all i want is you | kth

By taehyungsdurag

Being friends their entire adolescence and now going to college, they find theirselves in an odd situation wi... More

[ PROLOGUE ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 21 ]
[ 22 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]
[ 26 ]
[ 27 ]
[ 28 ]
[ 29 ]
[ 30 ]
[ 31 ]
[ 32 ]
[ 33 ]
[ 34 ]

[ 23 ]

163 10 4
By taehyungsdurag

i just died - amerie

Opening the door to her cousin's room after knocking twice, Ziora peeks her head in, noticing Maddie is in fact asleep, but Taehyung is lying right next to her.

"Maddie." She whispers loudly as she stands in the doorway.

The girl's eyes slowly open as she looks at her cousin, shifting a bit and realizing Taehyung's hand is on her waist and she's pulled extremely close. She looks at his sleeping face and internally blushes, turning back to her cousin.

"Khalid thought we could make last night up to our parents by cooking breakfast, can you both come down in like 30 minutes?" Ziora asks, still whispering.

Maddie nods slowly as her cousin closes the door. Checking the time on her phone, she sees it's 8:30, there's no shock they're not up right now. Slowly moving from his grasp Maddie walks to the bathroom, when she comes back Taehyung is awake and sitting up.

"Good morning." Taehyung says, his voice now raspy and quiet.

Maddie feels herself throb as the boy gets up to stretch, she could get used to him in the morning. His voice is a lot deeper and not to mention he looks good with messy hair.

"We have to be downstairs in like 30 minutes to make breakfast for my parents." Maddie tells him as he walks to the bathroom, beginning to make her bed.

She recounts the night they had and smiles. He came up to her room and they watched movies, simply enjoying each other's presence until they fell asleep.

It was about 2am when Taehyung went to pee and she woke up. She tried to fall back asleep but couldn't, so Taehyung did what he could to help.

He had an early breakfast.

Taehyung walks back into the room immediately grabbing Maddie's waist and kissing her forehead, causing her to blush.

"You really like kissing me huh?" Maddie asks as she turns around, looking at the boy. He adjusts his glasses and smiles, humming as he kisses her lips this time.

Maddie feels her stomach fill with butterflies as she feels his touch once more. Words can't explain how happy she is to be with him. She may not know exactly what they are, but she could care less right now, it's the happiest she's been in weeks. They're finally doing what they've wanted to with each other and she doesn't feel guilty at all.

That's enough for her right now.

"We have like 20 more minutes before we have to be downstairs, what do you wanna do?" Maddie asks, plopping back on her bed.

Taehyung shrugs as he begins to check messages on his phone. One in particular standing out.

Aria G
happy thanksgiving

He rolls his eyes and closes the app before going on TikTok, scrolling through videos. They sit in comfortable silence as they wait to go downstairs.

Meanwhile, Khalid and Ziora sit on the couch in the living room, chatting about the pair.

"I think it's so cute that they're spending more time together again." Ziora says, referring to the people upstairs. "I bet you they're gonna start dating."

"Yeah, I don't doubt that based on last night." Khakid mumbles as he continues watching the basketball game. He quickly realizes what he said and shakes his head at himself, hoping she didn't catch on.

"What do you mean?" Ziora asks as she tilts her head up to look at her boyfriend.

"Nothing, it's just that I figured Maddie was talking to Taehyung because Jordan had her fucked up." He quickly says.

It's not that Khalid cares that they're doing stuff together, hell, he feels happy for them if anything. It's just the fact that he didn't need to see that, and he doesn't know if he should tell Ziora because it wasn't his business.

Maybe they'll tell her on their own time.

The said pair walks down the stairs and Khalid avoids eye contact with the both of them. They glance at each other and whisper but Taehyung shrugs and tells her to keep walking.

"Let's get it started, Khalid and Taehyung you can do meats and eggs, me and Maddie will do fruit and pancakes." Ziora tells them as she stands up, immediately walking to the kitchen.

The four prepare all the food after about 45 minutes and call Chris and Janet down. The couple thanks them and they eat in the living room as the college students eat in the kitchen.

"So when did you wanna go to the mall?" Maddie asks her cousin.

Her birthday is tomorrow and they're going to the nail shop and hope to get a little shopping done themselves.

"How about we leave at 1? It's only like ten right now so we can still chill for a bit." Ziora says.

"Sounds like a plan." Taehyung says as he gets up to wash his plate.

Maddie and Khalid nod as they all begin to finish their food, getting ready to part ways.

༉‧₊˚.———༉‧₊˚.

Sitting in the chair next to her cousin, Maddie looks over at her nails.

"I'm surprised you keep your nails that long, won't that affect your job?" Maddie asks.

Ziora shakes her head. "Not really, there are longer nails plus my natural nails are almost this long. I'm concerned about you though, you missed getting your nails done huh?"

Maddie chuckles at the comment, and the answer is absolutely yes, college is fun and there's lots to do, but she missed getting her nails done dearly.

She remembers that Taehyung asked for a picture and she quickly takes one, showing off her set and he immediately responds to her, hearting the picture.

tae 🤪
I see you took my recommendation
They look good
Next time let me pay for it

She hearts the message and smiles as she thanks him, Ziora looks over and smirks as she notices her cousin smiling ear to ear.

"Taehyung got you cheesing like that?" She asks.

"Yeah." Maddie says, closed mouth smiling as she blushes.

"So are y'all together or something like that?"

"Something like that." Maddie admits.

They haven't discussed their status, they both just got out of relationships. But one thing she does know is that they're having fun and he's the only one she's interested in right now.

Ziora raises an eyebrow as she looks at her cousin, waiting for an explanation.

"So we kissed like a week ago and then-"

"What?! You guys kissed?" The older girl says in shock, her jaw practically on the ground.

She had suspected it would happen between the two sometime but somehow she's still shocked they did it, especially so soon.

"Yes. It was after the play and Taehyung told me if Jordan messed up again he'd do whatever he wanted a while ago, so you can guess what happened when I told him that Jordan had fucked up again."

Smirking at the situation, Ziora feels sort of proud. Maddie needed her get back and she can't believe Taehyung was being that bold.

"We had remained friends until yesterday after I broke up with Jordan." Maddie continues as she looks at her cousin's now confused expression.

"You kissed again?"

"I mean yeah, but he also kinda.......ate me out and fingered me on the counter." Maddie whispers, covering her face. "Then he did it again at like 2 this morning."

Her jaw drops completely to the floor, as Ziora stares at her cousin. The fact that they did that alone was wild, but twice?! That's a big shocker.

"That must have been what Khalid was talking about this morning."

"He told you that he walked in on us last night?" Maddie asks, covering her mouth.

Ziora looks at her cousin in disgust as she looks right back. "Uh no? But that explains why he acted so weird last night, he looked pale and scared."

The two girls giggle at the idea as Ziora gets moved to the UV lights.

"What do you think they're doing right now? I know Khalid went to the Nike store and I know for a fact Taehyung went to Barnes and Noble."

"I don't know, I wonder what they're doing too."

Quickly looking for a black Nike tech in his size, Khalid sifts through hoodies, across him is Taehyung, glancing at a simple crewneck as he carries socks in his hand.

They've hardly spoken and it's been at least an hour and 15 minutes.

Taehyung gets a text from Maddie saying they're done with their nails but they want to shop around for a bit, at least 45 minutes. He repeats the same to Khalid and the man nods, going to look at sweatpants.

The younger man follows him and clears his throat, causing the older one to turn around.

"I'm sorry about yesterday." Taehyung apologizes. "I didn't have to act like that. I'm even more sorry about what you saw yesterday. I get it if you don't like me."

Khalid raises his eyebrow and shakes his head, slightly chuckling at his words.

If Jordan hadn't fumbled Maddie twice, and been a dick to him and everyone around him, then maybe he would've cared about what Taehyung did.

But that's not the case.

Jordan cheated on his girlfriend, tried to control her friendship while talking to his ex, had an attitude with him and wouldn't watch his mouth when referring to his girlfriend.

Good for them.

"You're all good. Yesterday Jordan made a choice, and if it makes you feel slightly better I think the girls appreciate you for what you did."

Taehyung smiles a bit at the man as he speaks.

"As for last night, I saw nothing. And I wouldn't dislike you for that. We're cool." Khalid says, extending his hand as they dap each other up

"Jordan was my closest friend but there are things I genuinely can't forgive him for. That entire thing with Maddie made me realize he wasn't gonna mature, and I can't be around him anymore."

Taehyung looks at the man as he talks. Khalid usually has a solid mean mug but right now his eyes are soft, he's speaking quietly and it looks like he's genuinely hurt.

"Sometimes that's what you gotta do. Don't beat yourself up for that, you put yourself first and that's something most people can't do in that situation." Taehyung tells him.

Khalid nods and hums. He knows this already, but hearing it from someone else makes him feel better about it.

He's young, he can make new friends.

"You wanna go to the food court after we're done in here?" The older man asks.

A smile spreads across the younger man's face as he says sure. They both head to checkout with their items and eventually walk out of the store, chatting along the way to the food court.

༉‧₊˚.———༉‧₊˚.

The four eat leftovers at the Moores around dinner time and eventually, it's late. They all sit in the living room watching TV.

"I really like these." Taehyung says, holding Maddie's hand up as he looks at the set. "Purple's your color"

She cheeses at his touch and admires him as he looks at her other hand, looking at every detail on them.

"I wish you didn't have to go home." Maddie admits.

He blushes as he sets her hand down, deciding to hold it as she puts her head on his shoulder. He rubs her hand with his thumb as he lets out a deep sigh.

Taehyung wishes he could stay a bit longer too, but he wants to spend a little more time with his family. Plus he misses his bed.

Pulling his phone, out as he takes a picture of them together, watching her pose as she kisses his cheek. He takes another he looks at the camera slightly smiling as she looks at him, puppy-eyed and all.

He quickly changes her contact picture and she watches, grinning at his eagerness. He glances at the time before his lips form an 'o' shape.

"It's 11 now I should probably get going." Taehyung says, squeezing her one last time.

"Oh shit me too." Khalid says, kissing Ziora before he stands up and stretches.

A small pout forms on Maddie's face as he gets up and yawns, noticing how her heart feels once she realizes he's actually going home.

"Okay." she says, facing the TV.

"Maddie you know I'll be back here tomorrow." he crouches down.

She continues watching TV with a straight face as the man looks at her, smiling at her being clingy. He kisses her temple before he stands up again, getting a small smile from her in return. "Goodnight Maddie."

"Goodnight Taehyung."

Khalid and Ziora exchange looks as they watch the couple, finding their new romance adorable.

Khalid and Taehyung wave to the girls on the couch as they head out the door together. They walk towards their cars and dap each other up once more, finally separating.

"See you, lover boy." Khalid yells as he steps into his car. Taehyung looks at the man and grins as he opens the door to his.

"Shut up."

a/n
my babies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 1K 18
The last year of college is supposed to be fun!.......right? Follow Y/N's journey through her final year of college where she meets friends, a love i...
59K 2.1K 29
"so you're coming there only to see me?" "let's just say that I have weakness for people who are playing not interested in me" Jeon Jungkook and Kim...
2.4K 216 12
The one where, after living abroad for years, you move back to Korea and your old high school friend Namjoon offers you his place to stay while you g...
47.7K 2.2K 43
College. Alcohol. Sex. And maybe some love for a little razzle dazzle.