š‡š„š€š‘š“-š’š‡š€šš„šƒ; arth...

By trulvr

怐ļ»æ š—®š—暝˜š—µš˜‚š—暝˜š˜ƒ x š˜§š˜¦š˜®!š˜°š˜¤ 怑 š™„š™‰ š™’š™ƒš™„š˜¾š™ƒ, a lawyer-turned-youtuber and a baker unexpectedly meet... More

overview
playlist
graphics
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
act two
twenty seven
twenty nine
thirty
act three
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
epilogue
author's note

twenty eight

3.1K 71 12
By trulvr

new instagram post from tommyhilfiger

liked by arthurtv, eviebradshaw and 32,478 others

tommyhilfiger @eviebradshaw in her first tommy photoshoot. Let us know what you think down below!

-

view all comments . . .

eviebradshaw love you guys <33
tommyhilfiger xo

usera what a cutie!
userb she's so beautiful!

arthurnfhill IM HER FRIEND, BRING ME CLOUT
eviebradshaw shut up arthur
arthurnfhill sorry im not famous enough for you

leonaqueen gorgeous! stunning! amazing!
eviebradshaw thanks queen
leonaqueen bow down to your superior
eviebradshaw yes ma'am

userc i literally worship this woman
userd no same!

usere why no arthur comment?
userf he did?
usere no, arthurtv
userf oh, idk. he liked
usere ik but he usually says something.
userg i have been noticing that recently. They haven't been speaking much publicly
usere weird
userf i think you guys should just leave it alone

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

"I CAN AND will literally drag you down the street if you don't get off your ass, bitch."

Leona Quinn had voluntarily invited herself over to Evelyn's apartment after recognising her recently down behaviour. The friend had noticed the blonde's responses empty of emotion and meaning, the way she wouldn't stay around at the bakery for very long, and how, for some odd reason, she'd stopped posting altogether, when usually, she posted something at least once a day.

"Leo," Evelyn sighed, throwing a hand up to her face to wipe away the stress. It didn't work. "I feel like I physically can't."

"Can't isn't a word," the darker-haired girl snapped, crossing her arms.

Evelyn looked up at her, a deadpan expression holding her face firm. "Okay then. I cannot physically move."

"That's a lie. I'll sit on you-"

"Okay, fine!" Evelyn exasperated as she peeled back the blanket and stood up, stretching her arms above her head. "This is nonconsensual, just so you know."

Leona trailed behind the girl as she walked back to her room, immediately picking apart her closet full of clothes. "You need to get out, Evie. What's up? What's happened?" The blonde sighed as she pulled out a knitted jumper. "Come on, it'll help. Do I need to kill someone?"

"Definitely not," Evelyn laughed as she pulled out a pair of jeans. "It's only silly, really. I just . . . yeah, it's silly."

"No it's not, I promise." Leona turned around while Evelyn changed behind her, neither of the two even having to ask.

Evelyn pulled up her pants, zipping them up. While she fiddled with her jacket, she paused, just to take a moment to think. "There was this party . . ."

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

GEORGE, LEONA AND Evelyn had all decided to go shopping. While, yes, Leona had to pull Evelyn away from her couch and spend a full twenty minutes trying to convince George to come shopping, since it was one of his least favourite activities, they all were seeming to enjoy it. Even George, although the only thing fueling him forward was the fact it was to distract the blonde walking beside him. He knew what had happened.

He'd called Arthur the next morning, practically forcing him to spill the details. While George had scolded the man and became quite frustrated, he could sense the overpowering guilt and regret lacing Arthur's words. George had grown up on privacy and not interfering, so as much as he wanted to fix it, he left it for Arthur to sort out. His mess, his problem.

The trio flew from shop to shop, spending their time nonchalantly, until George had to leave. He'd planned to film a video with Alex at twelve in the afternoon, which was quickly approaching. So, with hugs goodbye and one final wave, he walked away, leaving the two girls to decide over where to go to lunch.

"Hold on, my phone's ringing," Evelyn whispered as she fished it out of her pocket, her eyebrows raising with surprise as she read the name outlined on her screen. She answered and pressed the phone to her ear. "Flo?"

"Hey, Evelyn! Quick question, where abouts are you right now?" The girl on the other side of the device asked cheerily.

"I'm in the city shopping with Leona . . . why?"

"Oh, good! Darcy and I are there too! We were wondering if you'd like to have lunch with us? We can come to you if it's easier."

"Oh, sure! And, uh . . . no, it's okay, we'll come to you," the blonde responded with a smile. Leona furrowed her brows, raising one in her friends direction. Evelyn mouthed the Flo's name, watching Leona's face instantly brighten.

"Okay, cool. We're at [ insert location ]."

"No worries, give us five," Evelyn grinned before hanging up the phone.

"Hold on, hold on!" Leona beamed as Evelyn lowered her phone. "Do I finally get to meet Flo and Darcy? As in, the roommates?" Evelyn nodded, slightly taken aback. "Oh my god, finally!"

Leona slung her arm around her friend, leading her down the streets of London towards her other friends location. "I'm so excited, I stalk them on instagram all the time!"

"Leona!"

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

new instagram post from leonaqueen

liked by eviebradshaw, glambyflo and 4,576 others

leonaqueen london and it's beauties polaroid style

-

view all comments . . .

georgeclarkeey of course you do this after I leave
leonaqueen ur not one of the beauties
georgeclarkeey you're such a bitch

eviebradshaw you did not give me time to pose
leonaqueen you don't need to pose bby

glambyflo you're so sweet <33
leonaqueen stop it, you'll make me blush x

usera why are you with arthur's roommates
userb they're their own person, mate
usera jeez, okay

glamwithdarcey i do love me some starbucks
leonaqueen who doesn't?

userc why is evelyn hanging with arthurs roomies but not him
userd bc she can?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 5K 44
Aileen needs a new flat.. Guess what? She found one! WTF?! A W2S FF with the sidemen and some YouTube stars. UNDER EDITING
11.2K 180 20
Got bored so here's a ff xx
267K 3.4K 49
beth and harry, harry and beth. they were youtubes newest couple, but with so many obstacles, will they make it?
451K 15.2K 38
when you're happy i'm home corpse husband x fem!oc social media Ā© valkyraes