Red Garden: The Supreme Warri...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Henshin!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Nguyen was the chosen one for Kuuga ...after the second of legend Kuuga wh... More

Introduction: Third Kuuga
Harem
Villain & Teaser
Prologue: The Legend Has Return
Chapter 1: Mysterious Killer
Chapter 2: The Rebirth Of Kuuga
Chapter 3: The Rider Kick of Kuuga
Chapter 4: The Truth History Of Kuuga & Grongi
Chapter 5: Kuuga's Appearance
Chapter 6: The Vigilante
Chapter 7: Lancer/Summon Servant
Chapter 8: Lancer V.S Dragon Rod
Chapter 9: The 3rd Holy Grail War
Chapter 10: Archer V.S Kuuga Part 1
Chapter 11: Archer V.S Kuuga Part 2
Chapter 12: Summon More Servants?!?
Chapter 13: Kuuga Isn't Mess Around
Chapter 14: Kuuga Is Avenger
Chapter 16: Kuuga V.S Rider
Chapter 17: The White Hair Girl
Chapter 18: Berserker V.S Ultimate Dark Kuuga
Chapter 19: Relaxation
Chapter 20: Shirou Emiya & Sakura Matou
Chapter 21: Caster
Chapter 22: Shinji's Death
Chapter 23: Illya Meeting/Encounter Grongi
Chapter 24: Ally Fight Grongis
Chapter 25: How Many Servants Have?!?
Chapter 26: Kuuga Meet Archer
Chapter 27: Kuuga & Daguva
Chapter 28: Save Lise
Chapter 29: Daguva V.S Kuuga
Chapter 30: Rising Ultimate Kuuga V.S Archer

Chapter 15: Tsundere Girl

328 13 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

In a forest of the outskirts of Canada, was a beautiful mansion, though one may describe it as more of the castle and mansion due to how beautifully it was made. The design of the house itself seemed German in descent, a mixture of regular mansion and castle like spires. The walls were pure white, reminiscent of freshly fallen snow, and made of pure marble. As a supplement to the pure white of the walls the roof was an astonishingly deep  blue would say is similar to that of a lake.

In all the house looked as if it were some sort of fairy tale come to life and placed in the perfect setting. However, if the outside of the house was beautiful, then the inside of the house would leave one breathless. They were lined with intricately carved wood while the floor was made of pristine marble that led to a staircase were made same material that lead to the secondary floor. Various knickknacks, were placed along the wall and through many of them to be priceless; varying from vases, tea sets, and fine dining wear. The bedroom was beautifully furnished, if not more so, then the hallways. The carpet looked to made of fine wool that would feel as though they were walking on the finest of comforts. The beds, it was as if someone had taken a cloud of it into a bed from the looks of its softness.

It was in one of these rooms that a small feminine figure was giggling to herself. The figure had a white blonde hair and her skin seemed to be just as pure in color. Her skin was delicate, and would remind someone of freshly its pure white color. Her eyes, alight with amusement and glee, were a stunning crimson color, some would even says ever shade of rubies. She appeared to be no older than eight years old. She wore collared, purple long-sleeved light purple scarf to match, and a long white skirt and purple boots to finish her ensemble.

In all her appearance seemed to be angelic in nature. A pure soul who could, or would not harm anything and the saying goes, appearance can be deceiving.

Her name is Illya Einzbern.

Illya Einzbern.

A small giggle erupted from her chest.

Illya: "We saw something really great this morning, didn't we?" She asked herself and she was seemed to look at the air as her eyes kept on a book of what appearance to be newspaper clippings.

Illya: "Who would have thought that after years, he would come back after his disappearance? Not only that but we saw who he truly was...right?" She asked him.

???: "Grgrruuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was roar out in the air and fearsome grunt, its deep bellow barely veiling a sense of rage.

With one more giggle at the sound of the grunt, she laid the book on her bed as she stood, making her eyes looking down at it and she said.

Illya: "I can't wait to meet you, Unidentified Life Form 4 Oji-chan." She said to the picture.

As the door to her room shut, the book that lay on her bed was revealed to indeed be a book of newspaper all with the photo of the same person, dating back 2 years ago.

Kuuga.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in the school and he was unexpected for what he just saw someone else is here and make him doesn't believe it and he saw her...her...I mean the girl is here and she wore a school uniform with her red long coat also she had a black hair with ponytail on her sides. Then (Y/N) was surprise to see her who is here...and yep it is the Tsudenere Girl who was here and make her was looking at the students and then except for (Y/N) who was sat next with Kate and this make her surprise.

Rin: "*He's here too....the armored man bug was here.*" She thought herself and make her looking at (Y/N) who was here.

Teacher: "Class, this is Rin Tohsaka and she is a new student...she will be in this classroom." He said to them and make the boys got their faces with eyes are hearts and they both saw the beautiful girl who was stood right there with a perfect smile up. Then (Y/N) with Kate definitely seeing her is here and also (Y/N) told Kate about this girl name is Rin...and Kate was searching up in the computer and she was searching about the name of Rin and she just found the first name of Rin Tohsaka.

(Y/N): "*Looks like she is here.*" He thought himself and he was thinking about what to do but he need to thinking about this situation and how is he going to handle this little girl and then (Y/N) wasn't like it at all.

After the classroom was over and then (Y/N) was heading to the lunch right away and make him was sat there by himself and he was chilling little bit and then he turn his head to look around and he saw all everyone is here and then he heard a footsteps coming here. When he turn to look at the girl who is here...Rin.

Rin: "Well, look who it is....it looks like the armored man was sat here." She said.

(Y/N): "You're Rin Tohsaka?" He asked her.

Rin: "Yep, the only....may I sit here?" She asked (Y/N) and he nod his head to her and then she was sat down on the chair and then (Y/N) notice the presence and all everyone in the lunch cafeteria was around here and looking at (Y/N) with Rin talking. Then the girls are notice this and make them both were jealous also Rachel got jealous about this new girl who came here to take her man with him?!? Rachel won't forgive her.

(Y/N): "Why are you here and what do you want?" He asked her.

Rin: "I came here to win this war and join in this school." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Right, you and servant almost kill me back there...but I don't really trust you." He said to her and then she was shook her head and she said.

Rin: "That's what the rule of Holy Grail War, (Y/N)." She said.

(Y/N): "You want the Holy Grail badly...so why? Why did you want it?" He asked her and then she told him that she wasn't gonna let him knew at it and then she will talk with him later and then the two of them were eating their foods right away. 

Time Skip Later.

When it is going afternoon right away the school is finally over and make the protagonist was about to heading back to his home right away and he was going home right away but then Rin who was stood right there and she just looking at (Y/N) and she said.

Rin: "Alright, you and me are gonna talk." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out and he said.

(Y/N): "Talk about what, Rin? Look I don't tell you about-" He tried to said.

Rin: "I'm not talking about the command seal or anything...I was wondering about something else that I want to talk." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What?" He asked her.

Rin: "The belt that you were transform into....an armor suit form. What was it?" She asked (Y/N) and make him silent and he said.

(Y/N): "Sorry, Rin....I don't tell you about my secret and this is my power so...you won't take it from me right now." He said to her and make her smile and she closed her eyes and she said.

Rin: "Alright then, I'm going to teach you a lesson!" She said to (Y/N) and make him surprise and she shot him with her finger and then (Y/N) dodge out of the way and he was landing his feet down on the ground and he turn his head to look up at Rin who was gonna shoot more. Then he start to running away from her and make her was tried to shoot him again and more too...this make him got pisses off and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright, you want it?!? Come on and get some!!!!!" He shout out at her and he was stop then he goes his position right away.

(Y/N) brought his both hands on his waist and he was summon his silver metallic belt right away.

(Y/N) shifted into his position, placing his left palm above the belt, while his right hand crossed over and he had only one thing to said.

(Y/N): "HENSHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

(Y/N) just called out at the top of his lungs as he brought his left hand back into a fist over what look on a lever on the belt. From there he brought his right arm back on top of his left and pressed down, and finally he use his arms out to the sides.

BREET! BRETT!!! BRETT!!! BRETT!!! BRETT!!! BRETT!!! BRETT!!!!!!!!!!....SHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the transformation was finally done and make (Y/N) was turn into his Kuuga form...the Mighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rin: "So you show your true form." She said.

(Y/N): "Yep, this is going to be between of us and now prepare for battle." He said to her.

When the two of them are fighting and (Y/N) dodge from the moves of Rin tried to hurt him and he was dodge away from the attack of Rin and then (Y/N) went closer to her and he gave her a slap on her face and make her fell through to the door and she was got up from the ground and she said.

Rin: "How dare you?!?" She said.

(Y/N): "Bitch, please....I can hit you whenever I-" He tried to said and the two of them were heard the screams out from the feminine voice.

(A/N: Okay, let me tell you guys this universe is connecting to Kuuga tv series and also this is different universe like Fate Stay Night and Fate Zero.)

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 1.8K 16
Lisa has craved for the Holy Grail her whole life. After all these time he can finally sumon a spirit. She has a blade... A blade that has fought in...
22.7K 646 35
(Y/N), embrace the darkness!!!! At Last!!!! I FEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Y/N) (L/N) was born in the New York City and he was become homeless little boy...
214K 9K 200
Ainz in the FGO! Will it be a challenge for him? (Spoiler: No). No roflstomp, no hate, no bashing. Just pure Ainz magnificence in play. Also, I have...
26 0 12
Akita Kurayami is a high school loner in Tokyo, Japan. He never met his father and his mother died hours after childbirth. Girls always fight over hi...