š‡š„š€š‘š“-š’š‡š€šš„šƒ; arth...

By trulvr

怐ļ»æ š—®š—暝˜š—µš˜‚š—暝˜š˜ƒ x š˜§š˜¦š˜®!š˜°š˜¤ 怑 š™„š™‰ š™’š™ƒš™„š˜¾š™ƒ, a lawyer-turned-youtuber and a baker unexpectedly meet... More

overview
playlist
graphics
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
twenty six
act two
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
act three
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
epilogue
author's note

twenty four

3.6K 80 23
By trulvr

eviebradshaw updated their instagram story

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

"GOD, WHAT EVEN happened last night?" Arthur asked after throwing his shirt over his head, squeezing his eyes shut as he ran a hand through his fluffy hair. A light breath passed through his pink lips.

Evelyn turned off her phone, throwing it onto the cushioned-landing of her bed sheets. "I can't even remember what I had to drink . . . or how many," the blonde said as she shook her head to herself. Arthur watched her walk towards her cupboard, shoving things on the clothing rack aside as she looked for something in particular.

"Got any plans for the day?" She asked from over her shoulder, pushing yet another pale blue sweater down the hanger.

Arthur hummed as he moved closer, leaning against the wall beside her. "Yeah, I might film a video for my channel . . . haven't done that for a while. I need to edit some too, actually."

"What are you gonna do it on?" Evelyn asked with raised brows - obviously curious. She pulled a thickly knitted cardigan out from her dresser and draped it across her arm before turning to look at the man completely.

"Ninety day fiancé," he smiled. The blonde instantly nodded.

"Of course," she grinned before ducking past him and stepping into her ensuite, shrugging on her warm jacket as she moved.

"What about you? Got anything to do?" He asked as he twisted to rest his right shoulder against the doorframe. The girl turned to look at him with a grin, her hand blindly moving towards her lip balm in the corner.

"I can hear the couch and Criminal Minds calling out my name."

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

THAT NEXT MORNING, the first thing Evelyn did when she woke up bright and early at quarter past seven, was swiftly yank her phone away from the charger and click it unlocked. Immediately, her fingers automatically moved to the contacts app and a specific number, the owner of which answered after three rings of her phone.

"Hello?" Leona groggily asked. Evelyn couldn't hide her grin as she pushed herself out of bed, phone pressed to her ear.

"Happy birthday, bitch!" She laughed. Leona instantly gasped, the sound of fumbling spreading through the speaker.

"Shut up!" Leona shouted in a raspy voice as her fingers clicked all across her screen. "How did I not notice."

"You're telling me, the most narcissistic person I know-"

"Bradshaw!" She shouted. Evelyn merely laughed.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding . . . how did you forget, though? That's my job," Evelyn teased.

"I don't know, it's too early for this!" Leona groaned as she fell back onto her bed, Evelyn laughing to herself upon hearing the oompf that flew out of her friend's mouth.

"How does it feel to be twenty-five?" The blonde asked as she pushed her phone between her ear and shoulder blade with her head, allowing her two free hands to open the ceiling-to-floor curtains blocking all the light. She smiled while looking down at the sight of a few people walking down the almost empty streets of London.

"Twenty-five? I'm twenty-five? I'm so old! I can see my hair turning grey!" Leona panicked as she turned the phone onto speaker and jogged towards her mirror at the end of her room, picking up her hair and examining it at the ends. She hissed. "I need to go to the hairdressers, I've got split ends."

"Leo, you do realise I'm twenty-five too, right?" The woman on the otherside of the phone asked. Leona merely hummed. "I'm not old!"

"Oh, sorry, no. It's only me that's old. You're like . . . immune to it." Leona walked back over to the phone and picked it up with a bright smile. "Anyway, thank you for the birthday wishes . . . and actually letting me know how old I am now."

"You're welcome, anything for my little-"

"Okay, mumma's calling! Gotta go!" Leona said hurriedly to cut the blonde off.

"Wait! Wait! Get ready, okay? I wanna take you out."

"When? Where? With who?" Leona swiftly questioned.

"I'll come to you, just me, in like . . . an hour. Be ready because I'm taking you no matter what," the blonde said cheerfully.

"Fine . . . bye." Leona quickly hung up the phone.

Evelyn danced around her bathroom as her playlist filtered through the air. Even the dust particles resting above her windowsill bounced into the air to the beat of the music as Lana Del Rey's Pretty When You Cry mixed with Evelyn's backing vocals filled the entirety of the blonde's apartment. She couldn't stop smiling as she curled her lashes and applied mascara, body bouncing in anticipation to see her best friend on the day of her birthday.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

new instagram post from eviebradshaw

liked by leonaqueen, arthurtv and 64,572 others

eviebradshaw happy birthday to my favourite pizza-lover

-

view all comments . . .

leonaqueen i could really go for some pizza rn
eviebradshaw noted.
leonaqueen EVIE NO!

usera HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN!
leonaqueen thank you ml <3

georgeclarkeey @leonaqueen happy birthday ig
leonaqueen wow, really couldn't send a text?
georgeclarkeey you're not worth my time
leonaqueen i'll tell everyone what you did in tenth grade
georgeclarkeey NO, IM SORRY
leonaqueen good, douchebag

userb HAPPY BDAY TO OUR NO 1 ARTHLYN SHIPPER
leonaqueen firm believer (tysm)
userb YO HEY GIRL

arthurtv i see clogs
eviebradshaw good observation, sherlock
arthurtv thanks :)

imallexx I LOVE PIZZA TOO
leonaqueen pizza lovers unite!
imallexx yes sir!
cam_kirkham what is going on
arthurnfhill im so lost

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

eviebradshaw updated their instagram story

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

new instagram post from leonaqueen

liked by eviebradshaw, arthurtv and 9,045 others

leonaqueen can you tell who's the professional?

-

view all comments . . .

eviebradshaw who's the hottie in the first two pics
leonaqueen exactly, that's what i'm saying

georgeclarkeey i cant see a difference
leonaqueen your pants are on fire
georgeclarkeey IM NOT A LIAR

arthurtv you both look very beautiful
eviebradshaw naw, you're sweet <3
leonaqueen thanks mate! but we all know you were talking to evelyn ;)
arthurtv ...
usera OMG

userb BOTH LOOK STUNNING <3 MWAH
leonaqueen thanks bb
userb and she responds!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 97 10
šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš”: š’š”šž šŸšžš„š„ šØšÆšžš« š”š¢š¬ šŸšžšžš­ ššš§š š¤š§šžš° š”šž š°ššš¬ š¢š§šœš«šžšš¢š›š„š² š šØš«š šžšØš®š¬. šŽš« š‡šž'š š§šžšÆšžļæ½...
1.3K 77 15
Fighting the apocalypse! Start: October 23rd, 2023 Finished:
22.8K 586 25
English Channel - a arthurtv fic IN WHICH Two YouTubers with very different content from each side of the English Channel meet OR IN WHICH Moving...
6.9K 131 4
š˜ š˜Šš˜“š˜–š˜šš˜Œ š˜”š˜  š˜Œš˜ š˜Œš˜š š˜ˆš˜•š˜‹ š˜ š˜”š˜ˆš˜’š˜Œ š˜‰š˜Œš˜“š˜š˜Œš˜š˜Œ š˜ š˜–š˜œ'š˜™š˜Œ š˜›š˜š˜Œ š˜–š˜•š˜Œ š˜›š˜š˜ˆš˜›š˜š š˜š˜–š˜“š˜‹š˜š˜•š˜Ž š˜”š˜Œ š˜žš˜š˜“š˜“š˜•š˜Œ š˜Ÿ š˜™š˜Œš˜ˆš˜‹š˜Œš˜™ ...