Addicting Sins | ๐’˜๐’๐’˜

By lovablelies

๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ Spin-off gxg โ€ข wlw โ€ข studxstud/studxmasc Nine years later, Angel Pearce-Ford is... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. | Bonus
51. | Bonus
Sequel?! / Fun Facts!
Deleted Scenes
Update On Sequel!

31.

5.9K 186 27
By lovablelies

Pre-Birthday Blues

...Dom I think you might wanna see this." Niya spoke, holding up an envelope.

♥︎

I rubbed Dominique's back gently as she continued to throw up in the toilet.

"Do you want me to get you some water?" Niya questioned, sitting on the edge of the tub. Dominique nodded a little before throwing up some more. Niya quickly got up and made her way out of the bathroom.

Eventually Dominique lift her head up. I grabbed a paper towel and began wiping her mouth. I then kissed her cheek.

"You okay baby?" I softly asked. Dominique nodded a little, resting her head against my chest.

"You know you don't have to read anymore, right?" I assured her. "I know, but I want to." Dominique expressed. "Okay." I nodded, handing her the three page letter her father wrote her.

As Dominique started back reading the letter to herself, I read it to myself as well.

'...and I'm sorry I stopped writing you for a couple of years. Once you stopped responding, I just assumed that you no longer wanted anything to do with me. I felt that I let you down and maybe it'd be better for you to live your life that way. I want you to know that I never stopped checking on you though. My sister always informed me of your doings and your life.'

'...I knew when you graduated high school, first started college, and that you're D2?! I'm so proud of you babygirl. I remember when you were little and your nickname was butterfingers because you could barely hold a basketball for more than two seconds. You would always get upset when you would go to toss the ball because it always landed right in front of you. You would cry in my arms and tell me to hit the ball because it was being mean...'

Dominique chuckled a little to herself.

'I hear you've got a girlfriend now. I would love to meet her and see just who exactly is worthy of dating my babygirl. I hope she's treating you right because you deserve it. I'd love for you two to come visit me sometime. I've finally been granted visitation.'

'There's so much more I want to say but this letter is already long enough. I don't want to take up too much of your precious time. I know your birthday's in a few days and just wanted to wish my little girl a happy 22nd birthday. Child, you're making me feel old. Anyways, I love you so much Dominique.

Love dad,'

"...I love you too dad." Dominique mumbled, refolding the papers.

I rubbed her back a little.

"I honestly thought he forgot about me or was...dead." Dominique quietly expressed. "Don't you think I would've told you if he was dead?" Niya spoke, causing Dominique and I to jump a little.

"When the hell did you get back in here?" I questioned. Niya chuckled a little while handing Dominique a bottle of water.

"So, are you gonna write him back?" Niya asked Dominique. "I don't know...probably. Eventually." Dominique answered. "Take your time." I told Dominique.

"Aw, you guys are so cute." Niya quietly clapped. "Get out." both Dominique and I told her. "Okay." Niya playfully sighed while walking out.

Dominique and I chuckled at her a little.

~♥︎~

*A Day Before Dominique's B-Day*

4:35AM

"Get up." I said for the hundredth time. "No." Dominique whined as she pulled the sheets over her face. "Dominique. I'm not playing with you. Get up." I firmly spoke.

"I already told you how today was gonna go. Now get up." I stated while pulling the sheets off Dominique.

She immediately curled into a ball, hugging herself.

"Dominique!" I hit her with a pillow. She just groaned while rolling over on her stomach.

"Dominique!" I smacked her ass.

Dominique's eyes stayed closed as a small smile appeared on her face. "Do it again." she mumbled, barely pronouncing the words.

"No, get up." I dragged out my words while pulling her out of bed. She stood up for a second before all of her weight collapsed onto me. I held her up while walking towards the bathroom.

I turned the bathroom light on and stood her up.

"Okay, I'll be right back. Go ahead and brush your teeth, wash your face, take a shit, whatever you have to do." I told her.

I then walked out of the bathroom and exited the room. I walked into the kitchen and saw Niya standing there with coffee in her hand. Her eyes were wide but I could tell she was tired.

"Is she up now? I'm ready to drop y'all off at the airport so I can come back and get sleep." she expressed. "Yea, she's in the bathroom now. We'll be ready soon." I told Niya. She nodded before taking a sip of her coffee.

I went back to check on Dominique.

She was standing in the same place I left her, clearly out of it.

"Dominique come on." I grabbed her toothbrush and handed it to her. She slowly took it in her hand. "Hm." I held the toothpaste up.

Dominique slowly brought her toothbrush to the toothpaste. I applied the toothpaste to her toothbrush and gestured her to brush her teeth. Dominique placed the toothbrush in her mouth.

"No." I face palmed.

I grabbed her toothbrush and ran it under the sink water.

"Oh..." Dominique smiled a little.

I then gave her the toothbrush back and she began brushing her teeth.

I walked back into the bedroom and started moving our bags and suitcases into the living room. I opened up a few bags, occasionally double checking for things.

Once I finished, I went to check on Dominique again. I sighed to myself as she was leaned over, knocked out, on the toilet. Boxers down and all.

"Dominique." I tapped her repeatedly. "Hm?" she slowly sat up after a few taps.

"Are you done using the bathroom?" I wondered. "Mhm." Dominique lazily nodded. "Are you gonna shower again, before we leave?" I asked her. "Mhm." she nodded, resting her head against me.

"Baby. Come on then, we have to go soon." I lift her up. After talking to her for a bit longer, I finally got her to finish so she could shower.

A little over half an hour later, we were finally heading out.

"Y'all make sure y'all have everything." Niya spoke. Dominique just continued walking, with her grumpy ass.

Now I know not to have her up this early again.

"Dominique, did you pack your meds?" I asked. She continued walking with her book bag on. "Dominique." I said in a firm manner. She then turned around and gave me a 'what?' look.

"Did you pack your meds?" I asked again. "Yes." she nearly rolled her eyes.

I sighed in annoyance while walking behind her.

Once we got to the car, I placed the bags in the trunk. Dominique tossed her stuff in the trunk then walked away, getting into the backseat.

"Anyways." I mumbled to myself while fixing her stuff, making it neater. I finished and closed the trunk.

I then got into the backseat with Dominique. Dominique scooted over to the middle seat and laid her head on my shoulder. She wrapped her arms around my waist.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder a little, stroking her upper arm with my thumb.

The entire ride to the airport was quiet. Niya was busy driving, I had nothing to say and Dominique was sound asleep.

Before I knew it, Dominique and I were waiting in the airport concourse.

Dominique was sitting beside me with her head resting on my shoulder. She was just scrolling on her phone as so was I. "Do you still love me?" Dominique asked out of nowhere.

"Yes. Of course I do." I answered, kissing her forehead.

"Okay." Dominique smiled a little.

I watched as Dominique opened instagram. She took a picture of herself laying on my shoulder, added a red heart and posted it on her story.

Dominique then sat up a little and I quickly looked away.

"Ima go use the restroom." Dominique said while standing up. I watched as she stretched a little, her hoodie lifting up a bit. "Okay..." I bit my lip a little, staring at her.

Dominique leaned down to me and pecked my lips. She then put her phone on my lap before walking off.

I continued scrolling on my phone until Dominique came back.

"This dumbass white bitch kept staring at me when I walked into the restroom." Dominique said while sitting down.

I laughed a little to myself.

"I'm like hello?! Then she gonna walk out while shaking her head." Dominique explained. "Stupid bitch." she then mumbled while slouching in her seat. "Bae calm down." I chuckled.

"No, that shit really piss me off." Dominique chuckled. "Like, what a bitch gotta do around here? Pop a titty?" she continued.

"Aye, you better not be popping no titties." I quickly responded.

"I'm not." Dominique chuckled.

"Unless it's for you mommy." she then mumbled. I slowly turned to look at her. Dominique had a small smile on her face. I gave her a suggestive look while staring at her lips.

"I'm finna suck your titties when we get to the hotel." I whispered. "Okay..." Dominique returned the look.

I then looked away a bit with a no good smile.

"What do you think I should do?" Dominique suddenly sighed. "About what?" I questioned.

"I lowkey wanna get my nipples pierced. But, then again I don't cause I heard it takes forever to heal. But then again, they would be so cute and my nipples would be extra sensitive, if you catch my drift..." Dominique smirked a little.

"Yea, they would..." I trailed off, imagining things.

"Then I might get my tongue pierced, snake eyes. It would benefit the both of us." Dominique smiled. "What are you talking about?" I chuckled.

"You'll see when that piercing hits your clit." Dominique whispered.

I immediately felt a little heartbeat in between my legs at the thought.

"Anyways, I'm bout to take a nap. Wake me up when it's time to leave, okay?" Dominique said while laying on my shoulder, as if she didn't just make her previous comment.

"Mhm." I gave her a look.

Around 30 minutes later, Dominique and I were on our way to board our flight.

Of course Dominique was back to having an attitude and being grumpy since I woke her minutes after she finally fell asleep.

I turned around and gestured her to catch up with me. She rolled her eyes while continuing to walk slow. Dominique looked kind of cute in her black sweats and matching hoodie, carrying her stuff with her neck pillow around her neck.

I took my phone out and went to instagram. I took a picture of her while laughing a little. I posted the picture on my story after typing, Grumpy ass next to her in a small font.

I continued to laugh as Dominique approached me. "You look so cute." I told her. She shook her head, disregarding my comment as she continued walking.

I then continued laughing while trailing behind her.

~♥︎~

I sighed in relief as Dominique and I finally stepped foot in our hotel.

We arrived in Los Angeles an hour prior.

"Oh my god." Dominique groaned, laying flat on the bed. "I just wanna melt into the bed." she then expressed. I chuckled a little while taking off my shirt.

I then laid on the bed next to Dominique. She quickly made her way on top of me.

Dominique grabbed my jaw and started placing kisses all on my face. "I love you so much Angel. Thank you baby. Thank you." she said in between kisses.

"Of course pretty." I smiled while closing my eyes and enjoying her kisses. "You're too good to me." Dominique sighed. "You deserve it...you deserve the world." I softly expressed.

Dominique brought her lips to mines. My lips moved in sync with hers, kissing her back. I rolled on top of her, deepening the kiss.

I used my hands to hold me up a little, resting them on the bed on both sides of her.

I slipped my tongue into her mouth. Dominique moaned a little into the kiss. I felt her hand slide down to my pants, unbuckling my belt.

I chuckled a little as I pulled away from the kiss. "Chill, not yet mama." I smiled, moving her hand.

"What you mean not yet?" Dominique questioned. "You know the definition of not yet, right? That's exactly what I mean." I sarcastically spoke. Dominique smacked her teeth as she pushed me off of her.

I caught myself, leaning on my elbow.

"I got you tomorrow though. For your birthday. I got hella shit planned for tomorrow...especially tomorrow night." I smiled to myself.

"Tell me." Dominique looked intrigued.

"I can't share details. Let's just say, I've been waiting for this moment ever since we became official." I smirked a little. Dominique looked as if she caught my drift but was still a bit confused.

"Anyways, I'm bout to take a nap." I expressed, taking my pants off. "Nap? Why?" Dominique questioned.

"Well unlike you, I've been up since four this morning and I'm tired as shit. When I wake up, we can go out if you want." I suggested, laying down. Dominique nodded.

Dominique sat on the edge of the bed and looked a bit sad.

She's so damn spoiled.

"Come here mama." I told her. Dominique wasted no time, scooting over to me. She laid down a bit next to me. I slipped my hand up her shirt and held her titty.

I was then fast asleep.

♥︎

"Angel." Dominique groaned, shaking me out of my sleep for the hundredth time. "Huh?" I groaned back in annoyance.

"Come on. It's 8:15. I wanna get drunk." Dominique nearly whined. "Go ahead. Pour the shots..." I mumbled, falling back asleep. "We have to go get the alcohol first." Dominique said.

"And we need to eat first. Let's go get food. I'm hungry." Dominique's voice continued in the background of my dream.

"Angel." Dominique suddenly slapped my back.

"Oh my gosh." I sighed in annoyance, quickly opening my eyes and sitting up.

"What? What do you want?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. "Food. And alcohol. And you." Dominique smiled. "Alright bae, let's go." I stood up and looked for my clothes.

Once Dominique and I were ready to leave, we headed out.

It was around 10PM when we came back to our hotel room with multiple bottles of alcohol, a few bottles of juices and fruit.

I went to the kitchen area and started unbagging everything. I sat the cranberry juice, pineapple juice and lemonade on the counter. I then took out the few oranges and pineapple slices we purchased.

"Hey baby, the foods outside. You wanna go get it?" Dominique walked up behind me.

"Yea, one sec." I said.

I then carefully sat the alcohol on the counter one by one. Pink Whitney, then Tito's, then Casamigos...yea, we're about to be fucked up.

"Stay away you little alcoholic." I told Dominique while heading towards the door.

I heard Dominique laugh a little as I exited the hotel room. I quickly made my way to the lobby and collected the food we ordered.

A large pizza and onion rings.

I made my way back up to our hotel room. I lightly kicked the the door a few times since my hands were full. Dominique immediately opened the door and helped me.

"Dom! I said stay away." I voiced when I saw she already started mixing the alcohol with juice.

"I couldn't help myself. But, you're gonna love it. I promise." Dominique smiled. "You're so damn hardheaded." I stated.

"But you love me." Dominique continued to smile. I rolled my eyes, trying my best not to smile as well. "Mhm." Dominique nodded.

The both of us wasted no time eating our food.

The food taste so good, but I didn't want to overeat. Dominique on the other hand, continued eating slices of pizza and stuffing onion rings down her throat. I don't know why she looked so damn good doing so.

"Add a little more." Dominique instructed me while sitting on the counter, still eating.

"More?" I questioned, holding the bottle of Casamigos in my hand. "More." Dominique titled the bottle over, pouring more into the bowl.

"That'll do it." Dominique nodded. I gave her a little side eye and she chuckled a little. "What do I do now?" I sighed. Dominique pointed to something but I missed it.

"What?" I questioned. "Add the fruit ma." Dominique emphasized while pointing at the fruit.

"Oh..." I smiled a little.

"Just add the pineapples to this one." Dominique told me as she took the other fruit away from me. "I feel like a child." I sighed.

"You are. You're still 21, like grow the fuck up." Dominique teased.

"Chill, I know. Give me a couple more months." I smiled a little while playfully pushing Dominique. "You mean, almost all year." Dominique continued to tease. "Anyways." I rolled my eyes.

Dominique laughed as I started back making the drinks. Suddenly she quickly grabbed my hand, stopping me from adding the sliced pineapples.

"My bad, I'm tripping. Put the cranberry juice in that bitch first." Dominique said.

I slowly put the pineapples back down and picked up the cranberry juice. Dominique watched me carefully as I poured the cranberry juice. She then stopped me when I poured enough.

I mixed the alcohol and juice together a little before adding the pineapple slices. I then gave them a little twirl.

"It's just us. Do we really need all of this?" I questioned. "No." Dominique shook her head while silently laughing. "So, are we drinking all of this?" I asked.

"Hell yea. Shii, I am." Dominique nodded.

"You're an alcoholic." I shook my head. "Aw." Dominique smiled, holding the side of my face.

"And you're eating all of that food. Your ass finna throw up." I pointed out. "Nah, I'll be alright. I do shit like this all the time. Ima pro." Dominique continued to smile.

"An alcoholic is what you are." I stated.

"Lowkey." Dominique chuckled, holding her hand out for me to dap her up.

I looked at her hand then gave her a stare of disapproval. Dominique grabbed my hand and made me dap her up.

"Go ahead. Try it." Dominique pointed to the drink. I gave her a look while slowly reaching for a red cup. I poured myself some of the drink and took a sip.

I immediately felt the urge to smile at how good it taste, but I didn't. Instead I took another sip.

"That shit good ain't it?" Dominique smiled.

I hesitantly nodded before taking another sip, a rather long sip.

"Let me get some." Dominique reached for my cup. I passed her my cup and watched as she went to take a sip. Dominique nodded before taking another sip.

I rolled my eyes and made myself another cup as Dominique just started gulping mines down.

"This shit so good. Good job ma." Dominique smiled. I smiled a little at her words. "Now make me another cup." she said, handing me her cup.

"Who the fuck- woman I ain't your slave." I slapped the cup out of Dominique's hand.

"Aren't you though?" Dominique smirked a little while getting off the counter. She then picked up the cup and threw it away. "Your slave?" I questioned.

"My slave." Dominique nodded.

"No." I shook my head. "Aw." Dominique fake pouted. I gave her a look before drinking some of my drink.

Dominique then made herself a new cup.

The both of us continued conversing and sipping on our drinks.

The drink was so good, eventually I began drinking it like juice. Cup after cup. I watched as Dominique drink as well. Cup after cup.

"I'm starting to feel it." I smiled. "You feel it?" I then asked Dominique. "I'm good for real." she lazily smiled. The both of us then began laughing out of nowhere.

I watched as Dominique went to throw something away. I tried to quickly grab the back of her shirt when I noticed her tilting forward, towards the trash can. Her ass nearly took me with her.

"What the fuck Dom." I mumbled. She immediately started laughing.

"Talking bout you good. You almost bust your ass." I stated. Dominique continued laughing. "Dumbass." I mumbled while smiling.

Dominique fell to the floor, laughing.

"I need another cup." I heard her say. "You really don't though." I shook my head. "Come on, just drink one more with me." Dominique looked up at me.

She then held onto me, helping herself get up. "Chill, you're gonna make me fall." I expressed.

"It's okay. Fall for me." Dominique smiled.

I chuckled a little at her comment. Dominique walked over and began making her another cup. "Come on bae. Drink another cup with me. What's the worst that could happen?" Dominique smiled.

*Moments Later...*

"Cause if your love was all I had, in this life! Well that would be enough until the end of time...cause I'm gonna love you girl, until the end of time!" Dominique and I sung loudly with the song.

"Alright shut up. Let me sing this part." I told Dominique. She rolled her eyes but stayed quiet.

"You got me singin' ohh-oh-oh-ohh yeah!" I sung while grabbing Dominique's face. I then kissed her a few times, sucking on her lips a little when I pulled away.

Dominique and I continued going down our playlists, singing songs to each other.

"Deep down, when I face it all I want is you...all I want is you..." the both of us sung, only a couple inches apart.

Dominique grabbed my face with both of her hands and gave me a long kiss. I moaned a little as she softly bit my bottom lip while pulling away.

"I swear you're tryna get that pussy tore up tonight." I smiled while shaking my head.

"Domestically abused." Dominique smirked a little.

"And, I hope you brought your strap." Dominique expressed. "That and more." I smiled, knowing exactly what I had in store for tomorrow night.

Dominique and I must've shared a brain cell as we began singing the best part of the song in sync.

"Cause they don't smile, or smell like you, and they don't make me laugh, or even cook like you and they don't photograph, NAH THEY DON'T SEX LIKE YOU..." we nearly shouted.

I was more than surprised nobody knocked on our door yet to tell us to shut the fuck up.

The both of us continued singing songs, recording and doing dumb shit. I was having more than fun with my baby. But I knew it was unlikely I'd remember half of the shit we did, tomorrow morning...

•*•*•

𝐘𝐞𝐚...𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
#drunkinlove
———
Don't forget to vote!♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 98.1K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.6M 73.8K 76
แ€™แ€ฌแ€—แ€ฌแ€›แ€…แ€บ + แ€แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€Šแ€ฎแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€”แ€บ ( 8.9.2023)
243K 29.3K 23
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
427K 23.8K 17
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...