1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 26

254 7 1
By HungjuiChiu

We try to go to Route 12, but it turns out that the gate is blocked because of some people trying to fix the gate. So we decide to head back to Celadon City and head west to Route 16.

On the way, we see a house hidden at the route. "I wonder why is there a house?" Yellow asks.

"Should we check it out?" Serena asks as we nod. Once we go there, we see a woman there. She says, "Oh my, you found my secret hideout..."

We are surprised and I say, "I am sorry, we didn't mean to..."

"It's fine, children. Please don't tell anyone I am here. I'll make it up to you with this." She gives us an HM, much to our surprise. "This HM is for Fly, please put it to good use."

HM for Fly is actually useful, especially since we can use it to fast travel. We thank the woman before leaving the house. Next, we stop by a town called HopHopHop Town, we solve a mystery of the missing children, Officer Jenny also told us that she's detecting sleep wakes, which we think was one of the pieces of evidence. It turns out that the Hypno from the Pokemon Lover's Club is the culprit, and it tries to hypnotize Misty into thinking herself as a Dewgong.

After freeing them from the hypnosis, Team Rocket of course tries to steal the Pokemon again, but we stop them and send them blasting off once more. Then we also notice a Psyduck in the Pokemon Center, and it starts to follow us after Brock asks to take care of it.

"Well, you did ask Nurse Joy to leave it to you." I say.

"But Psyduck is a Water Pokemon, you've better take it, Misty." Brock says.

"Why would I want such a boring Pokemon?" Misty asks.

"Well, according to the Pokedex, Psyduck constantly suffers from headaches." Serena says.

"You say this thing is suffering from a headache!" Misty yells, but she accidentally falls to the ground with one of the Pokeballs falling off from her pocket, and it rolls in front of Psyduck before it gets sucked into the Pokeball.

"Oh no... now it's in my Pokeball?" Misty groans.

"Good work, Misty. You caught a Psyduck." Insey says.

"Now I'm getting headaches..." Misty mutters in frustration.

"But that means we have to find another Psyduck on our way..." Serena says to me, and I sigh.

And then we arrive at some sort of grapefruit forest, and we heard from a girl named Ruby that there is someone who has been stealing the grapefruits. Then another staff member calls her that there is another thief, and just when we arrive, we notice all the trees are torn off. And it turns out that the one who has been eating all the berries is a Snorlax.

"A Snorlax?" Yellow asks.

"Snorlax eats more than any other Pokemon after all..." Brock says.

"We have to stop that Snorlax immediately!" Ruby calls the staff to get rid of it, but they couldn't push it away.

"Well, I think Snorlax doesn't like someone pushing his lunch away..." Insey says.

"We have to do something, if we don't do anything, all the grapefruits will be gone." Then we decide to pick all the grapefruit for Ruby and her staff members. But just as we manage to stack a pile, the Snorlax comes and tries to eat the berries that we gather.

"It seems we have to battle it." Serena says. Much to our surprise, Snorlax just uses a Body Slam to knock out Pikachu and Meowsie at the same time. In the end, the Snorlax manages to eat all of the grapefruits in the garden.

"Now the whole grapefruits are gone..." Yellow mutters.

"This is just a part of the grapefruit forest, there are some more across the lake over there." Ruby explains, and we notice that Snorlax is standing at the side of the lake.

"Do you think Snorlax is going to fly to the other side of the lake?" Insey asks.

"Not if it has a ticket from the jumbo jet." Misty says.

And much to our surprise, it just jumps into the water and swims Butterfree style. "Woah... that Snorlax is a great swimmer!" Serena says.

"All the more reason why we should stop him." I say as we try to chase after the Snorlax. And just as we are about to land at the shore, we notice Team Rocket trying to steal the grapefruit. They try to swipe Pikachu, Meowsie, and also Snorlax. But Snorlax uses just a Mega Punch to send them flying.

"Well, there they go." I say. "But the Snorlax..."

Misty tries to attack by sending out Goldeen, but before Snorlax can eat it, Misty returns it to the Pokeball. "What are we going to do now?" Brock asks.

"I know!" I take out the Poke Flute, "We can use this!"

"Are you sure? I thought Poke Flute is supposed to wake up the Pokemon..." Brock says.

"That's because they don't know how to play it nicely." I say. "Here it goes."

I try to play it with a lullaby, and the Snorlax starts to get drowsy and falls asleep. Insey says, "It works!"

"But I'm feeling a little drowsy as well..." Misty says, and in the end, all except for me falls asleep to the ground. When I stop, I say, "Now it's my chance!"

I throw the Pokeball at the Snorlax, and in the end, Snorlax is caught.

Snorlax: The Sleeping Pokemon: Normal Type. Very lazy. Just eats and sleeps. As its rotund bulk builds, it becomes steadily more slothful.

We are thanked by Ruby and her staff, and much to our surprise, the trees are growing again. So we all bid farewell to them and continue on our way forward.

Next, we head to Scissor Street, which is well-known for its Pokemon salons and beauty parlors, we go to a shop and met a Pokemon Breeder named Suzie, Brock says that he wants to be her pupil since Suzie is a breeder Brock idolized, but she rejects him, saying that she doesn't have time for taking students. Suzie has a Vulpix, who won't eat anything which isn't made by Suzie, but she eats Brock's food, which makes Suzie shocked.

We also learn that the Salon Roquet, which opened a few hours ago, makes trainers think that making Pokemon look as flashy as possible is their priority, We then ask Misty to take Psyduck there. Although we want to go there, too, we decided to help Suzie compete with growing popularity by demonstrating how the salon works.

After waiting for Misty for a long time, we decide to check out what happened. It turns out that the Salon Roquet is made by Team Rocket to steal Pokemon from trainers, and they have tied Misty up. But eventually, we manage to save Misty and send Team Rocket blasting off again. Back at the salon, Suzie asks Brock to take care of her Vulpix, to which he agrees.

We also train some of our Pokemon, and our biggest surprise is Meowsie, she starts to evolve into a Persian. I say, "Meowsie... you evolved!"

"Yeah, you're a Persian now." Insey says.

Meowsie likes her new form, and she also manages to learn the move Power Gem, which is a Rock Type move.

Persian: The Classy Cat Pokemon: Normal Type. Evolved from Meowth at LV:28. Although its fur has many admirers, it is tough to raise as a pet because of its fickle meanness.

"I'm not that fickle..." Meowsie pouts a little, and I say, "We know."

The next one to evolve is Machop, and we decide to use the Linking Cord to evolve it into a Machamp.

Machoke: The Superpower Pokemon: Fighting Type. Evolved from Machop at LV:28. Its muscular body is so powerful, it must wear a power save belt to be able to regulate its motions.

Machamp: The Superpower Pokemon: Fighting Type. Evolved from Machoke by trading. Using its heavy muscles, it throws powerful punches that can send the victim clear over the horizon.

The last one to evolve is Voltorb, it evolves into an Electrode, although it still likes to use Explosion to shock us a little.

Electrode: The Ball Pokemon: Electric Type. Evolved from Voltorb at LV:30. It stores electric energy under very high pressure. It often explodes with little or no provocation.

After leaving Route 17, we arrive at Route 17 and it is actually a Cycling Road. Most of the people here are riding bikes, while we manage to borrow some to ride, we also have to battle some bikers on the way if we want to arrive at Route 18.

"I am glad that it is over..." I say, "Those bikers sure like to stay at the place..."

"I agree." Serena says as they notice a Doduo resting near the water. Ash says, "It's a Doduo. I am going to capture it."

"But I think it may be hard to train a Doduo...considering how many heads are there once you evolve it..." Misty says.

"You're not the only one who wants a Doduo." Insey says.

"You know, I also want to capture a Doduo as well." Yellow says.

This causes Misty and Brock to stare at us with shock, but we all go into our battles with Doduo. I use Pikachu to battle the bird Pokemon because even though it can't fly, it is still a Flying Type. It manages to land a Thunder Wave, but Doduo turns around and attacks us with the Drill Peck, causing Pikachu to get injured.

"Pikachu, I have a plan, let's try out the Iron Tail." I say as one of the heads is getting hit, causing it to use Fury Attack, but it accidentally hit the other head as they start to fight, eventually, it gets tired and I use a chance to capture it.

"That sure is a risky move." Serena's sweat drops.

"I know." Ash replies.

Doduo: The Twin Bird Pokémon: Normal and Flying Type. A bird that makes up for its poor flying with its fast foot speed. Leaves giant footprints.

Insey and Yellow also caught their own Doduo, and Yellow decides to nickname her Doduo Dody. And at the same time, Yellow's Caterpie egg finally hatches into a Caterpie, and she is also delighted.

"Wow, it sure took a long time to hatch it." Serena says.

"But I'm glad to have Kitty hatched." Yellow says to us.

On Route 18, we also spot a Lickitung and it goes towards me, much to my surprise, it just gives me a lick.

"Ash! Are you okay?" Serena asks with concern.

"I'm a Normal Type right now... so Lick is not going to affect me." I say with a chuckle. "But it is rare to see a Lickitung here considering they mostly appear in Cerulean Caves."

"You're right. Maybe you should capture it." Insey says.

I nod as I throw a Pokeball at the Lickitung, eventually capturing it.

Lickitung: The Licking Pokemon: Normal Type. Its tongue can be extended like a chameleon's. It leaves a tingling sensation when it licks enemies.

"Looks like you capture a lot of Normal Types recently." Misty says.

"Yeah. I wonder why..." I sigh as we all head to Fuchsia City.

Here is a new chapter, and that wraps up all the things you can do in Route 16 to 18, and I also add some anime scenes. Not the Muk one because that will be in the Pokemon Mansion. The next chapter will be the Fuchsia City Gym.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Charmeleon x2, Wartortle, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Diglett, Persian, Primeape, Arcanine, Alakazam, Machamp, Victreebel, Golem, Farfetch'd, Doduo, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Hypno, Electrode, Marowak, Lickitung, Mr. Mime, Gyarados (S), Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon, Snorlax

Insey's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Victreebel, Doduo

Misty's Pokemon:

Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie, Psyduck

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie, Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude, Doduo

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix, Vulpix

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

995 25 14
Ash Ketchum is continuing his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight-year-old sister Hayley, by his side. Follow Ash, Hayley, their Pokemo...
873 34 17
A boy from our world gets dropped into Pokemon and tries to make the most of his second chance at life with pokemon at his side. The story begins abo...
7.5K 207 55
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 3 of the series: Hoenn.
31.6K 419 37
The story of the chosen one and how ash will become the pokemon master and change the life of people in pokemon life