My Big Brother's Best Friend...

By writerboy242

Takes off right where it was left from the third installment. Story continues to explore Mjay and Chris. It's... More

Chapter 1: Orientation
Chapter 2: A Visit From An Old Friend
Chapter 3: Where Omar At
Chapter 4: Introducing Cassie
Chapter 5: Frat Party
Chapter 6: Thats Not Your Man
Chapter 7: I'll Never Win
Chapter 8: Chris, Mjay & Jason Thoughts
Chapter 9: Chris Meets Kane
Chapter 10: Beginning Of A Test
Chapter 11: Jays Departure
Chapter 12: Bursting Bubbles
Chapter 13: I Fucked Up
Chapter 14: Catch Me If I Fall
Chapter 15: Thot Like Behavior
Chapter 16: A Case Of The Ex's
Chapter 17: He Dumped Me For His Ex
Chapter 18: Leaked
Chapter 19: Gay Club Part One
Chapter 20: Gay Club Part Two
Chapter 21: Pancakes & Eggs
Chapter 22: Crashing Hearts
Chapter 23: The Walking Dead
Chapter 24: Life Changing
Chapter 25: You Niggas
Chapter 26: Ball is Life
Chapter 27: A Mother's Call
Chapter 28: Oh Little Brother
Chapter 29: Kane's Hood
Chapter 30: Miami Day One
Chapter 31: Miami Day One Part Two
Chapter 33: Miami Trip Day One Part 3
Chapter 34: Miami Trip Day Two Part One "All Black"
Chapter 35: Miami Trip Day Two Part Two "All Black Everything"
Chapter 35- Miami Trip Day Two Part Three
Miami Trip Day Two Part Four: Triangle Brothers Club Opening
Miami Trip Day Two Part Five: Triangle Club Opening
Chapter 38: Nasty Boys
Chapter 39: Nasty Boys Part 2
Chapter 40: Thick Chocolate
Chapter 41: Aunty Aggie
Chapter 42: Aunt Aggie Part 2
Chapter 43: Game Night Part 1
Chapter 44: Game Night Part 2
Chapter 45: Game Night Part 3 Last Night in Miami

Introduction

9.4K 147 35
By writerboy242

I am here looking in the mirror at myself thinking dam I look good. Sharp line up with my goatee finally grown in nice. I feel like a grown man and a great father. No fuck that I am a grown man I can do whatever I want. The name is Mark but everyone call me Mjay, if you don't know me by now then something is wrong. Just kidding!

Looking in the mirror standing tall in this all white suit with dark blue inner piece. Many might think it's prom or something but it's not. It's something more meaningful to two people that Im at right now. I'm in a church dressing room getting myself ready.This is not what I expected that I'll be doing at this age in my life but I think it's time. I grabbed the boque of flowers as I walked out the door feeling fearless. Music started playing and the love songs started to play with a heavy piano. My mom grabbed my hand as the double doors open to a church filled with just close family and friends that know about me. My teeth were showing and I ha smile that stretch beyond the equator. My mom grabbed my hands dressed in the a nice pastel blue dress to match my suit. She looked at me and she said.

Mom: Look at you! I'm so proud of you for being who you are. Baby you are a man now and I never been so proud of you. It's my honor right now to walk to give you away to your one true love. You ready lets walk!

We started walking and I'm looking straight to the alter smiling. Everyone standing looking at me I felt special. Walking to a beat took time but I finally reach with my parents standing behind me. Nate standing in my corner and on the other side Terry and Jason's twin brother. Wait! Wait! Terry and Jason's twin brother! I got to be dreaming here because marriage ain't nothing I want right now.The pastor went through the most of the ceremony then got to exchanging of vows.

Pastor: Do you take Chris your first love your everything to be your husband or is it going to be Jason the one that's shown you nothing but love and truly cares about you.

Chris: Pick me baby! I love you being your husband is all I ever wanted.

Jason: No me mjay I do! I love you!

Me: they started saying all at once and I just screamed saying No!

Jason: Babe wake up!You dreaming! Wake up! you got class soon

Me: Yo that was a crazy dream

Jason: Yea tell me about it when you get out the shower. KJ ready for school and waiting for you.

Wow! Now it just wouldn't be the start of a new journey without my crazy ass dreams. Just like me right? but Here I am again for another journey. I'm now a resident of Oklahoma and I have to say I really like it a lot. Its something new, fresh and I needed it. I do miss the Bahamas and my family but my son his here so I'm good. It's my first day of school and I'm a little excited. Talk about not being ready for the early morning classes.

Jason: you still not in the shower you going be late .

Yea Jason been here with me since a few days after I left. He took some time off from work but he soon have to go back. It's bitter sweet but I love him. Yes I said it I love him and I'm shocked still that I am loving another man. We have been going strong and KJ really warmed up to him.Nate and I have gotten even closer since living here together it's been so great having a str8 best friend. I'm here in the bathroom letting this hot water run on me thinking about my life and how far I've come. Finally getting my brother best friend to notice me and falling love. All that time I was his crush.Going through all the hard times and the good with Chris. The best was yet to come,then I found out I was a father. My life has been a long roller coaster ride but its not over yet but I'm ready for new beginnings. Are you?

Contacts:
Twitter: Writerboy242
Kik: Writerboy242

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 19.5K 163
The final chapter in the Homecoming Series..............
31K 1.6K 31
- Third and final installment in the Unconditional trilogy - "You lied?" "I had no choice." Parenting is HARD Vic and Kellin discover as they raise t...
270K 12.8K 102
It's been five years and the Cunningham family, has enjoyed nothing but peace and quiet. Khalil has retired from the NFL and now is working as a coac...
121K 6.5K 51
"Train me" "NO" ****** Wren's life is simple, go to school ignore everyone then train. His all life revolved around kickboxing and that was it but wh...