His Princess (J.Jk)

By loveyourselfJimin

"Don't fuck with me Seo-yeon. Get his eyes off you or I'll fuck you on this table right in front of him." ***... More

DESCRIPTION
✧༺ 1 ༻✧
✧༺ 2 ༻✧
✧༺ 3 ༻✧
✧༺ 4 ༻✧
✧༺ 5 ༻✧
✧༺ 6 ༻✧
✧༺ 7 ༻✧
✧༺ 8 ༻✧
✧༺ 9 ༻✧
✧༺ 10 ༻✧
✧༺ 11 ༻✧
✧༺ 12 ༻✧
✧༺ 13 ༻✧
✧༺ 14 ༻✧
✧༺ 15 ༻✧
✧༺ 16 ༻✧
✧༺ 17 ༻✧
✧༺ 18 ༻✧
✧༺ 19 ༻✧
✧༺ 20 ༻✧
✧༺ 21 ༻✧
✧༺ 22 ༻✧
✧༺ 23 ༻✧
✧༺ 24 ༻✧
✧༺ 25 ༻✧
✧༺ 26 ༻✧
✧༺ 27 ༻✧
✧༺ 28 ༻✧
✧༺ 29 ༻✧
✧༺ 30 ༻✧
✧༺ 31 ༻✧
✧༺ 32 ༻✧
✧༺ 33 ༻✧
✧༺ 34 ༻✧
✧༺ 35 ༻✧
✧༺ 36 ༻✧
✧༺ 37 ༻✧
✧༺ 38 ༻✧
✧༺ 39 ༻✧
✧༺ 40 ༻✧
✧༺ 41 ༻✧
✧༺ 42 ༻✧
✧༺ 43 ༻✧
✧༺ 44 ༻✧
✧༺ 45 ༻✧
✧༺ 46 ༻✧
✧༺ 47 ༻✧
✧༺ 48 ༻✧
✧༺ 49 ༻✧
✧༺ 50 ༻✧
✧༺ 51 ༻✧
✧༺ 52 ༻✧
✧༺ 53 ༻✧
✧༺ 54 ༻✧
✧༺ 55 ༻✧
✧༺ 56 ༻✧
✧༺ 57 ༻✧
✧༺ 59 ༻✧
✧༺ 60 ༻✧

✧༺ 58 ༻✧

1.6K 61 4
By loveyourselfJimin

S E O - Y E O N

When I was sure that Jungkook has left I took out my phone and called Mingyu oppa. My brother is a FBI agent. That's how he has connections everywhere. He picked up my call just after one ring.

"How are you gonna get out?" He asked, I can sense he's worried. I took off my ear piece so that no one can hear me.

"I don't plan on leaving, listen to me now. There is a projector in the main ball room, I'm going to the washroom, send me a laptop there and connect me to the projector. I can't get out with this pendrive anyhow so I'll open all the secrets here." I said, and started walking towards the washroom.

"Seo-yeon, do you know what the consequences will be? You can be killed!!" He whisper yelled. I took a deep breath.

"I know. If anything happens to me, take all the 7 members out without any scratch. I don't want them to get hurt." He sighed.

"I won't let anything happen to them. Don't worry. Are you inside the washroom?" He asked to which I hummed. I looked at myself in the mirror and I didn't even realise that I was frowning. To be honest, I'm really scared, not for me but for the members.

I heard a small knock on the washroom door. "It's me." I heard my brother.

Opening the door he entered the washroom and gave me the laptop. "I'll connect you to the projector, just give me a call when you're done. And, stay safe. I don't want to lose you." He said and pecked my forehead, I smiled at his warmth.

He left and I opened the laptop, connecting the pendrive. I don't know what's inside that little thing. It could be the things I never imagined. I didn't see The Kims here today but Jin told me they are present. It's good if they didn't see me.

I heard another knock on the door. "Is anyone inside?" I heard an unfamiliar sound. Shit!! The guards are outside. "I'll get the lady guards to check in the washroom." The other guard said. No no! Fuck!! I opened the pendrive and called Mingyu oppa. "Oppa connect me." I said and that's when I got a notification on the laptop asking if I want to connect to the projector/22#09 I clicked on yes and that's when the whole ball room went silent. It was so quite that I could hear my own breathing.

I clicked on the videos and let them play in the slideshow mode. I need to see their reactions. I got out of the washroom and locked the door from outside. Walking towards the ball room. I heard the projector playing.

"What the fuck is happening!?" I heard some of the people saying. I stood in between the crowds and saw that the Kims were standing seeing what was actually happening.

I looked at the screen and saw that they had been involved in human trafficking. "NO!!!! NONE OF THIS IS REAL. I SWEAR WE DON'T DO THIS." I heard Mrs. Kim shout. I walked to the front so that they can see me. I looked to the side to see all the members standing there looking at the video. One of them is missing or I guess he's standing behind someone so I can't really see him.

Turning back to the Kims I saw Mrs. Kim looking at me with anger. "YOU.... YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS DOING THIS." She shouted and came towards me. "STOP IT. YOU'RE NO ONE. YOU CAN'T DO THIS." I smiled at her.

"Oh mother, I can." I said and again turned back to see the video. I still hear Mr. And Mrs. Kim shouting and telling people that it isn't them. The videos were of small children who were kidnapped by these people and were trained to be an assassin. The video was so cruel that it brought tears in my eyes. How a small child not more than 6 years was snatched from his mother, tortured and made to be a person he never wanted to.

It reminded me of my childhood, they snatched me from my mother but atleast they kept me with a bit of care, the thing I was seeing here was way beyond my imagination. How brutally they killed their parents.

Police and guards filled the room, I was so into the video that I forgot what was going on. Did they torture my mother this way too? Did they bury her alive? I don't even know where my mother's  grave is. All this time I blamed her, the dreams that I had about holding her hand and telling her to not leave me....even she was in pain. My tears were rolling down when I saw the Kims enjoying every bit of the torture that was done on the kids or their parents.

These fucker deserves the worst kind of death. Everyone was leaving the ball room. I looked back to see that the police were holding the Kims. Is everything over? I saw that the president was talking to the police about how he didn't knew a thing about the Kims. No one was left in the ball room accept the police, Kims, me and the members.

Mingyu oppa didn't leave he was waiting outside with cars.

"Do you think you won!?" I heard Mrs.Kim. I looked at her and she had a smirk on her face. "Do you know how to count?" She smiled like a lunatic. How did I not know they were like this? All these years I thought they were the best parents I could ask for.

"Why don't you count your members then?" She said and my eyes snapped to them. I looked at them and yes they aren't seven. Where the hell is Hobi!?

I saw Jin and even he was panicking. Everyone of them started panicking, I didn't see hobi before too but I shrugged it off. Why the fuck did I do that!!!? I went near Mrs.Kim, "Where is he!?" She just looked at me smiling like a crazy person she is.

"I ASKED YOU WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!!?" I shouted and held her collar. "Tell me. FUCKING TELL ME!!" I was shaking because of the fear of losing him and the anger that was built inside me. "He must be locked in a small box ready to be thrown in a river." She said and laughed. Fucking bitch.

I went towards the members. "Don't worry I'll bring him back." I said and looked at everyone. No one was making an eye contact with me. It's all my fault, I shouldn't have brought them here!! Yoongi started walking towards the door aimlessly. I ran to him and held his hand.

"I swear, I'll bring him back. You all just stay here!!" He looked up at me with his blood red eyes. "How!? HOW THE HELL WILL YOU BRING HIM BACK!?" he shouted, it's my first time hearing him shout. He's always been the closed type of guy but i understand where he's coming from. After all they all are like a family. And I had no right to involve them in my issues.

"I will, believe me....I will bring him back." I said and looked at him but he still kept his eyes down. He doesn't believe me! I left his hand and ran out of the palace. I told my guards to close the door.

I ran to Mingyu oppa. "Give me a drone and a car." He did what I said without asking any questions. I heard the guys shouting my name and it will take only a few minutes for that door to break. I took the drone and told one of my guards to monitor it and tell me the location of hobi through earphones.

I sat inside the car and took off, the car screeched when I took a sharp turn. I don't care if I die. I want Hoseok oppa to be safe. "Ma'am it's just a few minutes away from you, he's on the bridge, you're on the right way." I hummed in response and accelerated my speed.

The bridge was in my view and my breath stopped when I saw Hobi tied up inside a small transparent box. The people who were standing there saw me and threw the box in the river!!! Shit!! What the hell!! I stopped the car but it slid a bit because of it's speed.

Getting out I shot them between their forehead. I looked down the bridge to see that the box was slowly drowning. Shit! I don't know how to fucking swim. I should have learned it when I had a chance. I have to do something.

My hands were shaking and so was my whole body. It's okay Seo-Yeon just jump in. You have to save hobi. Just do it.

I took a deep breath and jumped off the bridge. It took me a lot of time to open my eyes inside water. But when I finally did, I saw the box and how Hobi was trying to get out of it. Then I saw that the box was connected to a big rock. It will drown the box. I can't get the box out, I need to open it. I went near it and saw that it was screwed shut. I went to the surface again to breath. Even he can't hold his breath this long, I took out one of my hair clips and again went down.

I saw how he was struggling. I tried opening the box.

First try.... It didn't open.

Second.... Again it didn't open

I was losing all my hope but then the screw started losing up. I did it as fast as I can because we're really deep inside the water.

I was holding the box for support so that I don't drown while saving him. I unscrewed the box and it opened. Just as Hobi got out he hit his head with something, I don't know what it actually is but I saw that the water started turning red with his blood. How am I supposed to get him out when I myself cannot get out? Hobi held my hand even though he was pain.

Now... I was the one drowning. I saw someone dive in and I guess he only saw hobi. I couldn't breath... Get me out too. The person who was helping took Hobi's hand and pulled him out, in the process my hand slipped from his.

Please I want to live. I splashed my hands around to go up to the surface but nothing was helping. I was just going down. No!! I want to live. I want to stay with them please.

This was the exact thing you planned Seo-Yeon, you planned to leave them then why do you want to go up? Just die.

I heard my conscious. I know... I wanted that. But not anymore. I want them in my life and I want to be a part of theirs. I want to be happy. Please... My eyes started closing and I can feel water filling my lungs.

I remembered all the time I spent with them. The laughs and even the misunderstandings. Atleast I had something to wake up to every morning.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw another person diving inside. My body became numb and that's when everything blacked out

Thank you for reading. 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.9K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
10.8M 435K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
6.6K 453 9
- Sequel of Mafia's cruel love - NOTE: This Book can be read without reading the first one but still if you don't want to be confused at some point...
364K 10.5K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...