Chat/Adrien x reader y/n (flu...

By Averagewritr

You have the bat miraculous, this mainly fluff enjoy! Highest ranking #2 in AdrienAgreste More

Introduction
| Chapter 1 |
| Chapter 2 |
| Chapter 3 |
| Chapter 4 |
Fight scenes?
| Chapter 6 |
| Chapter 7 |
| Chapter 8 |
| Chapter 9 |
| Chapter 10 |
| Chapter 11 |
| Chapter 12 |
| Chapter 13 |
| Chapter 14 |
| Chapter 15 |
just something
| Chapter 16 |
| Chapter 17 |

| Chapter 5 |

493 26 0
By Averagewritr

My alarm goes off and it rings through my head. I groan as I sit up to go turn it off but I stop when a box rolls off my chest. It was a black hexagon with a red design, it looked like the box that old man had.

I warily opened it up and a blue orb flew out of it. "AHH!" I screech as the light fades and a blueish bug bat thing appears. I push myself back towards my wall hitting my head. The strange creature yawned and stretched its little body.  "What's up! I'm Nixx."

Woah it can't talk?

"I'm y/n, what are you?" This has gotta be a dream.

"I'm a kwami I grant you magical powers so you can be a superhero."

I gasp "Like Ladybug and Chat Noir?"

"Yup, and sorry but do you have any celery? I'm very hungry." He asks sweetly.

I giggle, "Of course, I'll go get some, I don't wanna introduce you to the people Im living with yet, I don't trust them fully."

"You cannot tell anyone about me, I must be kept a secret."

I nod, and head down to grab some celery.

(~)

"Put this bracelet on, it will change to whatever you would like it to look like."

I slide the bracelet on my wrist and it turns into a thin gold one and tightened around my arm. "Woah that's crazy, okay how do I transform?"

"You must say transform me, and your instructions will be in your weapon."

This should be easy.

"Okay. Nixx, transform me!"

I'm not gonna describe the transformation lmao just imagine whatever you want.

A flash of light blue washes over me and I look at my hands.

"Woah! Nixx I'm blue!" No response.
"Nixx?" I look around but the creature is no where in sight.

I walk over to my mirror and gasp. I have a black bodysuit with white and blue accents, with a blue mark in the middle. It slightly resembles a heart. I have black and blue mask over my eyes and blue wings in the back, I also have big bat ears attached to my head.

Cool okay this is normal.

I have a folded fan on my hip. I grab it and open it to see a control center.

I click on abilities. Huh screech, sounds loud maybe I'll wait until later for that.

It says here to go long distances to flap my fan along with my wings and I can fly any direction?

I step up to my window and take a deep breath. I go to flap the fab when someone knocks on my door.

"Y/n? Are you ready we have to get going." Marinette says from the other side.

Oh no. "Uh yeah I'll be right out!"

"Nixx, transform me?"

The same blue light swallowed me again and I was back in my pajamas. "Okay good, I have to get ready to leave now." I grab grey sweatpants, a tank top, and a sweater. I grab Nixx and put him in my sweatpants pocket. "That's where you stay for now." He nods.

I rush downstairs with my stuff, "Morning everyone, I'll just take a croissant to go!" I follow Marinette downstairs through the bakery. We cross the street and head inside the school.

"Ugh I left my headphones in my room." I sigh as we walk into class.

Marinette gives me a sympathetic smile. "It's okay, I'm sure Nino has extras."

"Yeah, that's true." I walk up to him.

"Oh hey y/n." He greets.

"Hey Nino, I was wondering if you had extra headphones, I left mine at home."

"Yeah lemme check my bag." He reaches down and after 2 minutes he apologizes. "Sorry I don't have any extra today."

I sigh, "it's alright I'll just listen to your music at home then." I give him a thumbs up and walk to my desk.

(~)

I follow Marinette and Alya through the lunch line when someone calls my name, I look up to see Adrien walking towards us.

"Oh my gosh Alya he's coming over here!" Marinette squeals. "Oh my gosh what do I say to him?"

"Girl calm down." Alya laughs shaking her head at the girl.

"Hey Marinette, hey Alya." He greets.

"H-hi adr-Adrien, heh h-how a-are you? Youlookgreatnotthatyoudontlookgoodalwaysiwasjustsaying."  Marinette stuttered.

He nodded "Thanks Marinette, I think you looks great too." He turned back to me. "I have a pair of headphones we can share to listen to Ninos music if you would like?" He asks me.

"Yeah sure, thanks Adrien." I grin gratefully.

"Cool!"

I grab my lunch tray and sit down at a table with them, he pulls out his headphones and hands me a earpiece as he puts his own in his ear.

I give him a warm smile as he starts the music.

"Woah what's up with them?" Nino asks Alya as he sits down.

"They're listening to your music together." Alya responds.

"Ohh cool, Adrien wanted to make up to her anyways, about him asking about the shrine of him or whatever." He nodded approvingly.

I look up to see Marinette staring straight at her food her face red in embarrassment. I sigh a little.

"A shrine? Oh no Marinette what did you sa-"
Alya was cut off.

"HAHAHAHA let's talk about something else!" Marinette practically shouted. Making Adrien look up from his food.

"Huh?" He asked.

I pat his shoulder, "poor little blondie." I giggle.

"Now who tf are you calling poor bitch?" Plagg asks piping out of Adriens jacket with a Glock.
"HE GIVES ME EXPENSIVE CHEESES"
He starts shooting everyone in the room

My bad ignore that part

He laughs with me.

Marinette pov:

"That's not fair, how is she able to just talk to him? What if he falls in love with her? And they start dating? It would be the end of the world!" I groan to Alya.

"Chill out girl, she's just making friends, besides I don't think she likes him." Alya reassures.

I sigh "if you say so."

Y/n pov:

I look at Marinette to see her glaring at me, she was practically seething. She looks between me and Adrien and I realize. I open my eyes wide and nod at her curtly. "I'm gonna head to class early, see you guys later." I pull the headphone out and hand it back to Adrien our hands brushing together a bit, "here you go, thanks!"

I rush out of the cafeteria taking a deep breath.

I look around to make sure no one in nearby and open my sweatpants pocket, "Come on out Nixx, I grabbed a piece of celery for you." I say.

He flies out and grins, "So," he says between bites "Adrien huh?" I snort.

"Yeah okay. Finish up I wanna test out my abilities." I retort.

I walk into an empty classroom. "Nixx, transform me."

Once again I'm in my hero outfit.
I open the door and grab my fan. I stand on the windowsill. "Okay cool I got this!"

I flap the fan down and I shoot up. "Woah!" I gasp as I spelt decent down. Right in front of the school.

"Woah who's that?"

"A new hero?"

"Or an akuma!"

"Someone get Alya."

This is a sensory overload. "Hey everyone what's up? I kinda have to get going so uh." I back up to take off again when Alya shows up.

"Wait! Are you a new hero?" She asks excitedly

"Uh yup! I'm a new one."

"What's your name?" She asks.

Oh I should've thought about that. Okay bats what do bats do uhm.

"Um I'm Ekko!" I respond after a moment.

"So cool! Will we be seeing a lot of you?"

I laugh "I sure hope so. But I really do have to get going!" I give her a salut as I fly up again. I make my way over to the window and land inside.

I destransform and walk out to get to my next class.

(~)

Me and Marinette were walking out the school when she pulled me aside.

"Look I don't wanna seem mean or rude, but don't get attached to Adrien, since you're not gonna be here forever, I don't want him falling for someone like you." She explained.

"Someone like me? What does that mean?" I scoff.

"That's not what I meant." She apologized quickly.

"Of course it wasn't, you think I'm just like my mother don't you?"  I thought she was okay with me here but okay then.

I turn around a walk briskly away from the bakery.

I reach the Seine and sit down on the stairs in a bridge admiring Paris. I don't hear someone near me until they sit down next to me. I jump slightly and turn to see Adrien next to me. I turn back facing the water. "I actually have to go." I say standing up.

"What, why?" He asks.

"Uh bakery stuff." I grunt. "Cya later Adrien." I walk away towards the bakery.

(~)

"Okay Nixx, time to meet the hero's!" I exclaim.

"Finally, I've been waiting for some action." He laughs.

"Nixx, transform me!"

I look in my mirror again, wearing the same outfit as before. I walk over to my window and pull out my fan.

As I fly around Paris I look around for the heros. I finally see them sitting atop the Eiffel Tower. I flap my fan again propelling myself towards them.

"Chat, I already told you I love someone else." A female voice says.

"But you could give me a chance! Just one bugaboo?" Chat asks.

"Stop calling me bugaboo." She scolded.

I reach the top and slowly walk over to them.

"Hello?" I ask.

I walk out from behind a pillar near me to be face to face with the super-heroines.

Ladybug grins, "Hello, you must be Ekko? I saw you on the lady log earlier today."

I nod eagerly, "I just started today."

Chat Noir grabs my hand bringing it to his lips. "Well hello Ekko, welcome to the team." He winks.

Right he's flirty.

"Well hello Chat Noir, I see you're as flirty as they say you are." You wink back at him.

"Yes, well my puns are also im-paw-sible to resist." He grins at me.

"We'll see pussy-cat."

"Yeah um okay, had about enough of that, what can you do Ekko?" Ladybug interrupts.

"Oh uh my power is Screech, I can send enemies flying, and I fly to transport."

"I can make that work." She says after a minute.

I walk over to the edge of the Eiffel Tower looking down. "It's so gorgeous from up here." I comment.

"Definitely." Chat says from beside me startling me and my foot slips. "Woah!" I shriek as my foot slides down the side of the ledge. I grab my fan about to propel when I find I'm not falling. I'm sideways. With no support.

"Woah!" Chat exclaims in awe. "That's so cool! I didn't know you had the ability to do that." He admires.

"Yeah me either." I comment as I warily put my other foot down. I'm hanging off the side of the tower but not falling. I take a few steps until I'm hanging upside down on the level below us.

"This. Is. So. Cool!" I shriek.

"Carry me upside down!" Chat pleads.

I roll my eyes as I reach out to grab his hands pulling him towards me. He swung a little bit and I hoist him up and wrap my arms around his waist holding him against me.

"And you like not falling? At all?" He questions. I hear his chest vibrate against my ear while he asks.

"Uh no, I'm not." I say after a second my face a pink shade. He looks down, or rather up.

He let out a gasp. "Are you blushing?" He smirks.

"Pshh no way, it just um the blood rushing to my face." I stammer out quickly.

"Uh huh, sure." He leans closer to my face. I turn redder and pretend to drop him.

"Ahh!" He shrieks clinging onto me. I giggle, "what's wrong scaredy cat?"

"Ahem, we have patrol to get to." Ladybug says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My thumbs hurt so bad 😭🤚🏻 longest chapter I've ever written 💀 ily 🫶🫶❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 188 14
Adrienette Adrien+Marinette Miraculous Ladybug WARNING: Finished, but never completed!
186 4 2
Hello everyone. I'm MiraculouslyGory. Btw, I changed it to MiraculousGory because it sounds better than YaBoyPringles. Plus it shares my two commo...
150K 5.1K 25
Adrien and Felix Agreste X male/female reader
32.8K 1K 26
Adrien Agreste could usually pretend he was fine. He'd never faltered from his regimen of fake smiles since childhood. At twenty-six years old he was...