•| His Intoxication |•

Af like_a_Moonlight_

"You're mine" He yelled at her as he slammed her body against the wall, holding her shoulders firmly as he gl... Mere

▪︎Introduction▪︎
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
(NOT A CHAPTER!)
Chapter 30

Chapter 20

128 2 0
Af like_a_Moonlight_

Eelooo!!!heh---it's been a while...... umm my wattpad account was messing with me but now it's fine so I'll try to post as much as i can. Luv ya'lllll<3

-AYZEL KHAN-

Hira and Arslan dropped us to the airport and then they decided to wait with us in the McDonald's in the airport and hell yeah man the food was chef kissed.

we are waiting for our flight to be ready and then i have to spend 19 darn hours with this flirty football head. Hah another suitable name for the majestic Mr. Khan.

"Oiii give me back my file" a shout echoes in the not so empty Waiting lounge because this man booked a private jet for us like dude the hell you're showing off for? I'm getting stingy day by day.

"Zelie, this guy is choking me help!" Arslan grunts from the ground as Zaviyar sit on his chest, trying to get back his file. I wanna hide so badly, these people are embarrassing us to our death.

"Yaa! Stop fighting like kids! You guys are freakin 26 years old. Stop embarrassing yourselves and us too and Get up Zaviyar bhai" Hira sighs as i give them a disappointed look on which they look like kicked puppies.

Zaviyar fixes his tie and brushes his fingers through his brunette perfectly gelled hairs and then looks around to see if anyone's looking at them and boy was right the whole room was looking at the two grown ass men fighting for an empty file.

"Ya Allah knock some senses out of them" Hira shifts her gaze up, fake crying dramatically as i shake my head and take a sip of my cappuccino.

"Guys stop it your food is still not finished" i look at them as both of them takes a seat opposite of us.

"Aahh guys i think your-" Hira's words get cut by the loud ass speaker screeching and then a not so clear voice informs that the flight boarding for turkey is ready.

Pffttt i gotta walk again. I'm so lazy i know and i won't complain.

"Sweetie give me your bag" Zaviyar takes my hand in his as he holds my bag in his other hand. Damn this guy never fails to impress me.

"Thanks i guess" i look at the distance which looks more interesting in this situation.

"Let's go?" I nudge our hands as he shakes his head to get out of his Lala land.

The walk wasn't that bad or it's was becoz my mind was on our intertwined hands. I'm a simp for these small gestures HUEHUE.

"Ladies first" he gestures his hand forward like a royal prince which he looks like by his features. I smile at him slighlty which he returns with his million dollar smile which sometimes gets me tbh.( ///•  _ •) heh--.

He sacrificed his window seat for me. And I'm in my Lala-land right now. Anyways, i never have traveled on a plane and I'm hella scared right now. Mom pick me I'm scared. I don't want this luxurious honeymoon anymore. I wanna go back home. Mamaaaa I'll miss you and look down at you from heaven and Hira ohhh how will my girl live without me---

All of my intrusive thoughts were cutted off by big warm hands holding mine.

"Hey it's okay. I'm here" i open one eye to see Zaviyar looking at me with a concern look on his face.

"You never traveled on a plane, hmm?" He cups my face with one hand and draws small shapes on my hand which was soothing.

"You're crying pretty girl" he says as i realize that my face is wet. I quickly wiped my face and lean onto his muscular shoulder.

"Please hold my hand until this plane gets stable in the air" i plead as his smooth like honey chuckle reaches my ears.

I don't know when my eyes closed and i drifted off into deep slumber. I felt a warm hand caressing my cheek. I unknownly leaned into the touch for warmth.

NOT UNTIL i heard a deep chuckle, my eyes shot opened and met with his blue ones. Ya Allah, my Delusional brain.

"God you're so pretty" he whispered as his brought his face closer to me. His glance switching between my eyes and my lips. I unconsciously looked at his perfect pink lips which i guess triggered his senses. Our noses was touching as he again looked into my eyes.

"Can I?" He says as i don't know what got into me, i nod my head curtly which make him smile softly. His face getting even closer to mine. I close my eyes to feel the next moment  until.........

"Sir?-" the plane attendant gets startle by the scene before her. She apologizes and went back to where ever she came from.

"Tch. So much roadblockers" he sighs as i bite my lips in frustration. I tap his shoulders to signal him to get the hell off of me. His neck and ears starts to turn into red as he clears his throat and fixes his blazer.

"The planes about to land so eat something first then you can leech on me like a soaked cat" he takes a sip of his water as i gaped at him with my mouth ajar open.

"I was scared okay now don't repeat it" he chuckles at my statement as i cross my arms over my chest and turgfn my body towards the window. I huffed and furiously munched on the food. God it's so good.

"Cute"

"Shut up"

*chuckles*

1 INTERNITY LATER: (insert spongebob sound)

"Ayzel hold my hand" he offers his hand as i roll my eyes at him but stil i have to hold his hand or I'll end up crying a river.

The plane was landing and my dramatic ass started reciting my shahadat which made Zaviyar laugh to loudly that the Air hostess peeked at us with a smile.

"It's not that bad" he pats my shoulder as i recite Ayatul Kursi and blowed on myself for safety in case someone tries to kill me in turkey as this family has lots of enemies here.

"Not gonna put me in protection?" He tilt his head as i give me the biggest side eye i could.
But i gave up and had to recite at him too. I feel like a Arab mom.

"Wow" i stepped down the stairs and was speechless. Turkey is so darn Beautiful man. No wonder Hira chose this country.

"I know it's beautiful" he give me a proud look as if he was the one to discover this country alone. Dramatic ass.

"Yes it is indeed" i nod my head in agreement as he holds my hand in his big ones and drags me to wherever.

"We're going to my dearest cousin's house" he says with a smile which made me smile too.

"Her name is Amna Khan and we're the bestie s of the family" he says in a cheerful tone as i raise my eyebrows at his words.

"Oh you cheated on Arslan" i shake my head in disappointment as he tilt his head sideways which made him look like a puppy.

'No, Ayzel. Get hold of yourself '

"Oh pfftt he has a high rank in my life" he fishes out his phone as rolls his eyes.

"Oh really? What high rank exactly?" I give him a questionable look as he smirks at me.

"He's more like my sugar baby" he grins like a creep as i yeet his face away.

"Astagfirullah Zaviyar" i roll my eyes as he chuckles. God this man will be my death some day. I walked away to the car where the guards were waiting for us.

"Hey i was joking! Wait for me pretty girl" he chuckles which made my stomach go like  butterflies have a party in there.

I sat in side the car followed by him and the druver drove us away to our destination. The whole ride i was clicking pictures and filming video and sending them to Hira.

"Is that view more beautiful than your Handsome ass Husband" he says as i turns to him and looks at him, deadpanned.

"Yes, it is" i say and turn back to the window as i heard him scoff. I smirk and continued taking pictures.

"We're here m'lady" the door opened as i lifted my gaze from the phone and saw a serious looking Zaviyar. I quietly got out off the car and grabbed my purse. I turned to Zaviyar and saw him glaring at a distance.

"What is it?" I place my hand on his bicep as i follow his eyes and see a man in Royal blue suit standing by the Huge gate. He was looking at us and was smirking in a taunting way. Must be a b!tch.

"Who's that?" I nudge his arm a bit as he shift his glance to me and his eyes got soft in milliseconds. He whispers in my ear in his deep voicewhich gave chills down my spine.

"Stay here and don't move until i come to get you, K?" I nod my head as he pats my head and walks towards that creepy man.

I couldn't hear what they were saying but both of them were looking serious, mostly Zaviyar was looking rather irritated and angry by his presence. After 5 minutes, Zaviyar came back and held my hand and pulled me back into the car and signaled the driver to go pass the Huge gates. His cousin's house- wait not house but a mansion. It was huge.

"Who was that?" I ask him as he gave me a slight smile.

"I'll tell you later" i nod my head as he caresses the back of hand with his thumb.

We reach a big door where a girl, shorter than me stood with a big smile. Zaviyar runs to her and hugs her. Both of them had a big smile on their faces. I smile at the cute moment. A little girl stood inside the door. She had big eyes like the other girl, whom i suppose was Amna. Amna looks at me and walks towards me.

"Omg you're so pretty MashaAllah" she says in her cheerful voice as i chuckles and thank her.

"Thank you, you're pretty too" she chuckles and gives me a hug. And i was right she is Amna and i think we're gonna be good friends.

"What was that F**ker going here?" Zaviyar asks in his serious tone as Amna gulps a lump down her throat. I assume that the man from earlier was related to her.

"Ya Allah, I'm so sorry you guys had to deal with him" she apologizes as Zaviyar pats her back.

"It's okay Api(older sister)" i nod my head to reassure her that it was fine.

"Ya Allah come inside you two. You must be tired from a long flight" she holds my hand as i smile at her. She's so beautiful. I think all the Khan family are the beauty standard.

We chatted and i got to know that Amna is married and she got married in Malaysia but due to her husband's work, she had to live here, in turkey. And that creepy man was her obsessed cousin, Ahmed. He loved her but she loved someone else so he stalks her but she's unbothered. What a strong woman. Her family abandoned her because she fell in love with a Malaysian man and they disowned her because she got married out of her family's rich heirs. That's why Ahmed messes with her family alot. And i think it's a stupid reason to hate their daughter just for marrying a Malaysian man. He is a muslim and he is religious and that's all matter.

"And my Husband is at work, he'll be back hone and you'll see how good my choice is" she give me a proud look as i chuckles at her cuteness. Her husband is lucky to have a cute wife.

"And how's your life with Zaviyar?" Her eyes glimpsed with excitement as i nervously laugh.

"It's pretty good. Just so much luxury" she laughs as i chuckle.

"I know it will take time to get settle with this life but trust me Zaviyar's the best man for you" she says as i smile softly.

We were talking non-stop as the door opened and Zaviyar came inside laughing with a man who looked like in his early 30s.

"Oh Haroon's here" she cheerfully says and runs to her husband and hugs him as he kisses her forehead. Hawa, their daughter runs towards her father as he lifts her up and plants kisses all over her face. I smile at the heart-warming sight. My gaze gets lock with Zaviyar's as he winks at me. I stick my tongue at him as he chuckles.

"Oh you two look cute" Amna smirks as i scoffs.

"Oh really-" my words gets cut by a growling sound which rang in the large living room.

"Umm...excuse me. I'm hungry Api give me food please!" We all bursted into laughs as Zaviyar rubs his stomach.

We ate dinner in peace and then we all went to the garden and sat and again our girly gossips started.

"And then he came running and slipped across the floor and hitted the wall so hard that the picture frame fell on his face" we bursted into laughs as my eyes got teary while listening to Zaviyar And Haroon bhai's awful stories. Amna sighs as her eyes landed on Zaviyar, her eyes got sad.

"Thanks to Allah that he has started to open up with us" she smiles sadly as i tilt my head in confusion.

"What happened to him before?" I ask in curiosity as she sighs and turns to me.

"I'll tell you but you have to promise me to help him escape that witches lear" i nod my head in agreement as i still don't understand who that 'witch' is. Huda also addressed her as the witch. We went to upstairs and to the balcony. I was in awe as i was the city lights from the balcony. It looked to beautiful. We sat on the couch as she stared at the view with sadness and a slight tint of bitterness.

"So where to start-" her words got cut by the balcony door opening by the maid who had a tray in her hands. Amna thanked her with her soft smile and grabbed the mugs and offered me one which i accepted gratefully. It was the Turkey's traditional tea. I saw it in the pictures. It smells and tastes heavenly.

"When Zaviyar was about 18 years old, he always been wanted to study in Turkey and he lived here for 4 years and i took care of his tutoring by myself. I teached him and Yusuf helped him with his university fee charges. Not until he met a Girl named Zoya. She was beautiful in everyones eyes but no ones knew how deadly poison she was."

she pauses for a moment but i noticed that anger swirled in her glossy hazel eyes as she said her name.

"Zaviyar used to come back from university looking all happy and excited. He used to tell me about his day and how he met a girl and she is his friend now. The days went by and he told me that he fell in love with Zoya" after hearing that i felt jealousy in the pit of my stomach.

"I told him that he shouldn't get engaged in haram relationships and should focus on his studies but he started yelling and arguing with me that i don't love him and i won't let him live his life. Months turned into a year and Zaviyar got a call from one of his father's enemy. He threatened him that if he didn't come to the location he will kill Zoya and after reaching to the location he got to know that Zoya was the real threat to our family. Zaviyar got to know that Zoya was his father's enemy's daughter, he felt betrayed and heartbroken and when he was about to leave, those cruel people beat him so badly until he passed out. Arslan had to fly all the way from Pakistan to find him. We found him after 1 week in the basement of that Man's mansion. Unconscious, laying in the pool of his own blood. We took him to the hospital. I remembered how weakly his heart was beating and how scared we all were for him" Tears starts to roll down her porcelain cheeks as my eyes filled with tears.

"Doctor informed us that he had 25% chances of waking up and my tears couldn't stop because he's just my little brother and i couldn't afford to lose him too. After 2 weeks of sadness and gloominess, Zaviyar finally opened his eyes but what hurts me the most that he was still muttering her name. After a year, he met that girl again but her father threatened him to leak all his family's information and if he refused then he'll will kill Zoya infront of his eyes. He refused and when that man was about to shoot him, Zoya came in front and tried to calm her father down and she played an act infront of him with her crocodile tears. The men started to hold her back but she again came in front and got shot in her chest and Zaviyar fainted due to shock after he saw that. Her father didn't even bothered to take his daughter to the hospital and left her there until her soul leaves her body. Till that day, Zaviyar still blames himself for her death that he couldn't protect her but it wasn't even his fault. He isolated himself in his room and barely ate and got to thin that my heart broke everytime i saw him. After few months,  we took him along with us on Hajj and we don't know what happened to him, it was like Allah took all of his worried and doubts away. Again he started to smile and then started to work under his father and became a successful man. But i know he still blames himself" I wipe my tears as i furiously turn to her. How cana father can be this cruel.

"Who was the man?" I ask her as she chuckled bitterly.

"Abrar Ahmed" my eyes widened as i placed my hand over my mouth.

'Abrar Ahmed'

"Abrar Ahmed?!" My voice got loud as i heard the name that i hated since my childhood.

"Do you know him by chance?" Amna stood up too and holds my shoulders.

"He's my father's step brother" she gasps as i grip the railing to balance myself. That man crossed his line a long time ago.

"He's still in Turkey, hiding somewhere" a deep voice startled us as we turned around to see both of our husbands and my gaze locks with his cold ones.

"Zaviyar-" he cut my words by his scary tone.

"Come with me Ayzel Khan. Right. Now" he holds my wrist and drags me with him.

'He's furious now. Ya Allah help me'

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

64.3K 6.4K 37
Vansh raisinghania is a bloody cold heart murderer. Who only murder girls between 20 to 30... Because of his past he hate girls to core that he becom...
301K 21.1K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
10.9K 754 17
please read his love till chapter 9 to understand this story In this story we can know what if abhay didn't went to London what if Abhay married Kusu...