since he got backstage with his new Intercontinental Championship, he's not going to waste much time.

Y/n: I'm really going to enjoy this ~

Liv smiled up to him as he looked down to her, his hands running over her body, slowly pushing her top up exposing her stomach, call Y/n a weirdo but he loves her stomach, it's perfect, not to muscular and not to fatty, the fine line of pure perfection.

Liv: Stop ~ That tickles...

Liv's hands tried pushing Y/n's head off when he started kissing around her belly button, Y/n did stop though and smiled to her, his hands moving to the hem of her pants, tugging at them as she hoisted her hips up enough, Y/n then pulled her pants down but left her underwear in place.

Y/n: You can't tell me what to do. I'm in charge. Remember ~

Liv seemed to have forgotten for a moment but then remembered letting her hands drop to the bed behind her, Y/n smiled to her as he got up off the bed and pulled his shirt off, even if Liv won the bet, she'd be telling him to do what she wants which isn't far off the stuff he likes, it just adds a little friendly competition to their relationship.

Y/n: Take your top off, leave the bra...

Y/n walked towards one of their bags as Liv didn't take a second thought to take her shirt off that's when he looked at her and saw she wasn't wearing a bra anyway, Y/n smiled a little at seeing her perky tits and had to resist the urge to go over there and suck those cute nipples.

Y/n: ... Oh God...

Liv at up wiggling her tits at him which forced him to turn back to the bag or he will lose control but that won't be fun, he enjoys the control, he likes being in charge, honestly, if he thinks about it, even when Liv win's, he's still in control.

Y/n: ... Which one's shall I use?

Y/n asked as he picked up one of her bags and unzipped it, he took out a few of her clothes and saw all the toys she packed for them to have fun with, it was quite funny because at the airport she was picked for a luggage search, you needed to have seen the look on the kids face when he saw the collection she packed.

Y/n: Your right. Let's use them all.

Y/n didn't let her answer because she's not in charge, he is and he can do whatever he wants to her, basically he's about to make 50 Shades look softcore as he took out some Anal beads, a vibrator, a dildo that's smaller then him, a sat of clamps with a ball gage, each of them he put on the side in her view.

Y/n: Come here.

Y/n turned and leant on the side of the table, calling her to him, Liv quickly got off the bed and walked towards him, she stood there as his hands found her hips, Liv looked up at him while his hands gently ran up her body, his right hand cupping her boob letting his thumb run over her nipple, it was already hard so he didn't need to do much other then take one of the small clamps in his left hand, then clamp it to her nipple, causing her to let out a little hiss of pain mixed with a moan of pleasure.

Y/n: Do you want the other one?

Y/n asked as his left hand moved down her body and between her legs, rubbing her pussy through her panties, Liv could only nod, biting her lip while humming her moans to him, Y/n smiled while his right hand took the other clamp then stuck it to her left nipple, causing another similar reaction to leave her mouth as her hands held his upper arms, trying to feel his left hand a little more on her pussy.

Y/n: Open.

Y/n lightly slapped her face with his right hand while his left hand just stopped rubbing her pussy, out of the blue making her eyes beg him for more, Y/n's left hand grabbed the ball gage then put it around her mouth clicking it into place at the back, Liv winked to him past the ball before he lifted her up carrying her over his shoulder back towards the bed, he slapped her ass one last time before sitting on the end of the bed, moving her across his lap, her ass right in front of him, letting his hands grope her cheeks.

Y/n: You know, other then your adorable face and cute tits, this ass might be your best feature...

Y/n smiled while he admired her ass, he's a bit of an ass man to be honest so he gripped her cheeks spreading them so he can see her tight little asshole and pussy, her pussy was already wet which just made his cock twitch a little in his jeans, something Liv felt since her stomach on his cock but she still liked it as he spanked her ass.

Y/n didn't say anything while he did, he just kept slapping her ass, listening to her muffled moans while watching her cute pale ass turn bright red from his hand, Liv didn't care and actually loved the spanking as drool started to slip out from the gag in her mouth.

Y/n: I want to hear those moans.

Y/n reached to the gag in her mouth and pulled it out, Liv let it fall to around her neck as he continued to slap her red, sore ass, she enjoyed every spank though, Y/n could tell that by her cum dripping down to his thigh, leaving a warm, damp spot in it's place.

Liv: Oh fuck yeah ~ I love it ~ Make my ass red!

Y/n actually stopped what he was doing and just lifted her up, putting her down on the floor between his legs, together they unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down with his underwear, Liv didn't need to be told as she started to jerk and suck his already pretty hard cock, Y/n enjoyed her sucking him as deep as she could get him for a while but then he went back over to the table, leaving her on her knees on the floor.

Y/n: Get on the bed

Liv did what she was told again, Y/n likes it when she does what she's told, it makes him want to reward her but searching for something, he realised she hasn't packed one thing, the thing that's pretty important for their process.

Y/n: You didn't pack the handcuffs?

Y/n's now naked looking through the toys as Liv is sitting on her knees on the bed in only her underwear, the clamps on her nipples still holding strong but she can't really feel them anymore, her tits have got kind of numb.

Liv: I thought it would be bad to walk through airport security with multiple sets of cuffs in my bag.

Y/n couldn't really argue with that and looked around for something to use instead, it's kind of important to his process, that's when he looked to his shirt on the ground, he can buy another when they get back to New York.

Y/n: Turn around.

Liv did so, spinning on her knees and holding her hands behind her back while Y/n destroyed his shirt tying her hands together, Y/n didn't just leave her like that though, both his hands reached around to her tits squeezing and groping them with he clamps, causing her a little pain while his lips and teeth kissed and nibbled her right shoulder.

Liv's moans are like music to his ears as he moved his right hand down to her pussy, slipping it inside her underwear and catching some of her cum on his digits, Y/n pulled his hand out and sucked the cum off his pinkie and ring finger.

Y/n: Wanna taste?

Liv didn't get to answer because Y/n forced his index and middle finger in her mouth, causing her eyes to roll a little and her tongue to swirl around his fingers, enjoying her own cum on his hand, Y/n took it from her mouth, pulled the ball gag back into place, then pushed her down, so her hands are tied behind her back and she's face down and ass up, her cheeks still a little red from the spanking at her panties are keeping him from her pussy.

Y/n gave her ass another slap then went over to where the beads, vibrator and dildo was, he took them all and put them on the bed where Liv can see, though before he used those he pulled her panties down to her knees then licked away at her pussy, her moans being muffled by the ball gag again, just made things hotter for Y/n as he made her his little play thing for most of the night...

=========================

(Let me know how I did! Take Care!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 40 7
All of my fics for Hangman Page which includes fluff, smut, and all of that stuff!
8.9K 301 8
My 2nd Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!
696K 9.7K 103
Stories beyond stories of Roman Reigns stories😍🤤😘🙈🥰🤪🔥
148K 2.9K 112
My Final Attempt on a WWE Harem Story! Enjoy! All Characters in this story are 18 and above!