His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

By msjasly

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue -2
Thank You
New Story AlertπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Chapter - 48

7.8K 797 208
By msjasly

Recap: Mithra gets to know about the tattoo on Goutham's spine later Raghini ends with Pranav after reaching a pub.

*********************

Raghini opened her eyes and closed immediately feeling a terrible head ache. Groaning in pain she tried to sit but hissed in pain and fell back on the bed holding her abdomen. She removed the duvet and saw her naked self and sat with a jerk ignoring the terrible pain and saw the marks on her skin that has turned purple already. Pulling the sheets to her chest she held her head and sobbed trying to get the memories from last night but all she could remember was dancing at the pub. She slammed her fist on the bed and saw her clothes scattered on the floor. 

Hearing the sound of the door opening she raised her head and her chest heaved in anger looking at the person entering with a smirk. Pranav sat on the couch and threw a bunch of flowers towards Raghini but she threw them on the floor.

Raghini: You bloody bastard who are you ? I will sue you for raping me. You messed up with a wrong person.

Pranav: Let me ease your work and call the cops myself Ms.bitchybitch. Let them come here see the footages and confirm how innocent I was in the pub and you seduced me. You were such a whore and did n't let me go until you passed out of exhaustion. 

Raghini: Who are you ? I was not in sense but from the way you speak I m sure you were in your senses so why did you do this to me ? 

Pranav: Ohh, you had doubts on my capabilities and even didn't want my existence in this world because you saw me walk with a crutch so I thought its my responsibility to show how good I am to live in this world more than you Ms.bitchybitch.

Raghini: you scoundrel, scumbag, bastard. I will kill you.

Pranav: I will wait for you to come to kill me but now I m getting late. Hope we don't meet again and here are some tablets for pain. I don't think you would be able to get on your own for atleast two days.

Raghini sobbed hiding her face in her palm but raised her head hearing his steps fade as he was about to leave the room.

Raghini: Stop, help me and give your mobile to call someone to get me out of here. 

Pranav: Why should I help you ?

Raghini: Look, I m in the lowest of my life right now. I lost the man whom I wanted in my life for years. I got wasted last night only to forget the pain of losing him to that bitch. I need to return home and inform everyone about his secret marriage. Get me out of here you idiot.

She screamed and Pranav chuckled and moved towards her and caught her chin in his grip gritting his teeth.

Pranav: You mean Goutham is it ?

Raghini gasped in shock hearing Goutham's name and looked at him with wide eyes but Pranav smirked pushing her and took a few steps back.

Pranav: He was my rival and if I had met you even 2 days back then may be I would have helped you but not anymore. I have promised my father not to interfere into his business anymore so I don't care whom he married or you got dumped. I have nothing to do but atleast you must have learnt a lesson that you should not mess with someone whom you know nothing about.

He picked her dress with the end of his crutch and threw over her and walked out of the room leaving a fuming Raghini behind.

*********************

Goutham woke up and his hand searched for Mithra next to him but he felt her missing he woke up yawning and saw the most beautiful sight before him. Mithra was sitting on the vanity stool and applying eyeliner, her hair was still damp and she was wearing a full sleeve gown. She saw him looking at her and turned towards him.

Goutham: I thought we could cuddle in bed all day but why are you awake so soon ?

Mithra: I love that idea but I have something to tell you.

Goutham got down and pulled the teapoy and sat opposite to her holding her hand with a smile all ready to hear her.

Mithra: I know you don't mind about the formalities or rituals but still we got married and we will be returning home in one or two days so I want to remove the nuptial thread and add the nuptial pendant to my chain. Its a long one and I can hide it well. I hope you don't mind that I will have to hide it until I convince my parents.

Goutham pecked her forehead and then kissed her knuckles.

Goutham: Five years before, the day I met you for the first time I promised myself that I will put myself before to save you from anyone who could hurt you, to walk by your side to face every moments of happiness and fights together and finally to be behind you to support and watch you grow and achieve all your dreams so we are going to fight together for our love. Right that moment I etched you as my wife in my heart so none of the rituals matters to me. I don't mind even if you don't wear it so I will stand by all your decisions. Give me few minutes and I will help you. Also I have got a surprise for you.

Mithra hugged him and he patted her back before he pulled back from the hug and rushed to the washroom. Mithra was scrolling through her mobile when he walked out of the washroom drying his hair with a towel. Wearing a shirt he sat next to her he first helped her removed the hook of her chain and later she removed the nuptial pendant and Goutham slid the pendant in her chain and clasped it around her neck. Mithra removed the nuptial thread and carefully saved it.

Goutham: What will you do with that ?

Mithra: We will keep this as a memory. There are people who will make a resin frame to keep the memories of this nuptial thread, flowers from our garlands too.

Goutham: But I did not inform Rehman to save the garland.

Mithra: I did inform him to preserve until we return home so once we get back to home we will get a frame of it along with this too. They will include our wedding photo along with date of marriage.

Goutham: Wowww see you prove everytime that you are so intelligent and sensitive when it comes to us. Now its time for surprise.

He opened the wardrobe and returned with a jewel box in his hand. Mithra opened it and found a gold heart locket. Goutham removed the chain which had his initial and removed his initial from it. He opened the locket and placed the initial inside the locket before he hooked it to the chain.

Goutham: I know you will be in trouble if your parents question about a new chain, a short one and you cannot hide my initial in it so now they will just get to look at the locket and you need not hide that.

He kissed the locket and Mithra leaned on his shoulder holding both the chains in her hand.

Mithra: Wish everything goes smooth and I don't need to hide my precious things and walk proudly as your wife in public.

Goutham: Don't worry that day is not so far. Once we are back we will work for that and I will take you to my parents the very next day. Did you talk your parents today ?

Mithra: hmmm. I spoke to them while you were asleep.

Goutham: Get ready lets go out for breakfast and before that give me the list your brother gave to you. We will do shopping for your parents and Vinay today.

Mithra opened her handbag and picked the paper and passed it to Goutham. He froze on reading it and passed it to Mithra. She looked his reaction and turned her attention to the paper in her hand which read " Have a safe and happy journey Mithu ". She smiled as tears escaped her eyes.

Mithu: See I told you this boy behaves like my elder brother. I still remember the innocent Vinay but not sure when he turned out be so mature and caring though he never fails to annoy me.

Goutham: He definitely deserve a best gift from us so I will do shopping for him today.

They reached a shopping mall and Mithra patiently watched Goutham doing shopping for her family and she could feel the care and love he had for them as if they were his.

At Chandru's flat in Chennai:

Chandru pushed the food that Rehman placed in front of him and stormed to his room and sat on the bed raking his fingers through his hair. Rehman followed him and stood leaning on the wall with his arms folded.

Rehman: Nothing will change just because you keep starving Chandru. Just two more days and he will be here to meet you. 

Chandru: Why can't you call him and let me speak to him to end all this tortures of being kept under house arrest at my own home ?

Rehman: That is not possible. I can speak to him only if he wanted and call me. His mobile is switched off.

Chandru: Atleast give me your mobile to call my girl friend. My life has taken unexpected twist and I need to fix a lot of things. I lost my love, friend and if i don't work to fix it at the earliest then I might lose them forever in my life. I will die then.

Rehman: Again the same drama. Please don't start with your girl friend drama again and I m not the one to listen to all your side of stories. I wish you had some genuine reason and there is no conflict between you and boss. 

Rehman placed the food on the table and returned to the hall and saw a message from Goutham to make arrangements for their return to Chennai the next day. He immediately started to work on it and was happy for Goutham and Mithra's life and at the same scared about Goutham's meet with Chandru and his parents.

**************

A/N:

With due respect I don't stand in favour or support of women harassment or abuse. Any sequence in the plot are purely imagination and has nothing to do with the women in real life. 

Now start a bgm for the next few chapters.

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 6.1K 17
She desired a man who would love her with all his heart, but the Universe gave her the extreme of what she asked for. Tears fell down her eyes as she...
11.1K 1.3K 16
This Story is about the Young Business man Siddharth Malhotra who was an arrogant and he is a Devil in disguise when it come to his business. His wor...
250K 26.6K 52
A Rom-Com story of a Tom & Jerry Couple! What if a Tom and Jerry couple get married and realised they love eachother when they are going to move away...
15.7K 1K 15
Love story of 2 opposite souls. He is a rowdy 😈 She is an doctor πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈ He is hot as fire πŸ”₯ She is cold as ice ❄ He is middle class and an orpan. Sh...