๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“-๐’๐‡๐€๐๐„๐ƒ; arth...

Por trulvr

ใ€๏ปฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜ƒ x ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜ฐ๐˜ค ใ€‘ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ, a lawyer-turned-youtuber and a baker unexpectedly meet... Mรกs

overview
playlist
graphics
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
act two
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
act three
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
epilogue
author's note

thirty

3K 63 5
Por trulvr

leonaqueen updated their instagram story

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

new instagram post from eviebradshaw

liked by arthurtv, arthurnfhill and 61,356 others

eviebradshaw where'd the serenity go?

-

view all comments . . .

max_balegde HAWTTTT
eviebradshaw love you, king

cam_kirkham that would be a banging lyric
eviebradshaw i'm summoning my inner alex turner
cam_kirkham who's that?
eviebradshaw you didn't.
arthurtv good luck, mate

leonaqueen BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL <33
eviebradshaw just like you ;)
leonaqueen aww, ur cute

usera arthur commented!
userb you think they're talking again?
userc who said they stopped?
userb did you see leona's post? i feel like it's about arthur
usera true, does seem fishy

georgeclarkeey okay queen, slay
eviebradshaw wtf
georgeclarkeey idk what just happened

imallexx nice dress!!
eviebradshaw thanks, im alex!
imallexx i thought we were over that.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

TWO MORNINGS LATER, Evelyn was buttering her sourdough toast to her liking in her calm, relaxing kitchen when her phone interrupted the space. It buzzed along the counter, George's face overtaking the screen obnoxiously. She sighed, holding the knife coated in the yellow butter tightly in her left hand while using her right to answer and switch it to speaker.

"Hello, Clarkey," she called out into the air around her, resuming the buttering of her heated bread. The man on the other side of the phone grinned.

"Good morning, Evie," he said, his voice still croaky from his early-rising. He wasn't used to stepping out of bed at eight o'clock like the blonde was. She was used to waking up hours earlier. "I have an important question to ask you . . . actually, it's more like a proposition."

"Shoot," she said as she scraped the butter off her knife and moved towards her cupboard. She pulled out the locally-bought honey.

"Well, hear me out, okay?" The blonde hummed, her brows drawing in with confusion as she waited for him to speak. She was so invested she didn't even open the spread. "Come on a holiday with us!"

"Okay . . . elaborate," she said simply as she leant against the counter behind her, staring off at her wall in thought.

"Okay, so, a bunch of us have planned this super long holiday, because why the fuck not. We haven't planned the details yet but it's a filming-free zone. You can take photos, whatever, just not any youtube shit. And it's to different places!"

"When? For how long? And where? And with who?" She asked continuously. George sighed with a gentle, playful roll of his eyes.

"There's a whole list of people, and it changes between locations, but we're going to the snow in France, then Greece, then Milan, because I thought you'd enjoy that and maybe it would convince you to come, and then Norway. I know you've always wanted to go to Milan and Norway."

"That's true, I have," she said with a click of her tongue, mindlessly nodding her head.

"We're leaving in two weeks. It'll probably be a two week holiday too, so not extremely long," George said with enthusiasm.

"Can you tell me who's going?" The blonde asked.

"Sure. At the snow it'll be Chris, Theo, Harry, Chip, Cal, Lux, Max . . . everyone you know. Then when we go to Greece, Simon, Vik, Ethan, JJ, Tobi, Randolph and Josh are gonna fly over. After that it'll just be us, everyone else will fly home."

"What, just you and I?" Evelyn asked with confusion as she turned around, finally removing the lid from the honey.

"Well, no."

"Then who?" There was a silent pause. "George."

"You know, Alex will be there, Arthur Hill and Cam . . . and maybe Mr Television . . ." he winced, squinting his eyes as he waited for her response. He could hear the sound of the knife scraping against the bread stop entirely.

"That was a key bit of information you missed out on," she sighed. "Look, I don't know."

George smiled proudly to himself as he fiddled with his phone. "I knew you'd say that." Before Evelyn could question what he was talking about, the sound of someone else joining the call interrupted her thoughts. "Hello, Leona."

"I'm on my break, be snappy," the girl huffed from inside the small break room in the bakery. She shoveled another mouth full of her homemade pasta salad into her mouth.

"Leona, I need help convincing miss lonely ass over here to come on a holiday with me."

The woman gasped. "Oh, I've heard about this!" Leona shouted excitedly as she dropped her fork in her bowl. "Evelyn, you have to go."

"Well, realistically, I don't," the blonde reasoned.

"No, that's not an option," George disregarded her completely.

"Come on . . . think about it. You can finally go to Milan and Norway! You've been dreaming about those places since I first met you!" Leona argued with excitement. "And think of all the fun it'll be! Everyone going loves you!"

"That's debatable," Evelyn whispered to herself as the thought of the night on the balcony in the dark, it overriding the rest of her thoughts. She shook it off.

"Evelyn Bradshaw, say yes or I'll say it for you."

"But what about the bakery?" Evelyn asked worriedly.

"I'll look after it! I'll call Nora in or something, she won't care," Leona grinned.

"Don't worry about the silly bakery," George mumbled with a roll of his eyes.

"Hey!" Leona said, the pitch of her voice slicing the air in half. "Leave our bakery alone!"

Silence took over the phone call as the blonde thought, before she finally drew out a conclusion. "Okay, fine. Fine."

"Yes!" George shouted as he drummed his hands against the sides of the armrests on his gaming chair. "It'll be so fun, trust me."

"I'm very proud of you, Evie," Leona smiled. "Now come visit me."

"Okay, okay, give me a minute," the blonde laughed. "But thank you, George."

"Anytime, Evie," he grinned before ending the call.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

eviebradshaw updated their instagram story

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

10.8K 109 11
Collection of Oneshots about Youtubers mainly Sidemen and their friends eg) ChrisMD, WillNE, Arthur TV, George Clarke
11.4K 180 20
Got bored so here's a ff xx
452K 15.2K 38
when you're happy i'm home corpse husband x fem!oc social media ยฉ valkyraes
11.8K 78 29
Your older brother Simon is a youtuber in a group called the Sidemen. They are currently living in the sidemen house all together, you get into a bit...