Room 107 | A Victorious Rewri...

Door Elisabethhwrites

Y/n Vega has gone to Hollywood Arts ever since she was 12 years old and over the years, she has met a lot of... Meer

Curtain Notes
Timeline
Trina's Big Showcase
The Bird Scene
Tori's Video Profile
Stage fighting
The Birthweek Song
Robbie's Video Profile
Rex Dies
Rex's Video Profile
Jade and Alyssa Vaughn
Jade's Video Profile
Robarazzi
Y/n the Zombie
Cat's Video Profile
Beck's Big Break
The Diddly-Bops
Andre's Video Profile
Cat's New Boyfriend
The Great Ping-Pong Scam
Slap Post: What I Hate
Wok Star
Survival of the Hottest
Tori Takes Requests: Multiple Sandwiches
Wi-Fi in the Sky
Slap Post: Beck and Y/n Give Relationship Advice
Freak the Freak Out: Part 1
Freak the Freak Out: Part 2
The Wood
Slap Post: BIG PROBLEM!!!
A Film by Dale Squires
Slap Post: What I Hate #2
Sleepover at Sikowitz
Sinjin's Video Profile
iParty With Victorious
Beggin' On Your Knees
Trina's Video Profile
Beck Falls for Y/n
Slap Post: Angry Freak Out!
Ice Cream for Ke$ha
Cell Block
Wanko's Warehouse
Slap Post: What I Hate #3
Tori Gets Stuck
Slap Post: Beck's Lady Advice
The Twins Tortures Teacher
Locked Up: Part 1
Locked Up: Part 2
The Blonde Squad
Things With Y/n: Andre's Love Songs
Terror On Cupcake Street
A Christmas Sikowitz
Slap Post: What I Love
Helen Back Again
How Trina Got In
Slap Post: New Public Service Announcement
The Bad Roommate
The Slap Fight
Who did it to Trina?
Things With Y/n: Pranking Sikowitz
The Worst Couple
Catsitting
Slap Post: What I Love #2
Car, Rain & Fire
Three girls and a Moose
The Opposite Date: Part 1
The Opposite Date: Part 2
Brain Squeezers
Slap Post: Shopping with Trina
Prom Wrecker
Driving the Twins Crazy
Things With Y/n: Beck's Hair
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 1
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 2
IMPORTANT A/N, PLEASE READ.

Beck's Video Profile

1.3K 31 2
Door Elisabethhwrites

*Click*

Beck leans down, placing his coffee cup down on the step of the stage stair piece he sat on. "Hey, if you go to Hollywood Arts, you may know me, Beck. If you don't go to Hollywood Arts, I'm Beck." He shrugs, "Ooh.. let's see I'm an actor. Really love acting, doesn't matter whether it's on the stage or camera. If I'm acting, I'm pretty much.. um.. doing what I love." He nods, smiling lightly.

"I'm 16, my birthday is September 3rd, and I was actually born in Canada." He says, nodding.

"One thing about me? Can't be terrified. I mean, if it's something bizarre, then yeah, I'll get scared. Like.." He shakes his head slightly, thinking of an example. "Oh! When my dad was getting mauled by a dog, for one, in my RV!" Beck laughs sarcastically. "Yeah..." He mutters. "Oh yeah, I live in a RV, parked in my parents' driveway." 

"I like rings." Beck says with a shrug, messing with the ones on his hand before leaning closer to the camera, and holding up his veiny hand. "This one, is the first one I ever got." He points to his pointer finger, showing the dark blue ring occupying his finger. "And this one," He points at his middle finger, showing off a black signet ring. "Is probably my favorite one actually. Worked with my dad all last year just to get it." He explains, before backing up to his spot.

"Oh, I'm a guitar guy, though electric guitars are my favorite. Um, likes and dislikes? Let's do the likes first, I like coffee," Beck holds up his coffee before putting it down. "I like puppies. Come on, who doesn't love puppies? I'd say evil people, but hey. To each their own." He shrugs, surrendering his hands before grabbing his coffee. 

 "Mm, here's a good one," he says, pointing at the camera after drinking from his coffee. "I love drag races, it's just- the thrill of it, man. And cars, love them man. I actually own a 1967 Pontiac GTO that me and my dad fixed up." He reveals. "And I like to read."

"Alright, dislikes.." He rubs his hands together, nodding his head. 

"I have to think about that one... Ah! Here's one, refrigerated mussels. Non-refrigerated mussels? Yeah," Beck shrugs, "But refrigerated mussels, it's like I'm allergic to them or something. Uhh, what else... Mm, girls who touch my hair." 

He gestures to his hair, touching a strand of his hair, before he smoothens it back. "It happens a lot more than you would think." He deadpans, staring at the camera. 

"I take acting really seriously, but not in a.. prestigious way. Um, my favorite movie of all time is probably 'On the Waterfront'." He nods, taking a quick sip from his coffee. 

"It's a classic, and I think a part of that has kinda shaped the actor I am today, and what type of actor I want to be in the future as not just I grow but my craft does too." Beck emphasizes as he rubs his hands together, looking intently at the camera. 

"Um, Marlon Brando's performance as Terry Malloy, it is just mind-blowing to me." He shakes his head, gesturing to his head. 

"And that iconic 'I coulda been a contender' scene, man, it's just cinematic gold!" He exclaims, grinning.

"Oh, I get a lot of questions about my hair. People like to call it fluffy?" Beck furrows his eyebrows, "Didn't know hair could be fluffy but quality shampoo and conditioner is all it takes. Yeah, I know." He takes a drink from his coffee, giving the camera a pointed look.

"It's all about the shampoo, man. I use Pantene Pro-V for Men Extra Volume. Magic, seriously." He points at the camera. 

"Mm, another question I get asked a lot, by girls, is if I'm single. Which I am not. Uh, hold on." Beck says before getting his phone from his back pocket. 

He presses on the pear sign, making his phone light up before showing it to the camera. "That is my lovely girlfriend, Y/n Vega. If you go to Hollywood Arts, and keep up with the plays around here, you might just know her. We've been dating for.. about two years now and—"

Hearing someone's feet padding against the floor, Beck looks over his shoulder, seeing Y/n quietly sits down beside him. She places her bag down beside her feet resting on the stairs, meeting her boyfriend's soft gaze as he can't help but smile. 

"Hey, I was just talking about you." He says, gesturing to the camera before leaving a soft kiss on her head as she grabs his coffee cup, taking a sip. "I'm doing my video profile thing, hey you know it's really good you're here, I was just talking about how we've been together for about two years now." He smiles, glancing at the camera as Y/n just stares softly at him, holding his coffee. 

"Did I forget something? D-did we have a date I forgot about?" He asks, glancing between her and the camera before checking the time on his phone. "No," He shakes his head, looking back at his girlfriend. "I-is this like a bet for Sikowitz or something?" He laughs nervously, before inching closer to her face, trying to see if something was really wrong until Y/n's eyes glances at his lips. If you weren't looking at her, you wouldn't have caught it.

Beck pulls back, smirking before slowly leaning in, meeting her lips halfway in a deep four second kiss before pulling away.

"Is that what you wanted?" He whispers, face still inches away from hers'. 

She smiles, nodding her head, before looking at the camera as Beck still looks at her.

"Okay," He shrugs, looking back at the camera as Y/n rests her head on his shoulder. "This has been my video profile." He says, before looking back at his girlfriend. She inches her nose with his, placing her hand in his hair as she swallows him in a kiss, Beck's hand with the remote going up to end the video.

*Click*

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

537K 8.1K 39
Eleanor Vega the Sister of Tori and Trina Vega. When Tori & Eleanor fill in for Trina at the showcase they start school at Hollywood Arts. Quickly...
106K 2.6K 26
"I.. I just need to escape all this." I said. "But what if Jade is the escape you need?" Y/N is finally ready to build new relationships after her br...
85.2K 930 31
lily vega is tori vega's fraternal twin sister, she goes to Hollywood arts with her boyfriend and best friend. will her life gets easier or harder as...
475 13 2
Tori's been bottling up all her feelings for a certain 'not really friend' of hers. André knows it, convinces her to just come out and say it but she...