Chased by Life and Death

By Lillian2Gwen

"She is a monster.", they said. Well, they are not wrong. I'm not a normal monster like the others from the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
The End
Authors Note

Chapter 33

28 5 1
By Lillian2Gwen

Parker

"What do you say?" I asked Micah. We were walking towards the woods where our training took part. "It's not a bad idea but I don't think they will let us go," he answered.

"You are right." I signed. He patted my shoulder. "We will see. Let's talk to the guys." I nodded.

We walked in silence for the rest of our walk. A shriek and the ground shook. Immediately, we got to the familiar opening we trained. The guys have already started, and we were heading in their direction. Maddie's team was here too, fighting near the trees. They waved at us. I chuckled when I saw Monica holding Ian on the ground. Her fangs were out along with her nails and flashed green eyes. Ian struggled to get free but in no vail. She had won. She lifted her head and when she saw us, she smiled. She stood and helped Ian to his feet. She retrieved her nails and fangs and came to kiss me on the cheek. "Hey, babe."

"Hey." She said shyly. Even with the little embarrassment she was turning me on.

Hunter scowled. "You are late." He came in front of me along with Logan. He took a glance at Monica, but she avoided him. One week had paced since the concert and the kiss between my brother and Monica. Hunter had told me that it was an act for Tiffany, but I knew that it wasn't, and I know that deep down, a small part of him know. Monica, on the other hand, was confused, angry, and embarrassed but I think that she likes him too.

A little part of me is jealous that he always gets what I have but Monica hasn't treated me any differently after that neither the others. She's loyal and she cares. "Listen, I have something to suggest but I don't want you to be angry." All of them gathered around us, confused about what they were about to listen to. I looked at Micah. He nodded.

"So, I helped a friend from my History class, and in exchange, he told me that his aunt owns a spa."

Hunter's eyes flashed. "Are you fucking kidding me? You want us to go to a spa. I already went to a concert, a club now a spa. Then what? We will go for a manicure while we have practice."

"Oh, come on Captain. Relax." Tristan said.

Hunter put his hands in front of his chest. "So, let me get this straight. You want to go to a spa?"

 He said and looked at Blake, Noah, and Luke.

"I don't have a problem," Noah spoke. Luke and Blake only shrugged. "That's bullshit. They won't let us go anyway." Logan added.

"Monica can shift us there," Tristan smirked and Monica rolled her eyes. Hunter glared at Monica. "This is your fault."

Her brows furrowed. "What did I do?"

"From the first time you came these guys-" pointed to us "have started to care more about their sex and love life than their education and training." Monica's eyes widened, and she sneered. "It's not my fucking fault and I haven't done anything to them. It's their own choices and feelings." Tristan came closer to her, and Micah went to Hunter's side. "Bullshit."

"We all are training and go to the academy what else do you want?"

"Guys, I think we must calm down." Blake interrupted.

Hunter laughed bitterly. He pointed a finger at her, and I growled in warning. "You said before that your job is to protect and fight but all I see is a little girl flirting with guys and doing nothing."

"Shut the fuck up, Hunter." Tristan came forward and got to Hunter's face.

"I think that's enough," Logan warned. I turned to Monica. She stared at nothing.

"Monica." Luke slowly went to her side. She met Hunter's eyes. For a moment Hunter's eyes widened in guilt. Inside her eyes, a black tendril danced. She took a step, but Micah blocked her. "Monica, leave," he said.

 Ian came forward in rage. "It's not her fault, man." 

Micah looked at him and said without looking at Monica. "Leave."

"Sometimes, you just had to do shit to prove a point." Monica tilted her head.

"Now," Micah warned. In a second her black fire wrapped her and took her away. "What was that?" Blake asked. Worried crept inside me. I turned to Hunter. "What is your problem? Stop treating her like she's the problem. She's trying to help."

"Why did you stop her?" Luke asked Micah.

"Because Monica doesn't react well to these things." A voice called from behind us. We turned as Mr. Aaron clapped Luke on his shoulder.

"Thankfully you understood what was going to happen." He turned to Hunter. "What you said boy was bad and a lie." Hunter opened his mouth to talk but was silenced by Mr. Aaron's hand. "I know this girl since she was a little girl. She lost her parents and everything including herself too. She's fighting monsters all her life. You see her sitting on the sofa eating ice cream but she's fighting even if you can't see her. She's leading a fucking army for fucks sake. Noah remember that time what had happened?"

"We were sitting in the living room when I saw that she was pale. When I asked if she was okay, she said with a warm smile 'I'm okay'. Then she went to the bathroom. Minutes passed and she hadn't come back and when I went to the bathroom, she was unconscious with blood dripping from her nose." My gut clenched in horror. "She smiled even though she was in pain?" Blake asked.

"Monica always shows that she's fine but deep down she's not," Logan answered.

"Why don't you go to this spa you said. I'm sure you will make this through and apologize to each other." Mr. Aaron said with a smile. Hunter signed and ran his hand through his hair. "Yes, sir."

"Brilliant."

"But where is Monica now? Will she be fine?" I asked, worry in my voice.

"She's fine. Kian is with her." Tristan said.Several growls sounded around us. "Who the hell is Kian?" I asked as my protective instinct pushed at the surface. "He's a friend. Relax." Micah confirmed.

Mr. Aaron clapped his hands together. "Shall I give you a lift to this spa?" Noah's eyes widened. "Now?" Mr. Aaron chuckled. "Yes, now."

"But we are not-" Ian started to say when the place around us blurred and Mr. Aaron shifted us inside a building. The walls were light beige and it smelled nice. He gestured around. "Here we are."

A woman came from the door and smiled at us. "We were expecting you. We have prepared everything. Go inside that door and if you want anything come to me. Have a good time, young men." She smiled and disappeared through the door she came. "What about Monica?" Ian said. Mr. Aaron waved a hand. "I will bring her. Don't worry. Go inside and have some fun. It's too early for you to become like an old man like me."

"Bye, Dad!" Tristan called and Mr. Aaron chuckled before he disappeared. "Let's see what this spa is," Luke said and we walked toward the door. Hunter opened the door, and we filed in. We gasped. A large pool was in front of us with hot water and steam covering the place. Sweat started to form on my forehead from the temperature.

"Are you kidding me? This is not a spa. This a fucking jacuzzi." Hunter exclaimed. I was amazed but shrugged. "The kid said spa but the jacuzzi is not bad either."

"Here. We can leave our clothes." Logan said. A table was in the corner with drawers and towels. I grabbed my shirt and lifted it from my head. The guys looked at me. "What?" They shrugged and started to strip too. When I took my boxers too, I grabbed the towels and wrapped them around my waist. "Ready." Blake said.

"Is the water, okay? Maybe it's-" Noah started to say.

"FUCKERS!" Tristan shouted as he ran and went with a flip in the water. Water splashed around and Hunter cursed while we smiled. The guys started to go inside, and I went in front of my brother. "The fuck are you smiling, Parker?" He said. In answer, I pushed him back and he fell with a curse. I followed him. I broke out the surface. The water was at the best temperature. Hot. "This is great," Ian spoke while he flowed at the surface like a fish star.

"Dude, I can see your dick from here," Luke said. Blake laughed.

"Yes? Did it look at you first??" Ian showed his teeth. Luke splashed him in the face. Ian splashed Logan and chaos erupted. "Guys," Noah said and we stopped to look at him. He was looking ahead. Our gazes followed his. Monica stood at the edge of the pool with a towel around her.

"Hey." She said in a small voice. I swam and came in front of her. Her eyes looked down at me. I gave her my hand and she took it. I took the opportunity and dragged her inside. She let a yelp and went with a loud splash in the water. The guys chuckled and as she emerged, she splashed me in the face. I kissed her forehead. "Hey, beautiful."

"It's not bad," she said and looked around. She swam around. Silence fell and we enjoyed the moment. From the corner of my eye, I saw her looking at Tristan's chest and under the water. When she saw that he was looking at her she blushed. Tristan smirked. "See something you like?"

"Maybe." She said. She swam toward him. The pool was a circle and with our large forms, we had taken all the space. Tristan dragged her to his chest and kissed her. Eventually, he dragged his tongue inside her mouth. "Fuck." Ian said. They broke apart with Monica gasping for air. Her face was red as cherry while droplets drip from her wet hair. "That was hot," Logan said.

"Let's play something," Noah suggested. "What do you say of 'Truth and dare'?"

"Sure. It will be fun." Tristan smirked."Alright. Who's going to start?" Noah asked.

"Me," Logan said. "Micah. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you hate your father?" Micah's eyes danced but he answered calmly. "Yes."

Monica stared at him with concern in her eyes. Micah turned Tristan and opened his mouth to ask him, but Tristan spoke before he could. "Dare." Micah rolled his eyes. "Tell us the most embarrassing moment you had." Tristan laughed. "It will be embarrassing-"

"Say it already," Hunter said annoyed at him. "Okay, okay. I was out with Logan, and we had gone to a club. As we walked outside, I saw a girl and I said to Logan that I would act cool to impress her." Logan had already started to laugh. "She was coming towards us, and I only looked at her face without looking where I was going." Tristan continued. "My foot found something warm, and I fell face forward on the ground. Logan started to laugh like right now and the girl said I was an asshole."

"Don't tell me," Ian warned him while he laughed.

"When I stood, I saw that my shoes were in poop. Dog's poop." I burst out laughing along with the others. I don't know how many minutes we were laughing but we calmed down at some point. "That was hell embarrassed," Luke confirmed. Tristan nodded and turned to Ian. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Tell us something you haven't said to anyone."

Ian turned to Monica and their eyes gleamed like they were talking with their eyes. Ian finally said, "When I was younger, I did drugs." My eyes widened and silence fell. Monica swam toward him and squeezed his arm. "Yes, long story but I stopped them for myself and my mom."

"Thank you for sharing your secret," Noah said. Ian put on a smile and turned to Logan. Logan spoke first, "Truth."

"Have you ever wanted to give up?"

Logan smile. "No. I fight for them." He said and pointed to us. "But now, I fight and for the rest of you." Ian straightened like he was proud of his answer. 

"Truth or dare, Hunter?" Logan said before looking at Hunter.

Hunter flexed his arm at the edge of the pool. "Dare."

"When you saw Monica for the first time what was your first impression of her?" Hunter's brows shot up, amazed by the question. He looked at her. "I thought that she was small, vulnerable, beautiful, weak, and cute." He paused and smirked. "Oh, and sexy with these eyes." Monica coughed and Blake pat her back. "Well, I suppose that I changed your mind." She said and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Yes, sunshine." Tension raised inside the room, and I tried to breathe. Hunter turned at Noah. "Truth or dare, vampire?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you want to take her against the wall?" His eyes flared and tension grew more. Monica blushed for the third time today. Noah swallowed. "Yes." He looked at her and she shivered. Noah turned to me. "Dare," I said.

"Kiss her belly." He only said and I smirked while I found Monica's stare. I swam at her like a predator. With my senses, I saw that her pulse was running fast, and my grin widened. I stop in front of her. "How will you kiss me there when-" I went underwater and opened my eyes. With my hands, I opened her towel. Her sensitive part and belly came into my view. And I gasped. I came forward and gave a warm kiss on her hot skin. I placed the towel back while my hands remained at her sides as I came to the surface. I came face to face with a widened, hungry girl and eight turn-on guys. I smiled at them and turned to Luke. "Truth or dare, Luke?"

"Dare." An idea came to me, and my mouth curled in cunning.

"Came here and give our girl a kiss." His shoulder fell in relief. "In the mouth," I added and his irises grew bigger while Monica gasped.

Slowly Luke came towards us and stopped in front of Monica who was in my hands in front of me. She lifted her head. "Luke, you don't have to do it if you don't want to." He cupped her face. "I think Parker hit a nice aim." With that, he came forward and kissed her passionately. My cock twisted under the towel, and I tightened my hands on Monica's waist. She moaned and her shoulders fell in satisfaction. Luke pulled back and looked into her eyes.

"Well, welcome to Team Boyfriends," Ian said, smiling. Luke chuckled. Monica pulled away and swam to the edge. She pulled herself and called over her shoulder. "I'm going to the bathroom." She slammed the door and Tristan chuckled. "She's embarrassed." Noah got out too. "I'm going to see if she's okay." The door closed shut behind him.

"Yeah, definitely to see if she's okay." Blake mocked. Luke turned to him. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you have feelings for Monica?" Blake swallowed hard. "I- I don't know. I'm confused. I think I have feelings for both of them." Luke nodded in understanding.

"Sometimes I can't understand her." Hunter blurted out.

"Monica is... She has many things in her head and her powers along with her feelings make her more confused. That's why."

"Can I ask something weird?" Blake asked. "Sure," Tristan answered.

"Did she ever committed like suicide or wanted to end her life? I say that because when she's angry it's like she's obsessed with death." I growled along with the others at the idea of Monica committing something like that. "It has crossed her mind and many times in her sleep she muttered that. But I don't know anything else."

"She won't think that again. Ever." Ian exclaimed.

"We will keep her safe," Hunter spoke.

"Exactly." Noah agreed.

"Anyway, where have they gone?" Micah asked. The door opened and Monica and Noah walked in with their cheeks red along with the smell of sex. I locked eyes with Tristan, and we smirked. "Finally, our little birds are back." Logan teased.

"Shut up," Monica muttered. Hunter swam to the edge and got out. "I think it's time to go."

"Yeah, you are right." Logan agreed and we started to pull out of the pool. Water purred down to the floor, and we grabbed dry towels from the drawers.

"I think my muscles are perfect," Tristan said and stretched his hands above his head. Then, his towel loosened and fell to the ground, exposing his dick. "Man, that's big," Micah said.

"Agree," Blake spoke. I turned to Monica to see her freezing in place. Tristan smirked. "It's not like you haven't seen it, Shorty." 

She blushed. "Fuck you."

"With pleasure. When and where do you want me?" He asked and wrapped his dry towel around his waist while Monica rolled her eyes at him. "I'm going to another room to change." She headed to the door and opened it.

"Monica," Blake called her and she stopped to look at him. "We didn't ask you. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you fear death?" He asked her and we tensed.

"No," she said calmly. Blake looked at her confused.

"What's scarier than death?"

Her eyes didn't leave his as she said, "Me."

A shiver ran through me, and the room felt colder than before. With that, she walked out and closed the door with the answers we wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 16.4K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
168K 3.9K 32
It started with a kiss and ended with a list. The middle is a bit more complicated. The list of rules is supposed to protect mine and Beck's friendsh...
428K 19.2K 17
Growing up in hell has been completely normal to me, being surrounded by demon's and evil soul's is nothing, they don't scare me. But the day mom tol...
17.9K 284 43
Four good girls looking for no trouble , get involved with four mischievous boys full of havoc finding interest in these girls as well as corrupting...