๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”...

By mattialvr

๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต โ”โ” after an extremely messy breakup, charlotte chalamet's perception of love is completely d... More

๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“
(001) graduating
(002) car video
(003) paps
(004) spotted
(005) stability
(006) loser
(007) 'not a date' date
(009) froyo
(010) ran the red
(011) lies
(012) ice skating
(013) best friend
(014) i know you
(015) i love you
(016) distance
(017) forgiveness
(018) uncontrollable
(019) scattered
(020) stay
(021) realisations
(022) forts
(023) boys
(024) call it what you want

(008) range rovers and jaguars

4.6K 65 225
By mattialvr

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(xxx) xxx-xxxx

(xxx) xxx-xxxx
yo
this charlotte?

char 🙏
who is this?

(xxx) xxx-xxxx
mb i'm isaiah
nicks friend

char 🙏
ohhhh
hiii

isaiah
i was js wondering if u wanted to go out to dinner sometime?

char 🙏
ofc
date and place i'll be there

isaiah
the diner on 16th avenue
tomorrow at 7?

char 🙏
okkk

isaiah
sick

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

literal idiots

nick : nicki 🦅
     matt : matty b 🦖
    chris : kristoff 🦌
   cecilia : CECE 🔥🔥
charlotte : CHARCHAR 👹👹

CHARCHAR 👹👹
GUYS
guess who's got a date 💃

kristoff 🦌
Def not you

CECE 🔥🔥
AHHH U GOT A DATE???

CHARCHAR 👹👹
YUPYUPYUP

nicki 🦅
WIRH WHOOO!????

CHARCHAR 👹👹
THAT ISAIAH GUY

matty b 🦖
Nick's friend Isaiah?

CHARCHAR 👹👹
YES

matty b 🦖
I heard he had chlamydia

nicki 🦅
he most certainly does not??

CHARCHAR 👹👹
no he doesn't not
anyways even if he did he has autocaps turned OFF

matty b 🦖
That's a good thing?

kristoff 🦌
Doesn't that mean another girl told him to turn it off?

CHARCHAR 👹👹
or it means he actually has a brain and realizes how ugly autocaps are

CECE 🔥🔥
nick do u think he
yk

nicki 🦅
i most definitely think so

matty b 🦖
think what

CHARCHAR 👹👹
MATTTTT
U TURNED THEM OFF???

matty b 🦖
ohhh yeah i did
they're kinda ugly

nicki 🦅
mhm 😒😒

kristoff 🦌
Help
I got stuck in nick's closet

CECE 🔥🔥
what the fuck were u doing in there ??

nicki 🦅
i came out of that one
it's my closet
find another one
bitch.

kristoff 🦌
I wanted to scare nick
But I can't open the door from the inside
Guys please help

matty b 🦖
no

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

charlotte was completely over the moon. she was so excited for the date she felt incredibly silly.

she asked tim if he could drive her and cece to the mall so she could pick a brand new outfit. he was happy to see her socializing again, but nonetheless scared for her like any other older brother.

cece dragged her to many many stores, but landed on hollister. she found this cute black v-neck dress with wide sleeves. she had black boots at home that matched perfectly with her dress.

a couple of people did ask to take pictures with her, but since it was night and the mall was crowded nobody really payed attention to her.

she fell asleep with one thing on her mind.

the date.

she kept having to remind herself that he's probably nowhere near as excited as she was and that she needed to dial it down. he's so attractive he probably went on many dates before this. he probably went on a date today. she felt herself growing jealous.

she got up to the bathroom and washed her face. she needed to start thinking straight. she has never met this guy in real life, and they talked once. she has no right to get this jealous.

when she woke up at 12pm she started getting ready.

tim walked in her room and looked at her funny, "isn't your date at 7? why are you getting ready now? it's a whole 7 hours from now."

"i don't need your input, thank you very much. you constantly look like you've just gotten out of bed."

"because i'm always just getting out of bed." he admits truthfully.

"okay whatever." she huffed, icing her face, "close the door please."

one of her favorite songs, novacane, started playing. she got a series of text messages making her furrow her eyebrows. none of her friends wake up this early.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

isaiah

isaiah
yo
send me ur locations

char 🙏
hii
why tho

isaiah
i'm picking u up
did u not know that?

char 🙏
LMFAO NOOO 😭😭
i was gonna have my brother drop me off
thank you for saving me from that very awkward car ride 🙏🙏

isaiah
LMFAOAOA
my pleasure

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

she paused her music and called out for her brother, "TIM!"

no response.

"TIMMY!"

still, no response.

she groaned and opened the door. "TIMOTHÉE!"

"WHAT." he yelled back sleepily.

did he fall asleep already?

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO DROP ME OFF ANYMORE. I'M GETTING PICKED UP!"

just then, pauline walked past, a confused expression on her face. "his room is literally next to yours why don't you walk over to him?"

"TIM, ARE YOU DECENT?" she yelled, sighing.

"NO- DON'T WALK IN!" he replied quickly.

"that's why." she answered, earning a nod from her sister.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

at exactly 7, her doorbell rang.

timothee opened it and saw isaiah standing there in black suit pants and a white polo shirt.

"can i help you?" tim asked him.

"um- yes." he cleared his throat, "i'm here to pick up charlotte."

"yeah, sure." tim nodded, "come in."

isaiah, very awkwardly, stepped in the house, looking around as if he just entered a museum.

as soon as his eyes landed on the staircase, char came strutting down. "you're here! sorry i took so long." she apologized.

"don't stress it." he breathed, completely in awe at her.

tim grumbled something they both couldn't decipher and walked up to his room.

"shall we leave?" she said in a mockingly fancy tone.

"we shall." he replied in the same fancy tone. he held out his hand for her, and she gracefully
held it.

they walked out the house and she saw what car he drives.

damn.

a jaguar.

she must've said it out loud because she heard a laugh come from beside her, "a gift from my grandpa."

"good for you." she hummed, analyzing the car.

she was no stranger to boys with expensive cars, but to hear it was from his grandpa, meaning he was most likely old money, made her insides squirm.

her smile dropped once they walked in the diner. it was the one matt took her the night before.

"what's up? you don't like this diner?" he asked.

"no! i love it." she shook her head, a smile forming at the memories.

he was a complete gentleman the whole time. he opened doors for her, held her hand, and paid for the meal completely.

all throughout the date the one thing she couldn't wrap her head around is why she was comparing his every single move to matt's. she was 80% sure she didn't like matt that way, and isaiah is her dream boy.

"you wanna drive back home in my car?" he proposed.

"fuck yeah!" she gaped. although she didn't have her license, she's been driving ever since she was 15. the only reason she didn't have a license is because she was too lazy.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

he let her drive all the way back to her house, and she was over the moon.

"thank you for all of this, isaiah. especially letting me drive your jag, cause god damn!" she huffed, earning a laugh from him.

"beats driving around in some sleazy minivan, huh?"

she knew it was all too good to be true. she wanted to slap him so fucking hard. she loved that minivan more than she could ever love him. she didn't know what to say. she laughed and said goodnight.

he waited until she went in her home and then drove off.

"hey! how was the date?" her mom asked.

all three of her family members were sitting in the living room, waiting for her to answer.

"terrible." she groaned.

"what? why?" tim asked.

"no- i mean great." she corrected, "the date itself was amazing! he left me drive around in his jag, he paid for dinner, he was a total gentleman."

"but?"

"but he called the minivan sleazy."

"no!" pauline gasped.

"what minivan?" tim asked.

"the sturniolo's." pauline informed.

"no!" he gasped.

"yes!" she nodded aggressively. "he ruined it all! i can't believe him."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

c.chalamet

liked by matthew.sturniolo and 2,825,279 others
c.chalamet when he lets me drive around in his jag 💞💞
tagged: dav.isaiah

view all comments

user7 who is this bitch ??

nicolassturniolo UPDATES????

user7 nick how could you have let this happen. i thought you were on our side. nick not a chatt shipper anymore??
nicolassturniolo NONO I STILL AM I'M SORRY 💔💔💔
c.chalamet what
matthew.sturniolo what.
user3 MATT TURNED OFF HIS AUTOCAPS????

dav.isaiah i'll bring my range rover next time
c.chalamet already planning a next time?
dav.isaiah how could i not?

lia.blanc CHAR TEXG ME RN.
c.chalamet OKOKOK

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

walmartcharweb

liked by ilovepepsi and 729 others
walmartcharweb all the boys and their expensive cars w their range rovers and jaguars never took me quite where u do ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

view all comments

blueprinttriplet GIRL WHAT HAPPENED
walmartcharweb rethinking every decision i've ever made 🔥🔥

lottiesbrother I'm showing this to daya
walmartcharweb DONT
lottiesbrother Already did. She says she loves you too much to say anything
walmartcharweb MHMMM YUPYUPYUP

user7 posting this caption after posting last caption is INSANE
user3 what??
user7 omg her being all like omg omg ew jag idc u broke bitch mean more to me than the rich bitch after her caption on her main that's all like omg u little rich bitch you let me drive ur jag
user3 what??
user7 ok fuck you enough

cecelovestaylorswift date gone wrong??
walmartcharweb no person gone wrong ☹️☹️☹️
bettermattyb uh oh rich guy turned out to be an asshole 😱😱😱
walmartcharweb YES ☹️☹️☹️☹️
bettermattyb oh

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

no idea what to say so HIIII

💜
J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 1.2K 32
just some imagines, requests plzzz UPDATES ON HOLD
257K 4.5K 42
โ MIDNIGHT RAIN โž โœง ยฐ โคท โ I BROKE HIS HEART CAUSE HE WAS NICE โž ใ€Š matt sturniolo x foc ใ€‹
570K 9.5K 64
โI DON'T KNOW WHY I THOUGHT SOME SMALL PART OF YOU STILL LOVED ME.โž โTHERE'S NOT A SMALL PART OF ME THAT STILL LOVES YOU. AL...
95.7K 1.7K 43
"๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ" ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ.. โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฟฝ...