Room 107 | A Victorious Rewri...

By Elisabethhwrites

Y/n Vega has gone to Hollywood Arts ever since she was 12 years old and over the years, she has met a lot of... More

Curtain Notes
Timeline
Trina's Big Showcase
The Bird Scene
Tori's Video Profile
Stage fighting
The Birthweek Song
Robbie's Video Profile
Rex Dies
Rex's Video Profile
Jade and Alyssa Vaughn
Jade's Video Profile
Robarazzi
Y/n the Zombie
Cat's Video Profile
Beck's Big Break
Beck's Video Profile
The Diddly-Bops
Andre's Video Profile
Cat's New Boyfriend
The Great Ping-Pong Scam
Slap Post: What I Hate
Wok Star
Survival of the Hottest
Tori Takes Requests: Multiple Sandwiches
Wi-Fi in the Sky
Freak the Freak Out: Part 1
Freak the Freak Out: Part 2
The Wood
Slap Post: BIG PROBLEM!!!
A Film by Dale Squires
Slap Post: What I Hate #2
Sleepover at Sikowitz
Sinjin's Video Profile
iParty With Victorious
Beggin' On Your Knees
Trina's Video Profile
Beck Falls for Y/n
Slap Post: Angry Freak Out!
Ice Cream for Ke$ha
Cell Block
Wanko's Warehouse
Slap Post: What I Hate #3
Tori Gets Stuck
Slap Post: Beck's Lady Advice
The Twins Tortures Teacher
Locked Up: Part 1
Locked Up: Part 2
The Blonde Squad
Things With Y/n: Andre's Love Songs
Terror On Cupcake Street
A Christmas Sikowitz
Slap Post: What I Love
Helen Back Again
How Trina Got In
Slap Post: New Public Service Announcement
The Bad Roommate
The Slap Fight
Who did it to Trina?
Things With Y/n: Pranking Sikowitz
The Worst Couple
Catsitting
Slap Post: What I Love #2
Car, Rain & Fire
Three girls and a Moose
The Opposite Date: Part 1
The Opposite Date: Part 2
Brain Squeezers
Slap Post: Shopping with Trina
Prom Wrecker
Driving the Twins Crazy
Things With Y/n: Beck's Hair
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 1
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 2
IMPORTANT A/N, PLEASE READ.

Slap Post: Beck and Y/n Give Relationship Advice

1.4K 22 0
By Elisabethhwrites

*Click*

Beck reaches forward, pressing the camera button on my laptop before leaning back, his arm resting behind my shoulders on the couch's backrest as I sat nestled into his side.

"This is my boyfriend, Beck," I smiled, pointing at Beck as I moved my legs onto his lap. 

"And this is my girlfriend, Y/n." He pointed at me, his other hand gently tapping my thigh. 

"And today," I glanced at Beck, gesturing between us before looking back at the camera. "We're going to be giving out relationship advice." 

"We've been together for a while now. Since middle school actually."

"Were middle school sweethearts." I gasp, looking at him. 

"Middle school sweethearts." He repeats, laughing as he kissed my forehead. 

"So, we know quite a lot about relationships." I continue, looking back at the camera as I pull my leg closer to me, bending it. 

"And a lot of people we know, come to us for relationship advice." Beck says. 

"So, we figured why not create a video and have people ask us relationship kind of questions and answer them." I shrugged, glancing at Beck as he nodded. 

"All you have to do is just send us a quick message on The Slap, mine or Y/n's, either is fine and we'll answer it with our best advice." He nods, before looking at me to continue.

"We already have a few questions, so I'm just going to scroll through and find one we like the most." I shrug, smiling as I leaned forward.

"Okay, first question is from 'Poeticdreamer23', My girlfriend keeps stealing my fries when we go out to eat. Is this grounds for a breakup, or should I just order extra fries?" Beck looks at me as he reads, making me laugh bashfully as I look the other way. 

"Why are you looking at me?" I ask, finally looking at him.

"Oh, I don't know..." He shrugs, before looking at the camera, pointing his finger. "Y'know, Poeticdreamer23 I too have a girlfriend who likes to steal my fries when we go out to eat." 

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say, playfully.

"Really?" He asks, as I smile and nod at him. "You big lier!" He laughs, softly pushing my shoulder with his. "What is so good about the fries on my plate?" 

"They taste better when they're from your plate." I answer, shrugging as he looked at me.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Yeah," I nod, watching as he leant forward, pecking my lips. 

"Okay," Beck looks at the camera, "The answer to your question, is order extra fries. If you know she's going to steal some from your plate, take some incitive and order more." 

"And food, should never, ever be the grounds for breaking up. Never!" I say, giving the camera pointed look before pausing, "Maybe.." I look at Beck, remembering the time he ate the last slice of my birthday cake and I threatened to break up with him if he ever did that again, before slowly looking at the camera.

"Okay," I smile, leaning slightly closer towards my laptop to read the question. "Our next question is from.. HollywoodLena and it says, Hey Beck and Y/n, I have a big problem! My boyfriend wants to take me to a fancy restaurant, but I'm worried I'll embarrass myself with the fancy fork-and-knife dance. How do I navigate the fine art of dining without it turning into a food fiasco?"

"I love this question," I say glancing at Beck. "Because we've both been in your spot exactly. I'm not going to say too much because this still makes me cringe to this day, but our very first date.. was worse than a food fiasco." I shake my head, cringing as I laughed.

"Yeah. Yep." Beck closes his eyes, crossing his arms as he nods, trying not to laugh. "It was terrible, man." He admitted, laughing.

I nodded, "We were tweens," I shrugged, smiling. "In a fancy restaurant. That should've never happened! But to answer your question.. HollywoodLena, look up some videos, y'know practice at home. But it is okay if you just use the simple fork, knife and spoon. Don't overthink it."

"Just don't do what we did, okay?" Beck says, shaking his head as I laughed.

"Alright," Beck mumbles, rubbing his hands together as he leans forward, clicking the next question. "Next, we have a question from.. Anonymous0," He nods, "Okay. Hey, how do I tell my girlfriend she smells bad without making her get all upse—"

"Did you charge the camera?" I ask Beck, after the camera red light started to blink. 

"Yeah," He nodded, leaning closer to the camera. He furrowed his eyebrows, tapping it, "I charged it in the computer lab earlier."

"Oh," I mutter, "Well, that's going to be all for today. Make sure to send in your relationship ques—!"

*Click*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 3.7K 64
Brittany Oliver is the younger sister of Beck Oliver. She is a very talented singer and dancer, and goes to Hollywood Arts with her brother and frien...
157K 4.3K 35
There's a new bad girl in town that makes Jade West look like kitten... Elizabeth Smith is a 17 year old girl who has had a tough time with the move...