Mad As A Hatter | bl | ORV

Par __arkihoe--

k. dokja x a. eun-byeol x y. junghyuk Sun shines upon the heart of shore Reminiscing the nostalgic times of y... Plus

1: the ruthless beau
3: the pitiful beau
4: the vulnerable beau
5: the crazy beau
6: the freakish beau
7: the heartless beau
8: the vengeful beau
9: the playful beau
10: the enigmatic beau
11: the protective beau
12: the belle, binna
13: the bashful beau
14: the playful reader
15: the resentful beau
16: the experienced beau
Episode 1: Little AUs
17: thoughts of a reader
18: thoughts of a regressor
19: the Nameless, Binna
20: the Nameless, Binna (2)
21: the Nameless, Binna (3)
22: the Nameless, Binna (4)
23: the Nameless, Binna (5)
24: the confident beau
Episode 2-3
25: a long night
26: a grain of truth
27: the jester and the fools
28: the regressor, an idiot
29: let's meet again
30: the gamer and the manager
31: the gamer and the manager (2)
32: the gamer and the manager (3)
✧ Notes ✧

2: the unbothered beau

2.5K 196 54
Par __arkihoe--

Original Chapters (Manhwa): 8~12
2: the unbothered beau

.

.

"What's wrong with that kid from the Ahn Family?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, I heard he pushed a little girl right in the middle of the road."

"Oh my. Isn't he just ten this year? Kids are so scary these days."

"You mean, kids from that family are crazy."

"That's true, what do you expect from a kid who came from a family of mad scientists? He's bound to be abnormal, too."

"Should we really let someone like him go out in the neighborhood? What if he hurts our kids?"

"Seriously, even kids these days hurt someone else so easily."

The quiet Ahn Eun-Byeol standing around the corner listened to their gossip. He was on his way home and just needed to turn around this corner to get back to his house when he stumbled upon this group of people gossiping about him.

"Tsk. Why can't that kid just get run over by a car? The world would be better off without a little menace like him."

Every day.

He needed to listen to those kinds of words before getting home. After a few months, the child had grown numb to such words.

It was fine.

It wasn't like they were lying anyway.

Everything will be alright if he behaves next time.

He just didn't need to take their words to heart.

Everything will be... alright.

Everything will be fine if he becomes a good child from now on.

Things will turn out for the better.

... right?

Ahn Eun-Byeol couldn't help but silently cry.

.

.

"Ah?"

The familiar dokkaebi appeared midair, seeing the aftermath of the carnage in cabin 3907. The lone survivor in this cabin stood where there were the least corpses, wiping off the blood that stained his face with a handkerchief. "O, Oh my, I didn't think o, only one of you would survive." The dokkaebi grew nervous. With just one incarnation, how was his channel supposed to thrive?!

But when he took a glance at the viewers, he found that ten constellations remained as his viewers. This made him brighten in joy. "A, Anyway, congratulations on surviving the first main scenario, Ahn Eun-Byeol!"

"Cut to the chase," the incarnation named Ahn Eun-Byeol said, glancing at the stunned dokkaebi from the corner of his eyes. "Whoever or whatever you are, I'm not interested in listening to your ramblings. I still have to pick up my sister and you've delayed me from doing so. How are you going to compensate me for the loss of time?"

A pair of smiling eyes stared at the dokkaebi, who for some reason felt scared upon being the subject of Eun-Byeol's attention. When he thought about trying to threaten the incarnation, a few windows popped up in front of him.

[The constellation Spiders Are The Best is watching you.]
[The constellation Love Me Till Death wants you to scram.]

Of course, this stunned the dokkaebi. The constellations obviously wanted to protect the lone survivor. What kind of charm did this incarnation have? "W, Well, you're now qualified for the Sponsor Selection! To, To reward you for surviving and giving our viewers an entertaining show, they are w, willing to sponsor you from here on out."

A status window opened up in front of Eun-Byeol.

[Sponsor Selection]

Select a constellation.
The selected constellation will be your reliable sponsor

1. Love Me Till Death
2. Spiders Are The Best

These names... were the names of those two noisy constellations that kept sending him coins to express how much they loved his face.

[The constellation Spiders Are The Best wants you to choose quickly.]
[The constellation Love Me Till Death wants you to choose wisely.]

"..." Eun-Byeol really couldn't understand. If the conclusion he reached really was the truth, then these constellations the dokkaebi kept talking about should be higher beings, right? They should be used to seeing such flawless appearances. Why do these two keep expressing their admiration for his face then?

Team leader Eun-Byeol read the status window again, contemplating who he should choose. Beside him, more windows kept popping up.

[The constellation Spiders Are The Best is nervous.]
[The constellation Love Me Till Death is pulling out their hair.]

[The Sponsor Selection has ended.]

"Um, are you... finished?" The dokkaebi asked in caution at the incarnation who appeared to be deep in thought.

Eun-Byeol raised his gaze with a smile. "You've been watching me all this time, don't tell me you're blind? Anyway," he threw away the bloodied handkerchief before grabbing a pack of wipes from his bag. He then attempted to clean up all the blood he could from his clothes. "When can I leave? Like I said, I still have to pick up my sister. I can't afford to be delayed any longer."

"W, Why don't we take a short break? Just ten minutes!" Without even getting a word in, Eun-Byeol watched as the dokkaebi disappeared yet again. This filled him with displeasure. That was the second time. Eun-Byeol frowned before deciding to check all the train doors. Fortunately, the train had stopped earlier. It was safe to get off now.

But none of the doors could be opened so he had no choice but to wait for the dokkaebi to come back. While waiting, he checked his phone, trying to see if there was any signal.

There was none.

Eun-Byeol grew even more annoyed. How was he supposed to contact his sister now?

Ten minutes passed by with Eun-Byeol's annoyance skyrocketing. Even when he heard a loud commotion somewhere, he remained in place, not wanting to get dirtier than he already was. Soon, the dokkaebi appeared again, only to be greeted by Eun-Byeol's murderous smile.

"Well?" Eun-Byeol asked first. "Are you going to let me leave or must I force you, ah?"

[The second scenario has arrived.]

[Sub Scenario - Escape]

Category: Sub
Difficulty: E~D
Clear Conditions: Get across the collapsed bridge and enter Oksu Station.
Time Limit: 20 minutes
Reward: 200 coins
Penalty for Failure: ???

...

A figure could be seen taking a leisurely walk on the bridge to Oksu Station. The time remaining for the sub scenario was less than ten minutes by now but this lone survivor, Ahn Eun-Byeol, took his sweet time to reach his destination. On the way, he had to take care of zombie-like creatures. Fortunately, he took the bat with him so he didn't need to get his hands dirty. He only needed to avoid the blood splattering on him.

It took a while and time almost ran out when Eun-Byeol reached the end of the collapsed bridge. As he took down the last monster in front of him, he accidentally made eye contact with a familiar person... who was thrown off the bridge.

Kim Dokja-shi?

Eun-Byeol sunbae?!

Eun-Byeol's jaw loosened in shock. Though, he didn't run in an attempt to save Dokja. They could not even be considered acquaintances, much less friends who would save each other. Instead, his gaze shifted to the young man who threw Dokja off the bridge. A dangerous aura leaked from him, as if as soon as Eun-Byeol made the wrong move, his life would be forfeited.

"Who are you?" The young man asked as soon as Eun-Byeol reached the edge of the broken bridge.

"Rude," the lone survivor said while reading the status window. "But it seems like you need another person to cross this bridge. Why don't we walk together?"

"..."

"..." What a block of ice. Even someone like me would give some sort of response. Eun-Byeol sighed in dismay. It would have been better if Dokja-shi wasn't thrown off. Should I have run to save him earlier?

Meanwhile, Yoo Jonghyuk furrowed his eyebrows in frustration. Everything seemed to have changed right from the start. Instead of Kim Namwoon, other people survived in his place from cabin 3807. And now, another strange person showed up. A person who he hadn't seen before in his previous regressions.

Only three of them should have been on their way to Oksu Station yet, unlike before, there were two others. One was the Kim Dokja he just threw off the bridge and the other was the person who appeared unbothered by everything.

As if he was simply taking an enjoyable evening stroll.

"What's your name?"

"Hm? Ahn Eun-Byeol."

Ahn Eun-Byeol? I seem to have heard of that name before. But where?

Eun-Byeol glanced at the timer.

Thirty seconds remain.

"Shall we talk while we walk? I'd rather not know what the penalty might be if I fail. If it takes up too much time, I wouldn't be able to pick up my sister at this rate." The young man grew quiet, still eyeing him with a look of suspicion. Eun-Byeol could only shrug his shoulder in response. Without a single word, the young man began walking and Eun-Byeol walked beside him.

Yoo Jonghyuk used his skill, Eye of the Sage. Even though his eyes glowed golden, the person named Eun-Byeol ignored him.

[Character Profile]

Name: Ahn Eun-Byeol
Age: 29
Supporting Constellation: None (Two constellations are interested in this individual.)

Personal Attribute: Beau (Rare), Actor (Rare)

Personal Skills:
[Attraction Lv. 6]
[Seduction Lv. 6]
[Mental Manipulation Lv. 8]
[Weapons Proficiency Lv. 4]
[Close Combat Lv. 2]
[Acting Lv. 8]

Overall Stats:
[Stamina Lv. 7]
[Strength Lv. 8]
[Agility Lv. 5]
[Mana Lv. 10]

General Evaluation: A man who only needed to smile to seduce even the strong. It's best to get on his good side. You never know when his admirers might kill you.

Yoo Jonghyuk's face grew dark at this person's character profile. Eun-Byeol's personal attributes could be set aside for now, but his overall stats were overpowered at this point in time. Unless he knew how to utilize the coins, his stats should be lower than what he has now. Furthermore, that evaluation of his, don't tell him that this person already seduced someone?

The unlikely pair soon reached the other side, just in time for the countdown to end.

Yoo Sangah was stunned to see a new, familiar face arriving at the station. "Eun-Byeol sunbae?"

"Good evening, Sangah-shi." Eun-Byeol greeted with a smile. "I see even the pain in the ass Han Myungoh survived the first main scenario. What a shame, the world would be better ridding a pest like him."

"Eun-Byeol, you bastard!" Han Myungoh yelled in frustration. "Why is a broke man like you still alive? Wasn't there any capable person where you came from? They should have killed you first!"

"Han-shi!" Sangah exclaimed in disbelief. Although she knew that her other seniors have a conflict against Eun-Byeol, she didn't think it was to this extent.

Instead of getting angry, Eun-Byeol chuckled, as if he found the entire situation entertaining. His laughing expression was so beautiful that everyone had fallen quiet for a quick moment.

[The constellation Love Me Till Death is fawning over your beauty.]
[You have been gifted 300 coins.]

[The constellation Spiders Are The Best is fawning over your beauty.]
[You have been gifted 300 coins.]

[The constellation Secretive Plotter is amused by your reaction.]
[You have been gifted 100 coins.]

Eun-Byeol's eye twitched when he saw the additional window. There's another one now. He cleared his throat, snapping everyone out of their daze. "Han Myungoh, society has fallen and laws are useless. What do you think will happen if I grow tired of your nonsense?" The bat in his possession tapped against the road.

"...!" Han Myungoh stepped back in fear. That's right, how could he forget that this Ahn Eun-Byeol was a madman? If he provoked this madman any further, he might die in the next second!

Once the idiot behaved himself, Ahn Eun-Byeol's smile turned a bit genuine. "Now then, shall we reintroduce ourselves and get acquainted?"

.

.

.

.

I lied.

I updated.

(⁠人⁠*⁠'⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+

Our Byeol has beauty and strength. He's just broke af as a person.

I find it funny how Byeol just watched as Dokja got thrown off the bridge 😭

Bb Byeol is really unbothered.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

16.2K 643 12
ORV FANFIC [COMPLETED] Summary One time, Yoo Jonghyuk inevitably irritated and angered a deity in disguise. As a punishment, he was cursed to become...
19.7K 935 20
"Have you ever kissed a boy?" This one sentence is the start of a lot of feelings between Jungwon and Jay. The start of a friends with benefits rela...
34K 2.1K 10
Far away, under the sea, exists the merfolk Kingdom of Venetus. Y/N is a warrior princess, sworn to protect the nation she loves. Each night, she and...
25.7K 311 7
Random Enhypen ships. May contain Smut or fluff. Requests are open. This is just for fun only!!!