Room 107 | A Victorious Rewri...

由 Elisabethhwrites

Y/n Vega has gone to Hollywood Arts ever since she was 12 years old and over the years, she has met a lot of... 更多

Curtain Notes
Timeline
Trina's Big Showcase
The Bird Scene
Tori's Video Profile
Stage fighting
The Birthweek Song
Rex Dies
Rex's Video Profile
Jade and Alyssa Vaughn
Jade's Video Profile
Robarazzi
Y/n the Zombie
Cat's Video Profile
Beck's Big Break
Beck's Video Profile
The Diddly-Bops
Andre's Video Profile
Cat's New Boyfriend
The Great Ping-Pong Scam
Slap Post: What I Hate
Wok Star
Survival of the Hottest
Tori Takes Requests: Multiple Sandwiches
Wi-Fi in the Sky
Slap Post: Beck and Y/n Give Relationship Advice
Freak the Freak Out: Part 1
Freak the Freak Out: Part 2
The Wood
Slap Post: BIG PROBLEM!!!
A Film by Dale Squires
Slap Post: What I Hate #2
Sleepover at Sikowitz
Sinjin's Video Profile
iParty With Victorious
Beggin' On Your Knees
Trina's Video Profile
Beck Falls for Y/n
Slap Post: Angry Freak Out!
Ice Cream for Ke$ha
Cell Block
Wanko's Warehouse
Slap Post: What I Hate #3
Tori Gets Stuck
Slap Post: Beck's Lady Advice
The Twins Tortures Teacher
Locked Up: Part 1
Locked Up: Part 2
The Blonde Squad
Things With Y/n: Andre's Love Songs
Terror On Cupcake Street
A Christmas Sikowitz
Slap Post: What I Love
Helen Back Again
How Trina Got In
Slap Post: New Public Service Announcement
The Bad Roommate
The Slap Fight
Who did it to Trina?
Things With Y/n: Pranking Sikowitz
The Worst Couple
Catsitting
Slap Post: What I Love #2
Car, Rain & Fire
Three girls and a Moose
The Opposite Date: Part 1
The Opposite Date: Part 2
Brain Squeezers
Slap Post: Shopping with Trina
Prom Wrecker
Driving the Twins Crazy
Things With Y/n: Beck's Hair
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 1
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 2
Victori-Yes
Tori Takes Requests: Holidays
Dates

Robbie's Video Profile

1.2K 22 0
由 Elisabethhwrites

*Click*

"Hello!" Robbie greets with a big smile, waving to the camera.

"Yeah, wassup." Rex says, after glancing at Robbie.

"Uh, my name is Robbie. And um," He glances at Rex, "Well right now I'm about to do my video profile for The Slap."

"Just do it, man." Rex looks at him.

"There's nothing wrong with me explaining what I'm about to do before I do it." He emphasizes. 

"Yeah, there is." 

"Rex!" Robbie exclaims.

"When a person uses the restroom, they just use the restroom. They don't sit down and say 'Hey everybody! Look at me, here I go! I'm about to use the restroom!'"

"I don't think that using the restroom is even remotely similar to what I'm do--" He stresses, before stopping. He closes his mouth, scowling before getting up from the lunch table, holding Rex.

"Where are we going?" Rex asks, out of the camera's view.

"Just sit over here." Robbie sighs.

"What? You giving me a time out?"

"No! I just would like to finish my video profile ALONE."

"You said I could participate!" Rex exclaims.

"I changed my mind." 

"But what if I said I wasn't going to slap you in the head and then I went and did this." Rex trails off before a slapping noise is heard.

"Ow!"

"I'm lactose intolerant. That means that I don't drink milk or consume any dairy products." Robbie says, sitting at a lunch table, in front of Festus food truck. 

He unclasps his hands, shifting on the bench. "I go to Hollywood Arts High school, here in LA." He smiles, gesturing around him.

"Why do I go to Hollywood Arts? I go to Hollywood Arts because I like to act, I like to.. dance, and I like to sing. So.. I thought I give you a little y'know uh impromptu example of those three things. Acting, dancing and singing." He lists. 

"Acting." He says, before leaning closer to the camera, "This is a scene about a dad and a baby who can talk. I'll be playing both the role of dad and baby who can talk." He explains. 

"Boboo! Did you eat all the mayonnaise!?" Robbie asks, yelling.

"No, daddy, I-- I didn't eat all the mayonnaise! I- I'm a good boy!" Robbie replies, using a high squeaky voice, sitting on the other side of the table.

"Well, the jar of mayonnaise was full when I left the house!" He points at him.

"Okay.. daddy I- I did eat all the mayonnaise!"

"I knew it!" He yells, glowering.

"Okay..." Robbie grins, "That wasn't a uh real acting scene, It was sorta just improving.. I was just uh.. being playful!" He exclaims, gesturing with his arms.

"Next! Dancing!"

"Uh here is a little song uh I wrote when I first started playing the guitar. I was so so little, and I don't know.. just kinda set the tone for my future songs." He says, sitting at the lunch table with guitar and harmonica. He looks down, getting ready to play. "So, here we go.. ready." He mumbles. 

He strums the guitar, playing the harmonica for a bit before looking at the camera, smiling. "Hey guys! You want to hear a song from Robbie!" He grins, "Okay! Just listen You can play with a balloon, you can lick a rubber band, you can eat a tasty spoon, you can slap your mother's friend. You wanna pet a frog, it's as easy as a log. Just take your handddd and rubs the frog's head, yeah!"

"Find a frog at your local pond and rub it's head! Girl you gotta rub that frog's head!"

"Rub that froggy's head!" He exclaims, before playing his harmonica again, and strumming his guitar.

"Rubs a frog's head... Headdd!"

"This has been my video profile." Robbie says, before taking a sip of his drink. "Soy milk." He smiles.

*Click*

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

414K 6K 26
One day, Emily's annoying twin, Tori, joins her school, and everything she does just backfires on Emily, leaving her life a complete mess. But maybe...
986K 13.2K 49
Hello. So I began this book way back in 2015. As I've written, my views and writing styles has changed so the most recent chapters are better and mor...
136K 3.3K 33
When a new girl joins Hollywood Arts, she gains the attention of Jade West. The two are completely different. So why does Jade fall for the new girl...