𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐭𝐡...

By inlovewithleeminho

Two boys grew up HATING each other. all because their parents still had some drama going on ever since they t... More

characters .
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.

chapter 3.

409 16 19
By inlovewithleeminho

once chan got to the dorm he sat down on the sofa and waited for seungmin to come. after maybe about two hours he finally came, seungmin opened the door and looked at chan confused.

seungmin: whats with yo-

chan: shut the fuck up brace face.

seungmin: i- fuck you.

chan: why did you fucking insult my friends?

chan then got up and walked towards seungmin who was just standing there taking his shoes off

chan: im fucking talk to you!

seungmin: first off dont yell at me, second off i didn't insult then! i just called them names? not my fucking fault they're crybabys.

chan: oh fuck you seungmin! one thing is to call me shit BUT DONT EVER CALL MY FRIENDS SHIT UNDERSTAND?!

seungmin: oh fuck you chan! stop being a fucking baby and defending them! if they didnt like it they shouldve spoken up and said something! NOT BITCH ABOUT IT TO YO-

chan then pushed seungmin back against the door and held him by his collar

chan: DONT YELL AT ME BITCH! ILL BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU JUST LIKE I DID BACK IN HIGHSCHOOL! YOU THINK YOUR ALL BIG AND BAD NOW THAT YOUR FUCKING BACK HERE?! GUESS WHAT YOUR NOT!

seungmin: OH SUCK MY DICK! I DONT CARE! NOT MY FAULT YOUR PUSSY ASS FRIENDS CSNT TAKE A FUCKING JOK-

before seungmin could finish his sentence chan punched him in the face popping his lip, seungmin was shocked that chan hit him but of course he wasn't going to that that so seungmin pushed chan back before punching him back.

chan: oh you fucking bitch.

seungmin: what?. you hit me ill hit back whore.

chan then pushed seungmin to the ground and got on top of him, of course seungmin tried to get him off but chan was to strong

chan: ill give it to you like this bitch, I beat the fuck out of you right now or you stop shit talking my friends. pick one!

seungmin: how about, none!

chan then slapped seungmin across the face kinda hard which made him whine a bit. but he wasnt going to back down. not now

chan: PICK ONE SEUNGMIN!

seungmin: FUCK YOU!

chan then punched seungmin this time making his nose somewhat bleed.

chan: IF YOU DONT PICK I SWEAR ILL BREAK YOUR NOSE AGAIN!

seungmin: FUCK YOU CHAN!

chan: YOUR SO STUBBORN! JUST LIKE YOUR BITCHASS MOM!

seungmin: OH YOU BITCH! IM GOING TO KILL YOU NOW!

he says pushing chan off him and punching him in the face repeatedly. seungmin was starting to tear up while doing so. he was just so mad and hurt. seungmin used to like chan and try to get along with him. but chan just bullied and picked on seungmin. right now it was like he was getting back at chan for making him suffer all those years ago.

seungmin: FUCK ASSHOLE! YOU RUINED MY LIFE! I-I HATE YOU! WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! DAMN IT!

seungmin was punching chan repeatedly without stopping, chan was trying to fight back but couldn't. while all this was happening. soobin was outside waiting for seungmin. but once he started hearing seungmin yell louder he opened the door just to see seungmin beating up chan right there on their dorm floor.

seungmin: A-ASSHOLE! ILL N-NEVER FORGIVE FOR WHAT YOU P-PUT ME THROUGH!! JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE!!.

he says yelling and crying.

soobin: SEUNGMIN! OMG STOP! SEUNGMIN!

soobin then pulled seungmin off of chan which made him sorta switch back to reality, and when he did, he realized he maybe took it to far.

soobin: SEUNGMIN! WHAT THE FUCK?!

seungmin: o-oh my god..what the fuck did i do.

soobin: chan! can you hear me?!

chan: y-yes..im fine..i-im not fucking d-dead.

soobin: seungmin! go get me your first aid kit now!

seungmin: i-i

soobin: now seungmin hurry up!

seungmin then wiped his tears a bit before running to his room to find the first aid kit, while he was doing that soobin helped chan up and sat him on the sofa.

chan: is it b-bad?

soobin: very. you look like you got hit by a car.

chan: its mt fault. i shouldn't have pushed him to his limits.

soobin: what do you mean?

chan: we were fighting. and i brought up his mom again. so i just took it to far.

seungmin then came back running and handed it soobin while kinda panicking about what he had done, soobin cleaned up chans face and all gove him some medicine and put him to sleep in his room, when soobin walked out into the living room he saw seungmin sorta crying and still panicking.

soobin: okay, you gotta calm down and tell me what happened seungmin.

seungmin: i-i lost myself. i lost my temper- i didnt mean to beat him up like that! i was going to stop. b-but i couldn't..it felt like i was getting back at him for everything he's ever done to me in the past..i didnt mean to take it t-this far!

soobin: you nearly broke his nose. you popped both of his lips seungmin. i mean truly what the hell??

seungmin: i didnt mean to! i-it just happened! i couldn't s-stop, god this is bad..really bad soobin! he's going to call his parents and and ill get kicked out of here! and ill have to be a broke bum b-because i got kicked out of college! damn it!

soobin: seungmin calm down!

seungmin: ahh fuck! i messed up b-bad didn't i-i?..

seungmin then started panicking while walking back and forth, soobin then grabbed seungmins hands and held them tightly while looking him in the eyes.

soobin: seungmin calm down, he's alive.

seungmin: n-no! i almost hurt him! b-badly! h-hes going to snitch, and ill get k-kicked out of college.

soobin: seungmin! look at me! your stressing out to much, your just having a panic attack. calm down and listen to me.

seungmin then looked up at soobin and nodded a bit.

soobin: he is going to be fine. just needs to rest for a few days. the medicine i gave him will probably knock him out all night and maybe half of the day tomorrow. your only job is to take care of him okay?

seungmin: o-okay, i can do that.

soobin: okay. its late you should probably go to sleep, call me if anything okay?

seungmin nodded before letting soobin out, once he left seungmin went to chans room to check up on him, once he saw he was sleeping he left to his room and decided to get some sleep too.

-the next morning.

seungmin woke up around 11am this time, he decided to skip classes to take care of chan since it is sorta his fault, but he quickly got changed into some more comfortable clothes before walking out his room and into the kitchen to make breakfast. once he was done he put it on a plate and went to wake chan up.

seungmin: chan??..are you awake?

seungmin peeked in just to find chan still sleeping, he sighed a bit and brought the food he made inside the room and set it on chans counter.

seungmin: sorry i lost my temper..im truly sorry. i hope you feel better soon.

he said as he walked out and closed the door behind him. the rest of the day seungmin just cleaned up the dorm and did his assignments from his classes, while finishing up an assignment there was a knock at his door, he quickly got up and went to open it to see chan standing there, looking somewhat upset and worried.

seungmin: oh your awake! d-do you need anything?..

chan: yes.

seungmin: yeah?.

chan: can you maybe make something to eat?. if your not busy i guess.

seungmin: oh! yes of course! ill go right now uhm i just have to finish up this assignment and ill go make something, uhmm anything in mind?

chan: something my parents will like. you know how picky they are.

chan then started to walk away down the hall back to his room.

seungmin: w-wait! why are they coming?!.

chan just ignored him before slamming his door shut, seungmin then started to panic again.

seungmin: o-oh fuck! this is bad! really bad! ahh shittt!

seungmin ran to chans room and started knocking on the door repeatedly

seungmin: c-chan! why are they coming?! did you c-call them!? am i getting sued!?

chan then opened his door while kinda laughing a bit which left seungmin confused.

seungmin: why are you l-laughing?.

chan: i was just joking, no need to get all scared

seungmin: what?!.

chan: they arent coming. i was just joking

seungmin then let out a big sigh then looked at chan pissed.

seungmin: fucking asshole! you scared me!!

chan: sorry

seungmin then ignored chan and walked out to the living room and sat on the couch and chan came out and sat down on the other couch.

chan: uhm can we actually talk tho?.

seungmin: about?.

chan: so i was maybe thinking uhm..
_________________________________
A/N

cliffhanger whatttt 😮 omg stop cz so much shit has happened already and it's bearly the third chapter 😭, broz omg lowkey lowkey idk if im the only one but i kinda picture seungmin like wanting to like be all big and bad and like tryin to b like a top but like in reality he's a bottom with anger issues- but thats besides the point uhmmmmm idk what else to say, next chapter will be out in an hour or two? or maube tomorrow idk 😭 but yes sorry for any misspellings and bave a wonderful day or night!

words - 1657

goodbye - 09

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 708 26
Baekhyun and Chanyeol were high school sweethearts until their forceful departure resulted in a grudge. Years later, Chanyeol is a rising legend whil...
4.1K 258 40
Chasing the same dream, becoming team mates, friends, bandmates, best friends... More? Somewhere in between, life happens. What you want sometimes is...
2.1K 102 42
Samuel: "You done with your packing?? When are you planning to shift?" Ace: "Ahh, that." Samuel: "Listen Ace, I don't give a damn about your personal...
3.2K 72 9
"I want you to stay with me forever,so i..." - to be contin...