The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 52

4.8K 111 3
By MafiaAngel8394

Third Person

Harvey and yaszy, Mike were out on the balcony sitting while Donna and Rachel were with Maddie in the room.

The three can hear Maddie giggling and laughing from Donna and Rachel tickling her. The sound of Maddie laughing and giggling caused a smile to form on Yaszy's lips.

"She's adorable." Mike spoke up making yaszy turn her head to look straight ahead while still smiling.

"She is. She's the most precious thing." Yaszy spoke as she grabbed the bottle from beside her and then brought it up to her lips.

She took a sip out of the bottle then sat it back down on the table beside her. Harvey and Mike were both shocked from seeing her drink alcohol.

"You drink now?" Harvey asked her and she nodded her head with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah, I started drinking when I was thirteen. Jake and Mary got me into alcohol." She said making Harvey facial change from shocked to anger.

"Don't worry, it takes me a couple bottles to get drunk." She told them and their eyes widen.

"Badass." Mike said making Yaszy smile then turn her head to see Maddie laying between Rachel and Donna on the bed.

"We were surprised when you came back, we didn't expect to ever see you again. We looked for months to at least two years and nothing came up about you in any data base." Harvey said.

Yaszy furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and stood up then walked into her room. Maddie climbed out of the bed and ran to her which she picked Maddie up and walked over to her desk area to grab her computer.

She sat Maddie back on the bed and she climbed back to Rachel and Donna. Yaszy walked out onto the balcony with her computer and sat back down then opened her computer and started hacking.

She tried hacking into the FBI database and searched Yaszy Gordon and nothing showed up. She tried hacking in the United States government database and searched Yaszy Gordon and nothing showed up there as well.

She logged out of her computer and closed it then sat it beside her. "My adoptive parents took me out of the system." She spoke coldly.

"That's why we couldn't find you." Mike said making Yaszy nod her head, then make a click sound with her mouth as she stood up.

"They must of did it after they found out I snuck out that night." Yaszy said finally realizing why she was taken out of the system. "They wanted you guys and everyone else to think I was dead." She spoke again making Harvey and Mike look at her.

"You think they would have done that?" Mike asked which made Harvey and Yaszy glare at him and he place his hands in the air. "Okay, they would." Mike spoke again.

Harvey shook his head then looked at yaszy who was looking at the ground. "Don't let it bother you, darling. You're in a better place now with your real family that loves you." Harvey said causing Yaszy to look up at him and smile at him softly.

"Thank you, Harvey." She said as she wrapped her arms around him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Of course, Blossom." Harvey said then kissed the top of her head.

Harvey and Yaszy sat back down with Mike and Yaszy turned her head to check on Maddie who was asleep between Donna and Rachel.

A smile formed on Yaszy's face and she turned her head back then grabbed her computer to check one thing. She opened her computer then logged in and started hacking into the government's system.

She typed her name into the database and it popped up immediately. Yaszy Elizabeth Romano

She smiled at the computer screen then closed it again. The three sat on the balcony for some time while Donna and Rachel were asleep with Maddie in the middle of them.

Yaszy Romano

Harvey, Mike, Donna and Rachel left since it was almost lunch time. Maddie wanted to go home so, I took her home and then decided to drive to the other side of New York to surprise an old friend.

I pulled into the neighborhood she lives in and pulled up in front of her house. I noticed a car in the driveway and I turned off my car then got out of my car.

I walked up to her door then knocked on the door and waited for the door to open which opened and revealed Katherine. When she saw me, she was completely shocked.

"Dark Angel." She whispered making me smile softly.

"Hi, kitty kat." I spoke out making a smile form on her lips.

"Where have you been, Bambi?" She said pulling me into her house by my arm.

I watched her close the door while still holding on to my arm. "Katherine, you're gonna end up pulling my arm out of its socket." I said making her let go of my arm.

"I'm sorry, where have you been? Vladimir was pissed when you went missing. He killed the three men who were supposed to be watching you." Katherine said making me furrowed my eyebrows.

"I never had anyone watching me." I said making Katherine furrow her eyebrows.

"You don't know. He's obsessed with you Dark Angel." She said making me laugh and then shake my finger at her.

"I rather died before ever going near that creep. I knew he had something for me, because he would get mad when someone else trained me." I said making Katherine's jaw drop.

"That's why he was always grumpy on the days another male had to train you." Katherine said making me nod my head.

"Ding ding ding." I said making her crack a laugh and then shake her head.

"Seriously Dark Angel, where have you been?" She asked making me smile weakly.

"You might wanna sit down for this." I said making her walk past me and I followed behind her.

We walked into a living room that was black themed with a big flat screen television on the wall. She sat down on the couch and I sat beside her.

She turned down the television so, she can hear what I have to say.

"I was kidnapped when I six years old by my own mother who left me with her friends who then adopted me. Everything was going great until my mother left and then that's when the beating and starvation started. They decided to take me to get trained by the Russians but then when they thought I had enough they took me back.

That's when the beating started, and they started training me. They would beat me to the point I couldn't move for days, and most days it felt like I was honestly dying but I wasn't and keep in mind I was only eight at the time but anyways, they went out one night and never came home. The police showed up at the house the next morning and told me that Jake and Mary were in a car accident and didn't make it.

The police took me to the station to see if I had any other relatives I could go with and that's when I found out my dad was alive and that I have eight brothers. So, that's where I've been with my real family." By the time I was finished Katherine was in tears.

"You went through all that at a young age." Her voice cracked.

"I'm a survivor, I'm the most dangerous and strongest person in the world." I said making her smile softly.

"You got that right." She said making me chuckle.

"You wouldn't happen to have alcohol do you?" I asked Katherine who nodded her head then stood up and walked to a cabinet in the living room and opened both doors.

"Pick your choice." She said making me smirk then I stood up and walked over to the cabinet.

I looked at every bottle in the cabinet and found Jack Daniels green apple and I grabbed it. "Good choice." Katherine said making me smirk.

"At least nothing about you changed." She said making me confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked making her chuckle then smile.

"Yaszy, you may not know this but you are the first person I actually look up to. Your techniques are amazing and your skills are like no other. You can literally murder people with your eyes closed and that scares me." Katherine said making me chuckle.

"It took me a little bit to learn how to fight with just my senses." I said making her nod her head.

"I'm still learning myself how to fight with just senses." She said making me chuckle.

We sat in the living room drinking Jack Daniels until we decided to watch a little television and catch up. We even exchanged phone numbers and she even showed me the wolves she has and even gave me a tour of her house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 78.2K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...
81.1K 2K 35
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
209K 4.8K 49
I've always been told me to value my family. To love and cherish them. I always did until one frightful day that my entire family collapsed and it wa...
313K 4.4K 41
He stalks her all through out the day and night, she please herself to the thought of him, they both have high end jobs but Believe the other one has...