Chat/Adrien x reader y/n (flu...

By Averagewritr

You have the bat miraculous, this mainly fluff enjoy! Highest ranking #2 in AdrienAgreste More

Introduction
| Chapter 1 |
| Chapter 2 |
| Chapter 3 |
| Chapter 5 |
Fight scenes?
| Chapter 6 |
| Chapter 7 |
| Chapter 8 |
| Chapter 9 |
| Chapter 10 |
| Chapter 11 |
| Chapter 12 |
| Chapter 13 |
| Chapter 14 |
| Chapter 15 |
just something
| Chapter 16 |
| Chapter 17 |

| Chapter 4 |

461 24 10
By Averagewritr

I let out a small sigh as I get back to the bakery.
"Hello, Sabine." I greet as I walk in. She looks up and nods at me, then she points up. She has a customer in front of here so I nod and head upstairs. I open my door and jump on my bed exhausted.

"Hello Maman." I hear someone say downstairs. Probably Marinette. I yawn as I sit up to grab my math homework.

(~)

30 minutes later I'm only halfway through the page. I groan as I get up from my desk grabbing my headphones as I leave the room.

I open Spotify and play some music.

Once I'm outside I look around.

Alright time to explore

I walk around town just admiring the place, I walk next to the Seine. The music I'm listening to gets mixed with some band I've never heard. I take them out just to find a houseboat ahead of me playing music.

I tuck my headphones away as I walk over to see if it was a concert. I reach it and it's a big boat, with boxes and things everywhere. On the  front of the boat was a band playing. They were wearing unicorns mixed with cat costumes. I stand and listen for a moment while the finish.

The song ends and they take off their gear, a few kids from my class are the ones playing and- woah. He's cute.

"Hey y/n!" Someone says, I look away from him to see Rose looking at me expectantly.

"Hey guys, I didn't know you were in a band." I admire with a grin.

She giggles, "Yep! We are called Kitty Section, Marinette made these costumes."

I nod "Cool." The boy walks up to me. He has blue hair, blue eyes, he seems a Ing older than us and hes holding a guitar.

He grins at me, "Hi, I'm Luka."

I look at him mesmerized for a moment before I shake his hand. "I'm Y/n." I say after a moment. He looks like someone I know. "By any chance are you related to Jagged Stone?" I ask.

"Me? No way." He laughs. "Why do I look like him? He's my favorite artist." 

My phone starts ringing, I look at it to see and incoming call from Mrs.Dupain-Cheng.

I'll change that later I think as I answer the phone. 

"Y/N dear, it's dinner time soon, could you come back to the bakery please?" She asks.

"Oh course Sabine." I respond. I hang up and look at them, "I gotta go, cya later guys!" I look over and nod at Luka then I see someone behind him. "Bye Juleka." I grin and I start to walk away.

On my way back I see and old man reaching into the Seine for something. I rush over "do you need help sir?" I ask.

He looks up at me "yes please!" I dropped my box in the water and I can't reach it." He worries.

"No problem sir!" I grin as I place my phone and headphones on the walkway next to my hoodie. I reach down towards the water but I can't reach it.

"It's okay if you can't I'll call the fire department or something." He apologizes.

"It's no worries I'm not afraid to get in." I slip my shoes and socks off and sink into the water. I grab the box and put it on the wall way next to him jumping out of the water slightly. I hands slip and I fall into the water completely submerged. The shock of the cold water washed over me stunning me momentarily while I sank down further.

I grasp the water frantically and start to swim up slowly. I'm almost at the top when a pole shoots down right if from of me and someone grabs my arm and pulls me up.

I break the surface of the water and gasp for air. I look to see a black leathered hand holding my arm pulling me up. No way Chat noir?!

I grin at him, "Thank you Chat, but I was almost at the top."

He nods looking at me and the old man back and forth, "Do you know him?" He asks me.

"Um no, I was getting something he dropped in the water for him." I explain.

He only hums in response.

I get back on the walk way shivering, he hands me my sweater and I take it, "I'm capable of doing that myself." I say with a smirk.

He snorts "I'm sure you can take care of yourself since you weren't almost drowning."

I gasp, "I wasn't drowning, I could've made it."
I scoff.

He shakes his head, "Sure, I- where did he go?" He questions.

I look over to where the old man was to see he was gone. "Huh, I don't know. I didn't see him leave."

Chat noir laughs slightly. "Do you need a ride home?" He asks.

"You have a car?" I didn't know that.

He rolls his eyes, "No I have a pile though."

I giggle, "So you're a stripper?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

He shakes his head and extents his baton, "Where do you live?"

"The Dupain-Cheng bakery." I respond

"They have the best croissants." He sighs dreamily. "Let's go." He grabs my waist and pulls my into him.

"What are you- AHH!" I shriek as he extends us into the air above the houses. He looks at me concerned. "I'm joking, I'm not scared at all." I huff crossing my arms and turning. I slowly slip out of his grasp and he pulls me in tighter. "Woah there, don't want to die like this right?" He teases.

"Pfft, I'm gonna die a warriors death on the battle field." I say curtly.

He winks, "Sure you are."

(~)

I walk downstairs from my room. "Y/n? I didn't know you came in." Tom exclaims.

"Er yeah Chat Noir dropped me off." I chuckle as I sit down.

Marinette drops her fork. "He did? He's not supposed to be off pat- I mean that's so cool!" She stumbles over her words.

I give her an odd smile. "Yeah it is, I was drenched from the Seine, after retrieving something for a old man." I scratch the back of my neck. "So he dropped me off so I could dry off before dinner."

"Well that's nice!" Sabine exclaims.

"Mhm, very nice." Marinette says through her teeth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello loves 🫶 that had 1084 words lmao, we are getting somewhere   now! Any guesses who the old man is? 🫣😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 6.4K 18
{completed} One night, Marinette unexpectedly gets a visit from her partner, Chat Noir. But he isn't there just to hang out with her, he needs a plac...
46.2K 825 23
Another Chat Blanc story. Chat Noir is at his final straw. He's done with being heartbroken by Ladybug. Hawk Moth attempts to akumatize him but some...
354K 14.4K 79
"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’‡π’π’π’˜π’†π’“π’”, π’ˆπ’“π’†π’˜ 𝒂 π’ˆπ’‚π’“π’…π’†π’ π’Šπ’ 𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’Žπ’Šπ’π’…, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’…π’‚π’“π’Œπ’†π’”π’•...
183 4 2
Hello everyone. I'm MiraculouslyGory. Btw, I changed it to MiraculousGory because it sounds better than YaBoyPringles. Plus it shares my two commo...